Poor Becca Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,624 Followers

"Hahaha," she mocked, "going to cum are we Becca? I told you it wasn't rape."

She was right but I ignored her and looked between my legs at Jacks cock on my clit. He was wanking himself off with his tip resting on my clit, pleasuring us both at the same time. I could smell spunk and my musky pussy scent as I craned my neck off the headrest to get a better look.

"She's enjoying it Jack, make her cum."

I was enjoying it. I could feel it, any second now. Feeling it building from my stomach, I finally let it go. I started to buck and my pussy walls contracted in a rhythm. I was having an orgasm from Jack forcing himself on me and I could do nothing to stop it. I gasped as Jack stuck his thick member back into me. I thought my orgasm would end as he left my clit alone but it only intensified when I felt my contracting cunt sucking him inside me. I came so hard I'd thought I'd break my restraints, as it washed over me in waves. Seeing me cum and feeling my contracting pussy making me tighter, was too much for Jack and he started to cum. He timed his cum thrust wrong as I moved and writhed on the chair and his cock slipped out. His first three squirts hit my labia, ass hole and clit before he managed to get it back into my pulsating hole. He finished with at least ten more spurts inside me as my own orgasm subsided. I lay there panting and sweating with Lexa staring at me.

"You fucking little slut," she snorted, "You fucking love it don't you? You climaxed like a whore, how can this be rape when you react like that? Our clients will go berserk when they see you."

"It is rape," I panted, "gang rape actually, I have no control over my body, it just happened."

Jack spoke for the first time, "Fucking hell her pussy gripped so tight, I couldn't hold off, sorry Miss Lexa I was hoping to give more of a show."

"You were a bit premature, maybe you shouldn't have fucked Kate beforehand. At least you made her cum Jack, so you're forgiven, besides you look to have made a nice mess down there, pull out slowly and lets have a look at her," Lexa said looking at Jack.

Jacks cocked slurped out of me, already going limp, coated in my cum and the cum of three men. I looked at the close up on the screen as Lexa got between my legs again for a viewing.

My slit was shiny and pink, I had cum splattered on my clit and outer labia and on the inside of my thighs. My inner labia were swollen and covered in thick spunk. My hole was open slightly from Jacks thick cock and cum slowly dripped from me onto the chair. I didn't push this load out as I was spent and had no energy.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Lexa, "Now THAT is a fucking sexy creampie, wouldn't you agree Becca?"

"If you say so," I said, "I wouldn't know as I don't let men cum in me."

"Well you've just took three big loads in your cunt and you definitely enjoyed it based on that orgasm you've just had."

Jack squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock and flicked it onto my pussy before he walked away.

"Just look how sexy you look on film," she pointed at the screens.

"Are we done," I asked ignoring her, "Let me go now, you've got what you wanted."

"Done? No of course we're not done! You've got to take a fucking from Brad and Richard yet."

"Kate, Stacey how's he doing over there," she asked looking back to the seating area.

I looked over and wished I hadn't. I had never seen a cock so big. He had two girls to get him going. Stacey had her little tits in his face which the guy was sucking on greedily, while Kate was on her knees, once again, cupping his huge balls. His cock was nine inches long and two inches thick and I watched in disbelief as Kate slid his entire length down her throat without a second thought. I almost gagged just watching it.

"Holy fuck," I said out loud.

"She has skills doesn't she?" Lexa laughed, "He's going to slide that inside you Becca, just like the others did, are you excited?"

"Keep that fucker away from me," I protested "I've done enough now."

"Brads not that big," she smirked, "Richard is much bigger."

"No please Lexa, I can't take that."

Kate throated Brads cock in and out like a professional cock sucker.

"Awwww poor little Becca scared of Brads nine incher," she mocked.

"It's too long and thick, he'll hurt me."

"You'll be amazed how wide a pussy can stretch," she said, "and I did warn you not to push all that semen out of you, you'll need all the lube you can get."

She looked back to the seating area, "Richard stand up and show her what she's in for after Brads done with her."

Richard stood up in his tight boxers and grabbed his bulge. It truly was enormous and it was still not fully hard. He dropped his boxers and it sprang free, at least eleven inches and fatter than Brads, at least the thickness of a beer can.

I burst into tears again, "No Lexa, please don't let him fuck me," I sobbed.

She ignored me, "Kate bring Brad over, he might need your help with this one, her fuck holes tight."

She lead him over with his huge dick in her tiny hand. He got between my legs.

"Don't be scared," he said in an un-expectantly soft voice, "just relax and it won't hurt."

I tried to back up and fought my restraints again but could only back up three inches as he pulled his foreskin back revealing a very large bulbous helmet wider that his shaft.

"Hold her lips open Kate," said Lexa softly, moving in for a closer look.

Kate moved to my side and leaned over with both hands spreading my labia open, so far that it hurt. She struggled due to the amount of cum all over me, making it slippery for her to keep hold.

"That's it Kate good girl, keep her like that," said Lexa. She looked at my frightened face and smiled.

"Take it slow Brad, fuck her with it, stretch her out for Richard."

"NO NO NO. DON'T. PLEASE," I whimpered as I felt his helmet rub over my lips and clit. I tensed and clamped my pussy walls once again but had no strength left, from the other three men that had already violated me.

"Relax or it will be more painful," said Lexa touching my forehead.

"FUCK YOU, LET ME GO. NO"

Brad pushed forward locating my hole. I felt my pussy stretching as he inched into me. I was resisting him by tensing but in the end I had no strength left and relaxed. He slid into me half way and stopped.

I cried out in pain and thought he had split me

"There you go," said Lexa, "I told you to relax."

"He's split me," I cried.

"Stupid girl," she snapped, "look at the screen."

I glanced over and saw my pussy spread and held open by his thick manhood. It was gripping him and cum was oozing out as he pushed in further. I got instantly wetter. It looked so sexy and although it hurt, it hurt in a good way, almost pleasurable.

"She's got a lot of cum in her," said Brad, as he pushed in further still.

I was amazed at the sight of my cunt stretching to take such a monster and almost forgot about the pain. He went in more and I felt his balls bump against me. He was in as far as he could go, his helmet pushing against the limits of my vaginal passage and my cervix. I breathed out which must have been visible to Lexa.

"She's just juiced up all over my cock," laughed Brad.

"Good girl Becca, I told you could take it, your little pussy seems to like it, can't you feel how juicy you just got?" Lexa joked.

I was panting fast taking the pain and the sensation of such a huge member inside me. It hurt but I felt so full it was hard to describe. My face relaxed slightly as he started to withdraw it. I felt like the vacuum of my pussy was sucking him back in and thought he was going to pull my insides out, until he finally withdrew completely with a loud wet sucking sound.

My body relaxed completely and I felt empty.

I must have looked disappointed because Lexa sensed my emptiness.

"And now you want it back inside you don't you, you dirty little bitch? Look at the screen," she said.

I did I as I was told.

"See! Your little whore hole is back to normal, no damage done."

She was right my pussy was a little pinker than before but looked normal. It was oozing with my girl goo mixed with semen and looked extremely erotic.

Lexa looked at Brad, "She can take it, fuck her and lube her up with spunk ready for Richard." I looked on as she walked away with Kate.

I braced myself as he pushed back into me, I watched my pussy lips yield and stretch on the screen as I felt full once more. There was a wet slurping noise as the air and cum was pushed from my hole and his tip touched my cervix again. I sighed a blissful sigh and Brad laughed.

"You love it don't you," he whispered, "my nine inch cock tickling your womb? Dirty little slut."

"No, you're still raping me" I lied to myself.

I did love it, the full feeling, the erotic sight of my cunt stretching from the close up on the camera, the feeling of getting wetter by the second as my body reacted to a thick cock inside me. He started fucking me, pulling all the way out and all the way back in. He too rubbed my clit with the tip of his cock, now and then, trying and get me off. He didn't need to, five minutes of attacking my cunt and I was feeling my second climax building. I tried to hide it but my eyes gave me away. Lexa was watching my face on the screen and looked over to me smiling.

She walked over, "Again? So soon? Wow, your body loves big cock after all Becca," she said laughing. "How can this be gang rape, when you're juicy as a peach and you've cum once already? Admit it you're enjoying this."

I wasn't about to admit it, but I was enjoying it now. "You fucking bitch," I said, "you're as bad as they are for arranging this gang rape, and that's what it is gang rape, you sick fucks, my wetness and orgasm is a body reaction, of course I'm not fucking enjoying it." I lied.

I felt Brads cock pumping in and out of me in a steady rhythm and felt my climax building with each stroke.

"My oh my what a lying whore you've turned out to be Becca. You're going to cum again, I know it, Brad knows it and you know it, so don't lie. It's a fact that most women can climax from clitoral stimulation, but not many from just being fucked."

She looked at Brad. "Good boy Brad, no more clitty play for her, make her cum from penetration, she's close now, finish her off."

I closed my eyes hoping my feelings would subside, but they were building with every thrust. I felt the emptiness as he withdrew and the fullness as his balls hit my sloppy ass cheeks. Empty, full, empty, full. In, out, in, out.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum!" I said out loud, without realising.

"Filthy Slut!" said Lexa, with venom.

Hearing her call me a slut like that sent me over the edge and a huge wave of pleasure hit me like a wall, over and over, wave after wave, I soaked his cock with each contraction of my pussy. I cried out in pleasure and pain as my fuck hole got tighter with each wave.

"Cum in her Brad, fill her up," said Lexa with excitement.

"Oh fuck!" cried brad, as threw his head back and thrust once more as deep as he could.

I felt his cum splatter against my cervix with huge force, warm and sticky. He pulled all the way out and I watched as he spurted a huge stream of boiling hot spunk onto my abused hole before he pushed back in again. He repeated this five times as I bucked like a mule in the chair. A squirt deep inside me followed by a squirt on my pussy. He finally finished with the last few spurts inside me. I felt his cock pulsating in time with my pussy contractions, as if my cunt muscles were milking his balls dry, sucking it inside me like Kate had done with her skilful mouth.

He kept it inside me as we both recovered. We looked each other in the eye and I smiled a shy smile at him.

"Fuck me, you're tight," he laughed, "incredible pussy skills Becca, you're like a milking machine when you orgasm."

"Body reaction, I have no control," I said out of breath.

"I must have cum a bucket load inside you, your cunt sucked me dry."

"Wow what a show," said Lexa with glee, bringing me back down to earth, "you're maybe the best we've had, the clients will fucking love you. Brad pull out slowly we need a good shot of this on camera, let's see her cummy hole."

I turned to the screen, actually wanting to see it for myself. He slowly pulled his softening dick from my tired hole, pulling with it my clear orgasmic juices mixed with Brads sticky cum. His cock was shiny with creamy blobs all over it and as it flopped out of me there was a huge gush of creamy fluid. It stuck to my lips and slowly dripped down my to butt hole. My whole genital area was a mess of spunky residue. My clit was covered and poking out like a kidney bean, my labia were puffy and red with slimy jizz, defying gravity, refusing to drip off.

Lexa let out a blissful gasp, "Wow! Just wow! That's exactly what we're looking for, look at that, freshly fucked pussy creampie, well done Brad, amazing cum load."

"Thank you Miss Lexa," he said and walked off wiping his cock with his hands.

"Still think its rape?" she said looking me in the eye.

I didn't answer, I just stared her in the face.

"You've just had what I'm guessing is the biggest orgasm of your life, am I right?"

I still said nothing. She was right. 'Fucking bitch' I thought to myself.

"A huge climax from penetrative sex alone, quite a rare occurrence."

I looked away to the screens. I gazed at the close up of my face, I looked a mess, make up running down my face, sweaty, my hair was wet. I looked like a rape victim even if I was beginning to feel that maybe I wasn't one. I looked to the screen with my pussy close up. I could see the sex juices of male and female slowly dripping off me. My pussy had finally stopped twitching. The smell of cum and sex was filling the room. I was exhausted from my two massive climaxes and somehow felt content.

"Kate?" Lexa said looking over to the seating area, "bring Richard over, and bring Natalie with you"

'Shit' I thought, I've got to take an even bigger one.

He still had his boxer shorts on. Natalie and Kate bought him over arm in arm. He stood in front of me, his bulge looked soft. The girls pulled his shorts down and he stepped out of them. Kate helped Natalie out of her bra and panties and they all stood there naked. Kate took Natalie's knickers and held them up to Richards nose. He breathed deeply burying his nose into the flimsy gusset. I watched as his cock twitched into life, like throwing a switch. Natalie giggled and both girls dropped to their knees.

Lexa moved over and stood behind Richard, "Nat has an intoxicating scent Becca, men buy her used panties every day of the week."

The two girls stroked his hardening cock between them. Nat at the base and Kate at the tip.

Slobbering on their hands to make him slippery. He was circumcised like the first two with a huge tight ball sack.

"Would you like to smell her scent Becca," she said, taking the panties off Richard and walking round behind my head.

"No!" I said forcefully "I wouldn't, I'm not that way inclined, I'm straight."

She stretched the flimsy g string out so I could see the gusset. It was sopping wet and slimy.

"She is very easily turned on as you can see, she leaks into her knickers all day long," she said softly, as she bought them closer to my nose, "seeing your performance has made her incredibly fragrant."

I could already smell her pussy on the fabric and it was still six inches away. I couldn't see my next attacker as it was obscured by Natalie's underwear but I could hear slurping and sucking noises as they went to work on his cock. I tried to move my head away from the wet material but she moved them closer still. Two inches from my face, I could smell her as if her aroused cunt was in front of me. Musky, sweet, light perfume, the true scent of a woman. I wanted to smell her properly and felt light headed. I closed my eyes waiting for the inevitable.

She snatched them away and laughed.

"Straight are you?" she mocked, "fucking lying again."

'Fucking tease' I thought.

I looked back to Richard who was now fully hard and enormous. His cock was between the two girls mouths. It looked like they were kissing each other but Richards cock was between their lips. They couldn't suck him due to the size, so they went along its length sucking it together. He was at least eleven inches long and three inches thick. I'd never seen anything like it.

My heart ponded at the thought of him fucking me. I was apprehensive and excited all at the same time. Could I take it? I guess I was about to find out.

Stacey pulled a chair over and put in front of me at an angle. She put one leg on the chair and bent forward and leant her elbows on the back rest, showing me her bald pussy, looking back at me and smiling. She had small inner lips and puffy outer ones. She was slick and shiny between her legs.

Lexa was still behind me with Kates G string in her hand, "Show time," she said.

The girls got up and walked back the seating area as Richard and his massive member moved closer still.

He ignored me and stood behind Stacey lining his cock up with her slimy slit. She parted her butt cheeks with one hand and flicked her head to get her hair out of her face. Richard turned and looked at me for a split second and then he shoved his full length inside Stacey in one movement.

I gasped in amazement and Stacey groaned with pleasure. She stuck her ass out and arched her back with grace, as he started to fuck her with his monster cock. I had a perfect view as he slid in and out and I saw how wet she must have been. His cock was shiny and smooth.

"She has skills too," Lexa giggled.

"You're not kidding," I said in amazement.

I felt my clit grow and my pussy twitch and moisten as he speeded up his assault on the tiny girls hole. The whole time Stacey never took her eyes off me, a look of utter lust and ecstasy on her face as she took all he had.

Without being touched at all, I felt my orgasm building from the visual excitement and my whole body tingled as it yearned for stimulation. I shifted in my chair slightly and sighed.

Lexa sensed it and said, "I know what you want."

"I don't want anything," I lied, watching Stacey reach between her legs and rub herself.

"You're jealous, you want him inside you, admit it," whispered Lexa.

"Don't be stupid," I lied again. I did want it, I needed some form of stimulation to get me off and I was past caring now. I needed fucking.

"You want to feel him stretch your little cunt open as he fills your hole with that beast of a cock."

Her words were turning me on like I couldn't believe. Dirty talk and a live sex show were getting me off but I needed him inside me.

"You want him to violate your fuck hole and fill you with his sticky hot cum don't you, you little whore?" she whispered seductively.

"All you have to do is ask and I'll make him fuck you," she said holding Nat's panties out to me again.

I got a sniff of her pussy scent again. The smell, the live sex show, Lexa's dirty talk, it was all getting to me. I wanted his cock so badly.

"Ask me," she said bringing the panties closer.

I stretched to get nearer to the G string in her hand. My pussy was dripping wet again, from cum and my own excitement. I couldn't hold on much longer I needed release, I needed to climax like my life depended on it.

"Ask me," she said again more forcefully.

I gave in, "Make him fuck me," I said.

"Manners?"

"Please make him fuck me," I begged.

She nodded at Richard. He withdrew from Stacey's snatch and turned to line up with my spunky hole. Stacey held his cock and guided him in. He was fucking huge, but I wanted it more than anything. I felt myself moving towards him to make him enter me sooner.

"Fuck her," said Lexa, as she clamped Nat's soaked knickers over my mouth and nose.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,624 Followers