Pooling Resources: Salma Hayek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Salma gasped desperately for air, further stimulated by his chest rubbing together with hers on each stroke. Another thrust and she jerked, helplessly pumping her hips now, working her inner muscles on his manhood like a finely tuned instrument. It impassioned her as much as it serviced him.

"Hurry!" she cried, arms around his back to feel even more of his burning body, to immerse herself in more of his sweat and musk and desirous heat. Kirk wanted all of her and she wanted to give it all to him. "More! More! Don't you wanna enjoy this cunt? Aren't you going to fuck this pussy as hard as you can? Don't you dare hold back, white boy—this is the best fucking you're ever going to get!"

Kirk could barely pull out of her now. The moment he drew back, he was reversing course, ramming himself home in Salma with an instant demand for her sultry tightness. Her cunt lips opened and her hips flew up and her folds were stretched by his surging member.

"Mmmmm," Salma moaned, kissing Kirk, sucking noisily on his tongue once he'd stuffed her mouth with it. It was hard to tell whether it felt better in her hungry mouth than his thick prick. "I want your cum, poolboy. Give me your white cum!"

Her inner muscles flowed around his prick, convulsing and contorting, while her buttocks clenched in his hands, the muscles standing out high and proud while they strained to contain the ecstasy he gave her. Salma's back arched high and Kirk groaned as his cum boiled its way out of his bloated balls.

As much as she was enjoying being fucked into her nice marble tiles until they broke, Salma still felt a feverish desire to drink his cum. "Tell me when you're going to shoot, white boy! Tell me and then put that cock in my mouth! I'll suck your cum out, baby, I'll swallow it all! Don't you want to look at every smile I make and know it's where you came?"

Kirk grimaced from how her inner muscles convulsed firmly around him; it was clear Salma was already getting off on the idea, pleasuring herself with the thought of tasting his cum once more. "I do, Mrs. Hayek... I want you to taste your cunt on my cock... know you're sucking the cock that fucked you, yeah, yeah!"

He looked up, seeing through the bathroom's high window a glimpse of a voluptuous ass rolling with indolent grace under a skintight bikini. Kirk hugged Salma's frantic cunt to his body while watching the other woman.

He knew who it was: Christina Hendricks, Salma's next door neighbor, whose pool he also cleaned. She must've come over through the gate in their shared fence—probably wondering what was taking Kirk so long, since he was scheduled to service her pool next.

Watching her and feeling Salma, his cock twitched, then convulsed, his balls swelteringly hot. He yanked himself free of her shuddering inner flesh, then rammed all the way into her with shocking force, sure to take up every last inch of her sheath.

He knew this had to be the last time. He couldn't bear to leave her quivering tightness again. Salma charged against his pistoning hips, her womanhood sucking on his swollen member like it was starving

"Jesus!" Kirk gasped, his eyes rolling up into his head. He jerked free of Salma, knowing it was too late, that the chain reaction had already started at the core of him. "I think—just about to—swallow it, you slut, swallow it before I come in your face!"

"Yessss," Salma managed to croon before she threw herself into his lap, engulfing his swollen cock with her mouth as wide as it could go.

She wasn't a second too soon. Her lips had just closed around Kirk's erection when the first heavy bolt of his salty cum broke free of his dick and splattered against the back of Salma's throat. She gulped until she got down all the syrupy thickness of it, her fingers grasping his balls and kneading to get as much of his seed into her mouth as she possibly could.

At that moment, Salma was desperately thankful to be naked. She reached down to rub her clit, adding to the heat that suffused her body. She was at a boil in her cunt, but she knew it was thanks to the frothing cum going down her throat. The pleasure of draining this young man's balls was like having an orgasm with each ejaculatory jolt he gave her.

"Munnhh! Guhhh!" she moaned wildly, sounds that barely escaped her throat as she sucked and gurgled to consume all he fed her.

There wasn't a trace of semen left on Kirk's prick or upon Salma's lips by the time she was done licking and sucking, even rubbing her face against Kirk's muscular groin only to lick away what she'd left there. She finally looked up from her ravenous expression of sexual appetite.

"So much cum... so much cum in my mouth... I didn't know I could get it all from just one man... didn't know I could ever be... sated," she gasped, overjoyed.

And Kirk watched Christina disappear from sight, the neighbor evidently having decided that Salma wasn't at home. Her well-built body undulating with a riot of sensuality in each step.

Even as his semen drained into Salma's suckling mouth, he realized that a new lust had entered his body—and he felt far from exhausted.

If I can have one MILF that's way out of my league, why not another? he thought as Salma slumped to the floor, licking her lips of cum that she'd long since cleaned away.

Salma saw his erection looming up again. "Oh no, no mames, I can't suck on that anymore, my poor little mouth has no more spit... do you want to jerk off in my face? I'll hold my pussy open until you get off. You know you love how good my Mexican pussy looks..."

12