Poolside Blowjob from Neighbor Wife

Story Info
Neighbor's wife decides I deserve a BJ.
1k words
4.05
58.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our across-the-street neighbors were my wife and my best friends. I guess we were more than friends, since he and I talked about sharing our wives with each other. Ben was a large black guy, a former pro football player who became a metropolitan police officer in the nearest big city. Dara, his wife, was a thin Latina who worked in health care. My wife, Dee, is of hearty German stock — blonde, big tits, long legs, fair skinned. Me? I'm your standard-issue chubby hubby, who outkicked his coverage when it came to the woman I married.

We frequently had small parties at each other's house. On this particular weekend, the Saturday after Ben slipped his big black cock inside Dee's tight, wet, sleeping pussy with my knowledge and tacit approval the previous weekend, it was my turn to enjoy his wife.

We spent the late afternoon poolside, sipping wine and getting very, um, relaxed in their backyard. I found a lounge chair and took in some rays while getting quite buzzed on the pinot noir they decided to pour that night. Dara had more than her share of pinot as well, and she was feeling no pain as she lay by the pool beside me. She was wearing a white two-piece bikini that really highlighted her brown Latina skin. Dee was wearing a blue one-piece suit that looked about a size too small and really contoured to her big, round ass.

Dara was taken by Dee's suit, for some reason. She thought it looked flattering on my wife, and she wanted to let her know. These two women were like sisters, and they got along very well. In fact, it didn't faze Dee when Dara slipped her fingers inside the suit at her butt. She wanted to see how tight it was, and so she ran her hand up and down the edge. At one point, Dara had her hand in Dee's crotch, moving her hand back and forth. At some point, Dara touched Dee's clitoris, and Dee had fun with that. She liked it, and asked Dara if she wanted to do more than just feel her pussy. "Why don't you eat my pussy while you're there?" she asked, and then nodded her head my way. "This one would love to see that. He's been trying for 17 years to get me to be with another woman."

My swimsuit was tenting nicely at this point, and Dee and Dara both noticed. "I can tell how much he'd love to see that," Dara said. Dee laughed. "Poor boy isn't going to see that tonight," Dee said. "But maybe some day, if he plays his cards right." Dara took mock surprise at that comment. "I'm not sure he can wait that long," she said, rubbing my hard cock through my swimsuit. "What's he gotta do to get his wish?"

Ben was in the kitchen, pouring more wine, so he missed the verbal exchange, but he happened to see her touching my cock. "If she's going to touch you, will your wife touch me?" he asked.

I laughed and told him he would have to ask Dee very nicely. Dee jokingly said she hadn't had enough wine yet, but the night was young.

"So there's a chance?" he replied.

Dee shouted back. "There's always a chance, sugar."

Then she walked into their kitchen, taking her empty wine glass and saying she needed more wine. What happened in their house next, I have no idea. I imagined that she took care of him, because when I saw them both later, they were smiling privately.

Dara and I were poolside, still. And she was feeling playful. She reached over, and placed her left hand on my throbbing cock through the swimsuit, her wedding ring catching the sun's rays nicely. I told her my swimsuit was interfering with my fun. She laughed, and she pulled my waistband down, and returned her hand to my cock, which she began jacking firmly and deliberately.

"You don't really want a handjob, do you, baby?" she asked. I swallowed hard and told her I'd love something more, um, personal. I couldn't bring myself to tell her, crudely, that I really wanted a blowjob. Dara had full lips, and I'm sure she gave plenty of blowjobs in her younger years. She was a bit of a wild child, so I hoped she's get the clue. Which she did, wrapping her plump lips around my aching cock and sucking me even harder than I figured I could get. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation, feeling her long brunette hair swaying back and forth, like a car wash, in my lap.

"You like that, baby?" she asked, taking a breath for a moment, but keeping her delicate hand stroking my cock while she smiled at me, devilishly. "The only thing better would be to see you licking Dee's clit," I told her, my cock twitching in her hand. She chuckled and resumed sucking my hard cock.

It didn't take long before I erupted in her mouth. She gagged a little bit because of the volume of cum I gave her — more than one mouthful, which she didn't expect. She swallowed it all, her eyes wide open. "Ben never comes this much," she shared. "I guess Dee is finding that out right about now."

"I hope so," I told her. Dara laughed again in a sinister way, and she climbed up for a kiss, which she planted on me. My cum was still on her lips — salty and sweet. I think the wine might have affected its consistency, and I vowed to myself to drink more ... and often. Dara said she was going to go see what my wife and her husband were up to, and help if necessary. I said I would recover in the deck chair.

I closed my eyes and lay there, smiling. Dara came back about 10 minutes later and said Dee returned the favor to Ben, and so she stood there, watching them in the living room and fingering herself. I kicked myself for not coming into the house, because I'd love to see Dee enjoying another guy sometime.