Pooling Resources: Salma Hayek

Story Info
Salma Hayek has a new poolboy--he's her new man.
4.6k words
4.84
3.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Salma Hayek was delighted to find her old From Dusk Till Dawn costume still fit, though she didn't look quite the same when she examined herself in the mirror. It was quite a bit tighter; her pregnancy had left her more heavy-set and her face didn't have the natural suppleness of youth. She'd aged well, but still had to rely on a few surgical nips and tucks—as well as unforgiving diet and exercise—to keep herself a sex symbol as she neared her sixties.

Salma struck a pose, her hands on her hips, her shoulders back, her breasts thrust out until the nipples strained against the tight fabric, outlined gorgeously. Not one man on Earth would kick her out of bed for not being twenty-five anymore, she knew that much.

And while the costume might be a little tighter than it used to be, it still looked good, with its sultry red coloring and little golden accoutrements emphasizing all that was both primal and regal in her bearing. Salma felt like a goddess, or maybe high priestess of some sex cult.

She heard the knock at the door. Turning around, Salma looked over her shoulder to enjoy the sight of her vibrant ass inside the clinging, but barely concealing, bottoms. She'd cheated with an unholy expensive procedure to keep her ass looking like she was no more than thirty. But who cared when she was so very fuckable?

The proof of the pudding was in the taste though. She didn't just want to look good. Salma wanted to be sure she was as good to fuck as ever. And she was about to find out.

Going to the backdoor, she had time to see the pool boy gawk through the glass before she actually slid it open. His name was Kirk Peterson and he was a tall, handsome eighteen-year-old, son of the small and exclusive lawncare service's CEO, working an easy job between graduation and college.

Salma didn't know much about him, only that he had a big cock—one whose stiffness she saw every time he got a look at her.

"You wanted to see me, Ms. Hayek?" Kirk asked.

She'd told him that before he started on the pool. And, while he was busy working, she had changed into what she wore now. "I think it's you who wants to see me," Salma replied, her eyes covering the front of Kirk's pants. "You know, it's not usual for a Mexican woman to have a white boy cleaning her pool. It's the other way around most of the time."

"I suppose so," Kirk said, his bright eyes still on Salma in disbelief.

But then, she guessed he would've agreed with anything Salma said just then. Kirk clearly didn't see any unforgiving comparison between how she had once looked and how she looked now. Which was gratifying.

But could be more gratifying.

Salma took his hand and pulled him into the house. "And those Mexican pool boys... how many of them do you think get those white women off after they're done cleaning the pool?"

"I don't know," Kirk said, still looking at her body. "Probably a lot," he added, desperate to agree with her.

He'd never seen her body in such detail, though she often sunned herself or swam. But she always seemed to be putting on her robe just as he was about to get started on the pool, or going for a swim the moment he had finished a clean and was on his way out.

Kirk had no idea how long Salma had delighted in tantalizing him, or how she herself was tempted by the passion she provoked, until she just had to try it. Try him.

"I'm a rich woman," Salma told him. "A rich Mexican woman. Very talented. Muy caliente. I think I should have my own white boy to fuck. And I think he should fuck me better than any of those pinche white women ever get it."

There was no need for Kirk to agree. They both knew there was no chance he would say no. Salma ran her hand over Kirk's groin, feeling his erection swelling within. She kissed him as she got his cock of his pants, stroking its growing length in her hot hand.

"Do you have a big white dick for me? Big white dick to get me off?" Kirk blushed and Salma laughed at him. "It's okay," she cooed, running a hand through his hair to sooth him. "I like that it's all big and hard for me. But you can't keep it to yourself anymore, gringo. You've got to share it."

Salma knelt down in front of him. His prick stuck out in her face, offering itself to her, swollen and dripping precum. And Kirk's eyes grew huge at the sight of her in such an appealingly submissive position.

"I'm not just a pretty face, you know," Salma continued. "Or big tits. Or a fat ass. I'm also a great cocksucker. Do you want my cock-sucking lips on your big dick or would you rather let a white lady have it?"

Kirk nodded desperately, as much as he could without looking away from her. "You, you, definitely you."

"That's right, papi. You want to give it to Salma. I'm old enough to be your mother and I can still have your cock whenever I want, can't I? That big white prick is all mine," Salma purred, rolling her Rs as her accent thickened with arousal.

She swept her tongue over the pulsing hardness of Kirk's prick, tasting his seeping precum on the tip of her tongue.

"And all your cum is mine too. You're not going to knock up some little Barbie, are you? You're going to feed me. You're going to come right down my Mexican throat!"

Salma took his dick into her mouth, sucking him lovingly, slowly, savoring all the throbbing arousal that filled his cock to the point of bursting. As much as she loved the taste of cum, Salma also loved the process of milking a hard cock until it launched. Every part of it, from the first sampling kisses to when it was deep in her throat, giving her that last quarter-inch of growth that only came about at the moment of accomplishment.

Sometimes a slow suckle excited a man more. She hoped Kirk was the kind of man who could appreciate how much she relished his cock. She already knew he was going to come in her mouth and when he did, Salma hoped he had enough cum to make up for all the long weeks she had wasted, not seducing him when she'd first seen the vast bulge in his pants.

Wrapping her arms around Kirk's hips, she petted the firm flesh of his trembling ass. Her lips wetly sucked his cock and Salma mewled in pleasure while she lowered herself deeper and deeper onto his jerking erection, until her lips brushed against the teeth of his zipper. Salma swayed her ample ass back and forth, knowing Kirk was looking over the top of her head to enjoy the sight of it.

She sucked without holding back at all her growing hunger, until finally she was driving her face up and down his length. Salma could no longer suck him slowly, not with her passion boiling in her and her lust for his cum becoming a physical need. She wanted it bad; she couldn't settle for swallowing his musk on her saliva any longer!

Later, if there was time, she would do it slow and savoring from start to finish. Now the heat of his endowment burned her tingling lips, a feeling mirrored at her throbbing cunt. She felt the crotch of her panties growing sodden and warm as her juices filled her sex.

Salma didn't mind in the least—she didn't want to waste any time when he gave it to her in the pussy, and just taking him in her mouth was making her jaw ache a little. It would still hurt when she welcomed him into her cunt, she knew, but Salma would still like being fucked by him much more than she would mind the pain.

She cupped his muscular ass in her hands, rubbing and stroking his firm flesh as her face bobbed up and down, masturbating the both of them with the hardness her body had given Kirk. Her tongue swirled and licked, but Salma couldn't claim much skill. She was too busy making soft, pleasured whimpers to really control her licking.

She sucked, even though he was already in her gullet, and tasted his precum as it coated her tongue. Her eyes rolled; Salma was overcome with emotion every time his swollen member slipped into her throat. She backed off, only to lavish her tongue on his glans, trying to get another delicious taste of his precum before she couldn't take having so little of him in her mouth anymore. Then she would swallow Kirk all over again.

Kirk danced his weight from foot to foot, trying to hold back his cum as her lips slipped from the very edge of his erection to the curly hairs that bordered it. Salma knew he thought that his launch would put an end to the ecstasy he was in, but she didn't care. She wanted his cum and he would give it to her. No man could keep from letting her have exactly what she wanted.

Salma took her mouth from his cock and looked up at him. "Come until I can't swallow it all. Give me more cum than I can hold and I'll make it good for you, very good, muy bueno."

"I want to fuck you," Kirk said.

"But I want you to come in my mouth," Salma husked, petting his thigh and pressing her cheek to his erection. "I'll let you have lots of fun with me. You'll really enjoy it. But not unless you come hard enough that I'm convinced you appreciate my blowjobs."

Kirk was far too excited to hold back, just as Salma knew he would be. His prick thundered against her cheek. She hoped that a boy as young and virile as him would still be able to fuck her after only a single explosion. She was sure if he couldn't, it wouldn't be for lack of lust on either of their parts.

"Promise you'll come real hard for me?" she whispered intimately, kissing the words into Kirk's shaft with each breath. "Come in my mouth enough and I'll let you do something most women won't..."

"I will," Kirk said, eager to say anything that would make Salma get him off. "I promise I will!"

As much as he wanted her cunt, he knew he couldn't last another minute. At least she wanted him to come—best to give her what she wanted. To pack that sultry mouth full of what she was asking for.

Mewling as she filled her mouth until the sound itself was muffled, Salma sucked him deep. Then glided her lips back off him, only to submerge his cock back in her mouth, her throat. Her tongue licking in a frenzy over the turgid erection passing through her lips.

She fucked her mouth on Kirk's manhood, hard and hot, gurgling with sated hunger when she had him all down in her throat. Salma wanted to open his fly so that his balls would swing against her chin as he fucked her face, but she wanted his cum even more. She was starving for it.

Kirk thrust his hips back and forth, watching his cock push into Salma's stretching lips until there was no more to give her, then pulling it back out while she clung to it, sucking every last inch that left her.

"I'm gonna!" he shouted. "I'm going to come right now!"

"MMMM!" Salma moaned, locking her lips on his collar so that she held his cockhead in her mouth, where it could explode right into her taste buds.

Kirk tried to press his surging knob further into her mouth, deeper into the surpassing warmth that would surround it so sweetly, but Salma clamped her hands on his midsection to stop him. She wanted the pleasure of his seed splashing on her tongue and filling her senses, not washing right down her throat.

And she got it. Kirk went off, his cum bursting into her mouth, Salma letting it fill before she swallowed a single drop.

As if triggered by her hearty gulp, Kirk's manhood flared and spurted again.

Salma pressed her tongue into the bottom of his spade-shaped cockhead, feeling it thrum with each launch that flowed through it.

She felt his semen pour against the tightness of her throat and held her tongue against his spewing glanshole to keep his cum from all forcing its way down her gullet.

When he was finally emptied, Salma ran her tongue over his glans, sucking away at his helmet for one more tiny taste of his sperm. What she got, she rolled around in her mouth, breathing hard with the fullness of the taste inside her. Slowly, she pulled its warmth down her throat and accepted it into the core of her—next-door neighbors to the blistering heat in her underserved cunt.

"Mmm, you had a lot for me," she mewled, licking her lips, although she smeared more of Kirk's cum off her inundated tongue than she managed to recapture from her lips. "Maybe that's why I love to suck a white boy. Even if the cum isn't any sweeter... there's so much of it."

"Then I gave you what you wanted?" Kirk asked, still excited enough by her promise that he felt a pulsing beat in his half-hard erection. Seeing how Salma had enjoyed his cum like her drug of choice, his hard-on was quickly reviving. "And now I get what I want?"

Salma stood to look him in the eye, running her hand through her hair and teasingly bringing a lock of it to her lips to wipe them off. Adding a dash of white to her dark tresses. She knew there were few men who shared her enjoyment of the taste of cum. And she wouldn't want anything to get in the way of him kissing her as they fucked.

She deserved his mouth as much as his prick.

"Take your clothes off," she told him. "I don't want to feel a bunch of maldito cloth when you're fucking me, just you."

"And you?" Kirk asked eagerly, his voice like helium at the thought of not just seeing Salma Hayek naked, but feeling her tits and ass and everything while he was inside her.

Salma nodded, giving him a big smile.

"Jesus," Kirk exclaimed, feeling lightheaded at the thought. It might've been the blood rushing to his groin—his erection was back at its fullest extension.

Taking his hand, Salma led him through the house and into the bathroom. Kirk looked puzzled, expecting to end up in the bedroom, but it was hard for him to care when Salma faced him and began teasingly disrobing. First, opening up her bra, watching him the whole time she slowly peeled it away from her breasts.

As Salma bared first one breast, then the other, Kirk's prick jutted out harder than before, harder than it had ever been. He actually feel the deep reservoirs of cum filling his balls and poking at the base of his shaft—only needing the sweet receptacle Salma's mouth had been, moments ago, to go off.

Salma dropped her top off to the side, leaving herself naked to the waist. Kirk stared open-mouthed at her full, decadent breasts and Salma basked in his admiration. True, she owed certain surgical procedures for their lift rather than sheer youth, but it was money well-spent. Her breasts, enhanced or not, looked nothing like the crass bowling balls some stripper would bear. Just looking at Kirk's face, she could see they lived up to all his expectations.

His swollen maleness was aimed right at the ceiling; Salma imagined that if she pressed down on it, it would slap against his flat belly.

She took off her panties, bending over to skim them down her legs. Kirk sucked in breath. When Salma straightened, her bare sex coming into view, Kirk's manhood jerked like it was about to go off. He stared at her shaven pussy, his mouth hanging open with how stunned he was.

"Ever seen a Mexican pussy before, querido?" she asked sweetly.

Kirk shook his head, barely, staying as still as he could to keep up his view of her sex.

"All Mexican pussies are sweet like mine is," Salma said, smiling inwardly as she remembered verifying this fact. Tasting her own sweetness when she sucked on a well-used cock, fresh from her own sex, and other women like Penelope Cruz—not that she'd ever mention this to Kirk. The mere thought of it might set him off.

She got down on her knees, this time pulling Kirk's pants down. Careful to work him out of his fly without damaging that magnificent erection in the slightest.

"Remember," she told him, "I don't want to feel your clothes."

Kirk almost tore his shirt off. Then he was naked as Salma was. Her pulse raced at the sight of him, at being nude with him. He was ripcord thin, but firm with muscle. And young enough to come over and pick up her daughter for a date.

"Yes, all Mexican pussies are sweet," Salma said with rolling tongue, delighting in her own smugness as she regarded how hard Kirk was, even after the absurdly decadent eruption he'd had for her. "But mine is just a little bit sweeter..."

Bowing her head in, Salma took him back into her mouth, this time with the awareness of what a lovely delicacy waited for her at the end of sucking him off. Kirk reached down to clasp her shoulders, watching again as her lips slid over his phallus, moving from the jawbreaker of his knob to his grin, where her chin dimpled his bloated scrotum.

Salma gurgled around the prick buried in her hot mouth, rubbing her face against the hairs of his balls and lower belly.

"I'm not fucking your mouth this time," Kirk said, his voice like gravel. "I want between those legs!"

Salma shook her head, holding her lips tightly wrapped around his prick, her tongue rubbing at his helmet in a further attempt to mollify him. She liked being fucked, but she didn't know how good Kirk would be at it, how much experience he really had. And his cum tasted so good... and she loved making him give it to her so much...

Kirk pushed her away, his prick coming free. Salma looked up at him. His face was contorted with need. He came down on her, pressing her to the floor of the bathroom. Salma mewled weakly in protest. She always did this, always liked the taste of cum too much to go without. Most men were grateful enough for a blowjob to let her simply feed her addiction. But Kirk seemed determined to go all the way, get everything she had to offer...

"Please, put it back in my mouth!" she pleaded. "Don't you know how much I love sucking cock? You'll love coming in my mouth—you did the first time! Por favor, por favor, fuck my mouth... let me have your cum!"

"You'll get it," Kirk promised her. "After I get your cunt."

He opened her legs; Salma didn't resist. She lay on her back, savoring the wolfish look of him as he descended on her. She had always considered herself a strong woman, but she didn't even try to fight Kirk off.

Something intrigued her about how forceful he'd become after only one orgasm. It was like he knew the effect he had on her and could instinctively exploit it. Her curiosity about where this would lead had a distinctly sensual undertone. It aroused her. It was very possible she could get more out of this than just the beloved taste of cum.

"Take it then, querido," she said. "It's yours if you can take it!"

Salma parted her legs, only to wrap them around his falling waist. His outthrust erection worked against her damp sex. His hands held her up by the hips, her body reconnecting with the tile floor at the small of her back. Her pussy was up in the air, suspended from his masculinely strong hands.

Salma enjoyed the spiraling feeling of helplessness, like she was some prey animal that had been run down and was about to be devoured. Kirk would fuck her like this, she knew, holding her up for his cock to pillage as though he were masturbating with her.

Her clitoris stood out from her groin, lost in the wiry hairs of Kirk's belly. Her stomach muscles coiled as she moved herself up and down, stimulating herself with the feel of his flesh against hers. Bare skin, sweaty and hot from the sun, was so much better to the touch than clothes. Salma gripped his powerful shoulders, now wanting him to take her in the way she'd mockingly suggested just a moment ago.

"Show me you can handle this Mexican pussy!" she croaked, pulling at his earlobe with her lips the same way she had previously suckled his manhood. Kirk groaned and hammered down with his hips into her open thighs.

"AHHHH!" Salma cried, feeling the same backbreaking presence that had taken up so much of her mouth and throat, now demanding to feel the tightness of her surprised slot.

She took the searing thrust. Its heat charged along the walls of her channel, up into her womb and further, to her brain. Kirk withdrew, but charged forward just as fast as he'd come out of her. Her body exploded with the sensuous heat of being filled with him.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12