Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 03

Story Info
Sandy & Dave visit with his sister & family.
6.9k words
4.29
16.4k
17
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

Though this contains nudity and incest there is no sexual contact between adults and minors.

Every person engaged in any sexual activity in this story is as it should always be over the age of 18 and as such is an adult.

Where did my conservative wife go

Saturday finally arrived and I was so looking forward to once again watching my previously shy and timid wife getting pounded by my brother-in-law's 7 inch cock. Sandy seemed a little anxious as we made breakfast and I asked her about how she was feeling about our visit to my sisters today. She replied that she was looking forward to our visit but was also worried about being naked around the twins and what they would make of her body. I told her she had nothing to worry on that scale as she was definitely what they called a MILF. Besides I reminded her of the fact that Mandy and Toby had said that their family were nudists so the boys have seen lots of people sans clothing, even some a lot older than us. I went on to say that I was sure that no sex would take place with the kids around either. I went on to say it was also true that I was eager to again bury my own very average sized dick in Mandy's tight little body could not wait to see her getting screwed bandy legged by Toby at some time today.

As we sat at the kitchen table finishing our breakfast I asked Sandy if there was some reason that she was up so early on a Saturday morning anyway to which she replied "I am sure you can figure it out if you tried dearest. Besides you seem a bit keen on getting going today yourself for some reason. Could that have anything to do with your plans for later on."

Well she had me there I guess. Sandy reached over to me and grabbed my much less than flaccid dick and asked if I was excited to be going to my sisters place for some reason, before she bent over and swallowed me and started to give me head. It took almost no time at all for me to become fully hard and then before I could start to stroke into her so talented mouth she pulled off and told me that I needed to wait until later today to let Mr Happy have his jollies. Then said that we needed to go do the weekly shopping before we went over to Mandy's & Toby's so we should go put some clothes on and get to the shops.

Sandy dressed in the smallest pair of cutoff jean shorts she had and an old singlet of mine that showed a lot of side boob. I immediately knew that she was feeling very horny as she only wore something like that when she wanted to be fucked hard. Taking a second look I realised that she had cut the shorts even smaller and that she was not wearing any panties with this. The only thing covering her was a very thin seam of the jeans. I could see her outer lips either side of the seam and her boobs were mostly visible through the arm holes of the singlet. What a horny sight it made and my dick responded accordingly. Sandy noticed immediately and told me to steady down as she not going to the shops in this outfit but was just trying it on to see the fit her the way she hoped. I asked her if it was her intention to make every guy and half of the women who saw her it that want to fuck her then it was working.

My dear wife then stripped it off and as I moved towards her she said "Hold on there soldier we don't have time for that just put on those running shorts, you know the ones that I so much like you wearing and a T-shirt while I get dressed and then new can go shopping." Sandy pulled on a mini skirt and a camisole top that barely covered her tits. As she bent over to grab her purse she flashed me as the skirt did not cover her ass completely and when she turned without straightening up I got a great down blouse look at her boobs that included a view of her hard nipples. Then looking at me said we needed to leave now.

As we got into the car I started to think that only 2 weeks ago Sandy would never have dressed like this in-front of me let alone contemplated going shopping without wearing nickers or a bra. Not that I am complaining but where has my oh so conservative wife gone and who is this sex goddess sitting next to me now. As I glanced over at her sitting there I noticed that I could see her labia if I leaned forward over the steering wheel. Just as I was thinking this Sandy reached over and grabbed my dick which was sticking out of the leg of my shorts and said "what I'm really looking forward to today is watching you and Toby suck each other off and then feeling this down my throat as Toby fucks my pussy."

I asked her just what made her so sure that Toby would be OK with sucking my dick and she replied that after talking with Amanda yesterday on the phone she was certain that they were going to tick that particular fantasy off their bucket list. Sandy went on to say that the girls had a few more fantasies they wanted to fulfil as well but refused to enlighten me as to just what they might entail.

As we drove into the car park at the local shopping centre Sandy asked me to park near the Aldi. It's not our usual supermarket but when it comes to doing the shopping she is the boss. It was not until I saw her walking towards the doors that I noticed just how short the skirt was. I mean I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks as she walked in front of me. I knew then that if Sandy was bending over she would be showing everyone behind her her pussy and her cute little puckered ass. When she reached the doors Sandy squatted down and retied her runner laces and as she bent forward the cami she was wearing billowed down and I could see her lovely little B cups complete with a peek of her very erect nipples. When I was alongside her she reached up and smiling with one hand on the trolley I was pushing she stumbled and with the other hand grabbed my by now very hard cock saying "I think someone is enjoying the prospect of shopping with me today."

Sandy moved her hand from my cock and immediately reached up under my shorts and took hold of me again and said that when we get back home these clothes coming off and we are going to be naked for the rest of the day. We then went into the store and as I pushed the trolley Sandy began to collect everything we needed. I noted that almost everything was on the bottom shelf and was quite distracted by her antics. We were about half way down the first isle when suddenly I heard someone call out our names behind us. When I turned around I was almost knocked over as Donna leapt into my arms and proceeded to give me a very passionate kiss and as she was doing this she reached into my shorts and began stroking my aching cock. Jeff was with her and looking at him I told him I would shake his hand except with it exploring Sandy's cunt under her short skirt it was not possible. Jeff grinned at me and said "sorry mate but dressed like that it is impossible to resist the invitation." Hearing this Donna let me go and asked Sandy about the sudden change of wardrobe fashion she was wearing. Sandy blushing a little explained that since the other day at their place we had decided that being nude was not suck a big deal anymore and this was our way of showing the public at large that nude was not necessarily as bad as people imagined it was.

As she was saying this a much older woman whispered to us that her husband Andrew had always wanted her to show off more of herself in public but she thought that no-one would want to see a woman of her age near naked. I replied "I think you would look fantastic nude."

Andrew immediately said "Barb how often have I said so, and if these nice young people think so isn't it about time you accepted the fact that at 63 you are still a very attractive lady."

Barbara then told us that she was not so sure that she could still wear a skirt so short as Sandy's to which Andrew replied "seeing you dressed the same way as Sandy while shopping would lead to him not needing that little blue pill that night and could result in them stopping on the side of the road on the way home for a fuck."

"You always were a 'Dirty Old Man' even when we first met Hun, that's what I have always loved about you" Barb replied. Then added " as our wedding anniversary is coming up soon I might even consider that 3some or partner swap we have fantasised about so often. By the way when we get home we are going straight out the back yard and skinny dipping and if the neighbours want to look I may just invite them to join us. What do you think?" before they moved on Barb whispered to Sandy & Donna that she was hoping those next door would look over and say something as she had always secretly wanted to fuck them both but was never quite game enough to say anything to Andrew.

"Wow, can you believe those old guys" Donna said after they had moved away. "Did that just happen because they saw us groping each other and Sandy's displayed cunt as she bent over in front of everyone. And to think that only 8 days ago you two never would have dressed this sexy. Not even with us though we have all been skinny dipping for the last few years. Was it only 8 days ago that you both got so well fucked by people other than each other for the first time since you 2 got together. And now you tell us that you are now practising nudists. Again WOW". Then she turned to Jeff and said "I am so going to fuck you when we get home, hey are you guys going to come over with us or what."

"Unfortunately we have a prior engagement. We are going to my sisters for a barbie but we may see you during the week if that's OK." I said.

We all completed the shopping and before we separated we all hugged, groped and kissed good-bye in the car park.

Before we had left the car park Sandy had removed her meagre clothing and then proceed to remove mine when we had to stop at a traffic light. Once we got moving again Sandy lent over and started to casually stroke my hard-on. Soon enough we arrived back home and parking in the car port we got out of the car. I went to unlock the side door and went back to the car to help bring everything in and put it away in the cupboards, fridge & freezer. Once this was finished Sandy insisted that it was now time to go over to Mandy & Toby's for the planed B-B-Q.

Turning into the street where Mandy lived I suddenly realised that we possibly had a bit of a problem. If we had to park outside on the roadway her neighbours would likely see that we were naked as we had left our clothes back at home. Sandy somehow was laughing at this and when she had calmed a bit she grabbed the phone and called Mandy asking her to open the garage door so as we would not have to streak to their front door. As the call was on speaker I could hear Mandy laughing and calling us a pair of perverts. At that time Toby came into the room my sister was in talking on the phone and he asked who it was on the other end. Before Amanda could answer him Sandy said hello sexy rather loudly and told him to open the garage door for us as we would be pulling into their driveway in a minute and needed to park in there as we were both in the nude. As she said this we heard the twins asking who was on the phone. Toby told them it was just Aunty Sandy and uncle Dave and asked them to decide which one was going to open the garage door for us to park there as we had joined the family obsession with refusing to wear clothes.

When we pulled into the space next to Toby's car TJ (Toby junior) closed the roller door and raced around to open the door for his aunt. He was in some kind of hurry to gaze upon her nude body I assumed. As he pulled the car door open his brother Micky rounded the corner of the house closely followed by their mother and father. Everyone was as naked as we were. Getting out of the car myself I went to Mandy and gave her a very un-brotherly kind of hug and kissed her on the lips once they had prized themselves away from Sandy hugged Toby, TJ & Micky. It felt a little weird giving the boys a hug while being nude but I soon got over that and taking Sandy's hand we followed everyone out to the BBQ and swimming pool area where there was an assortment of outdoor furniture. We all sat down and caught up with what the twins had been doing both at school and in their personal lives over the next half hour. Micky then bid everyone farewell saying that he needed to go get ready as he had a birthday party to attend and as it was also a sleepover he would see us all late tomorrow afternoon. He gave Sandy a kiss goodbye waved to Mandy and walked into the house with Mandy telling him to behave himself. A few minutes later TJ made his excuses saying that he had made arrangement to go to a function with some youth group and he too would not be home until tomorrow morning. He left with the sound of his mothers voice ringing in his ears with a warning to not drink too much as he was still underage and to be respectful to any girls there.

He replied with "my name is TJ not Toby mom."

Once the kids had left we rearranged ourselves. Sandy moved over to sit next to Toby and Mandy came over to the lounger I was on and plonked down between my legs and immediately began to rub my growing erection. Looking across at my wife and brother-in-law I noted that they were both getting very hands on with each other. It looked like there was an unspoken competition to see which girl would get fucked first. I think Sandy won that because Mandy took me into her mouth and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had. Amanda lifted off my knob when we both heard Sandy cry out that she was cumming. I believe that the people in the next suburb heard her cumming she was so loud. Once Sandy had calmed down a little she declared that that was one of the best orgasms she had ever had and Toby said that he believed her as he was soaked in her cum and needed to go for a swim to clean up before he resumed any play. I joined Toby in the pool and the girls went into the kitchen and to get things ready for the BBQ.

We had swam a couple of casual laps of the 15 metre pool and were resting in the shallow end when Toby asked "what do you know about what the girls plan for later today?"

"I'm not to sure just what they have dreamed up for us all but if it is something very erotic and sexually stimulating I'm all in. as they say happy wife equals a happy life mate. I also know that they both are somewhat serious about watching you and me doing something sexual with each other. I'm not too sure about that because I don't know how you feel about that but if you are OK with it then I know that I have always wondered about touching another bloke, you know sexually."

Toby then reached across and took hold of my cock and gave it a few gentle strokes. My little head took over my thinking and immediately started to harden. Whit this I hesitatingly reached over and took his penis in my hand and reciprocated the action with him. As we stood there slowly masturbating each other Toby said "I have wanted to do this with you from the first moment we met I have always know I am Bi and Mandy has had any problems with me having sex occasionally with some other male. I guess it is true to say that we have had an open marriage for most of our life together. Hell our first 3some was about five or six weeks after we met, it was at a party and the bloke had hit on me and Mandy caught us kissing. She came straight up to us and flat out asked if she could be included in anything we wanted to do." With that said I lent towards Toby and as he bent towards me we started kissing.

About then the girls emerged from the house and Sandy called out "look at that they have started without us Mandy. Do you think we have missed anything?"

"Oh I sure hope not" Mandy replied enthusiastically. Next thing we heard was both girls laughing as they ran and jumped into the pool with us. We all proceeded to play a game of grab ass and soon everyone was kissing and groping anyone close to them.

After about 30 minutes of this we tired and someone ( I think it was Sandy) called time for starting the BBQ as we would need some energy to get on with everything that the girls ah planed. Leaving the pool, in what seemed no time everyone was fed and watered (well beer and wined). And once the dishes were finished and put away we grabbed more drinks and moved into the bedroom. Taking hold of Toby and my dicks Sandy told everyone that the next thing thing these were going to enter was mouths, meaning mine and Toby's as it was time for the girls to get one of their fantasies fulfilled. Toby and I were then pushed onto the middle of the Super King size bed and Mandy and Sandy standing at the side started chanting 69,69,69. Toby quickly moved and in nanoseconds he engulfed my flaccid penis and sooner than I thought possible had me fully hard. Sandy stopped chanting 69 and started with "Dave, take Toby's load first then pussy."

Never having done this before I slowly moved around to a position where I was getting my first real up close look at an erect penis. I was filled with both trepidation and excitement at the prospect in front of me. I was more nervous than my first time with a girl. Did I want to do this? Even more so did I really want my wife to see me suck off another man? This guy was married to my baby sister. The noise from the audience was another factor I had to contend with. After delaying it for two or three minutes I hesitatingly moved my mouth over Toby's cock and slowly began to swallow him. I was growing in confidence and when Toby pulled off my cock and said that he was enjoying my mouth action my ego got the better of me and I was starting to really enjoy my first homosexual experience. I took my mouth off of Toby's cock just long enough to ask everyone "what took me so long to do this? I now know why some women enjoy giving head so much." I was looking straight into Sandy's eyes as I said this and saw the elation she was feeling at this. It took me by surprise when almost without any prier warning I was cumming.

Toby, bless his little cotton socks never missed a beat and swallowed my entire spend not spilling any of it. I continued blowing my sisters husband for another minute or two until his orgasm flooded my mouth. I was surprised at both the amount and the taste, though salty it was not unpleasant and not to dissimilar to what I have tasted whenever I had eaten out Sandy after I had unloaded in her sweet pussy. Sandy hastily leapt onto the bed and kissed me wildly wanting to taste Toby's cum on my lips and in my mouth. She even licked the cum that had leaked from my mouth.

Mandy was the first to speak when she told us all "wow that was hot. My pussy is soaking. I never thought that I would feel this sexually excited just from watching my big brother giving Toby a blow-job. I mean it's not like I've never seen Toby get head from another guy before, but fuck for it to be my own brother, just FUCK."

Never have I seen Sandy so happy. She was positively glowing. She excitedly said "how long will it take for you guys to get it up again? I'm so fucking horny now I swear that if it takes too long Mandy will need to buy more toys because I will wear them out in my cunt."

Mandy saying "I know just what you mean" then reached into the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and pulled out two 8'' long life like vibrators handing one to Sandy and shoving the other straight into her cunt. "Don't worry I cleaned them after we used them last."

I asked "We?" And she went on to tell us that after her last talk with Sandy her and Toby had an epic fuck session where Toby was fucking her she had one jammed up her ass and was using the other to peg Toby at the same time.

"Sounds like fun" Sandy declared. Then went on to suggest that she would rather have two real cocks and that it would be great if Mandy used the vibrators on both guys at the same time. Mandy agreed wholeheartedly. All this kinky talk had both Toby and I getting hard again. It was decided that Sandy could get her wish granted first. The only thing left to work out was who got which orifice. Toby said that as I had obviously fucked Sandy's ass before he should get it this time and he would let me take first choice when we tag-teamed Mandy.

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers
12