Pool of the Naiads Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mr Maughan, I do like being... can I say that word?"

He knew what it would be. With his smooth knob inches from her mouth and her eyes looking up at him, he nodded.

"I do so like being fucked and... and... I like sucking... cock." What words coming from Amy. Certainly not what, for example, Mrs Bethany Smith at the newsagents would have expected.

A lick, a moistening of her soft and red lips, as they opened rather wider and Alfred touched; penis knob to schoolgirl mouth, and then the lips slid over the so sensitive membrane and absorbed. Lips clamped around and held his knob. The feel of the tongue coming in to lick inside her mouth. Wonderful! And Daphne was by his side, watching, even touching the girl. She was involved, not merely observing. Daphne, him and, of course, Pronomus all touching. Amy with 'cock' in both mouth and vagina.

Not just Amy's movements were felt by Alfred, but the imparted movement of Pronomus pushing and pulling at Amy, moving her mouth along -- both forwards and backwards -- over Alfred's hardness. Such lovely, soft, wet strokings. Such delicate tongue touchings to his penis bulb. Exquisite stimulation of his nerve endings and the so erotic sight of his thick penis clasped by Amy's lips. For the first time in seventy years, Alfred came in another real woman's mouth that was not his wife, for the first time in rather less than seventy years, because Daphne had been quite a young bride, Alfred came in a young woman's mouth. The semen leaving him in wonderful spurts as Daphne stroked Amy's hair and Pronomus copulated with the girl -- and, indeed, as Crotus did very much the same with Daphne.

"It's not a dream -- is it, Mrs Maughan?" The girl standing with Pronomus' cum running down the inside or her thighs -- water from the pond really, and Alfred's very real and creamy cum in places on her chin and lips. Her nipples hard and pointing, her dark hair covered mound so very prominent.

Daphne shook her grey head, "No, Amy, real in a sort of unreal way. They've always been here. That was Pronomus and Crotus..."

"Which is which?"

"Look at their penises, Amy. Pronomus curves up and Crotus down. Both lovely -- as you now know. And the girls... three of them. Lilaea is the littlest -- with the fish. Beautiful, playful and light-hearted."

"How do you know their names? Do they speak?"

Alfred shook his head. Not that he had ever heard. But he and Daphne just knew. Quite how they knew their names he was not sure. They just did. "Would you like Cronus...?"

The other young man was standing ready, which was not to say Pronomus was not ready either. His penis as upright as always. Ever ready to play. A sexual being.

Amy would certainly like, and said as much. And, as Alfred with drooping cock settled himself on the old wooden bench in the shade by the wall, the two women, one young and one very old, were taken together side by side. Gasps and even squeals of feminine pleasure in the afternoon sunshine.

The next evening, as the shadows lengthened an elderly couple sat talking quietly. It was still warm, the old red brick wall radiating heat absorbed during the day. The woman in a long cotton dress, the man in a well-worn and patched white linen shirt, soft and comfortable. Just his white shirt. They were not alone. Amy had come around to see them after her homework, but she was not sitting with them.

"We can't live for ever, Alfred. I wonder. We never had children. Perhaps Amy? They seem to like her."

"And she them!"

"Yes. We've never shared before."

The old couple sat holding hands watching the girl. Amy waved with her free hand; the other was clasped around Crotus' erection as she rode upon Pronomus' penis, all hard between her thighs. A hard riding. Around them danced the three naiads, Salmasis, Arethusa and Lilaea, breasts bouncing and with flowers in their hair -- real flowers on watery transparent creatures, the sun shining through their bodies. As they danced the sight of naked Amy was never obscured. She could be seen right through them. Alfred's penis stayed upright and firm, pushing up before his old shirt. It would be within Amy later, before she went home.

12