Pool Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Another lazy afternoon with poolgirl.
3k words
4.6
5.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmctmc50
tmctmc50
14 Followers

Pool Girl 2

You're already familiar with my basement apartment situation and the landlord's friend that uses our yard a pool. Here's another true story about a time that we had some fun.

I had built up some vacation time at work and decided to take a random day, just to use them up and it seemed like a good idea to take a day off mid-week since he would be back on the weekend. I took my time getting out of bed that morning and had a leisurely breakfast in front of the TV. After quickly getting bored with daytime TV, I grabbed a book that I was reading and went up to the pool since it was a nice sunny and warm day.

I set myself up on the side of the pool with my book and a big mug of coffee and stood in the shallow end and leaned on the side of the pool reading my book. There were actually some erotic parts in the book, and I found myself getting turned on. It was midday and mid-week, and I really didn't expect anyone around so I tossed my bathing suit up on the pool deck and slowly stroked myself while reading the book.

It feels so good and a bit naughty to skinny-dip in the middle of the day, so I was really enjoying myself. After edging myself for a good hour, I realized that, 1) I was out of coffee and 2) I had to pee. I heaved myself up and trotted downstairs to my bathroom to relieve myself and took a couple of minutes to finish what I started, flushing my cum down the toilet when I was done.

Feeling relaxed now, I topped up my coffee mug and headed back out to my station in the pool to continue reading. I had just gotten settled again when the gate opened and in walked Amber with her beach bag.

"Oh hey, I didn't expect to see you here", she said.

"Hi Amber. Yeah, just taking a day off to use up my vacation time. I've been wanting to finish this book and today is the perfect opportunity", I replied.

Standing in front of me, she said "I hope you don't mind if I hang around today."

Smiling, I replied, "You know that I don't."

Glancing at the title of the book that I was reading, she said, "Oh, that's a good one. I'm actually reading the second one in that series right now and all I can say is it gets better."

I grunted my approval and went back to reading while she dropped her beach bag and started organizing her "spot" right beside me on the pool deck.

"Um, is this yours?", she asked, holding my swimming trunks in her hand.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Can you toss them over please?"

"Ha, nope! I was planning to sunbathe naked anyway so now we'll be even", she replied as she tossed my trunks over her shoulder. With a wet plop, they landed at the bottom of the stairs to my apartment. Chuckling to herself now, she stripped off her clothes and laid on her towel, not even a foot from where I leaned reading my book.

I was glad that I had just masturbated, otherwise I'd have to back away from the side of the pool to make room for an erection from seeing her naked body. Amber still had her dancer's figure and as I regarded her laying there beside me, I was taken by the vellus hair on her shoulders. Stretching to see, I moved my gaze down to her lower back and bum and admired the light peach fuzz covering her body.

Longing to run my lips along her skin to feel the hair, I must have moaned out loud because she looked up from her book and over her shoulder and asked, "What? Do I have something on me?"

I just shook my head and she looked at me and said with a knowing smile, "I see, alright then. You can look at my butt all you like if that's what you want. Or are you a leg man?"

"Actually, I was looking at the peach fuzz running down your back and all over that little bum", I replied. I should have jerked-off another couple of times this morning because now I was rock hard again.

"Oh really! I have always found it funny that a lot of guys comment on it and call me a "hairy girl" but most seem to tolerate it or don't care and some guys go crazy about it. It's kind of a funny thing to get all cranked up about, ya know? What's so great about it?"

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, it's so soft and it glistens in the sun, especially when you have tanning oil on. It makes me want to run my mouth along your skin and feel the hairs tickle my lips", I replied.

"Dude, if you want to run your lips all over my back and butt, knock yourself out. I would never turn down that offer", she said.

Dropping my book, I wasted no time sliding sideways so that I could lay my mouth on her glistening body. Starting on her shoulder, I pursed my lips a bit and lowered my face until I barely made contact with her fuzz. Then I slid my face around, sometimes making full contact with her skin over the contours of her back. My cock was rock hard now and was being bent down painfully as I stood directly against the side of pool to extend my reach over her body as much as possible.

As I slowly continued down her back, Amber set her book down and laid her head sideways, facing me, and purred, "Mmmm, that feels so nice. Your lips are soft."

