Pool Party Bash

Story Info
Bisexual orgy between gay, bi, trans, and lesbian friends.
14.2k words
4.8
33.1k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a bit different, as I wanted to just write out a dirty fantasy in me and let it out. Not much of a plot, but I just couldn't hold myself from getting to the good part.

It was hard to find a category for this one as it involves group sex, gay male, bisexual men and women, transgender, lesbians, interracial... Pretty much most of what turns me on. If you don't like this, please read another wonderful story on Lit.

Let me know in the comments if you like this story.

---------------------

Amy was gonna get fucked up tonight!

She woke up incredibly horny for some reason today. It was only 9 AM, and she felt like getting herself off. Maybe it was because she finished her period a few days ago, or because she hadn't been fucked in over three months.

She picked up her phone as she got out of bed and started scrolling through all the messages while brushing her teeth. Her feed was full of birthday wishes and congratulations. It was her 21st birthday. Finally!

She could remember waiting for this day for so long. All her friends already had theirs, and she was the last in the group. They always called her baby, but it really grew on her. It fit her too; she was petite and had an adorable face with blonde curly hair and gray eyes.

"Well, here I am." Amy said to herself. "And finally, it's my turn."

Her parents were away for the weekend on a business trip, so she invited all her friends to celebrate this special occasion at their weekend house. The house was in the mountains, and there was a huge swimming pool where they could spend all day today. She was already there since Friday to make all the party preparations.

They didn't need much besides tequila, snacks, and some sunscreen (thank god she was born in July). She had also bought a cake. It was a chocolate one with a red ribbon around its base. That was her favorite kind of cake.

Walking downstairs to prepare breakfast, she heard voices coming from outside. She opened the door and saw her friends having fun in the pool. They were jumping into the water and splashing each other.

"Oh, you guys are already here!" she shouted. "I'm making pancakes. Do you want any?"

Everyone nodded and waved back.

The sun was shining, and the temperature was perfect. There was no wind, and the surrounding trees blocked the noise of the road. She was happy to be alone with her friends.

They all went to the same high school but only became closer after attending the same college. They came from different cliques in high school but had now bonded over one thing they had in common, their hometown and school.

Amy was in the same group as Brandon since they were both high school athletes, so she knew him. Brandon was one of those guys that girls all wanted to be with. He was tall, athletic, and had beautiful black skin. He had big muscles on his arms and legs. Amy could see his six-pack when he jumped in the water.

Everyone was surprised when Brandon came out gay and started dating Nick in college. He was the type of guy that everyone assumed would end up with a hot girl and settle down. But instead, he fell in love with another man, and they were together for two years.

Nick was a slim white boy with small muscles and short hair. He was about five-foot-ten, quite a bit shorter than Brandon. He had dreamy green eyes and a cute smile. He looked very feminine and was very confident. He loved being openly gay and had no problem with anyone knowing.

"Hey, everyone, breakfast is ready!" Amy shouted as she put the plates on the table and brought drinks.

Amy was still wearing her pajamas. She was wearing a tank top and an old pair of shorts made from cotton with a pair of pink panties underneath. They started trickling in to sit down and eat.

"It smells delicious," Britney said. "Is it bacon again?"

Amy smiled. "Yeah, but this time it's extra crispy."

"That's great news. I love it crispy," Donnie replied.

Britney and Donnie were the first inside. They've been dating since high school and were a couple that just gave off a certain satisfying vibe. They were cute together, and everyone envied them for it.

Britney was a black girl with big booty and large breasts. She wore long eyelash extensions, and her long black hair was tied in a braid. She was very sensual and sexual. She was very popular in high school but had a secret side. She was a nymphomaniac and loved to show off. She first dated Donnie in high school, then decided to be a lesbian when she started college. Now they were back together again.

Donnie was a Mexican boy with a very lean body and short black hair. He was very quiet, and people thought he wasn't very sociable. He was actually very outgoing but didn't talk much. He spent most of the time staring at Britney as she always spoke loudly.

"So, what do you guys think about the pool? " Amy asked.

"Yes, we took a quick dip," Emily said as she walked in. "But honestly, it's freezing."

Emily was a blonde with green eyes and freckles. She was charming and had an innocent look. She was a bit of a nerd and was always dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, mostly trying to cover up her larger-than-average frame. Emily was from a conservative family and didn't want to attract attention. She now had a large towel wrapped all around her one-piece bathing suit, preventing any curves from showing.

"You're right, it's freezing," Brandon agreed. "Let's stay out of the water until it warms up a bit more." Nick and Brandon walked in and sat next to Britney.

"Oh, don't worry, it won't take long on this hot summer day." Amy said, pouring some coffee for everyone.

"Happy birthday, girl!" Luna shouted in her cute accent as she walked in behind Jim.

Luna was a Colombian goddess. She had black hair, dark eyes, and large lips. She was very curvy and muscular. She was a dancer and had developed her body through rigorous training. Her breasts were quite large, and she had pierced nipples.

"Thank you, Luna," Amy said. "You're looking amazing today."

Jim looked Luna up and down and nodded. Jim was a tall white guy with light-brown hair and blue eyes. He was very fit and athletic. He was a swimmer. He was very open-minded and liked all kinds of girls, but his last relationship ended on a sour note.

"I did a little shopping yesterday," Luna said. "Do you like?"

She showed everyone the new bikini she had bought. It was a black triangle bikini bottom with a matching top. She had nice round breasts, and her pierced nipples were clearly visible through the fabric.

"Wow, that's gorgeous," Emily said. "It looks great on you."

"Thanks, Em." Luna blushed.

"I like it, too." Jim smiled.

"It's really hot," Britney said.

Eight of them sat around the kitchen island. They enjoyed Amy's breakfast while talking, laughing, and just being happy all around. It was a perfect day, with a perfect group of friends. They all felt very comfortable around each other and were always together.

After eating, it was already half past eleven, and the day had warmed up significantly by now. They all decided it was time to go out to the pool.

"Who wants shots?" Amy shouted as she held up a bottle of tequila.

"Sure," Britney said. "Why not? You know I love my shots."

Everyone laughed. Britney was a natural-born party animal and was always up for a drink.

"Too early for me." said Emily, but everyone cheered her on and pressured her to join in the fun.

"C'mon, Em, have a shot! It'll warm you up." Donnie told her.

"I guess if you guys are all going to have a shot, I might as well have one." It didn't take her long to change her mind.

Amy pulled out eight shot glasses and poured the tequila into them. Everyone grabbed a glass and took a sip, except for Emily. She gulped hers down.

"Damn, that's strong!" Britney exclaimed as she pushed her glass away.

The tequila burned the back of her throat, and she coughed a little.

"Okay, I'm going to get changed," said Amy.

"Me too!" Britney, Donnie, and Jim shouted in unison. They got up from the table and made their way upstairs.

"Hey, babe," Nick shouted to Brandon. "I'm gonna change so let's meet outside the pool in five."

Amy put on her tiny red bikini. Skimpy bathing suits looked good on her, and she wanted to get some sun on her skin. Besides, they were all good friends, and nobody would judge her.

Britney walked out of the bathroom wearing a pink swimsuit with a small triangle top and very thin straps holding it all together. Her hair was tied up behind her head, and her breasts jiggled around with each step as they threatened to fall out of her suit.

"Damn, girl! That is hot." Amy said, looking at Britney as she walked out of her room.

"Thanks," Britney smiled.

"You look amazing." Donnie complimented Amy on her bikini, which he couldn't keep his eyes off of. It fit like a second skin and showed every curve. "Is this a new one?"

"Yeah," Amy said, smiling. "I just bought it yesterday."

"Oh yeah?" Donnie asked as he eyed the front and back of the two-piece outfit. "Nice!"

Amy blushed slightly because Donnie could tell how excited she was about getting the proper reaction from him. She enjoyed teasing the hell out of people and loved to hear them talk smack. She knew her bikini didn't reveal anything but tried to push boundaries by showing as much skin as possible without actually crossing them.

Jim came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but speedos, his well-endowed package bulging out.

"I only had my competition trunks, guys. Don't make fun of me," Jim laughed.

"No way we're making fun of you," Britney said. "Those are the sexiest things I've ever seen."

Donnie looked at his girlfriend while lifting his left eyebrow up high.

"You talking about his 'things' or his trunks?" He laughed.

"Both!" Amy screamed in laughter, and they all started laughing out loud.

