Pool Hunting

Story Info
Lesbian girls pick up a stranger.
2.4k words
3.84
21.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story line was suggested by Adam S.

***

"Oo look. Yum yum." The slim young lady with the short sun bleached blond hair nudged her companion. The other one had short brown hair. She too had a slim athletic build. They were sitting on the bench by the pool, both wearing one piece swim suits. They watched the lady with the mass of light brown hair that tumbled down her shoulders, and the very voluptuous body corralled by the straps of a day-glo pink bikini. They watched her stroll to the edge of the pool and slide into the water.

Tuesdays and Thursdays at the municipal complex, from eight PM until ten were adult only swims. Thursday had morphed unofficially into an LGBT mixer. The folks in charge of the complex turned a blind eye, and the town council did too. It was a small city with a live and let live liberal attitude. The kind if city that scares the bejesus out of the far right Nazis.

Amanda, the blond, and Amber had been best girlfriends since high school.

Amanda has been married for two years. Her ten year older husband has no problem with her bi-sexuality. In fact one of their favorite bedroom games is for him to lay back and Amanda gallop on his cock while telling him in detail what she and Amber have been doing to each other.

Amber is back at her widowed mother's now that uni is out for the summer. An athletic scholarship helping to pay her way.

They are here to swim, but are always looking for a fuck toy to seduce, use, then throw away when they become bored, or she becomes possessive. This one must be new in town. They'd have noticed her before. Better act quickly, a sweet piece of meat like that won't be available for long.

"My turn."

"Your turn, go girl."

Amber stands and rolls her shoulders. The lioness begins her hunt. She prowls over to poolside, keeping her eyes on her prey. She calculates distance and speed. Her dive barely leaves a ripple. She torpedoes along the bottom. Her trajectory curves up. She bumps into her target's hip.

"Sputter, sputter. Oh God I'm sorry, I'm such a klutz. I should watch where I'm going. Sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No, no. Just barely bumped into my hip, everything's OK. Lets get to the side.

Amber followed as 'Day Glo' paddled to the edge and hopped out to sit with her legs in the water. Amber joined her, sitting very close.

"Hi. I'm Amber."

"Sarah. Nice to meet you."

"You new here?"

"Ya, just moved here. My apartment was supposed to have AC but doesn't, so I came here to cool off."

"I know! Me too. And it's only July."

"I know. Like, if the AC doesn't get fixed, well, I mean I called the super, like, but, the old lady across the hall just, like, laughed and said, 'Good luck'."

"Fuckin' supers eh. Pardon my French."

"I know, but I don't think that's fucking French."

They both laugh.

"Hey, Amber, who's your friend?"

"Hi, I'm Sarah."

"I'm Amanda, but my friends call me 'Mandy'."

"You have friends?"

"Shut UP Amber Slut."

More laughter. The ice has been broken. She's surrounded. Now it's just a case of taking their prey down.

They slip into the pool and swim. Sarah notices how Amber moves in the water. She knows it was no 'accident' that caused them to bump together.

The lifeguards blew their whistles. "Time Folks!"

In the dressing room, as Amanda pulled on her white jump suit over her lacy bra and panties she asked Sarah to join them for pizza. The poking nipples made it clear that Amber had no bra under her 'Swim Team' T shirt. Her red shorts were very short.

Sarah smoothed her yellow sun dress down. It displayed her shapely figure to advantage. She picked up her big canvas bag, pulled it's long webbing straps over her shoulder and followed the girls out. Since she's come on the bus they all piled into Mandy's Nissan.

"Get into the front, you're the guest, Amber's used to back seats." Laugh.

"Bite me Cunt." More laughter.

As they drove Sarah felt Amber's hand gently settle over the seat back onto her left shoulder. She patted it with her right hand. A subtle signal.

Pizza and beer. A table in the corner. Talking and laughing.

"Oh oh, here comes Frankie."

"Well, hello Ladies!" His jeans are tight. His wife beater T says 'NIKE. Just Do It."

"Amber, who's your lovely friend? I'm Frankie, Babe. Anything Frankie can do for you, just whistle. You do know how to whistle? Just put you lips together and blow." Frankie laughed at his favorite old movie quote.

"Frankie."

"Ya, Amanda?"

"If I throw a stick, will you FUCK OFF?"

"Hey, no need to get rude!"

"Ya, well, fuck off anyway."

They giggled as he spotted a single lady at a table across the restaurant and sauntered towards her.

The first bars of the Kink's 'Lola'. Amber answered her phone.

"Hi Mom... With Mandy... OK... OK MOM!...Love you too..By."

"Mom?"

"Ya. Her boss is away so she won't be home tonight. Wanted to remind me to lock the door and set the alarm before I go to bed. Like I'm a fucking twelve year old."

"Her mom is fucking her boss's husband when she's out of town."

"Lets get some beers. Party at my place!"

They are soon sitting around the family room. Things get quiet. Sarah strokes Amber's thigh. "Are you two dykes going to fuck me, or what?"

Amber smiles. "Come" She takes Sarah's hand and leads her down the hall to her mother's room. It's big bed takes up most of the floor space in the sixties era master bedroom.

Her mom joked that she Did take widowhood lying down, and on her knees, and in any other position her lovers wanted to try. The big sturdy brass bed had seen a lot of action.

The girls wondered why Sarah brought her bag to the bedroom, but soon dismissed the thought as she began a slow strip.

She ruffled her long curly hair up over her head, then stroked it back. She turned her back to the girls who were sitting on the edge of the bed. "Will one of you help me with my zipper?" Their hands collide as they both reached.

She slipped the shoulder straps of her dress off one at a time. Slowly. "Do you like what you see, ladies?"

They both nodded. Anticipation made them wordless.

Sarah cupped her breasts through the soft material. The shoulder straps dangling over her elbows. She squeezed them a few times then stroked her dress down to her waist. Her white lace and satin half cup bra was straining. She had big round brown targets with short fat nipples. She pulled the bra down to her dress then massaged her freed hooters.

Her dress and bra fell to the carpet. Her cunt was shaved to just a little arrow head pointing down.

"You two seem to be over dressed."

That broke them out of their stupor.

Amber whipped off her T and shorts.

Amanda unbuttoned her jump suit and her bra and panties were thrown aside. The three groped and kissed.

"Pussy Delta!" exclaimed Amber sliding between Sarah's legs and starting to kiss this fresh pussy. Mandy slid around so Sarah could eat her as she munched Amber's. Soon the room was filled with some very contented moaning and giggling.

When everyone was satisfied at least once they cuddled together. Amber and Mandy couldn't keep their hands or lips off Sarah's bountiful breasts. Sarah leaned her head back on the pillows and stroke and combed her fingers through their short hair, being in the moment. She felt fingers stroking, then violating her cunt. Someone had very talented fingers. Sarah had another gorgeous orgasm as fingers gently massaged her clit.

Mandy climbed up and gripped the brass headboard. She lowered her cunt to Sarah's mouth. Sarah grabbed that hard fit ass and began to worship. Pussy juice dribbled down her chin. She felt Amber's kisses moving down her body. Left tit, right tit, belly button. Sarah's giggle as she kissed there really got Mandy's juices flowing.

Amber by passed her pussy, kissing down her right leg, massaging and kissing each foot, then up her left leg.

Now her kisses became licks and tongue pokes. Sarah felt Amber's thumbs open her up. A kiss and a lick, Some fingers too. Sarah lost control. The vibrations of Sarah's "Mmmaaa." as she came taking Amanda with her.

They cuddled and molested each other for a bit.

Sarah got up, took her big bag to the en-suite then returned a few minutes later with it over her shoulder. In one hand was a bottle and a plastic glass with a pink liquid in it. In the other hand, two glasses with the same liquid. She held the hand with the two glasses out.

"Strawberry liquor, darlings?"

She dropped her bag on the end of the bed and set the bottle on the bedside table.

"To wild pussy!"

They saluted and the other two yelled "Wild Pussy!" then gulped down the sweet burning liquid.

Sarah had just sipped hers. She refilled theirs. She set her glass down and reached into the big bag.

"Ever tried one of these?"

The other's eyes got very big as they saw Sarah pull out and strap on a big purple cock.

"Oo, fuck me first!"

"No, me first. Mandy gets boned by Dave every night."

"Not with one that big."

They both giggle.

Sarah kissed Amber. "OK, you first. Want to be fucked like a cheap whore?"

Laugh. "Ya, like a fucking cheap cunt. Do me."

"OK." She reached back into the bag and pulled out a set of leather handcuffs. "Hands behind your back whore."

Amber felt the familiar feeling when she first climbed to the top of the diving tower. Fear, excitement, thrills all mixed together. The sexual ripple from knowing she wouldn't be the one in control for a change.

Sarah finished shackling her. She reached around Amber's trim body and with thumb and forefinger pulled Amber's nipples until she squealed. Pain or excitement?

"Mm, my sweet dirty little slut. Are you ready for your fucking?"

"Yes, yes."

"Beg for it, slut. Say the magic word, whore."

"Please. Please fuck me. Please!" Amber was really getting into this new exciting game. She couldn't remember ever wanting cock so much.

Sarah put her hand on the back of Amber's head and pushed it firmly down to the pillows. She slowly, slowly pushed her purple cock between Amber's legs and into her cunt. She took her doggy style. Long slow strokes. Amber moaned with pleasure as the purple pleasure pole slid in and out. Then Sarah picked up the pace. Amber screamed as Sarah pounded her. Her head was hitting the brass bars, but Sarah kept pounding.

"You like this, slut, don't you? There we go. Take it all, you little whore."

The more Sarah degraded her the more turned on Amber got. Sarah's hand slipped around her waist. A finger slipped to Amber's clit and she exploded.

When was the last time she's cum like that?

Sarah pulled out and gently pushed Amber onto her side.

"Just lay quietly while I fuck your girlfriend, slut."

Amanda had been sitting cross legged leaning against the foot bars and stroking her pussy lips as she watched Amber get boned.

"How about you, Mandy?" Sarah pulled another set of cuffs out of her bag.

"Yes, please. Do me that way." She wanted one like Amber had just had.

"Lay on your tummy and grab the bars at the foot of the bed, then."

She too felt the thrill of being out of control as Sarah cuffed her left hand, then led the cuff's chain around the bars before cuffing her right.

"Hey! What the Fuck!" Sarah was dribbling thick lube and fingering it into Amanda's rectum."

"What do you think I'm doing, slut. I'm getting ready to bugger you. Are you an ass hole virgin? has no one ever sodomized you before? Surely not!"

"No, no! Don't! Please!"

"Hey, you can't do that to her."

Sarah gave Amber a frown and went to her bag again. Amber clamped her teeth shut as Sarah held the big red ball gag to her lips. She set the gag on the pillow by Amber's head.

What she produced next was about two feet long and an inch in diameter. It was bright pink rubber. One end was formed into a handle, the other flattened to a two inch flexible square.

Amber shrieked as the blows landed fast and furious on her ass cheek. Sarah rammed the ball home and tightened the strap on the edge of pain.

Her voice was too gentle. "I told you to lay quietly. You will learn to obey."

She lay her pink weapon inches from Amanda's nose.

"I want to hear you sing, sweetie. A nice loud scream. But don't fake it. Whatever comes naturally. She was massaging Mandy's ass as she spoke. She pushed Mandy's legs apart and positioned herself.

Amanda grunted. She thought she'd be torn apart as the purple knob pushed at her hole.

"Relax sweetie, I'm going in with or without your co-operation."

And she did. Mandy gasped. "Nooooo."

Sarah slid it all the way in. Then pulled almost out. No slow start. She began pounding. Amanda screamed. Her screams became crying. She was soon sobbing, then whimpering.

How had their game gone so wrong? How had the tables been turned? There were two of them for fuck sake. She silently cried.

Sarah dialed a preset number and held her phone to her ear.

"Yes Mistress, Sarah, Mistress"

*****

"Mistress, yes Mistress. Two actually Mistress."

*****

"Mistress, both about five seven, slim athletic, reasonably pretty, Mistress."

*****

"Mistress, yes I understand, the GPS from my phone. I'll leave it on, Mistress."

****

"Mistress, yes a single bungalow with an attached garage, the loading can be done in it, I'll open the door when you arrive, Mistress."

******

"Mistress Thank you, Mistress."

Before ending the call Sarah said what she always says. "Mistress, I love you."

And as always receives no acknowledgment.