Going up on tip-toes, I stretched as far as I could to get to her other side and coming back up to her shoulders, I moved slowly over to her neck. I gathered her hair with one hand and swept it up and out of the way and continued up her neck and gently caressed her ear lobe with my lips, extending my tongue and giving it a little lick. This caused her to get goosebumps all over her body, which only accentuated the fuzz and I moaned, in my own personal little heaven.

I started down her far side again and, seeing me stretch to reach, Amber rolled and presented easy access to her entire backside for my ministrations. I had been resisting so far but could no longer keep myself from running my mouth and lips over her cute, fuzzy bum. It was such a delicious thing that my heart was throbbing like mad, and my cock was keeping time, thumping against the side of the pool.

Getting bold again, I darted my tongue out to give her a little lick and she moaned and said, "Fuck yes, lick me and don't stop!"

Normally, Amber keeps everything shaved but I noticed that she had skipped a few days as the hair became a bit coarser as I closed in on her bum crack and that was perfect. I laid my tongue out as broadly as possible and across the width of her bum cheek and once I reached her bum crack, I travelled up her crack and down across the other cheek. Breaking contact, I set my mouth back at the top of her bum crack and started giving a kind of sucking-kiss-lick, working my way as slowly as possible down her crack.

Breathing heavily now, Amber reached back and grabbed her cheek and pulled to spread her crack wide open for me. Without speeding up, I continued my slow journey down her delicious bum crack, finally reaching her cute bumhole. Once there, I adjusted my footing and body position to settle in and spend some time. I slowly ran my tongue around her bumhole, varying the speed, pressure, and firmness of my tongue, trying to capture and taste every nuance of her perfect starfish.

Grabbing her cheeks myself, I pried them open as wide as I could and managed to get a good lip-lock on her bumhole, and while applying gentle suction, I penetrated her with my tongue. Not too deep at first, just a tiny bit to get her used to the feeling. I would slowly apply pressure and when I felt her bumhole start to yield, I would back off and start over again. After a minute or two of this, I started increasing the pressure and really penetrating her bumhole, lubricating her with my saliva.

Amber was pushing back on my tongue now and I was trying to go as deep as I could and then I noticed the little rivulet of pussy juice running sideways across her labia, then down over her inner thigh on to the back of her leg. This is the prize. This is what I work for, and this is all that I wanted.

Releasing the lip lock on her perfect little bumhole, I slid my mouth over and slurped her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked all of the juice from between her lips. It tasted like heaven and I could feel my balls starting to tingle. Struggling not to cum, I focused my efforts on HER pleasure and ran my tongue back and forth in her slit, sucking and swallowing her creamy secretions.

With a sharp intake of breath, Amber grabbed me by the hair and smashed my face in her ass hard. Now, most people would speed up at this point, but I know better. When someone grabs you to apply more pressure, just keep the same pace until they tell you to speed up. So, I continued to work my tongue back and forth in her slot, stealing the occasional breath of air as Amber rolled her hips in a circle.

Fortunately, Amber came before oxygen depravation reached critical levels. With a whimper, she gave me three hard tugs, mashing my face into her perfect fuzzy ass and then went limp.

One of the things that _some_ of my lovers like about me is that I am relentless. Once I figure out the motion and intensity level that makes you cum, I keep at it until your legs are jello, especially if you taste as good as Amber did. With that in mind, I stole a few deep breaths and went back to work on Amber.

Using the same build up as before, I started by licking her ass cheeks with long swooping licks and slowly closed in on her bumhole. Once I reached her starfish, I noted with amusement that she was much more relaxed now and I buried my tongue as deeply as I could and started moving it in circles inside her. This caused a nuclear reaction as Amber once again grabbed my head and pressed my face against her as hard as she could.

With my tongue in her ass, I could feel her "pushing" so I increased my suction action as much as possible and to my surprise and supreme pleasure, Amber almost prolapsed her ass in my mouth! Certainly not like some of the videos we now see on the internet but she was just starting to turn inside out enough that I knew what was happening and I could feel the texture of her insides on my lips.

The thing about nuclear reactions is that they are by their very nature, a chain reaction. As I tongued Ambers almost-prolapsed ass, she detonated, and I lost control of my own impending orgasm and released a massive load into the pool. I shot so hard that if felt like a pulled the tiny little muscle that pulls my balls up tight right before I cum.

As we both descended from the crescendo of our mutual orgasms, I gently lapped at Amber's pussy between breaths as it dribbled her juices on to the pool deck. In short order, I had stemmed the flow and had to start digging for more of my prize and in doing so, overstimulated the princess and she pushed me away.

