Pool Noodles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over her shoulder, checking to see if the photographers had gotten enough shots. Miranda gave her a soft nod, as if it say, "get on with it." A video where everyone stood still was boring, after all.

Nikki pushed forward, her cock sliding in slowly, carefully waiting to feel some resistance. Large as she was, not everyone was 'ready' for her. Nikki's eyes widened as Felecia's pinched closed as they grew closer and closer until their hips touched.

Locked together perfectly, Nikki and Felecia twitched and panted a bit as Nikki didn't dare move much.

"I didn't think..." Nikki said, gulping.

"You didn't think I could handle you?" Felecia smirked, skating her nails down Nikki's abs until she scooped up Nikki's balls, barely fitting in her large hand. "I've been able to handle you this whole time."

"Oh yeah?" Nikki growled. She reach down and lifted Felecia's legs up into the air, moving her own legs up to her thighs.

Felecia recognized the position immediately. "Ooh, I didn't think you liked me THAT much."

For once, Nikki got her to shut up without saying anything or stuffing her cock in her mouth. All she did was thrust hard back into her. Maybe if she could have done this through the Internet, there wouldn't be so many unresolved negativity between them. But based on Felecia's sweet, joyful sounds, at least some of them were being resolved right now.

Nikki's arm went around to behind Felecia, where she found a bow knot, one quite similar to the one Felecia had unraveled and set off this chain reaction. Nikki looped her finger in it and pulled the knot apart. The top didn't immediately come off, more resting across Felecia's breasts like a tablecloth.

Felecia rolled the top off her shoulders and brought it it behind Nikki's neck with both hands, pulling her in for a kiss. Neither of them were concerned with whether or not their fans thought they were lesbians anymore. What secrets could they hold after someone saw this salacious video?

Miranda got on one knee and captured some lovely closeups of her subject's pussy getting punished by Nikki's unreasonable rod. Diana felt a little inadequate, trying to capture this congress with still images. Her shutter sound was as constant as a machine gun, catching a few shots of their shimmering bodies locked together, damp hair coiling in their like tapestries, sweat drops frozen in air and faces in moments of unrestrained passion.

Diana hoped that she'd get to release these pictures. The art they were creating here today demanded to be shared.

Nikki was also looking forward to a release. She picked up Felecia's bottoms from the edge of the chair with her toe, passing it up to her hand. She took it in both hands and held it across Felecia's tip like an impractically shaped condom. Felecia demonstrated how poor a condom this would be, as she very quickly jizzed into her bottoms, her seed bubbling through the fabric and streaking down her cock. As her body clenched in her orgasm, Nikki groaned and dumped her seed into Felecia's pussy.

They grew still but for their heaving breaths and their soft, grateful kisses. Nikki pulled herself out and sat at the edge of the chair. Felecia separated her legs as Miranda got a closeup of her pussy, a little blob of jizz appearing through her parted lips before she pulled them closed with her fingers.

"No... I don't want to lose a single drop." She took the soaked bottoms of her bikini and slid them up her legs. The bottoms clung wetly to her skin as she dragged them into place. Her cock was still hard, so she pulled up the bottoms until her balls hung from the bottoms the way a thong appeared from behind. It was actually quite cozy.

"I hope you pumped enough into me... I don't want to get pregnant with myself."

Nikki stared at her with a mix of lust and terror. Surely, she was just joking... but motherhood certainly wasn't on her idea board.

Felecia walked back to her half of the pool. Miranda was right behind her, getting a lovely shot of her rump rocking back and forth as she strutted. She fumbled in her purse to find her phone.

"We've still got some time..." She said with an expectant smile, approaching Nikki with her expectant rod standing up. Miranda even got close, getting the angle just so that Felecia's cock towered over her, as if it was big as her entire body. The illusion wasn't as convincing in Diana's still images, but there was a certain gonzo charm. The Internet just could not get enough pictures of overly made-up women's faces staring goggle-eyed at large penises.

Felecia slid herself behind Nikki, running her cock between Nikki's buttocks. She tipped her head forward and kissed Nikki again, her hands running around and cupping Nikki's breasts. Felecia put a few kisses on Nikki's bare neck, causing her to giggle. Felecia moved her tip down between Nikki's buttocks.

Nikki tensed. "If we're doing more than a finger, I'll need some greater compensation."

