Poor but Rich.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't answer.

Instead I did what I knew I had to. I peeled off my jacket and watched as his eyes went wide.

"Abby." He whispered and seemed to be stuck to the spot. I couldn't tell exactly what he was thinking, but I could see the front of his towel rise as his cock stiffened.

I gulped and dropped my jacket. Taking a hesitant step closer to him with my heart racing.

He shook his head but didn't look away. His erection was evident and I knew he wanted what I did.

"Abby." He murmured softly. His face betraying twin emotions of guilt and desire. My own probably showed much the same and a good dose of nerves.

I closed the distance and placed a hand on his chest, the fingers of my hand splaying out through the dark curls upon it. I could feel his heart thumping in his chest, and I bit my lower lip as I gazed up into the deep blue of his eyes. Eyes like mine. Eyes filled with a longing I fully understood.

"No." he whispered as I stood on tiptoes. Already his arms were around my waist and pulling me in, giving the lie to his denial.

My left hand went around his neck and I pulled his face closer as I pressed my naked tits to his bare chest. My breasts splashing across it so that my erect nipples could finally feel his masculinity upon them.

"Yes." I said softly. The word full of longing as his mouth descended.

Our mouths met and we kissed slowly. His firm lips upon my soft ones, a low moan of need escaped us both as his tongue found mine.

It was as if every doubt and fear fell away and our kissing became frantic, our hands urgent as we explored each other's bodies. The towel around his waist just disappeared and we were on his bed in moments.

There was no real foreplay. We wanted to be together far too much. We ached for each other and I opened my legs eagerly as he rolled on top of me.

Gasping and panting, I reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock, guiding it to my aching pussy lips. No words were spoken as his tip slid past my outer lips and I gasped with joy. I was so wet that his head parted me with ease.

For a moment. With him finally in place. We stopped and he gazed down into my eyes and I smiled and nodded in encouragement.

"I love you Pumpkin." He breathed out huskily.

"I love you too Daddy... please... please." I replied. The need to feel him fully inside me was overwhelming and I begged.

He caressed my face as he began to slide into me, and I let out a long and soft gasp of joy once more. The sensation of him filling me felt so perfect that I couldn't be silent.

The whole of my world felt complete as his lips found mine again and he sheathed himself fully. His hips pressed against my mound and I wrapped my legs around him. Revelling in the sensation of his cock filling me so perfectly.

But I wanted everything. He did too and as his mouth went to my cheek, jawbone and down to my neck in fast needy kisses. We began to buck our hips together with the need to complete our act of love.

Daddy powered in and out of me as we grunted, gasped and clawed at each other. It was fast and frenzied lovemaking that had us both sweating within moments as we writhed together.

Only a few minutes passed and then he was burying himself as deep as he could get, his cock spasming inside me. Ejaculating and twitching within me as his semen pumped into me and I cried out with the pure perfectness of having him cum inside of me.

"Yes daddy. Yes." I gasped out. The sensation of his cum filling me sent me into a quivering mini orgasm that had my thighs clenching and my pussy contracting.

We held to each other as his cock finished pumping and my lips found his once more. The kiss passionate and filled with the happiness of our loving act.

"I have wanted that for so long." He breathed out breathlessly as we collapsed from our efforts.

"Me too." I admitted with fervour as I held onto him. Not letting him exit my wonderfully full pussy. His cock was deflating but felt too good to release just yet. The squishy feeling of his semen dribbling out from the sides of my pussy felt good too.

He lifted up a bit and I caressed his cheek as he brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear. His face growing serious.

"This is very wrong Pumpkin... what are we going to do?" he said and asked with guilt behind the love in his eyes.

"I know... but... it feels right too daddy. I want this. I want this every day for the rest of my life." I replied with a slight tremor in my voice because I feared he was going to try and deny what I felt should be.

His face was a mixture of sadness, guilt and joy as he half smiled and nodded.

"I'm the adult... yet... I think you are the one that's going to have to decide... I can't stop myself from wanting you this way now." He admitted.

I smiled and kissed his lips quickly.

"Then... we are getting a bigger bed." I told him with a giggle.

He smiled and then laughed.

"Okay." He said and I could feel him stiffening inside me.

My mouth opened and I breathed out a small gasp of surprised pleasure.

"Ummmm...." I moaned softly as his lips descended to mine and we began to move again. This time much slower and steadily. Taking our time to fully enjoy the act of making love. Acknowledging that we were finally doing what we both had known we wanted and tried to stop happening for too long.

***

A few months past, we got our double bed, with the sale of the singles we easily afforded it, and we began our life anew. Very much as a couple.

Daddy and I would occasionally have a date night too. Where we would dress smartly and go for a meal or see a film together. It was obvious we were a couple, so I would call him Daniel and he would call me Abigale. A few people would look at us, the age difference was clear, and I guess people thought he was my sugar daddy. Which was funny in a way.

I couldn't have been happier and I'm sure my father was feeling the same way. We would make love nearly every morning and evening, shower together and talk about anything and everything. The age difference seemed irrelevant as he knew me so well and I him. What was even better, was that now we grew to know each other in a different way too.

I didn't feel like I was only his daughter now, I felt like his wife. It was interesting when I thought about it, sometimes I would call him Daddy and sometimes Dan or Daniel.

For a while everything seemed to slip into place as if it was the most natural thing in the world. We ate, slept and made love. We often fucked too, a distinction from lovemaking that I realised was very real when it first happened.

As satisfying as lovemaking was. Sexy and raunchy fucking was a new high that I enjoyed too, bent over a kitchen table or countertop. Grinding on top of him on the sofa or taking it in my bum on all fours. All of it felt amazingly good and daddy loved it too.

We explored our limits and dad taught me so much in a very short time. Things I had once thought of as gross or demeaning, were good when done with him. I hadn't been a virgin, but I hadn't been very experienced either, I found my father was an excellent teacher.

But date night was our special night. It wasn't just in the evening, we would make a whole day of it and ensure it was taken on one of the days we had off work together, waking in the morning with smiles on our faces. Knowing that that day was just for us.

Sometimes it would start with making love right away. But mostly, we would take our time, taking a shower before sitting down to a nice breakfast and discussing what we would like to do for the day. If it was pleasant out, we often went down to the river and took a leisurely walk along the banks to a pub. Relaxing together and talking some more, our conversations centred around the silly things in life and were rarely serious on those walks.

I loved to tease my father too, wearing something pretty and sexy that made me feel good but also tantalised my father, seeing the look of desire on his face was priceless. So, I regularly wore a tiny skirt and tight or slightly see-through top.

I got a twin hit out of wearing something that was provocative, preferably with the chance of flashing my panties or a nipple slip. Daddy would jealously glare at anyone he caught looking at me, just as any father would, while also getting turned on with the knowledge that he could, and did, get to take those clothes off me for a shag.

I would giggle naughtily as his expressions changed and I think he enjoyed the game too. He certainly got hard when I did it.

One day I wore a tiny G-String that hardly covered my trimmed bush, its string parted my pussy lips and wasn't much of a covering at all. It went under a pleated miniskirt that barely brushed the tops of my thighs, any movement made the pleats flare, and gave a quick glimpse of lower bum cheek.

It was a beautifully warm day too, so I had chosen a loose camisole top with spaghetti straps, it was white and lacy, so that the pink of my nipples and areola were subtly discernible.

As a surprise, I had him meet me by the river and grinned when he saw what I intended to wear for our walk.

"Abby, you can NOT wear that in public." He scolded while being visibly aroused.

"I just walked all the way here in it... besides, I'm nearly nineteen and can wear what I want." I replied airily and then giggled, linked my arms with him and pulled him along the path.

After a few steps, he hauled me to a stop, stepping in front of me with a frown on his handsome face.

"No Abby, it's not... not decent, young girls shouldn't walk around like... like... THAT." He said and gestured at my outfit. His head shook from side to side and his eyes kept glancing around to see if anyone was looking at us, at me.

I looked around slowly and then at him.

"Don't be such a fuddy duddy DAN. I have been independent for a while now. Just enjoy the show." I said with a tilt of my head and a deliberate shoulder shrug that made my boobs jiggle. "Besides, you are here, and no one is going to try anything. Looking never hurt anyone." I added and bit my lower lip as I ran a finger over his chest.

He didn't miss the use of his name rather than daddy. I always did it when I wanted him to see me more as his girlfriend than his daughter.

He shook his head in resignation and took my arm again to resume or walk.

After a few minutes, he looked out over the river and sighed.

"I'm not a fuddy duddy." He said.

I laughed, lent my head on his shoulder and hugged his arm. My face smiling warmly as I looked up at his profile.

"Weelllll... you don't FUCK like one." I gave him. My voice mirthful and teasing.

"Cheeky bugger." He replied with a small laugh and a smile as he looked down into my eyes.

I pouted my lips and tilted my head.

"But you love it." I said and waited for my kiss.

He lent down and gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"I do." He agreed and then ruefully laughed at himself.

We walked happily after that and talked about nothing special, just enjoyed the closeness and company as we ambled along the pathway.

We passed quite a few people, it was a Saturday, and a lot of the city had decided to do what we were doing.

A few men eyed me up and down and a couple around my age looked my dad over with judgemental disgust. I had found that it was more people my age that judged my father for having a young girlfriend. The older ones seemed less concerned, while the elderly would shake their heads at my attire, they didn't seem to think it odd for an older man to have a younger girlfriend.

And it was usually the women who sniffed in disgust or glared angrily. Which felt odd to me. I knew how hard it was to find a nice partner, even at eighteen, I was aware how shitty men could be and had thought other women or girls would understand my choice of a more mature man.

It wasn't as if they knew he was my father. Sure, we looked alike, but unless I wore a sign around my neck, no one could know that I was fucking my dad.

The pathway curved around with the river and as we rounded one bend, I saw a group of girls my age approaching. Right away, they noticed us and started chattering and giggling amongst themselves.

"I'll bet he uses a ton of Viagra." .. giggle... "wonder how much she cost." ... snicker... snigger, more giggles and half whispered comments drifted to my ears.

As we passed them, I was silently fuming.

"When we get home, I want all eight inches of you in my ass." I said loudly enough to be heard by them to my father. My tone husky and sensual in a way these girls couldn't match. Not with their stupid inexperience.

My father guessed why I had suddenly turned all sex pot on him and winked at the young girls passing us.

The scandalised look of shock on their faces made me smirk and we continued past.

"O. M. G.... so gross." I heard one say.

"For eight inches, I'd date him." Said another and got a series of gasps and "ewwww." Responses from her friends.

"You are so bad." My father whispered and chortled.

"It wasn't a lie." I replied with a shrug that jostled my boobs and top, making my left shoulder strap fall down my arm, exposing a good amount of creamy pale boob flesh.

He looked at around and then nodded with his head towards some bushes.

"Well, if you are feeling like that?" he said throatily. His eyes filled with sudden lust.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed in shock, my eyebrows raised at his abrupt bravery and suggestion.

"Yes?" he asked as he steered me off the path and towards the bushes.

I glanced around and bit my lower lip. His about turn in attitude had me off balance but turned on.

I couldn't see the girls anymore or anyone else, I felt a thrill at the prospect and nodded. "Okay." I agreed with a half naughty, half nervous giggle.

Moments ago, I was the one who had him off balance and horney. Now I was feeling what it was like as he pulled me between a group of bushes and trees.

We kissed intensely as I scrabbled at his belt and zipper. It was all a bit crazy as his cock sprang out and he grabbed the hem of my top.

In no time at all. I was topless and on all fours. My father simply pulled my G-String to one side and mounted me quickly.

Like a pair of dogs. We fucked. His six-foot three frame covered my five two with ease and I gasped as he began to hump me like I was a bitch in heat.

I certainly felt like I was as I worked my rear in time to his thrusts. Backing onto his dick lustily as I whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

Small gasps escaped my mouth as he panted. His mouth next to my ear while he humped me faster and faster.

"huh, huh, huh." I panted too. The cock in me forcing out the sound with each rapid thrust.

"You want it in your bum?" he said after a few moments. His tone full of dirty lust.

"Yeah... ung... yeah... put it in my bum daddy." I gasped out breathlessly. Wanting to feel that dirty and slutty sensation of being anally fucked by him. A pleasure I had only recently learned I liked.

He pulled out and spat into his hand. I lowered my head to the grass and leaves, raising my rump up for easier use as my bare tits brushed across cool grass.

Carefully, he eased sputum into my passage with his thumb and spat a few more times. Slicking my taboo hole until his thumb was sliding in and out with ease.

"Good?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to cum in your bum." He promised.

"Do it." I begged and wriggled my ass in the air. Enjoying the sensation of his thumb in my bum.

Pressure built against my anal opening as his cock pressed against it. I didn't mind and pushed back to get it in faster.

I gave a small gasp as I felt his bulbous head suddenly slip in. My anus giving way and then smoothly accepting the invasion.

'Ummm....nnnggghhhhaaa." I breathed out as he began to push deeper and deeper. His pace slow but deliberate as he worked his shaft into me.

I could smell crushed grass and feel him getting further into me. My nails dug into the soil beneath the grass as we rocked back and forth.

From my left, I could hear people chattering as they passed our hiding place. It turned me on even more and I slid one hand under me to flick my clit.

The twin sensations of rubbing my sensitive clit and that of a cock filling my ass had me in a daze.

My father bent and covered my back with his chest. Supporting his weight with one arm as his other snaked under me. His large hand engulfed my left tit and grasped it as he began to truly fuck my rear.

It felt so good, all those sensations combined, and I felt that familiar feeling build in my lower abdomen. Tingles ran up my spine from my crotch as daddy puffed in exertion.

The raw flesh of his cock in my ass felt amazing and the soft sound of his hips hitting my bum cheeks filled my ears.

I began to get louder as I neared a climax and my father covered my mouth in concern.

Muffled. I whimpered and gasped through an orgasm.

Daddy wasn't done though and humped me faster, until he rammed as deep as he could get, and I felt him shaking atop of me. His cock twitching and jerking within my anal passage as it ejaculated his warm semen into me.

Cum filled my ass as he withdrew and then plunged all the way in once more. More cum erupted from him and he did it twice more. Seemingly endless amounts of semen pumped into my anus each time.

Our bodies were slick with sweat as he remained inside me and lifted me up, kneeling on the ground, he had one hand on my tummy and one cupping my right breast. As I turned my head and found his hot mouth with mine. We kissed hard and passionately as I undulated my buttocks to feel his cock slide around in my slicked ass, it was deflating fast and slipped out with a wet squelch. Some of his semen dribbled out before my gaping asshole could close, and I could feel the squishy wetness between my bum cheeks as we kissed.

"Good?" he asked as he held me upright and cupped both of my breasts, kneading them gently, as he nibbled my neck.

"So good, so dirty daddy." I sighed happily. Reaching round to run my fingers through his hair.

"You like being dirty, don't you?" he whispered as I looked around or hiding spot. Between the branches I could see the river and people walking along the path.

It sent a shivering thrill through me, to see those people so close, to know that we could have easily been caught. I could just imagine what we would have looked like, a young girl and a forty-year-old man fucking her in the ass. Me, face pressed to the grass with my bum up. Him, hips powering back and forth as he bum fucked me. Sweat glistening on our bodies as his hand muffled my cries of pleasure.

I nodded as he asked the question and giggled.

"Yes daddy. I love being dirty with you." I agreed.

"Have you ever done something like this before?" he asked softly as he tweaked my nipples.

"No. No way, I can't imagine anyone else getting me hot and wet enough to dare." I replied truthfully, twisting around so that I could face him.

He smiled and we kissed again. Our jaws working slowly as our tongues rolled over each other's.

Slowly, we sank to the earth and I opened my legs. We made love on the grass, as people ambled by, oblivious to the couple that were copulating in the bushes a few yards away.

***

It was my nineteenth birthday. Daddy and I had made love that morning and were sharing a shower when the doorbell rang.

I had a mouthful of his cock and he was getting close to cumming when I heard it. I looked up at my father as I worked up and down his magnificent cock, my eyes asking if I should stop.

"Don't stop. I'm close." He panted out, with the water splashing onto the back of his neck and running down his muscular frame in rivulets.

I sucked and used my tongue the way he liked, savouring the taste of clean cock and worshiping every inch of it, as I worked a bit faster. The bell rang again, and we ignored it as I deepthroated him, touching my chin to his balls as I suppressed my gag reflex.