Pool Party

Story Info
Pool Party Hijinks.
8.4k words
4.64
15.4k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think the potential had been in the air for months, maybe years, but it coalesced last Memorial Day weekend.

My name is Niklaus. My friends call me Nik. I've been married to Jillian for almost seven years. We're in our late twenties. I think that puts us in the Generation Y or Millennial category. It really doesn't matter. Most of our friends and acquaintances are close to our age. There are approximately a dozen couples we see regularly. All of us are professionals with college degrees.

Several couples live in the same suburban development we live in. Others are folks we work with or have met through our various activities such as the gym, golf or women's groups. We would gather for dinner, games or parties regularly. We have an annual pool party on Memorial Day weekend when Jill and I open our pool.

Last May we had a half dozen couples over for barbeque and generally wet activities. The weather was unusually warm and the six women, including Jill, were appropriately dressed in two-piece swimwear. Emmy, Hal's wife, is the most modest of the six women. She wore a suit that was closer to short shorts with a halter-top rather than a bra. On the other extreme, Ginny, Russ' wife, wore a barely there suit consisting of a three strategically placed triangles. The effect was amazing since Ginny had the largest breasts of the women present. The other four women wore bikini suits of varying designs, all leaving little to the imagination. The men were attired in various length swim trunks and tee shirts when not in the water. No Speedos.

The party had started in the early afternoon. The group was rambunctious but well behaved and the recycle bin was half-full of empty bottles and cans by five in the afternoon. I had started the grill and the steaks planned for dinner were well underway when the sky suddenly darkened and the rain began.

Three of the guys carried the hot grill around the house and into the garage while the rest of us carried and dragged the assorted chairs and lounges behind them. By the time we were settled in the garage, with the door open, the rain had become intense and we were all pretty wet.

We managed to get reasonably dry and everyone fed while we watched the storm through the open double garage door. As the sky darkened, Jill posited that it didn't look as if the storm would end soon and suggested we all move into the living room. We collected chairs from the dining room, kitchen, added a couple of folding chairs and a desk chair and we were soon all settled in our living room still dressed in our swimwear.

As a group, we continued to consume adult beverages and add to the collection of empty bottles and cans in the recycle bin. The conversation was animated and often hilarious with enough sexual innuendoes to keep everyone's attention.

Whether accidental or deliberate, during the early evening, Eve, Jay's wife, suffered a wardrobe malfunction. Eve was in a focused discussion with Kay, Ian's wife, sitting next to her. Her suit top had slipped down on the left side and her left breast was completely exposed. I happened to look up and notice it. I don't know if I was the first to notice but I wasn't going to be the first to comment. Instead, I studied the shape and beauty of Eve's breast. I gauged that her breast was about a B size with a significantly darker nipple and I imagined the other breast was of similar construction.

I don't know if Kay missed Eve's situation or just ignored it. Eve's breast was exposed for a good five minutes before Winnie, Jon's wife, sitting on Eve's other side, leaned over and whispered in Eve's ear. Eve immediately looked down, her mouth assumed a shocked expression and she quickly rectified the situation. Embarrassed, "How long was I like that?" she asked the group.

"At least five minutes," replied Jay, her husband.

"Five minutes!" exclaimed Eve, "and you didn't say anything," she accused him.

"I thought you knew and it was deliberate," Jay replied digging a deeper hole.

"Deliberate. You thought I exposed myself to everyone deliberately," Eve said raising her voice slightly.

"Don't blame Jay," spoke up Hal. "He wasn't alone."

"You too?" asked Eve.

"All of us, I think," said Russ.

"All of you?" asked Eve. "Even all of you?" she asked of the other women.

"I didn't have a good view," said Kay, "but I knew."

"All of you," repeated Eve incredulously.

"Don't be embarrassed," I offered. "You have beautiful breasts."

"Breasts?" questioned Eve.

"Well just one that I saw. I assumed a matched set," I clarified.

"I guess that makes it okay," mused Eve. "Five minutes?" she asked again.

Everyone just nodded in agreement.

"Five minutes. Okay," considered Eve. "Who's next?" she asked.

"What do you mean, 'Who's next'?" asked Kay softly.

"Well," explained Eve. "It's not really fair that I should be the only woman to expose her breast tonight. I think each of you should show everyone a breast for five minutes."

The room could have been empty given the lack of sound. The women seemed to be holding their breath in shock and the men in anticipation. Finally, Jill stood up. "This is my party. I'm the hostess and I think Eve has a point. I'll go first." She moved to the center of the room and carefully untied her top and exposed her left breast. Keeping one hand on her chest to prevent further exposure, she turned a full circle so everyone had a good look and sat down. "Let me know when the five minutes is up," she said.

Over the next twenty-five minutes, each of the other women repeated Jill's performance. Ginny was the last to stand up. Given the size of her breasts, the men were anxious for her turn. Ginny stood in the center of the room, smiled and stripped off her top completely. Her move was greeted with appreciative gasps from the men and incredulous gasps from the women. Grinning broadly, she sat down. When Eve finally told her the five minutes was up, she just smiled again and reached for her margarita.

A few seconds later, Ginny said, "That was fun. Guys, what do you have to offer?" she asked.

"What?" stammered Hal. "What are you saying?"

"You guys have seen us. Now it's your turn to show us," Ginny explained.

None of the men responded.

"Ladies," Ginny said. "Maybe these girls are not enough for the guys," she stated while hefting a breast in each hand. "Maybe they need more encouragement."

"Fuck," said Winnie. "Why the hell not," she concluded as she stripped off her top and tossed it behind her.

Within minutes, all six women were topless. I confirmed the symmetry of Eve's breasts.

"Okay guys," said Ginny. "That's all for now. It's your turn."

Nobody moved.

"Christ," stated Ginny. "How hard is it? Russ, come over here."

Russ did as he was ordered and stood in front of his wife. "You okay with this?" Ginny asked.

Russ nodded. Ginny untied the string of his suit, stretched the waist and pulled his suit down around his thighs. He was semi-erect.

"You can do better than that," Ginny said as she patted his erection. "Take off the suit and go sit down," she told him.

Once the shock had worn off, Eve pointed a finger at Jay and indicated he should come over to her. Entranced, Jay stood and stood in front of Eve. "You caused this," she said, "by not telling me." She stripped off his suit and pulled it off his feet.

Within minutes, all the men were naked.

"Well, that was fun," said Ginny.

"We're not done yet," stated Russ.

"I think we are," stated Ginny.

"I beg to differ," said Russ. "We're bottomless and you all are still wearing pants, such as they are."

"Whoa, we're topless," responded Ginny.

"So are we," responded Russ."

"You being topless is meaningless. You don't have breasts," countered Ginny.

"You being topless was your choice, not ours. It was also your choice that we should be bottomless. Now we get a choice and I choose you being bottomless," suggested Russ.

Ginny thought for a moment. "What do you think, ladies?" she asked.

"Russ has a point," suggested Eve. "We kinda forced being pant less on them.

"True," added Kay. "And, if you think about it, we have less to show bottomless than topless and certainly less to show than they do."

"I love copious amounts of alcohol at parties," I thought.

"I guess we're going bottomless," conceded Ginny. She turned to Russ. "Do you want to do the honors?" she asked.

"I get to remove your pants all the time," countered Russ.

"You want someone else to remove my bottoms?" asked Ginny.

"Actually, I was thinking more about removing someone else's bottoms," admitted Russ bravely.

"Now there's an idea I could get behind," interjected Jon, tongue in cheek.

"Ladies," asked Ginny, "are you comfortable letting one of these deviates, other than your husband, remove your swimsuit bottoms?"

"Shit," offered Jill. "I'm wet just considering it."

"Can I offer anyone another drink?" I thought.

"Now there's a statement I didn't expect," interrupted Ginny. "Anybody else feel the same way?"

After a short pause, Winnie slowly put her hand up. Four other hands soon followed.

"I guess it's unanimous," agreed Ginny.

"So, how do we decide who does who?" asked Jill.

"You mean who takes off whose bottoms," clarified Kay.

"Yes. That's what I meant. What were you thinking I meant?" asked Jill.

"Nothing important," said Kay. "Let's get on with the removal of our bottoms. Who's going to be my helper?"

"I can answer that," said Ginny. "Russ, are you up for helping Kay remove her bottoms?"

Russ seemed taken by surprise but he agreed without comment. I was lost in thought while, using a convoluted system, each guy was paired with a bottom to be removed that wasn't his wife's. Soon, Russ was seated with Kay standing in front of him, waiting patiently.

Kay is a remarkable beauty. She has the smallest breasts of any of the other women. She admits to wearing an A cup bra but only when she needs to demonstrate some modesty like when she wears a revealing blouse or a bikini. I admire her breasts. True, her breasts were small. They were also perfectly formed with small nipples. I fantasized that her nipples would be extremely sensitive and that sensitivity would translate to the rest of her body. Now Kay was standing in front of Russ, waiting for him to put his hands on her hips, untie the strings holding up her bikini bottom and reveal the very spot I fantasized would be the destination of her sensitivity.

Russ did as she expected him to do. Kay was completely shaved and the details of her pudenda were apparent. Her breasts were small but her labia were large and obviously swollen. I watched as Russ fought the urge to reach out and touch more than just her hips. After a tense moment, Kay took her bikini bottom from Russ, said "Thank you," and returned to her seat.

A few moments later, Ginny, now as naked as the rest of the women, had herded the men to adjacent seats on one side of the room and was meeting, huddle style, with the women. They turned around, arm in arm, and approached the seated men.

"Gentlemen," said Ginny. "We appreciate your interest in our bodies. In a perverse way we're actually glad to be standing in front of you naked. Take a long look. Satisfy your curiosity. You may never get another opportunity. We also want you to know we are just as interested in your bodies. Call it a mutual admiration observation."

I noted that Kay was the only hairless woman in the group. The others ranged from neatly trimmed to wild and uncultivated. I also noted that the six women exemplified a wide range of breast types. Kay was pert and firm while Ginny was huge and appeared soft. In between were Emmy and Eve with B cup sized breasts and Jill and Winnie with larger C cup sized breasts. Between them they could satisfy most men's fantasies.

The women stood facing the men for several minutes, turned around, bent at the waist slightly, wiggled their asses at the men and returned to their seats on the other side of the room.

"What's next?" asked Ginny.

"I need a drink," replied Hal and he headed for the kitchen. Soon everyone was mingling around the kitchen counter pouring and distributing adult beverages. When everyone had been served, they returned to the living room. The seating arrangement changed. Some were seated next to their spouse, others randomly around the room.

"I think we should play a game," suggested Jill.

"I suppose strip poker is not one of them," I quipped and was greeted with nervous laughter.

"Right. I think we can dispense with the let's get the women naked portion of the evening," agreed Jill.

"Then what game do you propose?" asked Eve.

"Something that involves activities, I think," suggested Jill.

"How about Truth or Dare," piped up Ginny.

The men were carefully staying out of the suggestion process for a game.

"Truth not so much," posed Jill. "Maybe just dares."

"Dares it is," announced Ginny.

"I'm okay with dares," joined in Winnie. "Who gets to do the dare and who gets to do the daring?"

"I suggest we draw cards to decide. High card is the darer and low card is the daree."

I got up to get a deck of cards from the drawer under the hutch.

"That could lead to same sex dares. You know two women as high and low or two men," remarked Winnie. "I think the men and women should draw separately. High woman pairs with low man and vice versa. It also gives us two dares each time we draw a card and a dare each for the women and the men."

"Good thought," agreed Jill as I shuffled the cards and spread them out in a disorganized pile on the floor between the men and women. I took the first card before sitting back down.

Jill took a card and everyone, at random, took their own cards. Emmy's ace was the high card for the women and Eve and Kay held matching fours for the low card. Hal's ace was high and Ian's six low for the men.

"Now what do we do?" asked Eve showing everyone her four.

"You and Kay have to draw again for new low cards. Kay drew an ace. A resigned Eve drew a card anyway and lost with an eight.

"Okay," said Jill. "Hal, you get to pose a dare for Eve and Emmy you get to do the same for Ian.

Hal thought for several seconds. Finally, he suggested, "Eve, please treat us to ten jumping jacks in the center of the room facing the men."

Eve's expression revealed what she was thinking. "You just want to see my tits bounce up and down," she accused Hal.

"I do," Hal admitted. "I think we all would," he added.

Eve got up slowly, faced the men and began to swing her arms up and down while jumping. He B sized breasts didn't disappoint as they swung up and down with her movement. She didn't rush. I think she may have deliberately drawn it out. When she finished ten cycles, she turned around and did two more facing the women. "Satisfied," she asked Hal while looking over her shoulder.

"Very nice," answered Hal, "and thank you for being a good sport."

Eve smiled, shook her backside in Hal's direction and sat down.

Emmy watched the exchange between Hal and Eve. "Okay Ian. Your turn."

"My turn to do what?" asked Ian.

"Ten jumping jacks. Just like Eve," explained Emmy.

Ian stood up in the center of the room. Just as he was starting, Emmy interrupted him. "Face the ladies, Ian," she said.

Ian turned and began jumping and flapping his arms. I watched from the side as Ian's slightly inflated penis flopped around at random and his testicles collided with his thighs each time he brought his legs together. The women watched, fascinated by Ian's randomly flailing cock. Several of them covered their open mouths as if embarrassed by the vision. Ian passed on the extra oscillations for the men and sat down, slightly out of breath.

"That was interesting," commented Ginny. "Everyone take another card."

After several redraws for both high and low candidates, Russ held a queen and Jill a three. Eve's ace was paired with Jon's six. Russ didn't hesitate. He looked directly at Jill and dared her to kiss one of the men, not her husband. Jill responded just as quickly. "You drew the high card," she stated. She stood up crossed the room, sat on Russ' lap and kissed him on the lips. She broke the kiss after about five seconds, licked her lips and went back for more. This kiss lasted longer than the first one before she stood up and returned to her seat.

You could hear the room starting to breathe again when Eve said, "Okay Jon. Kiss one of the women, not Winnie."

Jon paused. "I don't think it's proper to involve another person in a dare without their permission."

"You mean, you don't want to take the initiative to kiss one of the women," suggested Eve.

"It's not the same for me as a man as it is for you as a woman," Jon said.

"I get it," said Eve. "Does anyone have a problem with Jon kissing one of the women?"

The women all shook their heads, "No."

"How about you men? Do you have problem with Jon kissing your wife?"

Nobody responded. "I'll take that as a negative," said Eve.

Jon still hesitated. "Fuck Jon. Get some balls," Eve said as she stood up, sat in Jon's lap and kissed him longer than both of Jill's smooches with Russ.

The room was silent as Eve returned to her seat. "I really need a drink now," said Ginny.

The sudden break lead to several conversations between spouses, more drinks poured and two trips to the bathroom by four ladies. When everyone was seated again, Ginny asked, "Is everyone okay so far?"

The women all nodded, three of the men put their thumbs up and the others just smiled. Everyone drew another card. When everything was settled, Russ was paired with Eve and Ginny with Ian.

"Okay, Russ. What do you have in mind this time?" asked Eve.

"I dare you to let one of the men, not Jay, fondle your breasts."

Before Eve could respond, Ginny said, "Is everyone okay with this?" When no one responded she added, "I guess I'm not either. You're on Eve."

Eve walked over in front of Russ. "I agree with Jon. Observers should not be involved in dares. You, however, is involved. Stand up."

Russ stood up.

Eve stood in front of Russ with her hands on her hips, shoulders back and chest pushed out. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked.

Russ looked like the thief that lost his mask during a bank robbery. Run now or finish what he started.

"Christ," said Eve. "We all thought you guys would be eager to kiss us, fondle our tits and whatever. I have to say I'm disappointed."

Eve took Russ' hands and placed them on her breasts. Russ didn't object nor did he offer the expected squeeze. Eve sighed, put her hands on top of Russ' hands and squeezed herself. Russ got the idea. The gloves were off and the train was leaving the station. He hefted Eve's breasts, squeezed Eve's breasts and flicked her nipples with his fingers. Eventually he turned her around and held her breasts in both hands from behind. He smelled her hair and kissed her neck. After four or five minutes, Eve took his hands from her breasts and turned around. "That's more like it," she said as she returned to her chair.

Ginny was impressed with Eve's initiative. She looked at Ian. "Ian," she said. "I dare you to let each of the women fondle your testicles and stroke your cock, assuming they want to. You can skip Kay, your choice. I'm last."

After watching Eve and Russ, Ian didn't have much choice. He stood up and walked over to Jill. He stood within arm's reach and separated his legs. "Nice," said Jill as she reached out and cupped his balls. "Really nice," she added as she used her other hand to grip his penis. After a few minutes, she said, "Thank you," and put her hands in her lap.

Ian repeated his dare with Emmy and Eve. He tried to pass Kay but she stopped him. "No, you don't mister," she said. "I get my turn." Minutes later, he moved in front of Winnie and then Ginny who was waiting for him. He positioned himself. Ginny took his testicles in one hand and his cock in the other. She licked her lips as she hefted, squeezed and stroked. Without warning, Ginny knelt on the floor in front of Ian. She maintained her fascination with his genitals. When Eve reminded her about how long she was taking, she kissed the head of his penis and sat down in front of him.