All Comments on 'Poolside Stranger'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Ending

Romantic , erotic and imaginative . A bit different

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Resonates....

My wife swam competitively, among many other talents. I found her red hair, her sweet smile, and the large "flotation devices" on her chest to be seductive. Despite her impressive bedroom skills, she thought I deserved better. She wanted me to find a girlfriend. I said no -- if she wanted that, she'd have to select my lady for me.

My wife died. A year later, I met a stunning brunette. Twelve months of fucking, sucking, and titfucking followed. Some details similar to Serge and Evely. Did my wife send me a girlfriend? Maybe....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Eerily Familiar

My first wife's name was Evelyn, and she left me a widower at 35, dead of metastatic colon cancer. She made the same promise, that she would send my forever bride. Though it was 15 years before she arrived, arrive she did. Almost 17 years later, we are happier than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read!

Keep up the good work and maybe give us a sequel.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

The story was enjoyable at first, but it was a stretch as to why she was there and why she would do what she did. I was thinking a good solid 4*, but when the end came, it was great, wrapping it all up perfectly, and causing me to bump the score to 5.

Great job and thanks for writing and sharing.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

This is a nice story that is well told. How much more can we ask for? THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, thanks

I enjoyed the story. Thank you.

rRC

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Amazing

Nicely written and a very go story.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

A real tear jersey. Good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but the family can’t take back gifts which are freely given! Evely rightly owned those gifts so she could take them. Now Serge could sue Evely’s ex’s estate for the beating he received which was on the security cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This, touched up a bit to reflect the season, should be in the next Halloween competition.

FandeborisFandeboris12 months ago

It looks like Sierra is going to be around for a lot longer. I am sure Serge will not complain.

A little spooky, but lovely too. Great story got up in it at the very beginning.

LovesDancingLovesDancing10 months ago

The third story of yours I've read, each one with a different reason for two people finding each other. Wonderful! (I may run out of words of appreciation if I read many more)

Campus77Campus779 months ago

Another great story with a wicked twist at the end. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

A kinda surreal story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

SIMILAR Stories