Everyone made their way downstairs and walked outside to the pool deck, where they all found a seat and settled in for a few hours of pool time. Brandon was already there, sitting on a towel with Nick, who was lounging on a lounge chair. Brandon was passing a joint to Luna, who sat next to Emily.

"Hey, everyone." Nick greeted them when he saw them coming down. "I thought it'd be more crowded today since it's your birthday."

"I just wanted my best friends with me today." Amy replied.

"Of course we're here for you, babe." Britney smiled at her.

Brandon and Nick both nodded at her comment.

"What's happening?" Emily asked as she passed the joint back to Brandon. She was not a big smoker and now had a confused look on her face. She was pretty high and hilarious.

"Hahaha, you're so funny." Luna chuckled.

"So I just thought I should get high and chill out with my best buds!" Emily said with her arms crossed across her chest, doing an awful job of acting like a gangster.

"Oh, okay," Britney said sarcastically. "We're also getting high."

Emily looked at her friends with wide eyes and smiled.

"Are we getting high together?" Emily asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement. That just made them laugh even harder.

Jim patted Emily on her leg while Luna laughed loudly, and Britney started rolling on the floor from laughter.

The afternoon went by slowly. The sun was warm and bright, but it didn't get too hot in the shade of the trees surrounding the pool area. They kept smoking, taking tequila shots, swimming, talking, and dancing to the music from the boombox. They were pretty buzzed as the sun went down over the tree tops, creating a pink hue across the sky.

It got darker, and Amy got out of the pool, stumbled around to turn on the lights, and changed the music to some soft chill-hop beats. She basically threw herself back into the water.

Amy got fucked up tonight!

Hell, they all did. They floated around, enjoying not having to fight gravity for balance. Britney and Donnie were making out on the shallow side of the pool, Brandon and Nick were talking on the other side, while the rest was just swimming around in silence.

"Hey everyone, gather around. I want to ask y'all something." Britney shouted.

Everyone swam closer to her, and Donnie and Luna got up on the pool's edge.

"Okay, Britney." Luna said as she looked at Britney's tits hanging out of her suit in front of them. "What's going on?"

"First of all, happy birthday, Amy!" Britney said, raising a glass to her friend. "You're twenty-one years old today. So... You got all the gifts today!"

"I know," Amy said as she turned to look at them happily. "You guys are all so sweet."

"Well..." Britney said, "There's something I wanted as a gift for a long time, but I haven't been able to get."

She turned to Donnie as she leaned against the edge of the pool with her elbows on either side of her head, revealing a lot of cleavage...

"I've always wanted to have sex in public. More than that, I want to have people watching me." She said softly, but it sent shivers down everyone's spine. They all looked at each other nervously, trying to figure out what was happening there.

"I thought about it in the guys locker room, but those guys are creeps and the whole school would know about it."

"I thought about it in the movie theater, but there are kids there and shit. No way!"

"I thought about it in a restaurant, but we'd probably get the police called on us."

"I think about it all the time when I'm with Donnie. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long, long time."

"I wanna ask you guys, as my best friends, as people I know I can trust, as people who I feel comfortable around... Please watch me fuck Donnie right now!"

She looked at the dropped jaws and stunned faces of everyone around, including Donnie. His eyes opened wider as he touched Britney's beautiful, round ass underwater. Her legs were spread apart slightly while she held onto the pool's edge behind her, and her ass was sticking out from underneath her pink bikini bottoms.

"Wow." Donnie was the first to utter a sound.

"Yes," she said as she moved closer to him. "I want you all to see this. This is something I've always dreamed of doing in front of people. Please, make my wish come true!"

"I don't know about this..." Emily spoke up nervously. "You do know we have a reputation to uphold. We could get kicked out of school."

"This won't be on social media or anything." Britney assured her. "This is something very private between me, Donnie, and you all. Nobody will know about this unless we tell them."

"You know what?" Amy interrupted as she stood in the pool beside her friend with her arms folded across her chest. "Fuck it! Let's just go with it!"

Everyone cheered for her as the mood in the air instantly changed to excitement.

"Yesss! This is going to be epic!" Jim cheered excitedly.

"Alright then." Britney smiled as she took off her top, revealing her large breasts. Then she pushed off her bottoms and dove underwater, leaving a trail of bubbles in the pool. She pulled Donnie's shorts off and lifted him out of the pool to sit on the edge next to Luna. Their swimming suits floated up to the water's surface.

