Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 05

Story Info
The family continues to share.
8.8k words
4.12
9.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

It goes without saying, however I find that I must. Everyone in these events is over the age of 18 yrs old.

Be warned there is some incestuous activity and wife sharing in this so if that is not your thing then DON'T READ THIS.

Constructive comment is always welcome.

Pool Party Ch5

It was not until the Tuesday night after the orgy at Donna & Jeff's that we next engaged in anything remotely sexual. We were just feeling too sore after all that frantic fucking. Sandy and I had just finished cleaning up after we had eaten and were sitting in the lounge reading & listening to some music while we wound down from our work. Suddenly Sandy slammed her book shut and threw it none to gently onto the coffee table startling me. "Dave, What happens if someone posts the video of Saturdays party at Donna's on the internet? I'm worried it will adversely affect our jobs."

"I am sure that wont happen love, besides do you really think that Donna & Jeff would have allowed the cameras if they did not trust the others there to protect everyone's privacy. Most if not everyone there has as much to loose if people discovered what we all did." I replied placing my book on the table next to Sandy's and putting my arm around her to offer some reassurance.

She hugged me back and then gave me a kiss then said "I sure hope you're right, I mean what would happen if mum or dad saw what I was doing. Fuck they would disown me." She went on "Think of the shame that would be heaped on us if those people that go to dad's church found out. The tongues would never stop wagging. Then there is all those people at the footy club and you know how much porn they watch on line. I'd have half the team and some of the wives and girlfriends lining up wanting to fuck me."

"Now that I would definitely want to see, the footy club I mean. Hell you doing a gang bang there in the bar would be so hot taking on all comers."

"Dave take this seriously please." Sandy said punching me on the upper arm.

"Ouch. Still it is a wild idea not that you would do it my sweet little nymphomaniac wife."

At this Sandy reached into my shorts and finding me almost fully hard declared me a Satyr before standing and saying "Let's take this to bed dear" and walked of to the bedroom cupping her boobs and wriggling her naked ass as she went.

Almost 45 minutes later as we lay recovering from one of the best sessions of love making we have ever had, (not just fucking) Sandy asked rhetorically "Where are we headed with the things we have been doing with Donna and her friends?"

Not too sure how to answer I said "Firstly I have to admit that while I really enjoyed what we did Saturday night I'm not real sure that I want to repeat the orgy thing again any time soon. However I would like to continue having sex with Mandy & Toby as well as with Donna & Jeff. How do you feel about what happened Saturday?"

"I'm happy to continue what we have done with both Donna and Jeff and also with Mandy & Toby even with Cass and possibly with Vic involved too but I agree the orgy thing was a bit much. Not that I didn't like it but once is enough for me I think. That does not mean that I wouldn't entertain doing it again. It's just not something that I need."

Fully agreeing I said "Hun watching you taking 4 cocks and eating a cunt was absolutely the hottest thing I have ever witnessed but not too sure that I could do that too often. In fact not all that confident that I really want to see it again but I loved doing it Saturday. And I love you even more having seen you so enjoying the experience."

"Are you up for another '5 mile run' because I've gotten very wet talking about Saturday and wondering just where all this sex is leading us into?"

I reached my hand down to the junction of Sandy's legs and felt her sex was like a swimming pool there. At the same time Sandy took hold of my renewed erection and slowly stroked it. After less than a couple of minutes I rolled over on top of her and immediately buried my full length into her sloppy cunt. After a few minutes in the missionary position Sandy pushed me off of her and rolled me onto my back where she not so gently mounted me cowgirl style and started to ride me hard. As she got louder she grabbed my hands and placing them on her bouncing C cups urging me to poll on her nipples. "FUCK FUCK I'M CUMMING, SO FUCKING HARD" she screamed out as her orgasm was all it took to push me over the edge and I pumped my cum deep into her depths.

As Sandy's orgasm faded she collapsed on to my chest and when our breathing and heart rates returned to a more normal level she asked "Dave do you have any idea when the DVD's of Saturday night will be here?"

Replying I asked "I have no clue. They will get here when they do. My guess is it will take Selene some time to edit it into something more than just random people fucking. Why?"

"Well I have been thinking that we should maybe watch them with Mandy & Toby. You know make it a movie night or something instead of just swapping with them. I think that would make for a great time instead of just fucking. Not to say that I don't love it when we get together with."

"That sounds like a real good idea. Just remember though the boys may be there and are you sure that you want them seeing their parents and us in that way? Only a asking?"

"If their girlfriends are there it might lead to a more interesting time don't you think? Hey the girls may even want to try out an older cock for a change." Sandy said.

I had to ask. "Sandy are you that desperate to get a younger dick in your pussy? Am I not enough for you?"

"You're the best fuck I have ever had even with everyone else that has fucked me since that crazy first time at Donna's pool party. I think it is because whenever we have sex there is always love there we never just fuck. But as they say, variety is the spice of life. Besides I would think you would really enjoy a tight teenage pussy for a change and I know that you wouldn't be looking to trade me in on a younger model. You love me too much for that just like I love you. Oh and by the way thank you for all the great sex you give me."

As we lay there in the after glow of our recent couplings I realised that with the recent sex with multiple partners I was growing even deeper in love with Sandra than I believed possible.

When I compared having sex with my sister to that with the others I felt that with Mandy it was also very special. Fulfilling even. Just not as fulfilling as with my wife. She really was the greatest love of my life.

It was with these thoughts that sleep gradually overtook me. My next awareness was that I had been asleep and the sun was streaming in through a small gap in the curtains over our bedroom window. My bladder was screaming for release so I gently extracted myself from Sandy's embrace and went down the passage to the toilet. As I was releasing my urine I was startled when I felt another hand on my penis. "Do you want me to shake it for you?" Sandy whispered in my ear.

"Hey you never just shake it. Are you wanting a Morning Glory my sexy slut?" I asked.

"After I have peed I think I will take you back to the bedroom and give you one of my world famous blow-jobs provided you reciprocate with some of your stupendous tongue action on my pussy. It needs a few kisses to make it better from all the abuse you inflicted on it last night lover."

Knowing where this was leading I went back to bed and waited. Four minutes later Sandy ran into the room and dived onto the bed landing between by legs and enveloped my cock with her mouth. She soon swivelled around and planted her pussy in my face. I love eating Sandy's sweet pussy and I soon received the first gush of her nectar. Sandy was now moaning and she lifted off my cock long enough to say "We need to be quick love as we do not have much time to shower, dress and get to work." she then resumed her sucking and all too soon I was cumming in her eager mouth. As I started to coat her tonsils with my spend she reached her orgasm and for the first time in a little while almost drowned me with the amount she squirted.

We moved to the shower and quickly washed and dried each other, dressed and left home for the cafe near work for coffee and a bacon sandwich. Breakfast done we kissed goodbye and we both said we would pickup from where we left things at home after work.

I arrived home from work to find Amanda there waiting for us. Mandy told me that Sandy was still about 10 minutes away from home as she was delayed leaving due to some stuff-up with work. Unlocking the house and going inside we removed our clothing as per the new house rules and I asked "So Mandy what gives us the pleasure of this unexpected visit."

She replied "Oh nothing special but I was visiting a friend nearby and thought it would be nice to have a chat with you two. I'm not in any rush to get home as Toby is away tonight. He rang me earlier today to let me know not to make tea for him because of this. Some emergency over in Melbourne to do with work that needs his attention."

"Well you know that we always love seeing you sis. You're always welcome here." Just then I heard Sandy arriving.

Coming in the back door Sandy gave us both a quick kiss and went to the bedroom to remove her work cloths. I had started to make coffee and Mandy and I were sat around the kitchen table waiting for it to be ready when Sandy joined us.

"As Toby is away would you like to join us for dinner or do you still have to go home and get a meal for the boys?" I asked as I pored the coffee.

"No they can get their own. They are big boys now and don't need mothering now they are 19 so yes thank you I will join you."

Sandy enthusiastically shouted "GOODY I so love having my sister-in law eat with us."

I asked "Italian, Chinese or a trip to the golden arches."

"Macca's just who the fuck eats that when there is a real good chippie right across around the corner from here Dave?" Mandy cried.

