Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held Eve in my arms and we fell asleep tangled together. A couple of hours later, I woke up with Eve astride my hips and riding an erection I didn't know I had.

"Ignore me," suggested Eve. "I just had to have a quick fuck to help me sleep."

Ignoring her wasn't possible and helping her finish her quick fuck wasn't either. We fell asleep again when she finished and cuddled up in my arms again.

Before dawn, Eve woke me again. "I have to pee," she confessed.

"You know where the bathroom is," I told her. "You should probably head there."

"I don't have a robe or anything," she complained.

"Don't worry," I told her. "Nobody's awake and if they were they wouldn't care."

"Right. Stupid me. I need to get used to being naked in front of you guys. Do you have to pee too?"

"I could," I answered.

"Then come with me," Eve suggested.

We walked quietly down the hall to the bathroom. I waited and tried not to look while Eve peed. "What, you've never seen a woman pee before," she commented.

"I haven't studied the phenomena," I responded.

Eve dried herself, flushed the toilet, stood up and said, "Your turn."

"Are you planning to watch?" I asked.

"Would that bother you?" she asked in return.

"Probably not but it would seem strange."

"Stranger than the rest of this night?" Eve asked.

"No. If you watching me pee buys me a ticket to another night like this one then please watch."

Eve didn't just watch, she stared and commented when I shook off the last drop. "I'm jealous. You guys have it so easy."

Back in the bedroom, Eve was insistent that I have another erection. "I just love feeling you inside me and we're running out of time tonight. One more time, please. At least."

I accommodated her with a certain relish. Eve positioned herself on her knees with a pillow under her head and I entered her from behind. It was a playful experience different from the other times earlier in the evening. After six or seven minutes, Eve turned her head toward me and asked, "What to try something insane?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Ever since you put your finger in my ass, I've wondered what something larger would feel like. Want to give it a try?"

"It might not be easy or pleasurable," I offered.

"If it's not then we stop and come back here," Eve said.

"We could use some lubricant," I suggested.

"Check the night table. It's a good place to keep lubricant," suggested Eve.

I found a tube of KY in the night table. "That's perfect," cooed Eve while I made a note to ask Jill how it got there.

With patience and the help of the lubricant, I was soon buried in Eve's ass. Initially, I thought she was in some pain but she insisted that it was 'nothing' and I should push harder but slowly. Fucking Eve in her ass was nothing like fucking her in her pussy. It was hot and deeper and the tightness of her sphincter provided a milking action as I stroked inside her.

To my amazement, Eve reveled in what we were doing. She had an orgasm soon after we started and a second, huge orgasm, minutes later. I came in her ass without worry.

We fell asleep until Jill knocked softly on the door.

"You can come in," called Eve.

I was lying on my back with a sheet over my hips when Jill opened the door. Eve was stretched out, fully exposed. Jill hardly reacted, after all she wasn't wearing anything either. "Jay and I have had showers and were heading to the kitchen to start breakfast," she told us.

"Great. We'll get showered and be with you soon," said Eve. "Clothing?"

"Not necessary," confirmed Jill.

Eve and I took a shower together in the larger shower off the master bedroom. We had a short, fun fuck with Eve bent over under the shower and her hands on the shower wall. Neither of us came but it was just for the fun of it.

When we got to the kitchen, Jill and Jay were sitting at the table with mugs of coffee. When Eve pointed to their mugs, Jill pointed to the carafe on the counter. "Have a seat," Eve told me. "I'll get us both coffee."

We sat around the table. The mood was quiet but not somber. Eventually, Jill asked, "How are you guys?"

Without a pause, Eve answered, "We're fine. Actually, we're terrific. How about you guys?"

Jill and Jay smiled at each other. "We couldn't be better," Jill offered.

"I have the makings of a simple breakfast. Some Danish, toast, juice and maybe some eggs and bacon if you want," said Jill.

"While you work on breakfast, could you excuse Jay and me for a while? I want to fuck my husband."

Breakfast was on the table when Eve and Jay returned twenty minutes later.

Jay and Eve found their clothing and were on their way home before ten. "Do you want to fuck your wife?" asked Jill.

"I was hoping you'd say that," I answered.

We came up for air about eleven-thirty. "That was fantastic," said Jill.

"It was, wasn't it?" I said.

"Why aren't we doing that more often?" Jill asked.

"I have no idea," I said.

"I have a thought," Jill offered.

"I'm all ears," I said.

"I think the change of pace, the different partners, has something to do with it. You know, when it's just us, same old, same old us, things could become stale. New experiences remind us of the excitement and satisfaction of sex together."

"I think you're on to something. More parties?"

"Maybe just more couples," suggested Jill.

The nature of our social life changed that weekend. We saw most of the same couples as before but more frequently. I don't know how Jill managed it but the couples we saw had the same preferences for sharing that we did.

We saw Jay and Eve for long weekends about once a month and we vacationed together in the mountains at a remote cabin on a lake for a week during the fall. Privacy and separate bedrooms became unnecessary after that week.

We visited Ginny and Russ during the summer and they came to our place twice. In September, Ginny showed up without Russ. Seems he was off a three-week business trip to Asia and Ginny needed a tune up. That was the weekend I learned that Ginny enjoyed the company of women as much as men. I was fascinated watching them and delirious when they double-teamed me. Ginny came over five times while Russ was away.

We never had another pool party, at least not like that one. We played games with some of our friends and the women never seemed to tire of being the first to get naked.

One more thing. Eve didn't get pregnant after that first weekend. She seemed disappointed for a while until Jay told her if she got pregnant he was unconcerned who the father was as long as they raised their child together. Weekends after that became a real adventure. Eve never had sex with just one of us.