Pool of the Naiads Pt. 03

Story Info
A beautiful pool with unexpected erotic delights.
3k words
4.87
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 3 Sexual Variety

And what of the other thing or things men might do together? Did penises touch -- did his penis touch the other men? Were hard penises rubbed together? Perhaps inevitably they were. Difficult not to engage in revels or an orgy with four women and two other men for penises not to touch when swopping around from woman to woman. Hard, curving penises can get entangled. Nor so easy, when your penis is like iron as you walk in your garden and two, so handsome, beautiful even, satyrs rise from the pool all erect and press their erect tools against your own, not to accept and respond to the rubbing and play the who comes last game. Of course, the satyrs cheated really, they could come -- and did -- but stay hard. Not for Alfred. If he came his penis would collapse, even if it would not stay down for long. He was not a satyr, but the garden and the pure but special water of the pool saw to that.

It was all such a delight. The sexual variety the garden and pool offered and the seeming enervating effect they had upon both Daphne and Alfred's sexual organs. Such endless sexual pleasure in the garden. It did not take much for his penis to thicken or Daphne's clitoris to poke out, nor for Alfred's penis to get hard and shoot again not long after an ejaculation. He was sure it was the water from the pool. But why should he drink anything else -- even if it did not always come directly from the pool...

It was Lilaea's bottom he had first entered. Lilaea who seemed first for many things. Lilaea with her little fish. She had been dancing alone one morning as Alfred had sat with Daphne over a cup of coffee. The lass dancing and skipping, seemingly to music they could not hear. As had, increasingly, become their norm neither Alfred nor Daphne were any more clothed than little Lilaea.

It had been when the girl had stopped her dancing and gone to the edge of the pool, perhaps to drink, perhaps to look into the water at the fish, or to see where her companions had got to -- not that either Alfred nor Daphne had ever been able to see them down in the water -- only when out of the pool as simply moving and formed water. Did they actually have any substance other than the water they borrowed from the pool? Lilaea had been on her knees, bending forward and raising her bottom in the air. A pleasing view for any man, even if the young woman concerned was dressed in skirt, dress or even trousers. The raised female bottom. Not slim like a young man's, but rounded and full. An object of considerable interest to men whether to pat, pinch, stroke or just gaze upon. The more so being naked and there in front of him was not just the gloriously rounded shape of the twin globes of Lilaea's bottom, but a peak at what lay between. Pudenda and full lips, to say nothing of her bottom hole. A somewhat superfluous feature to a girl made just of water. It certainly caught Alfred's eye. And then it winked at him. Really winked! An opening and slow closing. A naughty wink.

"I think she wants you to surprise her, dear!"

"You mean?"

It was clear Daphne meant just that. The transparent girl turned her head and smiled back at Alfred and Daphne. A wriggle of her bottom. A come-hither gesture even if they could see right through the transparent girl. As Alfred stood so did she, but not to hide herself from him. Not at all, not when she then bent forward at the waist and held her ankles. He approached, penis first, eyes glued on her more than strangely transparent bottom hole as it opened and closed. His knob touched and pushed. And it was as if he was being drawn in, sucked inwards. And, of course, he could see it within her. See it pass through her transparent ring and on into her.

He and Daphne could see his erect penis through her transparent body as it moved further into her, foreskin drawn so back. The little fish within her came to look, and swam around and around the invading organ, its fins fluttering against it. Strangely, just the same as when his penis entered Lilaea's mouth or vagina -- her fish always swam to look and touch. Its little mouth nibbling. It knew what was to come. Fully in, Alfred began pushing against Lilaea's soft bottom, his hands clasping her hips and drawing her to him. In and out with his balls banging against her. Steady thrusts through the tight and clasping orifice, in and out, until his penis 'exploded,' sending bolts of his white stuff into the girl, catching the fish unaware and sending it spinning around inside her, before it swam back to the cloud and settled to feed.

One rubbery but transparent anus was soon followed by those of the other girls. Not immediately, not the same day, but in time Alfred found himself quite often making that 'mistake' -- that pushing at the wrong hole mistake men sometimes make. An easy mistake particularly given how easy it was to push into nymphs that way!

It was perhaps inevitable that Alfred should find himself doing much the same to Pronomus and Crotus. Inevitable? Well, it certainly happened. Of course he did not initiate, would not have thought of doing that; it was even sort of Daphne's doing.

Certainly, from the murals of Pompeii and elsewhere, the idea of Roman orgies have come down to us and it was, indeed, sometimes very like that within the beautiful old red bricked walled garden of Daphne and Alfred's home. Not with visiting friends. No, not the 'swinging' lifestyle -- that was not it at all, but with the ever playfulness and rampant eroticism of the spirits of the ancient pool it was not at all unusual for seven players to be involved. Daphne and Alfred together with Pronomus, Crotus, Salmasis, Arethusa and little Lilaea. How often did Alfred in those early years find himself standing all 'manly' with Pronomus and Crotus, and with the three of them 'sawing' away in the three naiads, sometimes in the most exotic of positions. Often vaginally but anally as well. Sometimes both. With watery beings swopping from one orifice to the other simply not mattering a jot. Perhaps a further satyr would have evened up the balance of the sexes but Daphne was hardly left out, certainly not with Pronomus and Crotus' ever ready sexual organs. As much cock as Daphne could take, really!

One perfect and warm weekend afternoon, Daphne and Alfred had been drawn from their gardening by the rather persistent appearance of Pronomus and Crotus. To say they were pestering the young Daphne would not have been quite correct as she was not averse to their advances. Advances that could hardly be subtle when the two were not only handsome but naked and powerfully tumescent as well. It was amusing for Alfred seeing them try and entice her away from her weeding, seeking to herd her towards the pool. Eventually she dropped her fork and with mock exasperation began undoing the ribbons and buttons of her summer gardening dress. Alfred and Daphne had been married for well over three years but the sight of Daphne undressing, her firm, nipple hard breasts being brought out into the sunshine had just the same effect as their wedding night. There had been no appearance from the naiads during all of the satyrs pestering, but Alfred was sure there would be vagina enough for him too, despite there already being two erect penises orbiting his lovely and half undressed wife.

Alfred did not immediately stop his digging, but his eyes kept returning to Daphne and the satyrs. He watched Daphne entering the pool, Daphne bathing with the satyrs dipping in and out of the pool around her, and then Daphne first sucking and then being fucked in turn by Pronomus and Crotus. It was not so much an orderly queue to fuck as a swopping around with one being sucked whilst the other fucked. But when Daphne tired of bending to suck and pulled herself from the two and walked to a garden seat against the old brick wall and placed her hands upon it whilst still presenting her bottom to the satyrs, the sucking had to stop and one or other satyr had to wait his turn. To mere mortals that might have been desirable. A rest, allowing imminent ejaculation to be put off and intercourse prolonged. But for Pronomus and Crotus orgasm and the spurting of their ejaculate seemed to have no effect upon either their transparent tumescence or their ability to come again. Already their watery ejaculations might be lubricating Daphne or been swallowed -- or, indeed, both.

Finally, Alfred could bear no more. He needed to join in. He put down his spade and took off his gardening gloves -- and his clothes. With his erect penis before him, Alfred walked towards the copulation.

He paused, surprised. Crotus, clearly impatient to re-join the action, keen to insert himself again into Daphne had come up behind the thrusting Pronomus, up behind his companion bent over Daphne, and pushed his downwards curving erection not into Daphne, because Pronomus was very much in the way, but into Pronomus. Alfred could see the glass like shape of his erection through Pronomus' transparent buttocks, the satyr's penis embedded in Pronomus' bottom, the second satyr adding his effort to the fucking of Daphne, his thrusts falling into line with that of Pronomus', the two working Daphne, in effect, together. And she found it so funny, she turned and was laughing at the sight.

"Go on, Alfred, you too!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

In front of Alfred were Crotus' rippling and moving buttocks; the satyr leaning forward, bent over Pronomus and Pronomus in turn leaning over Daphne's back as he fucked; Crotus' anal opening visible between his buttocks. Perfectly and realistically moulded but so pointless for a being made simply of water. Alfred had anally penetrated the equally pointless rear openings of the naiads many times. This was no more difficult at least physically. Mentally it was a bit different.

"Come on, Alfred."

Alfred did what his wife asked, pushing against Crotus' bottom, his own smooth and rounded rigidity opening and entering the young man. And being transparent, Alfred could watch through Crotus' lower back and bottom and see his fleshy penis entering the satyr's body; could see it as clear as when he had walked across to the copulation. Reaching forward past Pronomus and Crotus he could just touch his wife, feel her warm flesh as he settled into the rhythm of the fuck. A three penis fuck, his in Crotus, Crotus' in Pronomus and Pronomus' in Daphne's vagina. A triple undulation. At first Alfred was following Crotus' rhythm but gradually it shifted so, as Alfred pushed forward, he was pushing Crotus and Crotus in turn pushing against Pronomus who transmitted the movement to Daphne. Alfred's thrusts into Crotus being very much felt by Daphne, almost as if it was Alfred fucking his wife; somewhat as he had done in bed the night before. And it was to be even more like that than Alfred expected.

New sexual experiences not only have a freshness and excitement, they also push one to a quicker orgasm. Certainly it did to Alfred. Odd seeing his own penis inside Crotus and,not only seeing Crotus' cock moving inside Pronomus, but able to see right through Pronomus and Crotus and see Daphne's vagina stretched open by Pronomus' invading penis -- indeed most peculiarly to see through the satyrs bodies and even through Pronomus' transparent phallus into his wife. An unusual view as if through a transparent dildo!

Alfred felt himself building to orgasm and ejaculation. He fucked the harder, as if he was really fucking Daphne not the anal opening of a transparent young man, eyes flicking from his wife to his own moving erection inside the water body of Crotus. A gasp, a shudder and a stream of white cum shot from the bulb of his penis, the slit opening and expelling, the cum shooting through Crotus' watery body, straight towards and indeed into Crotus' own (ever) erect penis. Another spurt -- and then he saw Crous' balls seem to draw up and he too was clearly ejaculating, sending semen into Pronomus' body. Only it was not his own, it was not mere water, he was shooting a stream of white -- Alfred's cum on into Pronomus bottom and towards and into Pronomus' cock and balls. With Alfred's third and fourth spurts he saw the same happen again. Pronomus, readying and then ejaculating sending Alfred's white cum onwards and into Daphne.

Semen passed from one to the other, ejaculated by penis after penis and then into the woman! It was there afterwards, when the triple fuck had come apart, dribbling out of her, down onto the old wooden bench. Daphne had shown it to him, opening her legs, revealing, after all, he had fucked her -- not really Pronomus!

Alfred had sat with her naked and satiated for a time and both had dropped off leaning, naked, against the other in the cool shade as the fountain played and the rill ran.

Alfred had awoken to the peace and quiet of the afternoon in the garden. His wife, asleep, breathing gently next to him. Of the satyrs and naiads not a sign. Just the clear water in the pool and the fish swimming.

He smiled and shook his head at his recollection of the recent copulation. Things he would not dream of doing outside the garden. His surprise at what he had done and how his semen had travelled to Daphne. He wondered about Roman times by the pool. What had happened in those days long, long ago? Had there been more naiads and satyrs then? No doubt more people, men and women, there to revel? Were there 'orgies' -- that activity people did seem to associate with the Romans more than architecture, concrete and building aqueducts! Was the pool a feature of some private villa or something more communal, perhaps secret and cultist.

In his mind Alfred imagined back, back and back to when the pool was perhaps centrepiece to a Roman villa, at the very middle of an internal courtyard. The sun shining and one of the naiads and one of the satyrs being steadily inseminated there by Roman man after man, togas or tunics thrown aside, the naiad and satyr, perhaps, accepting in all orifices. A penis in mouth, a penis in vagina and a penis in anus as they were steadily pumped full of semen so their watery bodies ceased to be transparent and took on a more solid appearance as the swirling, cloud like semen spread within them so they took on much the appearance of marble or alabaster, becoming whiter and whiter - an almost solid and not at all transparent appearance. Very much like the modern idea of Roman statues as seen in museums, pure white and often naked -- not painted like, in fact, the Romans did decorate their statues. The pure white, an imagined rather than real Classicism.

And then the satyr and naiad performing together as if statues come alive. And, of course, the satyr ejaculating real semen just as Crotus had into Pronomus and he in turn into Daphne.

Alfred had never seen either Crotus or Pronomus, or indeed any of the three naiads sufficiently full of semen to look anything like marble or alabaster moving statues. Not ever in his long years at the garden. He was not able, on his own, to produce anything like enough semen. And neither Daphne nor he had ever invited anyone else to join their revels. They had been very careful. A loving couple faithful just to each other -- well, bar a couple of beautiful and strong cocked young men who lived in their garden pool... and three beautiful maidens with flowing locks, fine breasts and ample hips who dwelt with the young men and, like them, were very free with their undoubted charms. The now old man was sitting in the garden thinking back over the years, remembering that first time when he had fucked Daphne vicariously through Cronus and Pronomus, not just through one satyr but through two. He smiled to himself. What if there had been other young men, other satyrs, him at the back of a 'queue' separated by transparent body after transparent body from his wife. Would his ejaculation really have travelled so far, spurting out of penis after penis before reaching Daphne? Probably yes!

Alfred stood, his old cock firm and upright, his mind and therefore his penis excited by his recollections. Not at all unusual for the old man, still, to walk erect in his lovely garden like in his younger days, the feeling of tumescence a delight. He settled his old buttocks on the paving around the pool and lowered himself into the water up to his navel and sat on the stone ledge. Almost immediately he felt a touch, a fluttering and gentle caress to the smooth engorged glans of his male organ. He knew what it was. It had happened before. It was a little fish nibbling at his opening, hoping to be fed.

A delicate and pleasing sensation. He thought back to when he had first encountered the naiads, how he had first felt a mouth encircling his penis in that very spot all those years ago. How he had seen a beautiful but totally transparent girl rise from the water and lead him to copulation on the lawn. Alfred smiled as he, indeed, felt a mouth take hold of his penis and slide over it. He did not bother to open his eyes. He would see nothing under the water but the disturbed fish as maybe Salmasis or Arethusa, perhaps Lilaea or even Crotus or Pronomus sucked upon his old cock. A delight and pleasure to feel, as it had always been.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers