All Comments on 'Poolboy's Threesome'

by VodkaGin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
do something about your English

Nice concept, but please do something about your English.

I have realized that you are obviously a non-native speaker. So I put it mildly, at the moment your poor grasp of the English Language is ruining a good reading experience.

Practice a bit more and try again later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
By any rate

the most boring story written for the Loving Wives thread

fordcurryfordcurryover 15 years ago
editing

Like some of the others, you need to find an editor to correct your writing. Idea is plausible, interesting ending, and I might consider reading another story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Critics Critics Critics

I had no idea that we, the readers, were supposed to be such savage critics. If you don't like a story, then read it and walk away; why kick a man in the balls after he's gotten up the nerve to actually post his story?

As for this story, yes, writing could be better, but I enjoyed the concept.

VodkaGinVodkaGinover 15 years agoAuthor
Wow

First of all, I never said I was a professional writer. Did not know that I was supposed to be one to be a contributing member of this site. Second of all, I apologize on some of the English that was used. I was writing the story in Monkeysoft Word. Guess I will turn off the Grammar Suggestion on the program to write my stories from here on out. I will admit it is not my best work, just something that came to mind within the span of 20 minuets. If I am going to be criticized this bad from here on out, guess I will go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Give Up

Yes, there were some grammatical errors, but there are some seriuosly critical folks out there who love to tear down stories. Work on your grammar and keep writing. Ignor all of the nay sayers. Write for YOUR pleasure and the pleasure of sharing it. You will never make everybody happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got me hard!

Isn't that the point?

Work on the spelling and grammar, but keep the stories hot and cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would like to see furter advewntures....

....for this lady and her hubby.

Per haps when the poolboy s come back to finish the job he could join in. Lovingly lying under his doggywife in a 69 as she is spitroasted. I'm sure he would be happy to accept creampies or even cumloads direct to his mouth. I know I would!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

Hey dont give up on writing more or feel you need to go somewhere else. Ok there were a few gramatical errors, but if you couldnt figure out the sentence then I think its those peoples own problem. Its not like you started typing giberish.

Anyway that was a hot story, you can't go wrong with young studs and milfs :) Keep up the good work.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 13 years ago
life is great sex

wished it was continued, its amazing to be layed out while the boys drool and then devour you. one day im going to be taken like that. yeah for hubby joining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Manners

Who said teenagers don't have manners They apologised for not finishing her pool. Keep writing - practice makes perfect. I will happily read another tale of her being fucked by the pool boys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous