Pool Party Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what YOU got." Amy looked over at Jim, whose dick was almost bursting out of his tiny speedos.

"You first." He replied shyly.

"Alright!" Amy smiled at him confidently as she quickly took off her bikini top and bottom. "Is this what you had in mind?"

Amy looked gorgeous as she stood completely naked with her petite curves in full view. Her pussy was shaven and smooth except for a few wispy curls of golden yellow hair gathered neatly above her tiny pink clit.

Jim stood there stunned at her beauty. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She wasn't big or small but perfectly proportioned with a fantastic ass and some nicely sized tits. Jim felt his cock twitch in anticipation at the sight of this sexy girl standing before him with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind." Jim smiled back and gave her a little chuckle. "I guess it's my turn."

Jim pulled his speedos down unbelievably quickly. Like a well-rehearsed start of a race, he bent over all the way with the limberness of an athletic swimmer that he was, pulled his trunks off his feet, and stood straight back up, all in under half a breath. From the speed with which he did that, his hard and quite large cock slapped on his abdomen with a loud thud.

Amy's mouth dropped, and she gasped loudly. Everyone else laughed.

"She likes it!" Emily giggled.

Emily's right breast was pulled out of her one-piece swimming suit and hanging happily perked up. Although her tits were heavy, they were nicely round at the bottom. Her nipples stood higher, making them look gorgeous under any light.

"Okay, what the hell! I'm next." Emily said and pulled off the left strap of her swimming suit and slid it down her shoulder. "But please don't judge me. I am a bit self-conscious about my body."

"We would never judge you, honey." Amy reassured her best friend as she walked over to her to help pull off her bathing suit down to the bottom to reveal a nice pink pussy that was waxed entirely.

Emily had a bit of a belly that she tried to cover up, but it didn't look bad at all. She had a deep waist and her hips curved out from there, giving her a gorgeous figure that looked perfectly complemented by her slightly larger tummy. It wouldn't look right without it. Her large tits were perfectly pear-shaped, with nipples in the ideal position and large pink areolas starting to become aroused.

Brandon's cock was rock solid now as he watched Emily's tits jiggle when she stepped out of her bathing suit. He's been with only girls before Nick, and he still liked them. He thought Emily was super hot with her big boobs, small waist, and nice round butt.

"I know you like all these big cocks." Donnie said as he pulled Britney's ass towards him, and he thrust his cock inside of her wet pussy. Britney was turned on and hot like a forest fire.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" she moaned, or more like: screamed out.

"Woooooooo!" everybody cheered. This was fucking sexy as hell!

Only Luna still had her bikini on. Her boobs were absolutely massive, with big nipples, and her nipples were pierced as well as her navel and lip. She was darker-skinned with a bit of tan from being outdoors and from working the pool for the entire day.

"Your turn, girl," Amy said to Luna.

"Oh, I know. I'll just take my top off." Luna untied her top from behind her neck and on her back.

Luna's breasts were completely exposed for everyone to see when she finally untied the string that held her top in place. She had beautiful dark brown areolas that were about the size of a quarter sitting atop two giant breasts with hard nipples that stuck straight up. Two metal studs protruded from her nipples and kept them constantly erect.

"Wow, your tits look amazing, Luna!" Britney complimented, but Luna acted shy and looked a bit uncomfortable, which was weird.

"You're just missing your bottoms, baby," Amy said with a devilish smile.

"Oh, I'd rather not," Luna replied.

"What!?" everyone yelled out in unison.

"Sorry, I can't!" Luna answered apologetically while shaking her head back and forth.

"Come on, baby!" Britney said to Luna with a pleading tone. "We've all seen your tits!"

"It's just that..." Luna started, but she stopped herself before saying anything else. "I just can't."

"What's wrong, honey?" Amy asked with sincere concern.

"It's... um... well..." Luna said as she bit her bottom lip, looking down at the ground and scratching her arm nervously with her fingernails.

"What is it?" Amy said gently as she moved towards her best friend and hugged her to give Luna comfort and reassurance.

"Well... I... uhm..." Luna stuttered as she put her hand on the back of Amy's head and kissed her on the lips, forcing the brunette to accept this act of intimacy. Luna's lips were soft, warm, and gentle as she kissed Amy on the lips and felt her best friend's arms wrap around her in return.

