Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert said "Hey man just enjoy the view and I am sure that any of the fine wives of these gentlemen will be only to keen to get their pussies filled with your fat cock. So relax and let the good times roll buddy."

As he said this I felt a very hot & wet mouth engulf my shaft. Looking down I say a very pretty and completely naked woman who looked to be in her early 60's eagerly devouring me. Robert introduced me to her saying "This is Helen, the best cock sucker in the club." adding "Ask any man here. And Helen this is Toby who's dick you seemed to have attached yourself to and please don't scare him off he just may take Mandy home and they might never return and look at how many people that would piss off."

"Hearing this comment I looked towards where I had left Mandy and Carol. There was a group of around 8 men and 3 or 4 women almost completely obscuring my view of them. Upon taking a closer look I then observed that there was 2 men laying on their backs and Mandy laying with her back to one had him embedded in her ass and a second man was about to fill her pussy with a very large and hard cock. Carol was similarly engaged and I could see that 2 more men were standing either side of Mandy's face, both with large erections pointed towards her mouth which she seemed to delight in swallowing one at a time down her throat." Toby relayed then asked "Hey Mandy you never did tell me how many men managed to cum either in or on you that night. Care to tell us now sweetheart?"

Sandy and I simultaneously asked " Yeah Mandy tell us all how slutty you can be. I'm sure everyone else would love to know and we want all the details my not so sweet and innocent sister."

"I can't really remember but I do know that I took 3 or 4 loads in both my ass and pussy and at least 5 in my mouth so maybe even as many as 15 to 20 loads in all. I'm sure that everyone had a good time if you know what I mean. I do know that I was a little sore the next morning but not in an unpleasant kind of way." Mandy replied. Then she said "I do recall that you Toby took 2 days before you could get another hard-on. What was that about, stud? I was up for it the next night and had to be content with using Mr Buzzie."

"Those women sucked me dry that night. Hell I have never cum 6 times in one night before and it was only after the last cum that I went soft and then they kept trying to resurrect Mr Happy for over an hour using every trick they knew. Those 5 women sure knew a few things to keep me hard before I ran dry. They kept me hard for over 3 hours if you remember my sweet slutty wife?" Toby reiterated.

Everyone was stunned with the revelations about that visit to the sex club and said so. Christine was so impressed that she laughingly declared she hoped TJ could learn to last that long instead of the few minutes he usually lasts with her. We all laughed with her except for TJ that is. He went very red with embarrassment. To which Mandy then stated "Don't worry about it too much TJ because when your dad first tried to have sex with me he came on my belly before he even got it in me so I'm certain that with a little practice you will get better. I know your dad did. Heck over the next few weeks we both got a lot better at controlling things and our orgasms got even stronger. And now over 20 years latter he gives me the best orgasms I ever have. It's nice to feel a different dick from time to time but I really do prefer it when we make love Toby."

"I know what you are saying Mandy because as much as I enjoy someone else's dick from time to time I get the most enjoyable sex when Dave and I make love." Sandy stated as TJ started to fill his Aunts cunt with his emission.

Sophia then asked "Christine are you ready to get the experience of a life time because I know that Mickey really wants to get his dick in you again and I am sure that both his dad and Dave are ready too. Besides I know you will love your first time being made airtight my slutty friend it's more fun than getting bookended. And I know how much you love anal. May I suggest that Dave takes your ass, Micky your cunt and Toby your mouth."

As I lay down Christine moved over next to me and asked "How do we get this started?"

Mandy said "Christine I'll steady you and Sandy can guide Dave's cock into your ass before Micky starts to fuck your pussy and then Toby can feed his cock into your mouth. I am sure you will enjoy that. I just love the taste of Toby's cum and if it is combined with feeling of both my ass and cunt getting filled at the same time, well that is just magical."

"Hey Sophia no need for you to feel left out. My pussy is full of TJ's lovely cum and I would just love for you to clean it up and possibly eat me to a few orgasms. That is if you are up for it dear. After all we are an equal opportunity family here." Sandy inquired.

As the day progressed towards night the couplings continued with everyone being fucked by every other person there. By the time it finished the entire house was filled with the smell of sex and not one hole missed out on getting more than 1 load of cum deposited in it. Even the twins got 2 loads up their rear end from both their uncle and father. Mind I am sure that Dave and Toby enjoyed immensely the loads they received from both TJ an Micky.

What a fun way to spend the day.