Poolside Penetration

Story Info
I try to resist the urge to fuck my husband next to a pool.
6.4k words
4.41
29.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Sorry for the long writing delay. Life has been crazy the past several months as I'm sure many of yours have been. I have a few stories "in production" including the next chapter of the Babysitter series but have struggled to stick with them long enough to finish. I'll try to get more writing out to you soon. Thanks again for reading.*

There was nowhere I'd rather be.

The glow of the midday sun was shining down on my glistening body while I soaked up rays next to the pool. The frozen mojito in my glass cooled my fingertips. And the presence of my husband Luis next to me warmed my heart.

The past months had been busy for us both, and we'd only now gotten a chance to get away for our honeymoon. Getting a chance to set everything aside and focus on each other had been long overdue. Prices were down on plane tickets and hotel prices, so we zipped away for a week in a tropical paradise.

Our resort was right on the beach, and we took all of our meals outside to enjoy all nature had to offer: pineapple waffles while the cool morning breeze swept in off the ocean, seafood pasta for lunch under the shade of an umbrella, teriyaki chicken while watching the sun sink below the ocean's waves. The staff went out of their way to cater to every need or request. And best of all, our resort was sparsely populated.

But not sparsely populated enough.

As my half-open eyes took in the view of our small slice of the tropics, my peaceful meditation and reflection was abruptly interrupted by a sauntering blonde in a white triangle-top bikini that was three sizes too small. She was tall and slender with few curves aside from the obviously fake ones on her chest and was wearing large, round black sunglasses that hid most of her angular face. She had a bright pink towel tucked under one arm and was carrying a matching phone in her opposite hand.

She only paused for a moment at the edge of the pool deck before making a beeline in our direction and taking up residence two chairs away from us even though there were plenty of chairs further away. On top of that, she'd chosen to sit on my husband's side. Still more irritating was that she'd tried chatting him up in conversation while ignoring me. She introduced herself as Audrey and said she was from California.

I didn't see a ring but assumed someone was coming downstairs to the pool to join her. After half an hour, no one showed up. When she tried chatting up Luis again, I'd had enough.

"Honey, can you get me a Hpnotiq Breeze?"

He pointed at my glass. "You don't like your frozen mojito?"

"I'm not really feeling it." I handed him the glass. "Thank you."

When Luis got up, I was surprised to see Audrey get up too. "I could use a little something myself," she said. I glared at her through my thin-rim sunglasses.

The two of them walked around the edge of the pool to the bar. The back side of the bar went into the pool and provided swim-up access. I considered swimming over and meeting them there but didn't want to give her the slightest hint that she was making me boil with jealous rage. But it became increasingly difficult to resist jumping into the pool as I watched her giggling like the brainless bitch she was while thrusting her obviously fake boobs at Luis. They were ginormous to the point of looking ridiculous. To his credit, Luis wasn't giving her the time of day and left her standing at the bar after he got my drink.

"Thanks, honey." I pecked him on the lips as he passed it to me. Glancing over his shoulder, I saw Audrey approaching. I stared right at her even though I knew she couldn't see my eyes behind my sunglasses. When she got about five steps away from our chairs, I sat my drink down and grabbed Luis around the back of the neck, pulling his face to mine. My chest warmed with delight when I saw Audrey stumble for a moment, her eyes definitely fixed on us. Her face was tight as she stepped around her chair and sat down.

She took a quick sip from her drink, and then extended it toward Luis' back. "This is delicious. Want a sip?"

Was this bitch seriously offering my husband a sip of her drink? I broke my kiss and peered around him at her. Luis turned to look at her but didn't seem to have any idea how to respond. Clearly, he didn't want to be overly rude but had no intention of taking the drink.

"Actually," I picked up my drink and lifted it toward him, "try some of this. It's delicious." When he turned to me, I lifted the glass to his lips. Once again, I stared Audrey down through my sunglasses.

Audrey's shoulders sagged, and she pulled her drink back. She swung her legs onto her chair, reclined it, and laid back. Content that I had put her in her place, I took my drink back from Luis. With a wide smile creased across my face, I laid my head back on my chair and closed my eyes.

My daydream was disturbed by a rustling sound coming from Audrey's direction. It was like she was making the noise on purpose and deliberately trying to ruin my tropical peace. The rustling stopped, but curious, I cracked my eyes and glanced over to her. She was sitting sideways on her chair facing us and was doubled over at the waist, generously smearing suntan lotion around her lower legs. I wouldn't have thought much of it except that she was obviously trying to put on a show for Luis. Her barely concealed breasts hung below her like plastic cow udders, barely moving as she shifted to and fro applying the oil.

When she moved her hands to her chest, I watched with my jaw almost coming unhinged as she lifted one side of her bikini top away from one of her balloons and ran her hand underneath. Luis, who had been pretending not to watch her, had his head tilted in her direction. He gawked like an idiot while she smeared suntan lotion across one side, lifted the other side, and repeated her silly routine. I rolled my eyes and tried to go back to my daydream.

The drift of clouds across the sky reminded me of soap suds slipping across a warm bathtub. The warm breeze coming in off the ocean was like being draped in a silk sheet. The rays of the sun on my glistening skin made me look like a shining, cinnamon-bronze statue.

But once again, my peace didn't last long. There was another round of rustling off to the side of me.

Audrey's voice cut through again. "You look like you could use a little too."

When I opened my eyes and looked over, Audrey was holding her bottle of suntan lotion between her spread legs which were turned in Luis' direction. Her chest was thrust out to him as if she wanted and expected him to grab them. I'd never met a more desperate woman in my life.

Luis rolled onto his side toward her. "I never burn. I always come out tanned just right."

"Like cookies from the oven, huh?" Audrey let out a silly chuckle.

"Yeah, something like that, I guess."

"I bet you taste delicious." She let out another dumb laugh that made it clear her head was full of air too.

I could no longer hide my jealousy. "And I get to taste him every night," I said, finally speaking up. I slid off the side of my chair, drawing both Luis and Audrey's attention. When Luis turned his head to me, I framed his face with my hands and kissed him full on the lips.

"I was wondering when you were going to reel him in," Audrey said when we broke our kiss. "You leave a guy like that out there too long, someone's bound to take him."

"He doesn't need a leash," I said, sticking out my chin. "With this waiting for him," I gestured toward my body, "he'll always find his way home."

Audrey turned and laid back on her chair. "I guess when you don't know what you're missing, you'll settle for less."

I wanted to leap off my chair and strangle her. Luis, somehow sensing that my blood was boiling put a hand on my thigh. He reached toward Audrey with his other hand, and for a moment, I thought I was going to have to strangle him too.

"You might be right, Abry. Could I get that bottle?"

I couldn't conceal my grin if I tried, so I didn't bother. I don't know if he called her the wrong name on purpose, and I didn't care. Audrey lifted the bottle of suntan lotion from the edge of her chair and seemed to be expecting to help him apply it.

Over my dead body.

I swept Luis' hand from my leg and stood up, stepping over him to snatch the bottle from Audrey's hand. Straddling Luis, I sat down on his lap and pecked him on the lips again. This time, he was the one who framed my face with his hands as our lips locked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Audrey tilt her head away from us, but I was sure she was still watching. It was time for her to really feel the envy.

I sat back from the kiss and squirted a generous glob of suntan lotion onto my palm. After setting the bottle down, I rubbed my hands together and then placed them on Luis' muscular chest. He let out a low moan as I worked the lotion up onto his neck and shoulders. I continued down his torso until I reached the waistband of his swim trunks. Staring him directly in the eyes, I worked my fingers into waistband. Luis' cock grew hard beneath me in response.

Grinning, I removed my hands and stood up. Luis frowned until I turned around in place so that I was facing toward his feet. I kept my eyes toward him as I once again straddled and sat down on his hard cock. Taking up the bottle of lotion again, I squirted more into my palm and began smearing it down his right thigh below the bottom edge of his trunks. Leaning forward at the waist and pressing my tits against his leg, I worked the lotion down to his ankle before sitting back up and working my hands back up his thigh.

When I reached the edge of his trunks, I paused for a moment, looking left and right around the pool deck. The deck was still sparsely populated, and no one was paying us any attention. The nearest resort employee was over at the pool bar.

I curled my fingers and crept beneath Luis' trunks. I kept waiting for him to stop me, but instead of reaching to grab my arms, he put them on my lower back. My fingers worked further up his leg until I felt his balls on the backs of my fingers. His cock flexed beneath me. I took another look around the deck and shot a sideways glance toward Audrey. She had her phone out and was desperately trying to pretend we were invisible.

I slid backwards on Luis so that I was sitting on his stomach. With his cock now freed, I slid my fingers up along his balls until I got to the base of his cock. My fingers spread around it so that I was fully gripping him. Luis' hands moved to my hips as I slowly slid my hand up along his shaft, the movement aided by the traces of suntan lotion still on my palm. His cock throbbed as if all the blood in his heart had surged down there. I gave him three slow, slippery strokes before pulling my hands out of his trunks.

Luis dug his fingertips into my hips, and I felt him trying to shift me toward his cock while he lifted his hips toward me. Instead of slipping my hands back into his trunks, I put more suntan lotion into my hand and began applying it down his left leg. As before, I sat forward and pressed my tits against his leg as I worked the lotion down to his ankle. Luis fumbled with the tie on the side of my bikini bottom then removed his right hand from my hips. I yelped when he ran his fingers along my ass and pressed them against my bikini-covered pussy. Audrey couldn't help glancing over but didn't speak. She brought her phone up closer to her face but was clearly still watching us.

Apparently emboldened by the fact that I didn't swat his hand away, Luis ran his fingertips along the edge of my bikini and began gently poking the sensitive flesh of my inner thigh. Unsure about how far he would go with Audrey watching, I swiveled my hips and ground my covered mound against his hand. At the same time, I leaned forward and slid my hands back up his leg.

Just like I'd done with his right leg, I slid my hands beneath the leg of his swim trunks and grabbed his cock. Knowing that Audrey was watching and stewing with envy, I made a more exaggerated motion as I stroked Luis, letting my hand go all the way up onto the head of his cock so that my hand pushed up the material of his trunks. Each time I went down, I made sure to flare my elbow out so that there was no mistake my hand was moving. As I slowly stroked him, he pushed aside my bikini bottom. It was my turn to moan as he ran a finger across the cleft of my pussy lips.

Once again, I looked around the pool deck. An older couple had settled in about seven chairs away, but they weren't paying us the slightest bit of attention. Nevertheless, I sat back upright, trapping Luis' hand beneath me. Rather than remove his hand, he responded by squeezing his hand further beneath me and ran his finger over my lips again. I spread my legs wider and tried to settle more of my weight onto his hand to keep his fingers at bay, but this movement only served to make him push his finger into me.

I drew in a sharp breath but made no effort to move his hand. Audrey shifted on her chair, but I couldn't tell if she knew what Luis was doing. Her arm was laid back above her head, and her phone was still by her face. The older couple laid out their towels on their chairs and waded into the pool.

As nonchalantly as I could, I began rotating my hips, trying to ride Luis' hand. He pressed his finger up to the knuckle and gently fucked me with it, pushing my lips into me. His other hand grabbed a handful of my ass cheek and squeezed it in time with the motion of his finger. Even though I knew there was no way I could let him get me off there in the open in front of everyone, I relished the tease he was giving me. I arched my back and let my head flop back, my hair falling free from its loose bun and cascading onto my shoulders and back. The heat of the sun on my sex-flushed face was making my skin slick.

Luis stopped squeezing my ass and gently shoved me while withdrawing his finger. I reluctantly shifted my weight so he could remove his hand. When I went to get off his lap and return to my own chair, he grabbed my hip to hold me in place. His hips shifted several times beneath me while he jostled me with his hand on my hip. In the next moment, I realized what he was trying to do when I felt the head of his cock graze against the back of my right thigh. This was a bridge too far.

I slid backwards on Luis' lap, sliding past his bare cock, shivering as it slipped past my pussy. I laid back on his chest and let my head fall back next to his. "Don't start something you can't finish," I said with my lips next to his ear. "Let's go back to our room."

"Oh, I can finish it," he said, giving my hips a squeeze as he spoke. "I'll finish all over your face."

This comment drew a light cough from Audrey, who I'd momentarily forgotten about. She was still staring at her phone...or at least her face was toward her phone. No doubt, she had been watching us behind her sunglasses. Her envious attempt to be a cockblock brought a smile to my face.

"How about another Hpnotiq Breeze?" I kissed Luis on his earlobe. "And when you get back, we'll take this party upstairs."

"You got it, chica." He lifted his hands from my hips and wrapped them around the front of my torso, raising them until they were rubbing the bottom edge of my bikini top. I nibbled his earlobe in response and swiveled my ass against his lap. He shifted his hands up and gave my breasts a quick squeeze. I let out an exaggerated giggle and clapped my hands over his, pressing them through my top into my soft flesh. Audrey shifted on her chair but remained silent. I knew she was watching us again.

Luis withdrew his hands and shifted me from his lap. He got up and waded into the pool, headed toward the bar. I followed him to the pool's edge and reached into the water, splashing it onto my face and upper chest to cool the scorching heat Luis had inspired. After standing back up, I returned to the chairs and plopped down on Luis' chair.

"After that display, I didn't think you'd dare let him go anywhere on his own," Audrey said.

"What?" I said, turning to her with raised eyebrows.

Audrey rolled onto her side to face me. "The way you were pawing over him, I figured you were afraid to let him wander too far, lest another woman scoop him up."

Who did this bitch think she was? I rolled onto my side, matching her pose but thrusting out my chest. "I could let him go to the moon, and he'd still come back."

"You're probably right." Audrey turned back to face forward and sat up in her chair, arching her back, and thrusting her fake breasts to the sky. "Like I said, some men are willing to settle for less."

"Especially the ones who are allergic to plastic." I rolled away from her just as she was opening her mouth to say something else. I sat on the far side of the chair with my back to her, pretending to search for something in my bag.

Luis mercifully returned after only a few minutes, breaking the cold silence between Audrey and me. "I got your drink, little lady."

I sat forward on the seat and pecked him on the lips while taking the glass from him. I let out an exaggerated sigh after taking a long gulp.

Luis patted me on my thigh. "Alright, move it or lose it."

"Finders keepers," I said, taking another sip from my glass and scooting back on his chair.

"Exactly. I'm the one who found this seat, so I get to keep it." Luis leaned over and tugged on my leg.

"Don't worry, he's safe sitting next to me," Audrey said. "If I wanted to take him, I would've already."

I considered slinging my drink onto her but instead stared into the glass with a heat that should've made it boil.

Luis tugged on my leg again, more gently this time as if he was unsure of his role in the cold war between Audrey and me. I pulled my leg free from his grip and pressed my foot against his shoulder, gently pushing him back, then dropped my foot off the side of the chair next to him. "Make me," I said to him.

There was a brief flash of fire in Luis' eyes. "Oh really? 'Make you,' huh."

I let out a screech as he lunged forward, his arms reaching out. He seized my spread legs and folded them back, pinning me down to the chair. As he did, he positioned himself above me between my legs, grinning down at me like a demon.

I reached between my legs and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck trying to pull him in for another kiss. "Like I said, don't start something you can't finish."

Luis leaned in closer, allowing me to draw his face close to mine. "You know, you talk a lot of shit for someone who whines when she cums."

"I do not!" I gasped.

"Stop...wait...ohh...hold on...ouch...unnh," Luis said, mocking me.

I knew he was just messing around, but I didn't appreciate him doing it in front of Audrey. I released his neck and pushed his shoulders. I kicked and swung my legs until he let them go. When he did, I squirmed from under him and slid off the chair. He swung around me onto the chair and seized me around the waist before I could step away, pulling me back onto his lap as he sat back.

My annoyance at him mocking me and jostling me around quickly melted away with the kisses he began planting on my back. I shivered with each touch and ground against his lap. A devilish grin spread across my face as I felt his cock responding beneath me.

Like he had done before, Luis' hands began drifting up from my hips over my stomach and onto my breasts. I didn't resist as he began to gently squeeze them, even running his fingers over my flesh that was exposed above my bikini cups. I shot a sideways glance toward Audrey and was glad to see she was back to pretending to play with her phone. If she wanted to play the jealous game, that was fine with me.

My right hand had been bracing myself on Luis' chair. I sat forward while reaching behind me, and after feeling around, I found Luis' cock through his swim trunks. It throbbed in my hand as I gave it a squeeze. Slowly, I began to stroke him, sliding his trunks up and down his shaft. Luis pulled his hands off my breasts and grabbed my wrist.

12