Britney started to suck his cock.

"Oh my God!" Emily whispered to Luna with a shocked expression on her face.

Britney bobbed her head up and down on Donnie's cock in front of Luna, who was now getting a magnificent view of her friend sucking. Luna's hands gripped her knees tightly as she stared at Britney's mouth, sliding up and down Donnie's long shaft. She didn't say anything.

Britney opened her eyes and looked to the side, where she met Luna's lustful gaze. Luna put her right hand gently on the back of Britney's head while the cock never left her mouth.

"Is this okay?" Luna asked with an innocent smile on her face.

"Mmhhmm..." Britney moaned around Donnie's shaft while she continued sucking him off with vigor.

Brandon stood behind Nick with his head on Nick's left shoulder and his hand down Nick's pants. As they watched Donnie fuck Britney's mouth, he was jerking him off underwater.

"Donnie's fucking hot!" Nick whispered.

"So fucking good!" Brandon moaned.

Nick reached his hand up to Brandon's crotch while Brandon continued stroking his cock.

"You're so fucking hard!" Nick moaned into his shoulder as he kept watching the action in front of him.

Amy moved in closer and leaned against the edge of the pool on the other side of Donnie, across from Luna. She was able to get a good view of Britney's giant tits and ass moving up and down underwater. One of the pool's underwater lights was right below her and lit her with a sexy golden glow on her brown skin, accentuating her plentiful curves.

Jim watched with awe as Donnie fucked Britney's face and felt the bulge growing in his pants. Every now and again, he would look over to Brandon and Nick, who were kissing and obviously jerking each other off. His cock would jerk at the sight, and it surprised him.

Emily was more interested in looking at the gay couple. However, she still gazed at Britney, Donnie, Luna, and Amy's group and watched how Luna helped Britney move her head up and down. Emily noticed that Amy played with Britney's tits while she sucked on Donnie's cock.

Emily moved closer to Brandon and Nick as Jim watched her. She started stroking Brandon's solid shoulders and sexy back.

"Do you mind?" She whispered to him quietly.

"No," he replied while continuing to jerk Nick's cock. "Not at all."

"I love looking at your muscles." She said as she kissed his neck.

"My what?"

"Your muscles," she said as she ran her hands across his shoulders and chest, "You have a nice body. And you too, Nick." She added while she kissed Nick's neck now.

"Thanks," Nick moaned softly as he held Brandon's bulging cock. "You have a nice body too."

"Oh, no! I'm too fat," she said as she glanced at Amy and Luna with their perfect bodies.

"You're not fat at all," Nick replied as he rubbed his hand across Emily's stomach. "You're so fucking hot."

"Thanks," Emily said as she grabbed his left hand and placed it on her tits.

"You like that?" she asked as he began squeezing on her big tit.

Nick has never been with a woman. He was outwardly gay since he hit puberty. This was new to him, but he had to admit it didn't feel bad. Her tits felt good in his hands, but he was too nervous about playing around with them for too long.

"Oh my God!" Emily gasped as she felt Brandon's strong arms wrap around her from behind and pull her close to him.

He kissed her deeply, and their tongues intertwined while she moaned into his mouth. Brandon began moving his hands all over Emily's body as his cock twitched harder in Nick's right hand.

"Hey, everyone!" Britney shouted. "We're gonna fuck now! Come outside the pool and gather around."

Jim was relieved. He was feeling left out a bit there. Everyone was touching and getting turned on with each other, and his own cock was pretty hard just from watching.

Donnie laid on his back on one of the pool chairs while everyone gathered around in a circle. His cock was hard, and was standing straight up. You could tell that he was also enjoying the voyeurism. Britney stood completely naked over his cock while facing all her friends in the circle. Her body was now on full display, and she looked sexy as hell, with all the water dripping off her dark skin, creating little strings of tiny wet beads over her chest and tits.

Brandon and Nick were completely naked as well. They left their shorts floating in the pool. Brandon's cock had softened and swung between his legs, still looking deliciously meaty and large. Everyone couldn't help but look; even Donnie raised up slightly to get a good peek at the size of that thing.

"Damn, boy!" Amy snickered. "That's one big black cock."

Donnie looked up and grinned as he continued stroking his own cock with his right hand while Britney wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke him as well.