All Comments on 'Pool Hunting'

by skinnysailor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Well....

let's get the awkwardness out of the way so I can get to the praise. This story is in the wrong category because of the scene at the end. I know that it might develop into something else, but when No is disregarded, you've crossed into Non-Consent/Reluctance. Disregard the No and then get them into it and it's still N-C/R but can pass as Lesbian Sex if everyone is on board by the end. Nuff said.

I enjoyed the scene between the 3 (until the awkward part previously mentioned), as it was pretty straightforward lesbian sex. I was hoping for a bit of a seduction of Sarah, but no big.

I like to read a little Reluctance and even the occasional Non-Con, I just like to know it in advance so I can better match my mood. As N-C/R, this is a pretty good story. Of course I don't know what will happen, but it seems like some more N-C/R, and probably slavery -which means I'll probably pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
yeah...

It's fetish but no one cares. The admins are too busy running cam sites and readers are too busy masturbating or arguing with each other to care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous