Pool Party

Story Info
His wife invites seven lovers to a pool party.
3.7k words
2.38
15.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a lovely warm night. A perfect night for a pool party. Tracy invited a few male friends, and a couple of guys from her work. That means my wife is in her element, just her and eight men.

Tracy is tall and slender and with her perfect all over tan she looks great in a bikini. She looks even better topless, which is how she is now. She had a top on earlier, but at some point, I think it might have been Barry, stripped it off her. He and a couple of guys have her cornered over by the garage, while they hand her around, taking turns kissing her and feeling her small, firm tits.

There are eight men here tonight, but I know there will only be seven who get to fuck her. I won't be invited. I have my role to play but it's not sticking my dick in my wife.

All night I've been tending the bar, keeping everyone's drinks filled while Tracy has been flirting with everyone else. My wife as a very varied range of lovers. I've never been able to figure out what attracts her to most of them. Barry, the guy who pull her top off, has to be nearly sixty and Tracy is only twenty-five. Vince must be close to two-hundred and fifty pounds and has bigger tits than she does. I mean, Terence I get. He is tall, handsome and black with a ten-inch cock. I look over and I see that he has his hand stuffed down the front of Tracy's tiny bikini bottoms and I know it won't be long before she is parading around totally nude. Tracy is a redhead, and her ginger muff has been trimmed short and shaped into a cute little love heart. I know all the guy's love her pretty muff.

'You got another beer there, Geoff?'

'Sure thing, Steve.' I reach into the ice bucket and pull-out Steve's favourite brand and pop the lid.

Steve takes a slip as he looks over at the corner of the garage. 'I see your wife is busy.'

Steve's not my favourite person. Most of my wife's lovers are respectful of my feelings, but Steve likes to rub my face in the fact that my wife and a compete slut.

I look over to see that Tracy has lost her bikini bottoms, as I predicted. At the moment she is bent over while Derek rims her asshole. Tracy loves to be rimmed, especially when there are a group of horny guys watching her.

'Oh well,' I say. 'It is her party.'

'Doesn't it bother you, knowing all of us are fucking your wife?'

I force a smile. 'Nah, not at all.'

Steve shrugs. 'How many other lovers does Tracy have?'

If Steve wasn't Tracy's manager, I'd smack him one. I keep my smile fixed as I say, 'I'm not sure.'

Steve chuckles. 'It's probably best. I know there are at least a dozen at the firm who have sampled her. Even old Mr Jones has given her a go.' Steve gives me a wink. 'And you know how old and wrinkly he is!'

Mr Jones owns the firm where Steve and Tracy work. The guy is nearing seventy and looks even older. It's hard to imagine my beautiful, sexy, young wife fucking someone like that. But I know it's true. Tracy told me all about it. We have no secrets. I know every man she has fucked the five years we have been married. When I told Steve, I didn't know how many lovers she has, it's not because I don't know of them, it's because there are so many it's hard to keep track of them all.

What I bet Steve doesn't know is that Mr Jones shared Tracy with his wife. Bianca is not a young trophy wife either, she's almost as old as her husband. Tracy told me that Bianca's tits were no more than two sacks of shrived skin and her pussy was coated in a thick grey muff that was as tough as steel wool. Tracy doesn't usually do woman, but Mr Jones is her employer, so she made an exception for him and happily ate out his wife while he fucked Tracy form behind.

There have been other exceptions, like Valary. Valary is Tracy's yoga instructor and incredibly hot. Tracy told me she couldn't resist the temptation when the older woman hit on her. My wife is happy to eat pussy, but she loves to be fucked.

'Hello, honey.'

I look up to see Tracy has managed to break away and is standing on the other side of the bar to me. She is naked and there are two different guys caressing her. 'Did you want a drink?'

'Yeah, why not.'

I pour her favourite wine and hand it to her.

'Geoff and I were just wondering how many lovers you actually have,' says Steve, sounding as though he has just said something clever.

Like me, Tracy shrugs her shoulders. I think she only invited the prick because he is her manager. I'm not sure she likes him that much either.

'It's not like a keep score.' Then she smiles in case Steve takes offence. 'I keep your cock happy though, don't I?'

'You sure do. No one let's me take them in the ass as much as you do.' Then Steve gives me a smirk.

I swear, if Tracy ever leaves that job, I'm going to punch that prick!

Steve takes hold of my wife by the wrist and pulls her in close, just to show me that he can. They kiss, with Steve using lots of tongue. Then he turns her around and leans Tracy up against the bar so she is facing me. 'I think you've teased everyone enough, bitch. It's time to start the fucking?'

Tracy looks over her shoulder at her manager. 'I thought you'd never take charge!' She turns back and gives me a wink. I watch as her eyes roll back as Steve sticks his cock up my wife's ass.

'How the fuck do you stay so tight with the amount of cock you take in this pretty ass?' says Steve, grinning over my wife's shoulder at me.

I know the prick is really me that my wife gets fucked in the ass a lot. Does he think I don't know? Hell, I used to have to lube up her asshole for her so she wouldn't tear. I know exactly how well used her asshole is.

'Yeah, but no one fucks my ass that way you do, Steve!'

I know Tracy is taking the piss out of him, but his face lights up with pride.

'You better believe it, bitch!'

He jams himself in harder, making Tracy moan with the pleasure of it. Steve might not be her favourite person, but she does love cock, even his.

'Shit, you started without me!' says Vince, all two-hundred and fifty pounds of him.

Tracy pulls his shirt open and licks on his stiffening nipples. His heavy man-boobs shake with excitement as he pulls his trousers down.

Steve pulls Tracy away from the bar and bends my wife over Vince's stiff cock. For such a big guy, his cock is only about six inches long, all thought, like him, it's pretty fat. Tracy swallows it with one action and starts to suck.

'That's my girl,' says Steve. 'Get as much cock happening as you can!'

Again, I sense he is really talking to me. I think he assumes it embarrasses me to watch my wife being used by more than one man at a time. It doesn't. There are seven men here and I know that they'll all fuck her before tonight is done. Most probably more than once. But seven isn't even close to a record. I've seen my wife be stripped naked in a bar and then used by everyone there who wanted her. I didn't count them, but there had to be over twenty who lined up to fuck her. Seven is nothing.

'You got a beer, Geoff?'

I find Paul's favourite and open it for him.

'You're going to be busy tonight.'

I only nod. Being barman isn't my only job.

I'm surprised when Vince cums first, filling Tracy's mouth with his load of cum. My wife says that Steve usually doesn't last that long, especially when he's in her ass.

Vince moves back and I step around the bar. Steve is still pounding on her asshole as Tracy stands a little straighter, so we can kiss. As we kiss, she blows Vince's load of cum from her mouth to mine and I swallow it. Then I lick the dribble from her chin and the few drips that dopped onto her tits. When I'm done, there is a round of applause from the other guys watching. I don't understand why, but men always seem to get a kick out of watching me clean cum from Tracy.

'You fucking dirty little slut!' cries Steve and I know he's cuming. He is panting as he pulls out and steps back to lean on the bar and takes a swig from his beer.

As I move behind Tracy, she starts to suck Paul's cock. I can hear the wet sucking sounds as I slide my tongue between her small, taunt buttocks, scooping up Steve's cum. He is an arrogant prick, but he does have tasty cum. I press my lips to Tracy's asshole and suck, only to have my mouth flooded with lovely, warm cum.

Heath edges me aside and slides his cock into Tracy's pussy. Heath is our neighbour. His wife, Carol, knows about Heath and Tracy, but like me, she has learned to live with it. Tracy offered to do Carol too, but Carol politely turned her down. And that was a shame. Carl has a great body and a big set of tits. I'd have loved to watch the three of them going at it. Strangely, Carol doesn't object to Tracy occasionally going over and fucking Heath in front of her. Maybe one day she'll join in.

Paul was right, I am kept busy. Between serving drinks and cleaning my wife every time one of them finishes with her, I don't have a moment to spare.

After Paul and Heath, it is Andy and Garth. That only leaves Trent. I clean Tracy up and he scoops her into his muscular arms and carries her over to one of the pool-beds. He lies down and Tracy straddles him with her long, slender legs.

'Yes, yes,' she cries as she feeds his ten-inch cock into her pussy. 'This is what I want!'

I think the rest are as mesmerized as me as we watch them fuck. I think it is the complete contrast in their skin colourings as much as anything else. Tracy is milk white, while Trent is as black a night. Personally, I love to watch them kiss. I don't always get excited watching Tracy with another man, but when Trent and her kiss, my pulse rate shoots straight up. At the moment it is as high as it gets. Their mouths are locked together and his tongue is halfway down her throat and his large black hands are covering Tracy's small tits, squeezing them as she rides his huge cock. If I thought Tracy would let me, I'd video them fucking so I could watch it over and over again.

'Come on, Trent, cum for me. Give me a nice big load of cum for Geoff the clean up!'

'You're a nasty bitch sometimes,' says Trent, smiling broadly. 'I'm going to give you a cream pie like you've never seen before!' Trent looks over at me. 'I hope you're hungry, Geoff, because you're going to be eating cum all night!'

'That's it, Baby,' calls out my wife. 'Use me like the dirty cum dump I am. Fill me with cum and then lie back and enjoy watching Geoff suck it all out of me!' Tracy laughs as she adds, 'The whimp has to be good for something, right? Why not as being my pathetic little cum guzzler.'

I know she doesn't mean it. She is just excited to be fucking such a gorgeous big cock.

My wife turns to face me. 'Why don't you show them your cock, Geoff?' When I hesitate, she shouts, 'Do it, cum guzzler!'

I drop my shorts, letting everyone see my caged cock. They all know Tracy keeps me caged so it isn't as embarrassing as it might sound.

'It's a shame that extra small cock cages only come in pink!' teases Tracy.

There is another round of laughter now and I do start to blush.

Steve reaches over and flicks my cage. 'Tracy says your only about five inches at best. Is that right, Geoff?'

I know I am really blushing now and my face burns. 'Nearly.'

'Jesus, no wander your wife fucks every other man she meets!'

I'm really starting to dislike Steve even more.

'That's it, Baby, fill me up to overflowing.'

I know Trent is blowing is load so I hurry over to them, to be ready to clean Tracy the moment she pulls off him. When Tracy lifts up, I see a thick string of cum oozing from between her cunt lips. I dive down and catch it on my tongue and swallow it. Trent's cum is aways lovely and thick and he can pump out the biggest loads. I love to clean up after him. Tracy leans over Trent and they continue to kiss as I suck his cum out of her cunt.

When I am done, I move back behind the bar. Everyone is now naked now, including me. While the other guys take a rest, I serve drinks and get ready for the next round of fucking.

It's turns into a long night. When the last of her lovers is finished using her and they have all left, we head upstairs to shower and get ready for bed. I allow Tracy to have the first shower and I wait until she is finished before stepping under the refreshing stream of water. I wash thoroughly and clean my teeth. As I dry myself off I am careful around the area of my balls. After a full night of watching my wife having sex, they are swollen and sore.

'Oh, my poor, Baby,' says Tracy as she sees me waddling awkwardly to the bed. She tossed back the covers and I gingerly climb into bed. Tracy snuggles up to me and cups her warm hand gently around my balls. 'Is that better?'

'Yes, that's much better,' I say as I sigh with relief.

'I didn't embarrass you too much did I? I know you don't like me talking about how little your dick is and that fact that I make you wear a pink cock cage.'

I give Tracy's cheek a pecked kiss. 'Of course not. I know how much it excites you when you're fucking a big cock and Trent's cock is so lovely.'

'Everything about him is lovely.' Tracy stares into my eyes. 'You know I will keep my promise!'

'I know.'

'I just think it is good for you to know that if you are good, you will be rewarded...eventually.'

'I am trying to be as good as I can be,' I tell her.

'I know, my poor Baby. You were wonderful tonight. Everyone said so. The way you kept me nice and clean for the others to use. You must have drunk at least a gallon of cum.'

'I loved every drop of it.'

Tracy smiles. 'I think you might like cum even more than me!' Her hand massages my aching balls a little harder, making me groan. 'And in another month, two at the most, I promise I'll free you and jerk you off.'

Two months. It's already been nearly two months since the last time she freed my dick! 'That will be so good of you!' I say, not willing to antagonise her.

'You don't mind that it might be another two months?'

I shake my head. 'No, I know you will free me when you think I deserve it.'

Tracy laughs. 'I'm only teasing you.' She gives me a wink. 'Go and get the key and your bowl.'

'Are you serious?' I ask, still not willing to get my hopes too high, just in case it's only a trick.

'You really were so good tonight and I know I was a little bit mean. So go and get them.'

Now I'm all action. I toss back the covers and race over to the dresser, my sore balls forgotten. I open Tracy's jewellery case and lift out the tiny key to my cock cage. The key lives in there and the case is never locked. I know I could easily take it anytime Tracy isn't home but that wouldn't be right. I collet the small silver bowl and bring them back and hand them to Tracy. I lie back on the bed while she unfastens the tiny padlock and eases my cock and balls out of the cage.

'That feels so go!'

Tracy scratches the base of my scrotum with one of her long sharp nails. The pain is as intolerable as the pleasure, and I moan loudly.

'Hands.'

I quickly place the bowl on my stomach and tuck my hands behind my head. Tracy doesn't allow me to play with myself.

My freed dick is stiffening quickly as my wife jams her thumb and forefinger deep in my mouth. I run my tongue over them, to lubricate them. Then Tracy takes the gentlest hold of my little dick with the tips of her thumb and her forefinger and ever so slowly strokes me.

'Now, close your eyes and think about me and Trent.'

I close my eyes and an image of the handsome black man kissing my wife appears. 'Oh yeah!' My words come out as a low deep moan.

Tracy continues to slowly stroke my little stiffy as she whispers into my ear,

'Can you see us?'

'Yes.' When I reply it is barely more than a moan.

'And we are fucking?'

'Yes.'

'You like to watch me and Trent fucking, don't you?'

'Oh yes,' I say, with more force now. 'You know how much I love to watch you and Trent fuck!'

Tracy doesn't speak for a time but continues to gently stroke my dick, sending waves of pleasure rippling through me. It might not be real sex, like she has with other men, but this is what we do.

Tracy leans in even closer and whispers right next to my ear, 'I know a secret about you.'

My heart nearly stops as I wonder what it is that my wife thinks she knows.

'I know how much you love eating Trent's cum.'

I can feel my face turning red. It is true. Trent has such lovely cum. To try and cover my embarrassment, I say, 'That's not a secret. Everyone who was here tonight knows I like Trent's cum.'

Tracy stops stroking my shaft and concentrates on the sensitive head of my dick. She sounds amused as she whispers, 'That isn't the secret.'

My dick is twitching, and my balls are throbbing as her thumb and forefinger tease my nob. I swallow hard as I wait so see if she is going to say anything else.

Tracy presses her firm breasts against me as she whispers into my ear, 'The secret is that you want to suck his cock.'

A moan of desire and want escapes my lips at the suggestion.

'Can you imagine how good it would feel to have the huge black cock in your mouth? You could suck it and kiss it and make him cum down your throat!'

I'm moaning now with a mixture lust and need. I can't seem to stop myself crying out, 'Yes, your right, I want it! I want to suck his wonderful cock!'

Tracy doesn't speak again. Then, just as my climax begins to swell into existence, she suddenly releases her hold on me.

'Cum in your little bowl!'

My eyes open and I look down at my cock. It is twitching but it is no longer being stimulated. My promising climax is quickly fizzing to a ruined tease. Then a couple of tiny squirts of cum dribble out into the bowl placed on my stomach.

'There, how was that?' says Tracy, sounding pleased.

'That was wonderful!' I tell her even though I know it should have been so much better. Just a couple more strokes with her fingers would have had me squirting cum all over my chest.

'Go on, clean up your mess.'

I grab hold of the bowl and bring it to my lips. I thrust out my tongue and lick up the dribbles of cum. I have tasted countless men's cum, but I still find my own the sweetest of all. I only wish there was a lot more if it to swallow.

'There, now we can tuck you back away for another a couple of months.'

I lie back and allow my wife to cage my cock once more. I was released for no more than ten minutes, yet I still feel such a sense of relief. All my built-up tensions are gone. I'm aware that Tracy deliberately ruined my climax. But it did happen. I did climax and I did squirt some cum. My balls are already feeling so much better. A deep sense of love swells my heart. I lean closer and kiss her cheek. Tracy doesn't allow me to kiss her mouth. 'Thank you, that was truly, truly wonderful.'

'Alright, it's time for sleep. You have a lot of cleaning up to do in the morning.'

'Don't worry, I'll soon have everything looking sparkling again.'

'Just don't make too much noise while you're doing it. I think I might have a sleep in.'

'You just call down when you're ready and I'll make you breakfast.'

'You're such a good husband.'

I know she means it. Our marriage might not suit everyone, but it suits us.