Pool Noodles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki looked across the pool. So distracted was she trying to wrap everything up, she hadn't noticed that Felecia was now stood right next to her, having brought one of the old plastic deck chairs nearby to sit near her.

"Ew, get that old chair out of here." Nikki said. "It's got mildew on it."

Felecia put a towel down on the seat of the chair and sat in it, seemingly not because Nikki had warned her.

"You keep looking over at me..." Felecia grinned. "So I figured I'd move in a little closer and give you a better view."

"I'm not looking at you." Nikki turned up her nose. "I'm just posing for pictures. Need to make sure she gets all my good sides."

"No, I think you're checking me out." She insisted, leaning forward a bit. "I know you've claimed that you don't think I'm good-looking enough to support this career, so I can't help but wonder why you've got your eyes locked on me."

"Get out of my sun." Nikki leaned away from her. "If you want to arrange some cross-promotion, email my agent, and he'll tell you to piss up a rope."

"I know your agent is just you." Felecia said. "Neither one of us is splashing around that much cash."

"No, Hernando just doesn't want to meet you or talk to you." Nikki insisted. "I understand why he feels that way. He's a great judge of character."

Felecia turned in place on the deck chair and spread her legs apart. Her cock flopped out from between them, hanging out from her bottoms as they were before.

Nikki turned her head away.

"Oh, so now you're NOT interested in it?" Felecia smirked. "You sure could barely keep your eyes off me for a bit there."

Nikki wordlessly went for her towel.

Felecia grabbed the end near her feet before Nikki reached it. "You sure are cold this morning."

"It IS cold! Give it back!" She shouted.

Felecia threw her towel into the pool.

"Well, go get it, then." Felecia gestured to it, floating at the surface of the water like algae. "You're already in a swimsuit."

"I can't go in the pool NOW. What will I dry myself off with?" Nikki said logically.

"I at least got in the pool." Felecia said. "You can't put on a swimsuit and sit by the pool and NOT swim. That's against the law."

"I can't swim!" Nikki said. "Sorry I didn't have a pool growing up."

"Well, this is a great place to learn!"

Felecia reached forward with both hands, as if she'd pick Nikki up in both arms like a cat and toss her into the pool. Nikki squirmed away from her grasp, but Felecia caught a single finger around part of her bikini bottoms.

One of the incidental details not previously worth noting about Nikki's green bikini was the bow knot on each hip. They were not just a decorative flourish and an assurance that your tan line would not be straight on your hip. They were real bow knots holding the two pieces of the waistline together.

Felecia learned this when she caught one of the hanging ropes of the knot as Nikki tried to move away. The knot fell apart and the bottoms slipped away.

Nikki tried as she might to hide herself, with her hands, or even her arms... but there just wasn't enough of her available to hide the sudden emergence of her huge, thick erection.

Felecia chuckled, eyes wide with shock. It turned out... Felecia DID have something she hadn't seen before.

"Wow, I..." Her eyelids got lower as her mouth opened. "Jeez, it's so... so much bigger than I thought it'd be."

"How... how did you know?" Nikki whimpered. "I don't tell anyone about this."

Felecia stared at the cock, as if it was the one talking to her. Her right hand reached up and started to jerk it off, straight up and down. Nikki grunted, leaning back hard in the chair, her legs curling under the chair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even mean to start doing this." She apologized directly to the cock. "It was just instinct."

Nikki heard Diana's camera snapping rapidly. Diana didn't seem as shocked, though it was hard to see her expression from behind the camera. Nikki clenched her teeth, resisting the urge to beg either of them to stop.

"Really, h-how did you know?" Nikki growled, shuddering as Felecia tugged on her. "What, are you spying on me?"

Felecia leaned in closer. She felt the heat off her cock with her cheek, and Nikki felt her short breath tickling the shaft.

"I'm not doing any spying." Felecia said with the slow tone of someone deeply distracted. "Instasnap does it all for us."

"What do you mean?"

"You ever get suggested a coworker on Instasnap because your phone is tracking your location to wherever it is you work, and Instasnap notices that your phone is spending a lot of time near someone else's phone?"

Nikki glanced to the side. "I've... never had a job like that."

"I'll choose to take that sound bite as you complimenting my handjob skills." Felecia smirked. "As you can imagine, I had lots of practice."

"So how did you know?!" Nikki repeated. "I thought I'd been careful."

