Pool Party Growth

Story Info
I go to a pool party and get more than I expected.
751 words
3.3
19.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

I'm at a pool party. I'm just wearing trunks as I dip into the pool, ready to unwind a bit. Then I see her, an absolute goddess. She's thick and curvy, perfectly plump. Huge breasts clad in a little too small bikini and wide hips and huge thighs to match, almost hiding the matching bottoms from the front. I start getting hard immediately, it had been a while, so I was more than a little sensitive. I blush, glad I'm in the pool now.

Anyway, I try to focus on other things as she hasn't seemed to notice me yet. I mill about, trying not to stare as she dips into the pool, she resurfaces and water cascades down her cleavage. My breath hitches in my throat as I grip the side of the pool with white knuckles, I can feel precum oozing out of my cock. I rub it through my trunks, trying to calm down. I look up and she winks at me. I freeze in place for a moment before realizing she's sauntering over to me, boobs wobbling just above the water's surface.

She reaches me and turns around, placing her huge plush ass against my crotch. I gasp audibly as I feel my cock slide up between her cheeks. She giggles, then seems a bit shocked as she feels my cock grow a bit. I put my hands on her shoulders and grind a little on her. She looks back and smiles, leaning her full weight on me. I can do nothing in return except keep grinding, a little more passionately now. She can feel my cock continue to grow and grow, overfilled balls swelling to match. I move my hands down to her fat upper arms as my cockhead passes the waistband of my trunks. She coos as I start to cum, my hot spunk flowing out into the chlorinated water. She turns around and presses herself against me, my seed pumping up between us. I finish and she looks down between us. She gets some of it in her hand and smears it on her chest and winks at me.

I feel something strange come over me and then my dick surges longer. She looks down as the head comes out of the water and blasts the underside of her boobs with cum. Then she grabs them as they gently start to grow, her bikini top overflowing immediately. She blushed and smiles as I join in on her boobs, her friends watch in aroused amazement as we both continue to grow faster.

I hold her growing boobs as my cock pushes up between them, the supple flesh racking my brain with pleasure as my sensitive tips pushes between then, lubed by my own seed. Her boobs burst the too small top as my balls rip from my trunks. The feeling of luscious thighs against them is enough to make me cum again. My cock pushes up between her boobs, she readjusts so she's holding them in one arm, her other hand working my cock as it grows closer to her mouth.

She greedily takes in and gulps down as much of my potent seed as she can. It only takes a few moments before she takes all she can, I can feel her stomach press against me firmly before softening with her growth. My hips push up desperately as my cock head grows past her head. She switched to holding a boob in each arm as my jizz starts to arc through the air. Women watch in shocked amazement at the display of virility. Globs land everywhere: in the pool, on women, on the buffet table, in the Jacuzzi, and even on the house.

All the women at the party take notice of me now, my cock twitching and pulsing as a seeming infinite amount of cum gushes and pumps out. My eyes pop open and I look around. The girl in front of me isn't even trying to hold her boobs anymore, they're too big. She's just grinding on my massive rod as cum pours down onto her, fueling her to grow ever fatter. Girls at the buffet table are surging in size as they eat cum covered food. Girls in the hot tub fill it to the brim as their plump bodies squish together. Finally, all the other girls come over and start sampling my cum as if my cock were a chocolate fountain, each one in turn growing fatter and wanting more.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers