Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby lay on his back on the edge of the bed and Sandy lowered her pucker onto him. As I moved into position I slowly pushed my cock into her cunt. She was tighter than I have ever felt and we soon got into a good rhythm. Once we all synced Mandy pushed one of the vibrators into Toby's ass and I could feel the vibrations too. As soon as we got in sync with that Mandy then slowly inserted the other vibrator into me. I have never felt so full. When she turned it on it launched us all into orbit. In no time at all we were having a simultaneous orgasm. Sandy let out a tremendous scream then promptly passed out. I was close to it myself and Toby and I pulled out of her and we cuddled with her. She slowly came back to earth and kept extolling the experience.

Mandy moved in to spoon behind me and was soon fondling my shrinking dick trying to resurrect what I was thinking was the dead. We all lay there resting for over 20 minutes before someone suggested we needed to get some more fluids into our bodies before we all dehydrate. As both Sandy and I were still pretty wiped out Mandy got up and got us all bottles of water. We lay on the bed we talked about more mundane things until Sandy suddenly burst into life and stated that if us guys were ready it was now time for Mandy to get double penetrated with us guys getting the vibrators again up our asses. "Oh goody my turn" Mandy exclaimed.

I lay down on the bed and Mandy was soon impaled on my dick and moments later Toby was buried deep in her pussy. Sandy wasted no time inserting the vibrators into our ass and turned them up to full. Once we got fully in sync with fucking Mandy's holes Sandy moved around to Mandy's head and I was given a front row seat to watch as she lowered her pussy down onto Mandy's face. It was apparent from the noises coming out her her mouth that Mandy really liked the taste of Sandy's cum filled holes and being DP'ed. We had been triple teaming Mandy for around 10 minutes when Sandy emitted a loud scream and cum so hard that she squirted what felt like litres onto Mandy's face and covered me as well. Then she rolled off and lay next to us breathing heavily. This set Mandy's orgasm off and in turn both Toby and I ejaculated almost simultaneously. Pulling out Toby rolled over and lay next to Sandy and Mandy lifted off of me and lay along my right hand side.

After about 5 minutes all of our breathing subsided to near normal levels and our pulse rates slowed. In another 2 or 3 minutes both girls were sound asleep and Toby was like me nearly there too. Some time later I woke to the sensation of someone sucking my dick. Looking down I could see two heads bobbing up and down on me. Shaking the sleep haze off I could see that it was Mandy and Toby giving me a double blow-job. Glancing to my left I could see Sandy still sleeping i guess that cumming so hard so much today had exhausted her. I felt pretty much the same way however the attention my cock was getting soon had me on the verge of cumming and I let them both know that I was very close. Mandy said to relax and fill Toby's mouth again. 3 or 4 more head bobs from Toby and I filled his mouth again. Then he and Mandy snowballed my cum between themselves and finally Mandy kissed me and I felt her push the last of my cum into my mouth. As I swallowed it Mandy smiled and told me I was a very good boy.

Several times during the night we would wake and it would result in Toby and I fucking which ever of our spouses was awake. I think it was about 3am when everyone was too tired to continue with the sex and we descended into a deeper sleep.

It was just after 9.30am when TJ came into his parents bedroom and found 4 naked adults asleep on top of the bed. I was spooning with Amanda and Toby was laying next to his aunt Sandy with him wrapped in her arms. Making some noise Mandy, Sandy and I woke up and in doing so we woke Toby. "FUCK, sorry TJ you weren't to see this" Mandy shouted.

TJ replied "Shit mom it's not like I've not known you guys have sex with other people is it? But with Uncle Dave and Aunt Sandy well that's a bit of a shock. That's like incest or something isn't it? Shall I make some breakfast or what while you guys wake up." Toby then suggested that the next conversation with the boys was going to be the hardest one he ever expected to have. We all agreed with him that it would be hard but more so embarrassing, however we wanted to assure him we could do it together, we would try to explain how we were consenting adults and as such it was a case of 'no harm no foul' but as it was illegal he needed to keep it as a family secret.

When we rose and went into the kitchen TJ spoke first "I only have 1 question. How long have you guys been having sex with Aunty Sandy and Uncle Dave?"

Mandy answered him "this is only the second time. The first was last Sunday and it has come as something of a shock. You see me and Dave have always suppressed the feelings we have had for each-other due to the societal and legal barriers on incest. Last Sunday when me and your father called in on them we interrupted them when they were having sex in the kitchen. We felt really bad about that as we figured it would severely embarrass them for us to see them naked and doing that. The truth is that they invited us in and told us we were the first people to visit them since the decided to live a nudist lifestyle. They informed us that we would have to either accept their nudity or not visit their house as they had no intention of ever dressing in the home again.

"You know our position on nudity and we, me and your dad stripped straight away and told them we shared that position on being nude. After asking them about their sudden desire to be naked they told us about their experience with social nudity, that is that they often swam nude in the pool at some friends house. The friends have a NO Clothing Allowed in the pool. As you have long know your father has a very big mouth on him and he let it slip that we are swingers. He went on to say how he has for a long time fantasised about having sex with Sandy and when I suggested that it was close to incest, well Sandy and your uncle had sometimes roll-played sexual things as married couples sometimes do and one of those rolls Sandy acts as me and Dave fucks his sister. It was always just a sexual game they played and at times Dave became your dad. Well that kicked us of and we went to bed and swapped partners. So there you have it, that's it in a nut shell."

The cat was definitely out of the bag there, but that was not the end of the discussion. TJ then wanted to know if some of the things he sometimes thought of were wrong or not and when asked he confided that he sometimes had thoughts of wanting to have sex with Sandy and even at times with his mother.

"TJ you are a wonderful young man and though I am flattered by your comment I'm not sure that is going to happen any time soon. You're still a bit young for me." Sandy replied gently laughing. Then Sandy and his mom gave him a loving hug and kiss.

TJ then proudly stated "Hey I'm no longer a kid next month is my 19th birthday and besides me and Christine have sex whenever we get a moment to ourselves, especially if we can get away from her little sister and her parents."

TJ went to his room after this and I hope he was feeling better about his discovery. Us adults then went for a swim and talked for a little about what had transpired. We were happy with what we had done together and looked forward to repeating it in the near future. Sandy suggested that we have a BBQ at our house next and she suggested in two weeks time. By this time it was after 12 noon and as I had some stuff to prepare for work next day it was time foe us to part until next time. Sandy and I went into the house and knocked on TJ's door. He invited us in and we said our goodbyes. I gave him another hug and Sandy kissed him and we both told him we loved him. Back outside we hugged and kissed both Mandy and Toby goodbye got in the car and once the garage door was open we left for home.

On the journey home we discussed our feelings about the events of the last 24 hours. Sandy said she really enjoyed both the time with my sisters family and especially the sex. she then asked how I was feeling about my experience with Toby and if I would like to do it again.

I thought for a moment then answered her truthfully. "Yes I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would and yes I wanted to repeat it again and possibly go further next time." I went on to suggest that I may like to try it with others as well if she was up for that. Sandy then asked if I meant with another couple or just with another male and would it be solo or as a couple. I told her that I did not want to do any of this alone so it would always be as a couple.

She lent over and gave me a kiss on the cheek then said "I'm so glad that you always want me there with you lover. I think that I would like to experience a 3some with you and another woman sometime too honey. How would you like that? Two women all to yourself. And would you be OK with a 3some with me and another man, either a straight male or someone bi like you."

I answered her by saying "Anything that you want is fine with me as long as in the end it is just you and me. I love you and could never do anything without you at my side. You are my whole life Sandy." By now we had arrived home. We went about the things we had to do before tomorrow then ordered a Chinese takeaway for dinner.

We both went to the door to answer the bell and noted that it was the same lady that delivered the pizza the previous week. She gave us a big smile and told us that this was her last delivery for the night. Sandy invited her in and closed the door behind her asking how much we owed her. She replied that tonight's meal was on her and did we mind if she removed her clothes as she was now off the clock and wanted to be more comfortable. Sandy told her to make herself at home the delivery lady told us to call her Cass as she stripped off her work clothes.

Cass was in her late 20's stood around 5'2" tall and had long red hair with green eyes. She was a stunning lady dressed but nude was pure Goddess. As soon as she looked at me after stripping off her clothes she smiled and said "Thank you is that for me?" Pointing to my sudden hard-on. Sandy laughed and told her that I have always had a real thing for rangers. Addressing us both Cass said that she always took it as a genuine compliment when any male got a hard-on seeing her nude for the first time. I blushed and we all laughed. The mood was set. Moving to the kitchen Sandy unpacked the bag with the containers of food. There was more than enough for the 3 of us as Cass had brought extra for us to share. We sat and enjoyed the repast and the unexpected company. Once the meal was over and the trash put in the appropriate receptacles we retired to the lounge room and talked.

It didn't take long before Cass told us that she thought that we were one of the most attractive couples she had delivered to and was flattered that we invited her to join us all the last time she was here. That was why she made the decision to chance it and bring extra hoping to again be invited to join us. She went on to say that when the other man and I opened the door her first thought was that we were 2 gay men and was stunned by Mandy's comment when her and Sandy appeared. It must have taken less than 10 minutes to get to this suggestive stage. Sandy always the one to take a lead roll moved her hand from where she was rubbing my leg to my dick and then asked Cass what she thought of my package. Cass said that she thought it was as close to perfect as it gets and went on to say that in her opinion Sandy was a very lucky woman as she knew of some girls that had to put up with a lot of pain from partners that had much bigger equipment. Her experience was that most of the men with huge cocks had no idea how to us it and were hopeless in bed. Sandy then asked her if she would like to share this near perfect cock.

"Do I get a say in this darling" I asked directing it towards them both.

Almost simultaneously they answered "YES". I was now rampant and Sandy pointed my erection towards Cass who immediately moved to take me into her welcoming mouth. Sandy started kissing me with more passion then she had for a long time then she moved down to join Cass in a duel blow-job. I was getting close and let them know. They both looked up at me then Cass stated quite plainly that if I was out of action while I recovered then they would have to entertain themselves somehow winking at Sandy. They went straight back to the blow-job. I shot my load into Cass's mouth and then we snowballed it between us all. It was so fucking hot to watch this stranger sharing my emission with us.

As my erection faded Sandy pulled Cass down on the carpet and they got straight into a 69. they were tonguing each others twats like a starving man attacks a burger. It seamed like they were constantly cumming. Their orgasms appeared almost endless. I soon recovered and when Sandy saw my renewed vertical state she told Cass to take a ride as she had been fucked by dicks enough today. I asked Cass how she wanted it and she told me to get down on the carpet as it was her turn to play cowgirl and my cock was to be the saddle. It was unbelievable to watch her modest little A cup titties bounce as she rode me to her orgasm. I never knew boobs that small could even bounce. Sandy squatted over my face and sucked on the bouncing boobs and after a few minutes of this she lowered her snatch onto my waiting tongue. I licked her to yet another orgasm and as she rolled off of my Cass had an epic squirting orgasm and she too rolled off and lay on the other side of me until her breathing settled back to a more normal rate.

Once we were more comfortably breathing and our heart rates had returned back to a normal rhythm we went back to the refrigerator and all got a drink. We swapped phone numbers, promised to stay in-touch and once Cass had dressed we said our goodbyes. Cass left and Sandy and I went to bed. Both of us fell asleep almost immediately.

It was not until the next morning as we ate breakfast that we spoke about what happened with our new friend Cass. Sandy again asked if I was OK with what we had done and I reassured her that I was fine with everything. My only regret was that I had not gotten to eat Cass out and hoped to redress that at our next meeting with her. Sandy said that she was fine with that and was very much looking forward to a repeat performance.

As I was driving to work I started to wonder just where was my very conservative wife. I loved this new version of Sandy and hoped that she would want to continue to develop and that we would explore more of our fantasies together.

We behaved like newly weds fucking every chance we got until Thursday when the Crimson Tide arrived. I now knew why Sandy did not want to get together with Mandy and Toby until the next weekend. Besides I knew that my dick needed a rest as well.

BTW Donna & Jeff have invited us to a BBQ next Friday night. They also ask us to bring along my sister and her husband. Donna has met Mandy a couple of times but not Jeff. It should be an interesting night.

Might be a story there. Time will tell.

12