Poolside Voyeurism Pt. 03

Story Info
Giving my stepdaughter the pleasure she's been craving.
1.4k words
4.36
13.4k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara..." I huff out breathlessly as I watch a mix of panic and humiliation cross my stepdaughter's face. She's grabbing blindly behind her, but her eyes never veer from my own. Her hands find a small throw blanket and she tugs it over her naked body as she falls onto her back.

My feet feel like led as I slowly take the few steps from the hall to her little twin bed. I feel like a predator on the prowl, eyes narrowing on my prey. I can smell the scent of her sex in the air, my body reacts on instinct. My girl has been depraved for too long and nothing is going to stop me from bringing her the climax she's been seeking all day.

"Clara." My voices comes out in a low growl as I kneel before her on the bed. I let my hands run hungrily up her bare calves, relishing in her soft skin.

"Wha- what are you doing?" her voice breaks as she questions me. Her eyes are wide with shock and anxiety, but behind that... I can see her need. Something primal inside of her is calling out to me and my body answers to it. My hands find the edge of her little blanket and rip it from her body.

She's bared to me now, her shaky knees pressed together as her small hands rush to cover those luscious breasts. I let my eyes study her anew, taking in her young adult form. She's so much like her mother, and yet... so different. I pry her knees apart, cursing slightly as I see her sweet cunt spilling down her thighs. I grab her under her thighs and drag her to the edge her bed. I kneel on her carpet, keeping my grip on her thighs tight as a take in the heaven between her legs. She's cleanly shaven, and the soft pink of her folds peaking out beckons me to trace my index finger delicately across. I feel her spasm from that light touch alone.

A growl escapes me from deep in my chest as I bring my finger back to my lips to taste her. She lets out a breath of surprise as her big blue eyes take in my every movement. I release a moan, sucking every drop of her sweetness off, only to crave more. I bring my tongue to the bottom of her folds and lick softly up towards her clit, taking the nub between my lips for a gentle squeeze as I reach it.

Her arcs her back at that touch, opening her legs wider for me and grinding her beautiful pussy against my mouth. I take the invitation to dive into her, ravishing her with my tongue as my hands wander further up her thighs to grope her perfect ass. I hear her breaths becoming shallow as she nears her climax, so I stop. I won't let her finish so quickly, not after all the thoughts that have taunted me today.

I flip her over before she can object, wrapping one arm around her narrow waist and allowing the other to cover her tits. I had watched these tits bouncing earlier today, as some limp dick loser gave her the most disappointing sex of her life. I half carry her across the room in this position, dragging her to the closest wall. Once there, I brace her face first against the wall. She doesn't object as I pull her arms over her head and hold them there.

My other hand finds it's way between her thighs, spreading her legs to me in seductive vulnerability. I trace my finger along her folds once more, relishing in the way her body reacts to my touch. Then I pull back and spank her left cheek as hard as I can -- once, twice, three times. She jerks against my hold on her arms, but I am stronger.

I lean into her, bringing my hand between her thighs to rub soothing circles on her clit. I give her this small moment of pleasure before I go on to giver her right cheek the same treatment. I look down to appreciate my work, her ass reddening angrily. I resume my circles at her nub. I repeat this cycle until her legs are slick with arousal and her legs are beginning to buckle. Then, I aggressively spin her to face me. I keep my hold on her arms, pinning her against the wall as I lean in.

I run my face over her delicate collar bones, then up her neck, breathing in the sweet smell of her. I grip her ear lobe between by teeth, nibbling gently before I whisper in her ear. My voice is a deep, possessive growl as I breathe in her ear "Do. Not. Let another weak ass man disappoint you. I saw you earlier, by the pool. You are a goddess. Let them worship you -or kick them to the curb. THIS body, these tits. That sweet cunt..." I allow my touch to illustrate my words.

Clara is shuddering beneath me, hanging on my every word.

"You don't give yourself to just anyone. Never let them disappoint you twice."

I pull her up, helping her wrap her legs around me as I aim myself at her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you against this wall. You're going to cum over and over, you'll remember this for days to come. You'll feel the ache of me with every step, dream of my cock until you're spilling into your sheets every night. You'll be searching for me in every guy who pursues you and you will know your worth."

I slid into her, watching her head fall back in ecstasy. I pounded her into the wall, forgetting the need for quiet as the pictures fell from where the hung. I let her tits bounce in my face, occasionally bringing a nipple into my mouth and clenching with my teeth. I felt her tighten around me as her first climax rang through her. She grabbed at my hair as she rode it out, a string of curse words sounding so out of place with her sweet voice.

I sat her back on the ground, watching her struggle on her shaking legs, like a fawn taking it's first steps. She dropped to her knees before me and I beheld her in all her glory. She was glowing, her skin slick with sweat and cum, her eyes glazed over in bliss. She was magnificent, and finally satisfied.

I made a movie to pick her up, planning to carry her back to her bed. Before I could, I felt a shift in her. Her blue eyes gleamed with mischief and I felt my heart race in response. She sat forward on her knees, running a finger lazily down the length of me. It was my turn to shudder as wrapped her petite hand around my dick and brought it to her pouty pink lips. She ran her tongue across the slit on my tip, tasting the mix of our sex. Then she pulled me to the back of her throat, over and over. I marveled at her experience, her lack of a gag reflex. She brought a hand between my legs to cup my balls, massaging them as she pleasured me. She pressed her thumb into the soft skin behind, making circles as I felt myself coming undone.

But she stopped before my climax, earning another predatory growl from me. That was until, she stumbled back to her bed. She braced herself on all fours, leaned forward as she was earlier when I caught her pleasuring herself. Her ass was high in the air, her legs parted begging me to continue. Her pussy and thighs were soaked and ready for me. I wasted no time, sheathing myself inside of her, as I leaned forward to take her tits in my calloused hands. I slammed into her as she fingered her own clit. I leaned back to spank her bruised cheeks once again, then gripped her blonde locks tightly, pulling her head back to me. I wrapped a hand around her throat, choking lightly with one hand as the other resumed massaging those beautiful tits.

I fucked her with reckless abandon, our sweaty bodies sliding against each other until we finished in one grand finale. I helped her lay back into her bed, tucking in her as I had a thousand times before and then gently kissing her brow. She was so exhausted, she could barely hold her eyes open, but I heard her whisper as I crept from her room, "Thank you, Dad". Any trace of guilt I had vanished in that moment, as I glanced back and saw her fading into sleep completely fulfilled.