"I like Meccas" I said blowing Mandy a wet raspberry.

Sandy went back to the bedroom saying something about siblings always fighting no matter the age. When she reentered the kitchen 40 seconds later she was pulling a light summer frock over her head and stated "Who wants what from the fish & chip shop then children."

We gave Sandy our order and she left for the chippy.

"Do we have enough time to get some loving in before she gets back brother?" Mandy asked as she reached over and took hold of my cock.

"Amanda Raymond what ever has gotten into you?" I asked trying to push her hand away and smiling at her.

"Apart from Toby & you dear brother, approximately 50 or 60 other men many I never knew the names of and possibly 20 women. I can name most of them and if you're interested I can even give you their phone numbers, a better option may be that I take you and make a proper introduction. What do you say to that Davey boy." she said.

"You've not called me Davey boy since we were kids baby sister of mine and as for playing without Sandy with me well it just ain't happening." I said declining her offer of introductions.

We sat and began chatting about our lives and other mundane stuff like local politics and the local football etc. as I was pouring as another cup of coffee Sandy arrived with food and placing the packages on the table she pulled the dress off and draped it over her chair back. "What were you guys discussing while I was away need I ask" looking at my half hard dick before she took hold of me and started to stroke it to full hard.

Mandy answered quickly "Nothing much actually."

Sandy gave me that 'I don't believe you' glare so I told her "Mandy has offered to hook me up with some of her girlfriends if I want to get some more pussy, she only offered that after I knocked back her offer to play with me while you were at the chippy."

"Really you expect me to think a horny bastard like you would knock back an offer like that any time, especially from a sexy little cum slut like her."

"I was waiting for you to get back Sandy, it's not the same without you with me. And I'm not about to cheat on you with anyone." I replied.

Mandy sounded outraged "Hey I'm not anyone, I'm your sister and Sandy knows that we really do love each-other Dick-brain."

"That's a first for him Mandy, not thinking with his dick I mean." Sandy commented.

Both girls laughed hysterically. All at my expense. Trying to change the topic I then asked "So Mandy when do you need to be back at yours."

"TJ & Micky are old enough to fend for themselves and Toby being away I don't have to be home until tomorrow sometime so I guess we could find something to keep us out of any mischief. What do you say to that Dick-brain and you too Slut."

"Hey who are you calling a slut? Only 4 days ago I watched you fuck 5 or 6 guys and at least 4 women in the one night. Some of whom you had only known for less than an hour." Sandy retaliated.

"How is that much different to what you did on Saturday when you took on 4 cocks and a cunt at the same time?" Mandy asked.

I tried to calm things down as I feared this could get out of hand real quick but then Sandy piped up with "At least I was having fun and I did provide people with a cleanup service, you just made them sloppy with cum everywhere." then both Mandy and my loving and previously shy wife hugged and started laughing.

We finished eating and cleaned the kitchen up before going into the lounge room. Sandy went to the fridge and removed 3 bottles of water before entering at took a seat at the opposite end of the 3 seater lounge from Mandy and beckoned me to sit between them. Immediately I sat, Sandy pulled me into a huge hug and started to kiss me very passionately. I responded in kind and in almost no time I felt hands on my dick. Jumping a little and pulling away from the kiss I said "Mandy what the fuck?" then "Not without Toby here to approve."

Sandy told me to relax and enjoy and Mandy then said "Toby knows, when he called and told me of this trip he said that I should have some fun while he is away. Besides whenever he goes on these trips to Melbourne he always visits one of the swinger clubs there so it's my guess that about now he if either fucking someone or about to so relax I want some fun with you two."

Sandy spoke up then saying "Well should we begin here or adjourn to the bed where it is more comfortable?"

We moved to the bedroom.

Later as we were recovering Mandy wanted to know if I had any idea when the DVD's might arrive and suggested maybe next week. Sandy then asked what Mandy thought of not watching them until we were together with her and Toby and watch as a foursome. Mandy liked that idea. That night I slept well, between 2 extremely hot & horny women. We all took very good care of our carnal urges and woke early in the morning to deal with more of those urges.

Friday arriving home from work there was a small package on the door step. There was no return address on it and opening the package I discovered it contained 6 DVD's. Only one had a label and it read simply 'the PARTY' in bold print. As I entered the kitchen my phone rang. It was a very excited Mandy. They had received their copies as well and she wanted to know if we would be at their place tomorrow to watch them. Sandy was acting like a young kid on Christmas Eve but I refused to even allow her a preview. We went to bed earlier than we would normally do and enjoyed a long session starting with mutual oral Sandy having 3 or 4 orgasms before I climaxed in her mouth. After we got our breathing back to a more normal rate Sandy noticed that I was hard and mounted me cowgirl. My favourite position as I love watching her C cups bounce and soon had my mouth on her nipples alternating from one to the other. Sandy has the most sensitive nipples and can orgasm just from having them sucked. All too soon we both reached orgasm and rolled over and spooned my now flaccid penis nestled between her delicious ass cheeks.

Saturday morning I woke up to an empty bed and in urgent need of a piss. Getting out of bed I quickly sought out the toilet to relieve myself. Sandy was there and before I could say anything she spoke. " Either you will have to wait or you can try it hit the bowl between my legs."

Stepping closer to her I started to pee and as soon as I started Sandy took hold of my cock and directed my stream onto her clit and then up her body until I was pissing on her tits and even some onto her face directing it like a garden hose. I was stunned at her actions and when see started giggling I knew she had planned this out. It was confirmed when she looked up at me smiling and said " I have always wanted to try this and I can feel that you must like it because you are starting get a hard-on Dave.. Do you think I'm becoming rather kinky dear because I want to explore this further?" She then took my cock into her mouth.

I just replied "You have always been a little kinky and that's one of the reasons I love you so much. Now lets go have some breakfast, I'm hungry and if you want more of this play I know I'm going to need to refill the tank by having something to drink if I am going repeat that performance for you."

Letting go of my cock Sandy then pushed me aside ans led me to the kitchen. As I sat down on one of the chairs Sandy poured us both coffee from the pot she had obviously prepared earlier. Sitting next to me she then opened a conversation with "Oh by the way Mandy called earlier and wanted to know whether we could get there by 10 am this morning as she has a surprise for us."

Getting up from the table I asked her if she would like some toast. I put 4 slices of bread in the toaster and refilled the coffee cups. As we ate the toast we drank a 3rd cup of coffee each and once finished eating Sandy grabbed 2 bottles of water and handing one to me said "Drink up hun we may need this for what I have in mind for us to do next."

Taking my hand she pulled me out of the chair and led us out the back door and onto the lawn where she gently pushed me onto my back. When she straddled my groin area I first thought that she was going to lower herself onto my cock that was again starting to get hard. But when she just stood there I wondered what she was thinking. Sandy then moved her hands down her body and when they reached her hips she got a far away look in her eyes. Time stood still as Sandy moved her fingers and parted her labia and started to let her bladder go. Her hot stream started at my groin and the feeling of it had my dick reaching epic hardness proportions. Sure I had at times wondered what it would be like. Never had I really thought that this could happen, at least not outside of the rhelm of some kind of perverse fantasy yet it surely was. And to me. Sandy moved gradually towards my face and almost unbelievably she was pissing over my face and even into my now open mouth. Tasting the warm tangy liquid I at first was very confused but in almost no time found that I was enjoying the experience. I had to ask myself just where did this come from. Was I this kinky? Well the obvious answer was an resounding YES. I was tuned on beyond belief. Besides that I was liking the new taste of her urine in my mouth. When her stream had finished I was covered in her urine from my crotch to the top of my head and I found that I had the biggest, hardest erection of life.

Sandy then lay down next to me and said "Dave stand up and hose me down it's my turn now."

Staring at her with her legs slightly spread I was struck with a small amount of stage fright. But with her encouragement I soon started to pee starting to aim my stream at her pussy. I slowly moved up her body and covered her magnificent B cup boobs before moving on to her face where she opened her mouth and let me fill it. Once I was drained she swallowed my emission and then declared it to be the best she had ever tasted. She then burst out laughing and admitted "that is the first of many times we do this and I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did. Now get down here and fuck me quick before we need to leave to go to Mandy's."

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers