Poolside Playtime

Story Info
A glorious hot day of sunbathing leads to swimming pool sex.
2.8k words
4.32
33.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade stretched out her tan, slim, bikini-clad body on the deckchair and sighed in contentment. Her body glistened in the mid-summer sun, thanks to a mixture of sweat and sun cream. It was a warm, glorious day, perfect for lounging by her swimming pool. She wore sunglasses and a black, strappy bikini that left little to the imagination. She wanted all of her skin exposed so that she could make the most of the hot sun while it lasted.

She heard the noise of rubber tires rolling over gravel on her next-door neighbor's driveway. Andrew had come home. Jade excitedly stood up and walked over, through her wooden side-gate and out onto the front porch. The floor felt warm under her bare feet. She didn't mind that she was barely clothed; it was a beautiful hot day, after all. Most other women would be dressed just like her. Besides, it wasn't like the sight of her glistening, tanned body would be unwelcome. Perhaps there was some wishful thinking as she opened the gate and waved out to Andrew as he got out of his car.

Andrew may have been an office worker, but his body suggested otherwise. He was wide-shouldered, muscular, and tall. His biceps stretched out the sleeves of his t-shirt, which was tight against his body. Thanks to the summer heat, the beginnings of sweat started to form on his brow. He looked hot in more ways than one, Jade thought, licking her lips while she looked over his body.

"Hey there, neighbor!" She called out to him. Her voice was chirpy. She couldn't deny that today was a good day. On the other hand, her neighbor looked stressed out. "Tough day at the office?"

When Andrew turned around, his eyes widened. Jade grinned as she wondered what was running through his mind. He took a good few seconds to take in the view. Jade could feel the heat of his gaze over her skin. She felt like she was laying it on thick, perhaps a little too thick. She couldn't help herself around Andrew. There was something about her next-door neighbor that stirred her imagination.

"Hey, Jade...Um, relaxing by the pool today? You look great." Andrew quickly regained his composure, but his gaze still hovered over her body. "I'm pretty beat."

"Why don't you come to relax with me? You look like you could use a bit of relief." Jade grinned as she imagined Andrew shirtless, stripped as naked as she was.

Andrew looked thoughtful for a moment. After a couple of seconds, he nodded, stretching backwards. His shirt rode up and exposed his midriff. Jade licked her lips as she gazed upon the faint lines of definition around his abs.

"I could use a break. I think you got a deal."

Jade's smile widened as she thought of his body all stretched out on the deckchair, everything on show. She took a deep breath to try to keep herself from getting too excited. She pushed the dirty thoughts out of her mind before she replied calmly. Her voice was low, and her tone deliberate.

"I'll leave the side-gate unlocked. Just come right in once you've got your swimwear."

***

Five minutes later, Andrew opened her side gate. As Jade predicted, he was wearing dark, navy blue swimming shorts that went down to his knees. He looked extremely handsome. There was just enough hair on his chest. He looked masculine, but the hair was trimmed and well-kept. Her eyes wandered over his shapely body, with its hard and rigid angles.

Jade looked up at him from her deckchair and waved. She beckoned him over to the chair beside her. She was thankful for her sunglasses as her gaze followed him while he made his way across her poolside. He sat down on the deckchair beside her. She admired his body while he did so. Much like her, his skin was glistening with moisture from sweat and sun cream. Her mind wandered again, and she imagined straddling him, rubbing lotion into his back. She thought of how his skin would feel under her hands. Jade shook the thought from her mind as she tried to refocus.

"I'm glad you could join me; you looked like you needed to relax," Jade purred as the sun beat down on her skin, bronzing it nicely. The heat spread luxuriously over her flesh. "I hope it's not weird me inviting you around like this."

Andrew sighed in relaxation as he leaned back in his deckchair. After a few seconds, he moaned in a low voice of contentment. "I'm not complaining." He said.

They had been neighbors for two years. Over that time, Jade fell hard for Andrew. It was hard not to appreciate a man that looked after himself. He was a rare breed of man. The kind that held a professional job and had all of their priorities in the right place. But he also looked after his body. Most days after work he headed to the gym. Jade would often steal driveway conversation when he got home.

Andrew was the same age as Jade was. While she worked from home, he worked nine-to-five in an office. On hot, summer Fridays like this one, though, he would come home a couple of hours early. It wouldn't be by choice, however. Andrew liked the routine. It was more likely that the rest of the office had chosen to work a half-day so that they could enjoy the summer sun. Andrew, on the other hand, would have stayed behind another couple of hours in an attempt to grind out some more productivity.

"You should loosen up more often, Andrew." Jade purred as she turned over to tan her behind. "All work and no play, and all that."

"I can lighten up." Andrew retorted. "You just haven't seen my wild side."

Jade chuckled. "A wild side? I'd like to see that."

"Good things to those who wait." He sighed. From the corner of her eye, Jade watched as he leaned backward in the chair and closed his eyes in contentment.

She closed her own eyes and thought about what he said. Jade didn't want to wait anymore. She had been holding off on this crush for too long. She wasn't sure if it was fear or lack of opportunity that caused her never to ask him out. They were both single, and the same age, for crying out loud! Why was she shy and giddy like a teenage schoolgirl whenever she was around him?

She didn't know what to say without it coming off as goofy. After her divorce with a man that cared more for her money and house than for her, Jade didn't want to rush into another relationship. It had been about three years since she left her husband. Thankfully her at-home job paid well, and she could keep the luxurious condo with a swimming pool. Since Andrew moved in, Jade had spent the last year or so wondering how best to approach the handsome neighbor. There had been numerous opportunities. There was the time he came around to help put up a shelf. And another time when she was out of hot water and had to bathe at his house. Every time she got the opportunity to ask this handsome man on a date, she choked.

However, it was still a hot day, and she still had this sexy man beside her in a state of undress. The sun was beating down on them both. She could smell his cologne, just inches away from her. She yawned. It was a moment she wanted to preserve in her mind forever. Quiet times like this, when she could relax and let the world fade away, came few and far between. Jade snoozed in the sun.

***

"I've noticed the way you look at me, Jade," His voice was distant and dreamlike.

"Oh?" Her eyes still felt heavy, and she couldn't move her arms from her side because of her tiredness. Jade squirmed in her deckchair. She felt heat all over her body. Was it the sun, or arousal? Her mouth was open in a small 'o' shape.

"I fucking love your body. When I saw you in your bikini, I had to have you."

Jade felt rough, large hands stroking her body. First, he caressed her chest. His hands ran over her bikini. He stroked up and down gently and possessively. She purred at the warm touch. Moisture coated her body while his hands were all over her. Then he reached under her bikini.

"Andrew."

"Hush, Jade. Just enjoy it." He whispered in her ear. She felt his breath on her skin. His lips pressed against hers. They kissed deeply and passionately. Jade parted her lips and their tongues slow-danced. Her moan echoed in his mouth as he gently flicked his finger over her nipple.

"Arch your back for me. Yes, just like that." Andrew reached his hands around her body. His chest brushed against hers as his hands untied her bikini strap. Jade kept her back arched as he batted the bikini away. It dropped on the warm poolside floor.

He wasted no time in claiming his prize and went to stroking at her perky, B-cup breasts. Her nipples were rock hard with desire. Jade wriggled as she felt his gentle touch. He squeezed her sensitive tits, cupping them both with his hands as he moaned. He leaned down and flicked his tongue against her nipple. She squirmed in desperation as Andrew teased her with his hot, wet tongue.

Andrew withdrew his attention from her breasts. Jade quickly figured out what was coming next. He stroked downwards over her chest. A trail of heat was left behind by his hand as she could do nothing but squirm. His hands reached the waistband of her bikini bottom. Her body felt electric with pleasure.

"Please, Andrew." She begged.

He slowly pulled down her underwear. Her pussy was trimmed neatly. It was already soaking wet. Her juices glistened in the sun as she arched her back again in desire. She was ready for him. He stripped off his shorts and she stared at his cock. It was thick, girthy and veiny. His dick looked delicious, from its pink head all the way down its shaft. Jade licked her lips in hunger as he hovered closer.

"Open your mouth, Jade."

She obeyed, opening her mouth as wide as she could. His cock slipped in between her lips and her tongue tasted him for the first time. It was an intoxicating smell as natural musk mixed with his maddeningly hypnotic cologne. She moaned around his thick, wonderful cock as her lips and tongue stroked his shaft. Soon, she felt it gently touch the back of her throat. She bobbed her head slowly up and down, savouring the fact that she was sucking her next door neighbor. It had been a while since she had given a blowjob. Her green eyes looked up to him for approval as she bobbed her head, slurping hungrily on him. He stroked her cheek affectionately.

"That's the best view I've ever seen." He moaned, before shivering and tilting his head back. Jade happily made a noise in her throat as she got to work, speeding up her cocksucking. Soon, his hands gripped her hair while she was making loud, sloppy noises as his spit-coated dick smacked the back of her throat again and again. Her tongue pleasured the underside of his cock while she kept making eye contact. Jade made a gargling noise with every thrust into her mouth.

Andrew stiffened, his moans grew louder and louder. He was going to cum any second now. He groaned and held onto her shoulders like his sanity was at stake. He shivered and stiffened, his muscles throbbing more with every passing second. He was on the edge. Finally, with a loud groan of effort, Andrew withdrew. Jade pouted grumpily as he did so, moaning in protest.

"Get in the pool Jade. Quickly."

Jade felt she had barely any time as she got up and quickly strode over to her own swimming pool, with Andrew following closely behind. She was blindly obeying him; her heat had taken control of her senses and she just needed him. She got in at the shallow end, and submerged her body while turning to face Andrew. The water was slightly cool and soothed her skin while she watched him. Jade backed up toward the deep end, as Andrew entered the pool and followed. Soon, she was submerged shoulder height, and Andrew closed the distance between them. He nudged her forward with his own body against hers until she was backed against the wall of her pool.

He kissed her again, deeply and passionately. Her eyes closed as they gently bobbed up and down on the water. Andrew's hands wandered over her soaking, hot body, as his front pressed against hers. She gently nibbled on his bottom lip playfully, and laughed in pure delight.

"I needed this for so long."

"I did too."

Andrew's hands stroked down to Jade's left leg and lifted it to give himself leverage. She licked her lips as she held onto his shoulders. It was finally happening. His thick, meaty cock pressed against her opening, teasing her so damn well. Andrew slowly pressed his dick inside her warm, welcoming pussy. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her throbbing nethers buzzed with pleasure. Her pussy lips thrummed with heat.

"Fuck me! Fuck me more!" She cried.

Andrew picked up the place, his hips pushed hard against hers, squeezing her body gently against the pool wall. She was being fucked in the pool by her next door neighbour. He pulled her body up and down, fucking her faster and harder with every coming second. Eventually he found the pace, rhythmically thrusting into her with his length, which stroked the insides of her pussy so expertly. Her eyes clamped shut as she rocked her hips back and forth with him. It had been way too long. The water splashed around her shoulders as she bobbed up and down with the natural flow of the water and the way he was fucking her.

Andrew held on firmly, his body shivering not from cold but from pleasure as his shaft pressed right into Jade. It was so deep now, his full girth was inside her, and now it stroked back and forth, firmly and rhythmically. It never wavered as Jade's pussy exploded in waves of relentless pleasure. He found her spot. His cock head firmly pressed it with every thrust. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her tension built. Her moans became cries.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Jade whimpered, as his thick, meaty dick pressed against her over and again. She wasn't even in control of her body any more. She desperately squirmed and rocked her hips for more stimulation, milking Andrew for all he was worth. Her pleasure was building higher, higher to climax. The heat in her belly grew and finally, her muscles couldn't hold back the throbbing.

Her mouth opened wide and she cried out in ecstasy as she came on Andrew's cock. Jade's moans and motion never stopped as her whole body rocked and twitched in desperation. She spasmed over and again as he kept going. His own moans grew louder, until his voice caught in his throat. He was going to cum as well.

With a renewed energy, Jade rocked and squirmed her hips again, bearing down on his cock with the inside of her pussy. Andrew lost all control and used his strength to pull and push her up and down over his dick. He was breathless now, his movements got more restricted as his every muscle stiffened, until finally Jade won her prize.

Andrew came with a loud, guttural groan. He held Jade tight and fast as he shot his cum inside her. She licked her lips and wriggled her hips to milk him until he was done cumming, his cock slowly stopped twitching inside her and Jade sighed with pure relief. Her hands stroked over Andrew's chest in thanks as she smiled up at him, kissing him on the lips again. Andrew pulled her in snugly against him, as the disturbed water of her swimming pool continued to splash around the two of them.

After they were finished, Andrew and Jade made their way inside her home to get dried. He saw no reason to head back to his place. Even though he was completely naked, he didn't need any more clothes. After all, he was going to spend the night with her.

It had been two long years of stolen glances, short driveway conversations, and yearning. All it took was a single afternoon in the sun, and for him to make the move that she had always wanted. Jade had hidden her feelings for Andrew for too long, and tonight was going to be their night.

They had a lot of catching up to do.