"Instasnap follows you and cultivates information based on your behavior." Felecia explained. "When Instasnap suggested you and I might know each other, for whatever reason... the other three people suggested... were all futa."

Nikki gasped. Her Instasnap feed wasn't as salacious or suggestive as some other feeds. Yes, she paraded around in cute underwear and bikinis, but always in a tasteful way that might not even reach the lofty height of a PG-13 rating. (If she ever modeled tight blue jeans, she had to be very careful how she stood. She reviewed every picture carefully before releasing it.)

She huffed. "That doesn't prove anything!"

"No, it doesn't, but I think I have some hard evidence in hand now..." Felecia said, rolling her elbow as she tugged her from base to tip. "Get a closer shot of that, Miranda." The phone came in closer, almost replicating Nikki's point of view. Nikki quickly tucked her feet under her chair. Maybe Felecia had thrown her out of the futa closet and recording her jerking her cock... but like hell she would be the first to show off her feet in such a close-up.

"You're seeing this right." Felecia said to her phone. "This isn't some small skinny dude with a crazy disproportionate cock. Just an above-average futa chick who thought she could hide this thing forever."

"Answer me!" Nikki demanded. "What made you so sure? Were you stalking my images, checking for a bulge? Didn't expect to find one you'd be envious of, did you?"

Felecia used her free hand to gingerly pick the discarded bikini bottom from the tile beneath them. "Your swimsuit... this is from Luna Futan, isn't it?"

Nikki didn't answer, still enduring Felecia's never-ending wank.

Felecia squinted at the tiny tag on the largest part of the bottoms. "Yep, right there. Luna Futan. Most people watching might never have heard of Luna Futan, but they're a specialty swimwear purveyor that makes swimsuits specifically for futa and our... needs. Extra-strong stitching, double layered. Designed for bashful futa, it cuts down on the bulge so it's not at noticeable. It's basically the opposite of the Wonderbra."

"Well, what kind of swimsuits do YOU buy?" Nikki asked.

Felecia looked down to herself, her boner standing out from the side of her bottoms. "I forget." She answered. "Let's see..." She briefly released her grasp on Nikki to muscle herself out of her own bottoms. Because Felecia's swimsuit had no knots, she had to grab her cock by the neck and barely turn it out from under her waistband, like a woman wearing a water bucket yoke trying to get through a narrow doorway. Once free, the wet little thing slipped off her legs. She inspected the bottoms for tags, as Miranda got some nice shots of Felecia's bum.

"Can't tell." She said. "I forget where I got this from. But it's pink, so it doesn't show so much against my skin. I've got some with horizontal stripes to hide the shape a bit. Even using a convex pattern that stretches out a bit into perfectly straight stripes can sometimes sell the illusion. All my fans KNOW I've got a cock, or they find out pretty fast. Why don't you know any of this?"

"I... didn't KNOW you were a futa." Nikki said.

"You never once see my posts where my bulge was visible?"

"I don't follow you on Instasnap."

"I thought you might have on an alt account."

"No, I really DON'T follow you, on Instasnap or anywhere else." She said. "They get suggested to me enough as it is... that's plenty for me."

Felecia looked away from the cock, but continued her jerking. She talked to Diana, who had not stopped taking pictures. "You have that measuring tape, I saw you use it. I need to borrow that for a hot sec."

Diana handed it to her, over Nikki's protest. She unfurled the tape across the underside of her cock and got the official number.

"Wow, you're fourteen inches." Felecia looked starry-eyed. "And I thought I was big... see?" She stood and threw the tape against herself, helpfully bringing it in close to Nikki's face for her to see. "I'm only twelve and three-quarters. See? See?"

Nikki turned her face away, her lips pursed together into a pouty frown. Just ignore the bully, she remembered. That's what they wanted.

Felecia leaned in and brushed Nikki's fringe away with her tip without touching the rest of her. Nikki was a bid disturbed by this: even if it had no nerve endings, her hair was part of her body. She tried not to react... but then Felecia pressed the tip against her cheek bone. She resisted reacting the first time, but when she did it again, she waved it away with the underside of her hand, like a bothersome fly. Felecia had left a little wet spot where the tip had touched her. Nikki wiped it away like an unwanted smooch from a distant relative.

Felecia went back to her knees and continued jerking Nikki's cock. "If you don't want this, you really should say something."

"That's what you want." Nikki sneered. "You want me to beg and protest and whine. Well, I won't do it. Jerk me off as much as you want, but I will NEVER come from your clumsy tugging."

"I don't think that's how cocks work." Felecia said. "I tug mine six times a day and it works every time."

Nikki looked worried. Her instinct was to mock her for being such an expert at masturbation, but... six times a day? She topped out at four... unless someone else was involved.

"You're leaking so much precum..." Felecia observed. "My hand is all greasy... no need to spit on it... are you SURE my handjob isn't enough?"

"Never." She said with a scowl. "I refuse to give into your bullying."

"MY bullying?" Felecia said, incredulous. "I had no idea that I was bullying myself so often through the day." Her other hand wrapped around her cock and jerked herself in time with other hand. "Oh, this must be that famous futa self-hatred slipping through!"

"YOU're the one who sicced all your fans on me the last time we interacted." Nikki said.

"My real fans know I have a no-tolerance policy on harassment." Felecia insisted. "I block every time I see it. This is why I never told anyone about that private message you sent me, suggesting those diet pills."

With an audience of only two, that was still enough for a few quiet, shocked gasps. Nikki had two sets of eyes peeking over cameras with surprised looks.

Nikki didn't look at them. Getting jerked off and having her secret identity as a futa exposed so undeniably, and getting tugged by her rival... that could only be SO embarrassing when your cock was so nice and big. But getting called out on something she did in the heat of the moment, late at night... like firing an arrow into the ocean, not thinking you'd hit anything but water.

"I was..." Nikki paused.

"Just trying to help me out?" Felecia said sharply. "By getting me addicted to speed?"

Nikki shook her head. "I was mad." She said. "I don't even remember why, or what you said. But there's no way you deserved that. I have no excuse."

There was some silence, but for the gentle slapping sound of the wanking. Felecia brought her head over her shoulder, engaging the camera. "I don't know, was that close enough to an apology?"

"Are you live?!" Nikki shouted.

"No, of course not. I can't get good service out here." Felecia answered. "Not unless you want your cock to look like Yar's Revenge."

From behind the camera, Diana snickered.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side." Nikki protested, not entirely seriously.

All through this, Felecia's hand never stopped tugging. "I've been jerking you so long, but you still haven't come..." She said with a little dramatic relish. "I don't mind. The longer you hold back, the more content I generate. But I need to make it happen eventually... am I just that bad at this? I thought I had enough practice..."

Nikki reached forward and took a tight grip on Felecia's cock and started to tug away.

"Aah! Oh, wow!" Felecia laughed. "You finally took the hint."

Nikki growled and tightened her face, jerking harder. She went harder on the down stroke, perhaps to try to whack her balls with her hands. She had to make it seem accidental...

It didn't seem to discourage Felecia her any. She made some strong grunts, clenching her teeth together. "Oh, my God!" She cried. "You're really... really good at this. No wonder you haven't looked for a girlfriend."

Nikki sped up to going as hard as her arm would allow, clenching hard. She hated the idea that she was playing into her hands. Well, if this was what she thought she wanted, then she'd jack her off until her cock was nothing but a footlong rug burn.

Suddenly, Nikki's hand was coated with something slick... and cool. It definitely wasn't precum. Nikki looked over and saw her squirting a bit of baby oil out of a small bottle. It was like she was reading her mind and countering her at every turn.

"Oh, don't worry." Felecia said, releasing Nikki's cock to squirt a generous handful into her palm. "I've got plenty for you." She slapped it onto her cock, rubbing it all across her shaft. "Ooh, isn't this nice? Get in closer... show off every little glittering detail of this beautiful cock. Aren't you glad we shoot in 4K to really capture the details?"

Nikki felt her cheeks redden. Anyone who watched this video was probably seeing her cock in greater detail than even she had. Maybe they'd be more interested with the video of the two huge cocked futas jerking each other off... one looking intensely angry, and one looking thrilled about the whole thing.

Felecia felt she was losing ground quickly. As a busy modern woman, she knew how to make herself ejaculate very efficiently. But Nikki's new hand, new grip... it was different, exciting. But she couldn't let Nikki beat her after talking all that smack, especially with how long Nikki had endured her tugging.

With a quick intake of breath, Felecia dropped her mouth onto Nikki's tip.

Felecia chuckled shyly, grunting and breathing sharply out her nose as she went up and down the top half of Nikki's hard greasy cock.

Nikki cried out. Surely, even the strongest woman would not be able to resist the feel of a pretty mouth forever. Nikki went as hard as she could... but that wasn't much faster. And her arm muscles were already burning from all this pulling. She didn't even remember what the names of the muscles were, unlike everyone else who pretended to do yoga online...

She looked down to her opposition. Was she about to let her win?

Nikki bent down and took Felecia into her mouth.

Felecia squealed, not relinquishing Nikki's cock as she did so. The pair bobbed their heads in turn, advancing down the cocks as far as they could in their seated poses.

Nikki groaned as more of the baby oil came off in her mouth. This must be why all the porn stars use spit...

Tucked together so neatly, the pair rolled onto Nikki's beach chair, with Nikki on the bottom and Felecia atop her on all fours. In the rare times she got into the classic sixty-nine position, Nikki preferred doing all this on her side. So much easier... not that this was unenjoyable.

Diana and Miranda both kept making a record of this team-up, unsure if it would ever happen again. Diana tried to keep her distance, letting Miranda take the closer shots. She didn't have a zoom lens, and if Diana stepped into the video's frame, there's no getting her out of it without a lot of trouble.

Felecia and Nikki kept it up, eyes closed and ignoring the activity of their respective camerawomen. Nikki was mostly stuck where she was, more rolling her head around on her pillow than lifting up and trying to get more in her mouth. Felecia had more freedom on top, bringing her head up and down and moaning with every further inch that she got past her lips. Even if this was a nominal competition... she didn't appear to be in any hurry.

Meanwhile, Nikki found her fellatio game lacking. Maybe Felecia practiced this more than she did... she needed an advantage. She used her newly free hands, one to rub across Felecia's pussy, and one to probe a thin, manicured finger into her rear. If she objected... she could stop sucking her off for a second and say something.

The long, happy moan that Felecia hummed right into Nikki's cock, as if it was a clarinet, suggested otherwise. Felecia's leg started to shake involuntarily... and her hips followed suit soon after, thrusting herself hard down Nikki's throat.

As spit foamed and trickled down the sides of her mouth and her head slapped into the back of her chair as Felecia fucked her face... she wondered if trying to win this contest had really been worth it.

With one final hard thrust, Felecia nearly pinned Nikki's head to the chair as she fired the first of several volleys of ejaculate into her. The hot load went right to Nikki's stomach. She groaned and pushed Felecia off her by lifting her up by the abdomen, all while Felecia's cock was still coming, trailing semen into her esophagus and mouth. One last blast of thick jizz filled Nikki's mouth to overflowing just before she got it free.

Nikki groaned as loud as she could with her mouth full, not thrilled with this development. She leaned over the edge of the chair and spat out the seed to the tile floor beside her.

"Spit it in the grass, why don'cha?" Felecia yelled, voice wavering as she tried to control the last few spurts of come. She turned to her side and caught as much as she could in her left hand... but it quickly filled up. It always seemed like such a good idea until then... but at least Miranda got some lovely shots of doing this... and then lapping the seed up from her hand like a messy bulldog.

Nikki coughed and gagged, stumbling off towards Felecia's side of the pool, where she had a drink in her fancy martini glass.

"No, don't drink that!" Felecia cried out. "It's pool water!"

Nikki stopped before it got to her lips. She smelled it. It smelled strongly of chlorine. Then again, most tap water smelled pretty strongly of chlorine around these parts. She stared at Felecia. "WHY?" She cried. "Why is this filled with pool water?"

"Because the water fountains in there dispenses gross rusty water, and I wanted the drink to look clean and clear."

Nikki looked back to the drink. As she breathed and her tongue dried a bit, she tasted more of Felecia's emissions on her lips. She would drink this up just to get the taste out... but she instead just sat the drink back down.

"Why not fill it in the bathroom?"

"The glass didn't fit in the sink." Felecia said. "I could have filled it in the toilet, if that's what you would have preferred."

Nikki walked back over to her chair, where Felecia had temporarily taken a seat. Miranda was taking video right next to Felecia. If she pointed her cock out to her, she'd poke her with the tip.

"What are you recording now?" Nikki asked.

"Oh. Nothing." Felecia answered. "Just showing where your lipstick rubbed off on my shaft and balls."