I allowed myself to be denied briefly and made my way up onto the pool deck, noting the soreness in my groin as I knelt beside Amber on her towel. Seeing me grimace, Amber asked what was wrong and when I told that her I pulled a nut muscle when she made me cum, she again marveled at my ability (or lack of control?) to cum "no-hands".

Amber then reached over to cup my tender balls and as she gently rolled them in her palm, my 3/4 erection quickly became a 5/4 erection again and started leaking pre-cum like a tap. While gently tugging me forward, Amber turned slightly and met me half-way to envelop my cock with her mouth. With no hesitation, she took me all the way down and pressed her nose firmly against my pubis and she started making swallowing contractions and massaged the head and shaft with her talented throat. I allowed her to continue for no more than 20 seconds before I had to extract my cock for fear of cumming again. Not that I truly feared cumming again, but I had another orifice in mind for my next load.

Pouting now, Amber tried to pull me back into her mouth so I leaned down and jammed my tongue in her mouth to distract her. As we tried to swallow each other's faces, I swung myself around to line my pecker up with her perfect and now perfectly relaxed bumhole as Amber continued to lay on her side. Using my right arm for support, I grasped the hot steel bar that looked like a cock between my legs and started rubbing it across her asshole and pussy, mixing our collective juices around to lubricate the situation.

Amber started humping and gyrating every time I lined up with her vagina, clearly looking to be penetrated but I resisted. I mean, this girl's pussy is fucking magical and could drain the balls of a thousand men in a single afternoon, but I resisted. Her natural beauty and raw sensuality could drain the balls of 10,000 teenagers with a hand on her naked hip and a flick of her tongue, and I resisted.

As I traversed the space between her legs, I started to apply more pressure and sped up as I adjusted my stance in order to impale her completely in a single motion. When the alignment was right, I quickly leaned forward and with a flick of my hips, buried my cock in her thoroughly lubricated ass until there was no more cock to give.

With a throaty exhalation, Amber reached back and grabbed my leg to pull me in tightly and hold me there. As she stared into the sky with her gaze fixated on nothing, Amber ceased breathing and I could see her colour start changing as she clamped down and strained with every muscle in her body.

I realized instantly that she was cumming again and while I was afraid she might rip my dick off with her contractions, I laugh inwardly as I further realized that I wanted to make her cum so hard that she passes out. Now, I know I could have done this if I could have reached her nipples with my mouth but the position we were in and her state of suspended animation would not allow it. So, I did the next best thing and gathered the best slobbery saliva that I could and spit it on my hand, using that to lubricate my ministrations as I used my fingertips to simulate a tongue swabbing her nipples back and forth.

You know how nuclear explosions have that second devastating property where the initial explosion creates a vacuum and then you get an implosion afterward? Yeah, you guessed it. Amber turned her head and exclaimed another loud throaty sound as she locked eyes with me and collapsed as she started on the downward slope of her orgasmic journey.

Her mouth and pussy were drooling freely now as she lay limp and motionless, and I started focusing on my pleasure until she regained consciousness. I slowly withdrew from her bowels until just the head of my cock remained in her, admiring how her sphincter gripped my shaft and as it slid out of her ass and drew her guts out before me. Pausing there, I dribbled some saliva on my cock and smoothed it around a bit before sinking back in to her perfect ass.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long so I stopped trying to resist and started fucking her ass at a pace that felt good to me. I spit on my cock some more and scooped some of her pussy syrup and smeared it around and no matter how much I lubricated our union, her anus still gripped my shaft like she was two sizes too small.

I could feel my orgasm building and started to twist and rotate while varying the speed of my penetration to increase the intensity. I tried to hold out and let it build as long as possible by holding my breath at the end, but that only served to push me over the edge and I shot a load of biblical proportions into her bowels. I could feel the first four salvo's shoot from my cock and while I continued to pulse, twitch and tingle for the tenth, eleventh and twelfth times, I think it was dry heaves at this point.

I was leaning over her now, sweat from my brow dripping on her, my heavy breathing washing over her, and I opened my eyes to see Amber looking at me with wet eyes and a quivering mouth. She reached up to kiss me and as our lips and tongues met, I realize that the twitching was her as she was cumming on my cock again.

tmctmc50
tmctmc50
14 Followers