All Comments on 'Pool of the Naiads Pt. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

How is it that I am actually able to see what you are writing???

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

Well crafted elegy.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

A secret garden, Indeed

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

Your imagination knows no bounds. Since I have been here in this house I have wondered what to do with this large and overgrown garden. I shall dig a pond ,inhabit it with small fish place my bench beside it then sit and dream of naiads, the only visitor I get at present is next doors cat. Chasing birds and leaving messages.

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

Max you old romantic, just read this story again . Lovely.

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

I think this is a lovely tale of love and I do enjoy reading it. So happy to re-read your tales Max you ask me at times for my offerings, well sorry to disappoint but they would be nowhere near as good as these.

Happy to bless you with five stars.

ipreferoralipreferoral5 months ago

This is a wonderful story. The prose is somewhat detached, supporting the dreamy vision. Style meets substance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES