Pool of the Naiads Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pronomus stepped back, laughing; his penis as strong and upright as before. It did not deflate like a man's. He had never seen either of the young men with anything other than a full erection. They rose from the pool like that and disappeared under or into the water like that, merging with the pool.

Daphne reached out and held the curving transparent erection -- a little like a realistically shaped glass dildo but not hard like glass nor as soft and malleable as a condom would be, well filled with water.

"Come, Alfred, drink. I want you to. You know what I want."

He leant forward as she had done absorbing Pronomus's rounded knob into his mouth. He was no stranger to doing that. Long, happy years, in the garden had loosened his inhibitions. Happy to suck upon the young men, as they or more likely the naiads sucked upon him. As happy to drink from the young men's penes as to lower his lips to the crystal water in the pool. It was perhaps better coming from the penis. He did not need to kneel! Still cool and crystal clear.

As Crotus fucked, the old man fellated. Had their acts, the sexual actions of the young spirits been merely mechanical or merely offering pleasure to men and woman, he did not think they would have swopped over. The tapping on the shoulder, the nods and then the withdrawals from vagina and mouth, seemed so human like, communication and action for their own pleasure.

An added delight then to suck Crotus' transparent erection fresh from his wife, it tasting of her, not the crystal water of the pool. A salad is better with a vinaigrette dressing, a penis is better dressed in somewhat a similar way, was very much his view! Daphne had many times shaken her head in amusement at her husband's comparison, but he very much held to his opinion. He wondered what Amy would taste like. It was a stray thought, wandering in from his earlier thoughts. Rather nice to find out if she was to find her way into his garden and become enamoured of the spirits of the pool. Very possibly an easy thing to do. Daphne and he had been careful not to leave young girls or indeed anyone at all alone in the garden. There was an amorality about the naiads and the satyrs -- or whatever they were.

The penes were not the same, Pronomus' curved upwards, Crotus' downwards. Not exactly a matching pair. You could not compare on size. That seemed to change, one time Crotus larger and the next Pronomus. He had even seen them sporting them quite outsize to the laughter of the naiads and the amusement of Daphne. It did suggest satyrs!

Happy to fellate, happy to hear Daphne's gasps of pleasure and hear the wet sucking noises as her vagina was plumbed. More than happy to try and pleasure Crotus to the best of his ability, use his tongue and fondle the young man's cool balls, the water so perfectly modelling as if there truly was wrinkled skin under his fingertips. Cool skin certainly but with all the texture of the real. Another swopping and this time he was tasting Daphne on Pronomus. Minutes before the young man had ejaculated in Daphne's mouth, yet it was about to do just the same into his. A trembling, perhaps even a swelling of the bulb in his mouth and then the strong thin spurtings into his mouth and down his throat. Not thick, not hot and salty, but fresh, clear water from the pool. There was plenty in his body. Unsurprising, perhaps, how easily Pronomus could then spend again.

And as he swallowed it happened as it always did, his own penis erected; the ache in his balls from having recently come still very much there, but a strong erection nonetheless. Remarkably strong for such an old man, impossibly strong for an old man who had ejaculated so recently. Daphne did not miss it. Her hand closed and stroked. Perhaps preferring an erection that was warm, hot even to the touch, or the one that belonged to her husband.

Pronomus withdrew from Daphne. His ejaculation running freely from her to patter on the flagged paving. It was water, after all, it had not the viscosity of human semen. That, though -- human semen - was to go into Daphne. The two young men lifted Daphne up, so carefully, hand under thigh, arm around her back and presented her to her husband, open legged. Rising, Alfred stepped forward to perform his marital duty; now clearly able, despite having filled Lilaea's mouth not very long before.

How lovely for both to have Daphne swung to and fro upon his penis by the strong young men, the old man just standing there as his wife's vagina was stroked up and down his penis. A swinging motion, the woman swung by the young men up and down her husband's 'pole.' No effort upon his part. The old man just had to stand. How good for Daphne to have two very male 'handles' to hold onto; how good for Alfred to see them clasped in her hands. Transparent, really just water, but such fine upright organs. Another orgasm for Daphne and, indeed, another for Alfred. The feeling building and then real semen entering the old lady as again the young men spurted in her hands. Clear watery spurts up into the air. Penis fountains in Daphne's hands.

Gently Daphne and Alfred were settled back onto the seat, hands placed in hands. The old couple did not see how tenderly the young men arranged them together, nor did they see the young men step slowly backwards into the pool, their bodies flowing away into the cool, clear water. Daphne and Alfred were already asleep.

The two old people dozed, leaning against each other in the sunshine, holding each other's hand. Within the woman the man's love. What a delight to have copulated together as if young lovers in a bower. And was not the old red bricked walled garden just such a bower with its tinkling fountain and clear stone pool? Within the pool the fishes went round and round and, above the couple, butterflies floated.

12