All Comments on 'Poor but Rich.'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely fantastic, 5 stars!

What a lovely story, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Abby getting pregnant by her dad and having the baby would be so wonderful.

DavidAlan2031DavidAlan2031over 4 years ago
A continuing story?

You developed this story very, very well. I would like to see you to continue the story and add more detail to the story line. Develop the potential antagonists, the brother and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Five stars! Please continue with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

To hell with the spoiled selfish brother and shit mother. Move away without giving them the forwarding address. Otherwise a great story can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written

I loved this story and hope that you can add one or two more chapters to what you have already written. Now that you have included Andrew near the end, and added the "baby" conversation you really can't just end it here.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Absolute love

So beautiful that a father and daughter can express their desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

wow sounds like mom and bro need to be dropped off a very high building. great story besides the gutless mom and the spoiled brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Will the story continue? I would love to read about them having children together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pleeease please please continue this story!

LustknabeLustknabealmost 4 years ago

Such a lovely story! I wish you would write a sequel for it, maybe with the two of them starting their own little family.

Five stars from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...