"Wow," Jim said in amazement as he watched Luna kiss Amy on the lips with passion and lust. "She's hot."

Jim could tell that Luna wanted to say something but was hesitant. He decided to help her out as he approached Luna from behind and wrapped his arms around her naked body, rubbing her back. At the same time, he kissed her neck gently on the side of her face and whispered in her ear: "It's okay, sweetie, I promise."

"Aahhhh!" Luna moaned as Jim kissed her neck, and she felt his cock press up against her ass.

"Okay, but promise me, everyone, that you will not react and always keep this between us."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Britney had stopped moving on Donnie's cock and was now sitting on him with it buried deep inside her pussy. She slowly gyrated her hips and ass to the beat of slow hip-hop music as she paid attention to Luna, intently anticipating what she would reveal.

Luna pulled her bikini to the side and revealed her cock.

Everyone gasped.

"Oh my gawd," Nick said, "Luna, you have got to be kidding me!"

"Honey, you should've told us earlier." Amy said happily. "We're your best friends. We love you!"

"Yeah!" everyone spoke in unison.

"That is so cool!" Emily said.

"I knew it!" Britney exclaimed excitedly. "I could tell that you like girls! You're so hot!"

Donnie started pumping into Britney again. He didn't say anything, but Britney felt his cock twitch and bulge in her pussy when he watched Luna's girl cock.

Jim ran his hand from Luna's hips forward and toward her cock. It was a pretty-looking thing, for some reason, very feminine. It wasn't really thick, but it wasn't small either, just average-sized compared to other guys. Luna's cock was smooth and straight, with a perfect head poking out of her foreskin.

"May I?" Jim asked Luna politely as he extended his hand forward to grab her cock.

Luna smiled happily and nodded in agreement. He gently ran his fingers up and down her shaft until he reached the top, where his fingers grazed over the ridge of the tip of her cock and then back down again to the base. He grabbed her cock and slowly jerked it back and forth in his hand. Luna started getting hard.

"I can't believe it!" Jim said with excitement as he continued stroking Luna's cock in his hand. Everyone looked on excitedly at the show in front of them. "You are so hot!"

"I'm so happy you're okay with it," Luna said with a smile. She looked happy too, happier than she had ever been before in her entire life. No one except her parents and her doctor knew that she was Trans. She started her hormone therapy before they moved from Colombia. She was relieved at being able to be herself with her friends now.

Amy got down on her knees and started sucking on Luna's cock tip as Jim still held on to her shaft, jerking her off in short motions to give room for Amy to suck. Jim kissed Luna's neck and back while he used his left hand to hold her tits. He flicked his finger on her nipple studs, making her shudder with pleasure.

Britney was fucking Donnie while she looked on at the show before them. Luna's cock was getting hard as Jim continued to jerk it in his hands. Luna looked at everyone in the group as they watched her cock grow harder by the moment. She could see Britney fucking Donnie in the background, but she was too focused on how Amy and Jim were making her feel.

Emily got down between Brandon and Nick as they kissed and started sucking on both of their cocks simultaneously. Emily licked their shafts while using her mouth and hand to jerk both cocks simultaneously. Brandon and Nick loved Emily's mouth and hands on them as they kissed passionately.

"Oh, that feels really good," Nick said. He closed his eyes as Emily sucked and rubbed his and Brandon's cocks together. Although she was a girl, Nick thought she sucked cock exceptionally well.

"I love having your cocks in my mouth," Emily said as she looked up at them while sucking their cocks.

"I can't believe we've never had a girl before," Brandon said to Nick as he held on to Emily's head for dear life while she continued sucking their cocks together. "It's so fucking good."

Brandon then asked Nick, "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah!" Nick said excitedly as he moved his hips back and forth slowly on Emily's mouth while she sucked them together. "Your mouth feels really good on my cock."

Nobody was paying attention to Britney and Donnie anymore, but they didn't mind. Britney was now moving her hips more vigorously on Donnie's cock while he watched Luna. Donnie focused on Luna's moaning, which turned into gasps of ecstasy as Amy and Jim both sucked and stroked her cock at the same time.

Luna's cock was rock hard by now. And it was turning Donnie on. It surprised and confused him how hot this was. He didn't expect this would turn him on, he never thought about it before, but he was either too drunk or too fucking horny to care right now. Luna was in a hot woman's body, and that's all that mattered. Anyone would want to fuck her anyways.

Britney noticed how hard Donnie had become from watching Luna while pounding her pussy at the same time. She liked it but didn't say anything. She was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" Britney announced suddenly, and everyone looked up at her. She moved faster on Donnie's cock while he fucked her harder. She kept pumping until she felt herself about to cum, and then she stopped, letting Donnie keep going. Britney looked at Luna's throbbing cock, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh fuck," Britney moaned loudly as she came all over Donnie's cock while he continued pounding her pussy. "Oh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Britney cried and climaxed in the middle of Donnie fucking her from below.

"Fuck yeah! That was so hot," Amy said as she stood up and went over to Britney to hold her tits while she still shook and trembled through her prolonged orgasm. She kissed her passionately as she held onto her moist breasts. "You're so fucking hot!"

"Thanks," Britney panted, still trying to catch her breath after coming from a long orgasm but not wanting Amy to let go of her tits. "I like when you do that."

Amy smiled and kissed Britney's neck and earlobes. "I'll never forget this."

Luna was now squatting down and sucking on Jim's giant cock from the side. She stroked her cock as she tried to swallow the whole thing. Her cock dripped with pre-cum from all the excitement, and her tits were shaking with pleasure as she tried to get more cock into her mouth.

"Damn, Jim," Brandon exclaimed. "Your cock is as big as mine!"

Brandon's black cock was a monster now. Fully erect with veins popping out. Emily could feel his thick weight on her hand as she held it up to put it in her mouth.

"Come over here!" Brandon said to Jim. "I wanna measure that shit!"

Luna looked up at Jim, and they laughed, shrugged, and silently agreed to try it. Luna got up and took Jim's hand while she walked him over to Brandon, Nick, and Emily.

Luna held up Jim's heavy meat and pointed him right toward Brandon's, which Emily lifted up, still on her knees. They pulled them closer until their cocks were completely side by side and their tips touching each other.

Brandon was maybe half an inch longer and a bit thicker, but they looked very well matched, especially since both men were the same height and build.

It was a beautiful sight. Chocolate stick and a cream stick next to each other, hard as fuck and throbbing in the girls' hands.

Luna immediately dropped to her knees opposite Emily, and they both started licking the shafts up and down. Nick was stroking himself while watching this.

Jim and Brandon were so close to each other that they were practically pressing their chest together. But they were both looking down at the action the girls were performing. Jim looked up for a second, and Brandon met his gaze. As they looked deep into each other's eyes, it was obvious they were very turned on.

Jim had to admit he thought twice about it for a second but finally settled the dispute in his head and leaned in for a kiss. What the hell? He was already touching a tranny cock and kissing her. Brandon was hot too. Not too far of a stretch, he thought.

Nick looked on as his boyfriend was kissing another guy and getting his dick sucked by a girl and a transwoman. He couldn't believe his eyes. He stroked his cock faster and faster.

"This is fucking crazy," Nick said aloud. However, nobody heard him over the moaning of everyone else, including Amy, who was still holding Britney's tits.

Jim kissed back more passionately than he expected from his lips and tongue. He sucked Brandon in deeper, not pulling away until their tongues swirled and entwined in each other's mouths.

Emily also loved it when Jim kissed Brandon. She moaned and rubbed her own clit while watching this sexy scene unfold before her eyes. It looked so erotic to her that she started to cum as she watched the two guys kiss each other passionately.

When they finally parted lips, they both were breathing heavily, smiling at each other as if they had just scored a touchdown together on the field.

Brandon smiled at Jim. "Damn, this is hot."

"Yeah," Jim agreed with him, smiling back. He didn't know what else to say after that, but he wanted more of this so bad that he kissed him again.

"Come over here, Nick," Britney said. "I don't want you to feel alone."

"Yes ma'am," Nick said with a laugh.

Amy stood up as Nick walked over, and Britney quickly spun her around, holding onto her round muscular ass with her left hand and spreading her tiny pink pussy open with the fingers of her right hand.

"Have you ever touched a pussy before, Nick?" Britney asked.

"No!" he replied honestly, his cock rock hard in his hand. He looked over at Brandon, who was watching the action, then back to Amy's sweet little pussy, and then back to Brandon, as if asking for permission from his boyfriend.

Brandon gave him a nod and smile, which sent chills down Nick's spine. He felt he should do something or say something but had no idea what would be appropriate and decided not to speak anyway. Instead, he put his hands on her hips and lifted her slightly to get access. Her small round tits jiggled as she hung in the air, her legs spread apart.

"Mmmmm," she moaned when Nick placed his palms on her patch of blonde hair above her pussy. She dropped her head backward until she rested it against Britney's shoulder. She gasped loudly when Nick gently caressed her bald wet slit and pressed the palm of one hand firmly on top of her pubic mound, massaging it slowly until he reached inside her soaked hole, touching it very softly.

"Oh my god! This is so fucking hot," he exclaimed between gasps, staring straight ahead while enjoying the expression on Amy's face.

He rubbed his finger around her lips before sliding a second finger into her dripping cunt. He couldn't believe how soft her inner walls were as he penetrated deeper.

Britney started kissing Amy as she held her in her arms and still went up and down on Donnie's cock whenever she could regain some sort of concentration despite everything going on. Donnie couldn't see, and he was getting tired of that same position, so he pushed Britney's ass up a bit and gently slid out of her. Britney stood up, her lips not losing grip with Amy's mouth, and moved closer to rub Nick's chest.

Donnie got up and walked over closer to them to watch the action. Donnie was never into guys, but tonight, for some reason, he was pretty open and enjoying the sight. Nick was handsome and girly to him. He was completely shaven all over his body, muscular, and his cock looked lovely, although it was only average in size.

Britney was now stroking Nick's cock while still tongue-kissing Amy. Nick was fingering Amy's pussy with his right hand and grabbing Britney's ass with his left. Donnie leaned in to suck on Amy's tiny pink nipples while touching his girlfriend's large breasts. It was a blissful moment of sexual energy between friends, and everyone was having a good time.

Jim finally let Brandon go so he could come around to sit next to Luna and kiss her. She kissed him back passionately and ran her hands through his hair as she squeezed her ass tightly from behind.

"I really need to fuck you, Em," Brandon said as he looked down at Emily's green eyes and thin lips stretched tight around his enormous cock.

"Ummm..." Britney blushed as she cleaned off a little bit of spit from her chin. "I don't know..."

"I'm sorry, I should have asked first... is this okay?"

Emily looked embarrassed but still horny. "It's just that..."

"What?"

"Fine, I'll just say it. We're revealing all our secrets tonight anyway," Emily shouted, and everyone looked at her. "I've never been penetrated!" She covered her face with her hands.

Amy quickly turned around with an expression of shock on her face when she heard that. Then she saw the look on Emily's face; Emily was actually crying! And then she realized how vulnerable that moment was for her friend.

"I've always been thought by my mom to wait for marriage. I've been with guys, but it never got past handjobs, blowjobs, and fingering." Emily explained. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"That's okay, Em. Everyone has a story about their first time," Luna said quietly while stroking Emily's cheek with one hand. "I think we're all in agreement here: This isn't your fault or anybody else's, Em. We're here now. Let's enjoy ourselves." Luna put her arm around Emily, who nodded in agreement as tears rolled down her cheeks. She smiled back at her friends.

"Brandon, you're too big for my first time. Don't be mad, but I would like to try it with Luna first. I think her cock is the perfect size for me." Emily said while looking up at Brandon's compassionate eyes.

"Awww... thanks Em!" Luna kissed her on the lips to comfort her. "Just tell me what you want and I'll fuck you however you'd like." She held her close and kissed her tenderly on the lips again and again in small, soft pecks.

"Okay," Emily replied softly before turning toward Luna and pressing her naked breasts against Luna's chest. They embraced tightly and kissed deeply, tongues entwining as they fell onto the blanket below them, where they continued making out passionately.

Luna got between Emily's legs as she lay on her back and lifted her knees gently toward her chest. Luna rubbed her hard cock across her clit until she was fully erect. It felt good, and it made Emily moan.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Emily. So sexy," Luna said, then she dropped down to lick her cunt and prepare it for penetration.

"Hey everyone!" Luna shouted. "Come over here and watch Emily lose her virginity."

They gathered around the two in a circle as Luna perched up and placed her girl cock at Emily's wet entrance.

"I'm gonna take it nice and slow." She smiled while very slowly pushing inside of her with one smooth stroke. She pushed more and more in as Emily gasped in pleasure, almost afraid to move because this feeling was so new to her. There was no pain, no blood. It surprised her.