The Pills from My Girlfriend

Story Info
My girlfriend sneaks me some pills, and a big surprise.
761 words
3.18
36.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers

Unbeknownst to me, my girlfriend had put in an extra pill with my allergy regimen, nothing bad, just an extra pill with what I took everyday. Said it was for the dehydration. Strangely enough in hindsight, it actually did help with that.

Also unbeknownst to me, is that the pills were a stimulant that worked with arousal to temporarily increase the size of male genitals, when taken once a week.

Anyway, she was amazing in bed, it had gotten to the point that other women just didn't arouse me compared to her. Not that I even wanted to. This made it difficult when she was away on business trips, as I would get progressively more and more pent up the longer she was gone with no chance of release until she got back. This trip was particularly hard, literally.

It was the end of the third week and I was almost constantly erect, at night I'd try to jerk myself off but I'd just produce an ungodly amount of precum before my arms got too tired to continue. That was, until she came home. She walked into the living room, I was out on the patio enjoying some sun. I get up and turn around to see her there. She lifts her shirt up and pushes her boobs together with her elbows. I gasped as I felt my cock quickly swell, then swell more, I reached down to lift it so it wouldn't push against the cloth but grow up past the waist band of my shorts. I could see my balls growing under it as their cloth prison quickly lost space. I looked up to her to see her completely shocked. My eyes lock onto her mouth and I think of how many times those lips have pleasured my cock and I cum. It's a huge load, it shoots up to my chest and splashes onto the ground in front of me, I can feel I'm not done though. My cock grows further becoming constricted against the waistband as the head reaches up to my chest. My balls rip out, the waist band snapping as I'm left nude when I erupt another load out, my cock leveling a bit with its new freedom and coating the glass door in white.

I sit back down, my legs wobbling. The feeling of my enlarged genitals moving around and growing even more. I watched the head go past my own as my balls grew even heavier. My girlfriend opened the door and walked out, she had taken her bra off, the sheer weight of my genitals pulls me to the ground as I blast cum across the yard. I try to sit up right as she mounts my cock, sitting on stop of it like a log. She scoots forward to me, I can feel the wetness of her sex as her lips meet mine. I cum and grow more, and more, my cock lifting us further and further from the ground as our feet left the ground, my balls pushing us away from the house as my cockhead crashes through the fence and sprays a river of cum down the street. She separates her lips from mine, her hands rubbing the immense rod below me. "Those pills really paid off, hm?"

"I-It feels amazing." I gasp, she chuckles.

"Good," she gives me a quick kiss, "Now, me and every woman in the neighborhood probably, are going to go have some fun in the river of cum you're making." I felt her pussy get wetter the longer her sentence went on. She climbed off my cock and could see the wetness running down her thighs. I shivered and came again, another torrent of cum gushing from my limo-sized cock that flowed down the street. I could hear her moaning from wherever she was. I felt hands, many hands all over my cockhead, it felt amazing, I hear more moaning. I felt someone start to crawl into my cock. A surge of pleasure came over me from the sensation and I came again, presumably blasting them out of me and onto the street. I could see my girlfriend through a gap in the fence, and she had gotten fat. She had probably put on a hundred pounds, and she wasn't the only one. I saw her friends idling around in the foot of semen around my cock, several of the neighbors were with them, each one just as heavy, clothing gone, all of them focused on my cock.

And I felt another orgasm coming.

Big_ZDE
Big_ZDE
92 Followers