"I've got more cans of Poten-Z in the car. Now in those convenient twelve-packs with those plastic rings! Kill twice as many fish!"

"No, thanks." She said. "I like fish."

Felecia scoffed. "Fine." She pouted. "We'll just do it in the boring old pussy, then." She pulled Nikki close and shifted herself in place.

Nikki looked surprised. "From behind? Don't you want to kiss me anymore?"

"Let's mix it up. Let them see your cute face as you come..." Felecia said. She squeezed Nikkis' breasts with her hands, clutching them like big round handles. Pulling her in as much as pushing, Felecia pressed herself into Nikki's slit.

Nikki grunted as Felecia held herself inside. Felecia whispered up against Nikki's ear. "You doing OK?"

"I'm great." She smiled. "I just... didn't think this would happen today."

"Me, neither." Felecia released one of Nikki's breasts so she could lift up her left leg. "Let's give them a nice view."

Diana was envious of the video format again, as Miranda got some lovely shots of Felecia entering Nikki with enough force to sling her balls up against Nikki's own balls. If Nikki was afraid of her fans thinking she was gay, this unauthorized ball-touching would ruin that. But she couldn't care right now, as Felecia reached her arms across both her breasts, pinning her cock between her breasts as they wiggled under her grip.

Nikki clenched the beach chair with white knuckles, pinched her eyes shut, and sprayed huge streams of ropy jizz between her tits, a few strands making it to her face. She'd come too fast, and she knew it... but Felecia kept on going, undeterred. Even as the endorphins and other sensations most called 'afterglow' rolled over Nikki like a beam of sunshine, Felecia had not stopped her thrusts. Felecia released her arm across Nikki's breasts and brought them both onto holding her hips still and rocking her back and forth like a huge two-handed fleshlight. Nikki's cock wagged forward with each thrust, slapping against her chest on the rebound. She moved one hand down to her abdomen to brace herself...

Only now did she notice just how... 'into' her Felecia was. Nikki may have had the bigger cock, but she also had the narrow waist. Felecia's thrusts were causing her stomach to bend outwards a bit, stretching out her abdomen like she was made of rubber.

Nikki looked alarmed. She didn't know this could happen in real life. Her hand went to her stomach, feeling Felecia's hardness push out on her with every push.

"Don't tell me you only just noticed that." Felecia taunted as she kept pounding. "Even with your big thing, you didn't manage this for me. Call me fat all you want, but I'm the one literally stretching you out. I hope those abs can take it... maybe this is how I change someone. I don't insult them and try to damage their exterior. I get under their skin... and try to change them from the inside."

Felecia started thrusting harder. Nikki's hand fell on her abdomen, trying to keep her stomach flat, but Felecia's strength was too great, pushing out against the abs she'd worked so hard to keep. Nikki's legs kicked out behind her, between Felecia's legs, tensing with every forceful hump.

One blast of burning hot jizz went inside Nikki, immediately causing her to orgasm again. But Felecia evidently didn't want to start a family just yet. She pulled out, pinching herself to hold it all in until she brought it right back to Nikki's face. Felecia held Nikki's head down against the chair with her palm. With her other hand, she pressed the tip of her cock into Nikki's cheekbone and kept coming, rubbing her cock around her face and scalp. With her head pinned down with her erection, Felecia used her other hand to aim Nikki's own spurting cock up into her face.

Nikki groaned as the hot jizz pooled on her face, feeling it turn red. She tried to sweep her head around, get the tip into her mouth, but Felecia kept it moving around, leaving wobbly white lines all over her face like a correction marker.

Felecia pushed against Nikki's head to stand up from the chair. She bent over and picked up Nikki's green bottoms from the tile surrounding the pool. Rather than using them to cover up her own nude lower half, she folded the pair over a few times before using it to tie her long hair back. She went back over to her own chair and pulled another can of Poten-Z out from her purse. She opened it and sipped it.

"This has been a good session." She grinned. "We should do it again sometime."

She started to walk off.

"Hey!" Nikki shouted. She put her foot down to the tile to give chase, only to slip on the puddle of jizz she'd so ungraciously spat out earlier.

She got up to her feet again, unhurt. Served her right for running around the pool.

--

Felecia let the top down on her zippy little electric car, to enjoy that balmy sixty-one degree weather. She put her arm on the passenger's seat to back the car slowly out of the space, but was startled to see Nikki standing there right next to her door as she turned back around. Now, her bottoms were a dark red color. How many different hotels had she planned to pretend she'd stayed at suspiciously similar pools?

"Ho, ho, ho." Felecia said.

"Give me back those bottoms." Nikki said. "They're expensive."

"I know they are." Felecia said. "That's why I don't wear that brand."

"You're wearing it right now!"

Felecia unwound her ponytail, revealing the bottoms had been used to tie her hair back. She handed them back to Nikki. "I thought our little cross-over had left you reconsidering hiding your gifts from the world."

Nikki looked off, rumpling the bottoms in both hands. "It never felt like much of a gift."

"A fourteen inch penis isn't enough of a gift?"

"Maybe on a guy, or even on a more full-figured futa." Nikki said. "On me, it's like telling a man who's seven feet tall that he could play basketball, even if he doesn't have any arms."

"Even they would probably not have a fourteen inch penis." Felecia said. "It wouldn't fit in the basketball shorts."

"You know most people aren't attracted to futa, right?" Nikki said. "I know it feels like we have a lot of followers and commenters that love our cocks. That's very encouraging, but they are the minority. If I came out, I lose ninety percent of my fans. It might mean I never get to the point where I can make this self-sustaining... and then all this is for nothing. On social media, you have to give them EVERYTHING you can that they want... and nothing that they don't. By and large, they DON'T want that."

"If you want to be the next Naomi Campbell, I guess that makes sense." Felecia said. "But there are thousands of chicks out there, just as hot as us or hotter. I think the ones most likely to succeed are already the product of millions of dollars of wealth. They don't come from North Dakota anymore, if they ever did. Nobody gets discovered out here."

"That's what makes the Internet so useful..." Nikki said. "If you're stuck in the middle of nowhere like we are."

"But they're all on the Internet, too." Felecia continued. "But... I don't think there are THOUSANDS of dicks over a foot long out there getting swung around on Instasnap. And even if there are, the more the merrier."

"More competition just means I'm less likely to make it work." Nikki said. "And then what?"

"Become a real camgirl? What's the opposite of going legit?"

"If I wanted to do that, I would've done that when I was eighteen."

"Well, I'm sustaining right now, but that's because I give the people what they want. Maybe you could come on with Felecia Incorporated... as my assistant."

"Nah. Then I'd have to confess that you're hotter than me."

"Oh, no I'm not." Felecia said. "That's what our rivalry was all about, wasn't it? We're hot in different ways, so we think we're a threat to each other."

"Well... I did enjoy what we made together today." Nikki looked uncharacteristically embarrassed to be saying it. It was the same tone as someone insisting they didn't like a certain food until they tried it.

"We should do it again sometime." Felecia smiled softly. "I'll email Humberto and we'll pencil you in for something."

"Now you're just making fun of me."

"No, I'm serious." Felecia retrieved her phone and handed it to Nikki. The lock screen was a picture of a waterfall pouring through some bare rocks into a small circular lagoon. Some trees with loose-hanging branches and green leaves filled the background, the sun cutting through a few bare spots and catching the scattered water droplets in the air like dust. Somehow, despite her likely self-absorption, Felecia wasn't in the picture.

"Have you ever been here?" She asked.

Nikki didn't recognize the location. "Where is this?"

"Not North Dakota." Felecia answered. "Most of our waterfalls are so pathetic, you might as well stand under a hose. But this looks like a mighty fine place to take pictures, doesn't it?"

"It does." Nikki handed it back.

"I'll tell you where it is, and I'll even bring you there..." Felecia began. "IF... you go full dicks-out on your Instasnap."

Nikki pulled her legs together involuntarily. "I... can't make that kind of decision rashly. I've already been building my brand."

"Everyone rebrands themselves at some point." Felecia said. "Ever see the Duck Dynasty cast before the show? No beards, no camo. Pure rich country club snobs in polos. It's almost like that's all a pose or something."

"I don't think either of us have a leg to stand on as far as that goes." Nikki said.

"True."

Silence.

"So... what are you going to do?"

"Alright, you've convinced me. It's time to rebrand." Nikki said softly. "I'll grow a beard."

Felecia scoffed. She reached over her car door and hooked two fingers into Nikki's bottom. She brought them down just low enough to reveal the very base of Nikki's shaft. She leaned out of her car and planted a kiss right there.

"Good luck keeping your secrets." Felecia smiled as she leaned back into her car and drove off with the gentle hum of an all-electric engine.

Nikki turned away from the car as it sped, holding the waistband of her bottoms, not daring to touch her cock as it swelled back to its full height. Her head turned about, making sure nobody was around to see this indecency.

Maybe today would be her first time trying that whole 'jerk off six times a day' thing. It seemed to do loads for Felecia's calm demeanor.

--

Riley sat behind the front desk, opening Outlook to see if any new emails had appeared. The only event scheduled for today... happened before the place was even open. She was hoping for some warm weather and the activity that would bring. The weather forecast didn't give her much hope.

The two photographers, Diana and Miranda, walked to the front desk of the facility at the same time, steps almost in sync. Riley summoned her little cash box, the kind you'd see at a car wash or a bake sale.

"We here at the Williston Sports and Leisure Center and Pool apologize for this unfortunate double-booking that has taken place." Riley explained. "I guess what happened was YOU..." She spoke to Diana. "had your appointment in the computer, and YOU..." She gestured to Miranda. "your appointment was written down on the calendar without cross-referencing the other system. Again, we apologize for this oversight, and we have refunded both your reservation fees for the trouble. We'll review our policy so something like this doesn't surprise us again."

Riley held out two rolled up wads of money out to each photographer in either hand.

Diana and Miranda looked at each other. Diana took the money from the hand closest to her and put it in Riley's other hand. "Why don't you keep that? A bonus for getting up early for us... and for helping us... arrange this."

"That's very generous of you. Thank you." Riley pocketed the money.

Diana looked back to Miranda. "Do you really think Nikki will be happier being a public futa?"

"I hope she'll be happier not being a bully." Miranda answered.

"We all fall short sometimes. I swear she's not like that normally. Hopefully, I can work with her to be better. Maybe being out will help, but it's just as likely that she could be worse. Who knows?"

"If you're asking me, on average, are futa happier stuffed into a tiny confined little space..."

Miranda's hand caught Diana's by the webbing between her thumb and finger. She pulled the hand closer until it landed on Miranda's crotch.

Diana gasped, her open palm landing on a warm bulge, growing and swelling against her jeans.

"Or... would they be happier with it out, in all its glory?" Miranda whispered, bring her hand to under Diana's skirt.

Miranda didn't find what she was expecting. It was... flat. She patted Diana's panties like it might be where she had left her car keys.

"Stop, that tickles." Diana giggled.

Miranda took her hand back, staring at Diana. "You're not a..."

"No, I'm not a futa." Diana said. "What are the odds of FOUR random women all being futa? I didn't even know that you were."

"How do you think I got tangled up with 'Lecia?"

"Same way I got mixed up with Nikki? A love of photography?"

"No, just a love of porn."

"Why not get in the game yourself?"

"Are you sayin' you think I'm hot?"

"You've been wasting your talents behind that camera." Diana moved in. "Maybe I can help you... take some headshots, get your name out there."

"That sounds awful fun..." Miranda said softly. "But... I don't know if I could be with someone who uses Canon."

Diana leaned away from her. "What's wrong with Canon? Too good for you? Are you an Olympus hipster?"

"Nah, Fujifilm."

"Is that a Fujifilm smart phone you're using for your videos?"

"I can't stand the rolling shutter on DSLRs for videos. I lose a little fidelity in the lighting, but it all gets filtered to hell on Instasnap anyway. So it's no big deal..."

The pair walked out as they debated the virtues of their chosen tools of the trade.

Riley sighed when the two photographers passed through the front doors. She looked down to her skirt, and her barely restrained cock bending, fighting to escape her panties. What WERE the odds of four futa being in the same place at the same time, even in a remote and less progressive location like western North Dakota? She didn't remember checking that box in the most recent census...

An attempt to research the relative population density of futanari instead brought her to a few helpful video examples of four futanari in the same room together... fucking each other. Leaning back in her chair, Riley jerked her cock off, glancing to her right every few seconds to see if any new cars were approaching. The door was unlocked. This was incredibly risky.

Whatever. This was the Williston Sports and Leisure Center and Pool, and masturbation was her personal favorite form of leisure.