Poolside Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back toward him. "Can't stand the heat, huh?"

While still holding my wrist in one hand, Luis slid the other one along the curve of my ass, wedging his fingers beneath the edge of my bikini bottom, and slid the material to the side. Daring him to continue, I wiggled my ass back toward him.

There was only a moment's hesitation before he let go of my wrist, and I felt him shifting beneath me. I clamped my legs onto both sides of his when I felt his cock brush my ass cheek. I didn't want to be the one to chicken out, so I kept my body still. I figured he'd rub against me a few times and then put it away.

My eyes shot open wide when I felt him pressing his head against my lips. I scanned the pool area, but no one was looking in our direction. I knew Audrey was watching us, but she could go to hell.

Luis kept pressing until he slipped between my lips. The air sailed out of my lungs as I suddenly realized that I'd been holding my breath. Luis kept his body relatively still with the head barely inside me. No doubt, he was ready to chicken out but was hoping I blinked first and got off his lap. I refused to give him the satisfaction, even if it meant putting on a show for Audrey.

After several more moments of remaining still, Luis started pushing more of his cock into me. I pinched my eyes shut and lowered my chin to my chest, trying to keep calm and not give anyone the slightest hint about what he was doing behind me. As he continued, I drew my legs in closer to the chair to try to block the view of anyone that might look our way and also to resist the urge to bounce on his cock.

Luis finally withdrew but stopped at the tip and pushed in again, more deliberately this time. Every inch of his steel shaft seemed to pull me into myself as I clung to him. He withdrew again before he lifted his hips yet again, hard enough this time to clap them against my ass cheeks. Audrey, who had been pretending not to watch us, couldn't help but turn her head to follow the sound. If Luis noticed her look over, he didn't seem to respond to it. Instead, he withdrew and pushed into me again, smacking my ass cheeks with his hips again.

I'd finally grown self-conscious enough to put a stop to this and sat back against him, which sank his cock into me. I leaned to my left and then right, pretending to look for my bag while giving him an additional tease. Audrey, finally catching herself looking at us, turned back to her phone.

I only planned to stay impaled on Luis' cock and savor the feel of it for another 30 seconds or so and then climb off so we could go upstairs. But the longer I stayed locked on him with his hands roaming my body, the more I wanted him to slut me out right then and there.

So, instead of standing up and getting off Luis, I leaned all the way over to my right, feeling Luis nearly slipping out of my pussy. I knew Audrey was looking and knew she'd have a clear view of my lips wrapped around Luis. I spent a moment fumbling in my bag for my phone and then sat upright again. Luis let out a groan as I sank back onto him.

"What's that, honey?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Nothing...I was just thinking about the...umm...something else." Luis' voice was labored as if he had just jogged a few laps around the pool deck.

"Don't do it," Audrey said.

"Don't do what?" I stuck out my chin at her. Was she seriously about to scold me for a harmless, heavy makeout session by the pool? We weren't bothering anyone else, and she wouldn't have seen anything if she'd mind her damn business.

She gestured toward my phone. "The internet rates and international text fees will kill you," she said.

I held the phone up in front of me. "No, I was just...," I trailed off. Truth be told, I wasn't planning to do anything on my phone except pretend to use it while I waited for Luis to cool off enough for us to go to our room.

"Well, I have the international package on my phone plan," she said, "so I don't worry about the rates. I travel internationally so much, it just made sense. But I can see how someone like you wouldn't spend the money on it."

I was momentarily speechless. Was she really so desperate to one-up me that she was bragging about a phone plan?

Luis suddenly spoke up. "No, she doesn't need that," he said to Audrey. "The closest she's come to international travel in the last year was riding me in my Lambo in the airport parking garage."

"Luis!" I shouted. I was equally surprised that he'd tell that story to a complete stranger but also by the fact that he had embellished it by saying he owned a Lamborghini.

"Italian, huh? Yeah, well...I just got back from Italy earlier this year." Audrey wanted us to be impressed, but she was clearly deflated by her belief that Luis owned a luxury sports car.

Seeing her wilt under the heat of the tropical sun after being one-upped while I sat on the cock of the object of her envy had my juices flowing again. I gave Luis a squeeze with my muscles to reward him. He tried to withdraw and press himself into me. I casually rolled my hips, giving him a glimpse of what was yet to come when we got back to our room.

"Where else have you been recently?" Luis said to Audrey. "We're already planning our next trip, but Italy is a little too cliché."

My mouth fell open. Two points for Luis. I gave him another squeeze and roll of my hips.

Audrey stuttered for words for a moment. "Well...you simply must get to Dubai. But it's very exclusive. If you ever got there, I'm not sure you'd get to enjoy it much."

"It was nice enough but a little too warm for me," Luis responded, not missing a beat.

"I thought you liked it warm," I said, rolling my hips again. This time Luis put his hands on my waist. I wasn't sure whether it was to keep me still or to guide me.

"Dubai is a dry heat, I like it warm and wet." As Luis spoke, he lowered his hands to my hips and slid me back and forth, rocking me on his cock. Listening to him take down Audrey one peg at a time was an intoxicating aphrodisiac. I went along with his motions and moved in time with him, slowly and gently fucking him next to her.

I spied Audrey bite the back of her thumb, clearly uncomfortable with what she was witnessing but wanting to stay in her seat in the hopes of embarrassing us enough to make us stop. "Well, if it's tropical you want...there's umm...Vietnam and...well all of southeast Asia actually."

"Yes, great place to go," Luis grunted as I fucked his cock one inch at a time.

"You've been?" Audrey sounded so defeated.

"Oh yeah. Great people, great sights. The food was the best."

"I found it a bit too spicy for my delicate palate," Audrey chuckled, trying another round of her bullshit flirting. "What's your favorite kind of food?"

"Hands down, I can't get enough Puerto Rican." Luis squeezed my hips as he spoke. "If you want to see my tongue dance, put it into some Puerto Rican."

My stomach fluttered as I thought back to Luis eating me out in the shower earlier that morning.

Audrey shifted on her chair, apparently picking up on Luis' double entendre. She turned her head to me. "What about you? Uhh...Myra was it? I'm so sorry, I'm terrible at names."

"What about me what?" I was surprised at how labored my own breathing now sounded.

"What's your favorite food?"

"I like...mostly...hmm...," Luis' cock was making it a little difficult to focus.

"She has limited tastes," Luis said. "All she eats is sausage. The thicker the better."

"Really? She doesn't seem like a picky eater. She seems like the type to swallow anything that's put in front of her face," Audrey said, chuckling again.

It was her most obvious attempt yet at trying to bring me down.

"Well...I'm not so desperate that I have to try to eat off someone else's plate," I countered.

"Your jealousy isn't fooling anyone, honey. The desperation clings to you tighter than that off-the-rack bikini," she said.

"Why would I ever have to be jealous?" I extended my arm to the sky to catch the bright rays of the sun in with the diamonds in my engagement and wedding rings. Even behind her sunglasses, I could sense the envy in her eyes. It sent a jolt of electricity to my clit to see her face scrunching up and twisting with anger.

The cold war between Audrey and me had boiled over into open conflict. I no longer cared what she thought about me. I didn't care that she was watching. I didn't care if she thought I was a whore for having sex with my own husband. I didn't care about her plastic surgery. She could come over and put her plastic tits on the back of Luis' head for all I cared. He was mine, and I was going to fuck him right in front of her to show her that he belonged to me.

What had been a hidden fuck session turned into an open one as I increased the pace of rocking my hips onto Luis' lap. I was lifting higher with each rise and fall of my hips before crashing them back down on him. Anyone who looked our way would assume I was dry humping him.

Luis groaned beneath me and once again started sliding his hands up the front of my body. This time, when they reached the cups of my bikini, he pressed his fingers into my skin and slipped them underneath and onto my bare tits. I was over the moon with lust.

"I...unnhhh...meant to ask you Audrey," I said, panting, "is your boyfriend coming downstairs?" By this point, I already knew she didn't have one, but I wanted to hear her say it. No guy in his right mind would spend any extended amount of time with her.

"No, he's...he has a big meeting. Big merger. He's going to meet me in Sicily next week to take me out on his yacht."

She was so full of shit, it should've been coming out of her ears. "That's t--t--too bad."

Beneath me, Luis was thrusting his hips up to meet me now. Every thrust felt stronger than the last until I had to lean forward and brace myself with my hands on the chair seat. My hair was hanging down over my face with several strands of it sticking to my damp forehead. I was too close to cumming to care if anyone was watching us now and hoped my hair would at least hide me from the eventual shame this public display was sure to bring.

I didn't have long to dwell on that because Audrey suddenly swung her legs off the side of her chair and moved to the chair right next to us, pushing her phone toward me. "Here's that international plan I was talking about."

I was so taken aback by her abrupt movement that I moved to get off of Luis mid stroke, but he quickly shifted his hands from my tits to my hips to keep me in place. He wasn't the least bit fazed by Audrey's closer proximity and continued thrusting into me at a steady pace even though his leg was almost touching hers.

I lifted my head and tried to read the text on her phone's screen, but it was all blurry. The blood rushing from my brain was making all of my senses break down except for my sense of touch. And every nerve ending in my body seemed to be firing in time with the strokes from Luis' cock. He was fucking me so hard now that it didn't seem like he cared whether anyone else at the pool saw us.

"Here, you should check it out." Audrey pushed her phone out to me, expecting me to take it.

"C--c--c--could you scroll...unnhhh...oh my God...could you scroll through it for me?"

"Sure," Audrey said, shifting completely from her chair to kneel next to us. When she did, her leg bumped up against mine. It was clearly a last-ditch effort to interrupt us, but I refused to be deterred. If she was going to keep pretending she didn't notice us fucking, I was going to keep pretending we weren't fucking.

I leaned toward her and craned my head as if reading her screen, but all I could see was a haze of text. "So...oh shit...mmmmmm...how does it work?"

Audrey launched into a monologue about her plan as if I was born on another planet and didn't have a clue how cell plans work. All the while, I kept riding Luis, and he kept thrusting into me. She only made it a couple minutes into her info session before my orgasm raced up the backs of my calves and through my inner thighs.

"Ahhhh...shhhhhit," I mumbled as my chin dropped to my chest.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Audrey said.

"No, mm-mmm," I shook my head and pinched my eyes shut.

She went on blathering about text message pricing while I pretended not to be cumming. I settled myself down on Luis' lap to try to calmly ride out my orgasm, but he wasn't having it. With his fingers digging into my hips, he started rocking me back and forth on his lap while still trying to fork his dick in and out of my pussy.

I patted his thigh to try to get him to stop. "Wait...ohhhhh...hold on...unnnhh."

"Everything ok?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah, mm-hmm," I said, even as Luis bounced me on his cock.

"Do you have an international plan too?" She asked. I assumed she was talking to Luis.

"Yeah...I do...for--for travel," Luis said. He sounded like he was in the middle of a workout.

"Who's your carrier?" Audrey said.

"Ohhhh...fuck...hold on..." Luis pushed into me hard while pulling me down tight against him. I knew he was cumming in me.

Audrey, apparently realizing she'd failed on both counts to keep us from cumming, kept quiet while Luis' cock twitched over and over inside of me as his balls unloaded. When he was done and started to loosen his grip on my hips, I sat forward and broke free, leaving him exposed to her view. Not looking back, I quickly leaned to my right to snatch up my bag and my towel.

"Nice to meet you," I muttered to Audrey as I quickly scooted across the pool deck with my legs clamped together, averting my eyes from everyone I passed, headed to our room.

12