Poor but Rich.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rewarded by a soft groan from him as his cock began to pump semen straight down my throat. Luscious tasty semen that I eagerly gulped down as I rose a little, taking the rest into my mouth, so I could taste it better. I had become a bit addicted to the taste of his semen and loved to roll some of it around my mouth, fully savouring his flavours.

The bell rang a third time and was followed by the sound of someone rapping their knuckles on our door.

My father helped me to my feet and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll get it Pumpkin; you finish your shower." He told me with a warm smile.

"Okay Daddy. Get rid of them and then come fuck me on the sofa." I replied happily. We had the day to ourselves, neither of us were working, and I wanted as much of him as I could get.

He slapped my bum playfully and grinned as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

"I think I need breakfast first." He chortled over his shoulder as he stepped out of our bathroom.

I giggled at the swagger in his step and grabbed the shampoo.

***

Obviously, I had stayed in touch with my mother and my brother, we both tried to keep things civil with them and I still loved Andrew very much. It was only my mother that I couldn't forgive.

So, when I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Andrew, I was pleased at first.

"Andy, when did you get back? How are you?" I asked as I gave him a hug. Wrapped in a towel and decent enough to greet my only sibling.

He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"Got in today, thought I would come see your new place and say hi." He answered as he glanced around our small flat.

As he glanced over our tiny abode, I realised that both dad and I were in towels and that I couldn't let my brother see our bedroom. Not with the double bed in it and the sheets that definitely needed changing after last night and this morning.

Our father was obviously thinking the same thing as he pulled out a kitchen chair for Andy.

"Here, take a seat, I'll pop the kettle on while your sister gets dressed." He said with a nod to me as Andrew took the offered seat.

"Thanks dad. I could do with a cuppa." I heard my brother reply as I stepped quickly into the bedroom.

In a flash, I whipped off the cum stained sheets and threw fresh ones on the bed. Grabbed a pair of jeans, wriggled and jumped to get into them, then threw on a T-Shirt. A quick brush of my hair had to suffice, I didn't want to leave daddy alone with Andy for too long, as I wanted to be aware of what was said, to avoid any slips of the tongue.

Thinking fast. I gathered up the dirty sheets and bustled back into the kitchen.

"I'll wash this lot now daddy. You don't have any clean sheets for the sofa bed." I said as I opened the washing machine and stuffed them into it.

My father didn't miss a beat.

"Thanks Pumpkin. That's very thoughtful of you." He replied.

"Is there only one bedroom here? I didn't realise you had bought something so small." Andrew said and looked like he was feeling guilty.

"It's fine. We work it out and it's quite comfortable really." I assured as I stood up from the washing machine. Giving him a smile.

Andrew wasn't stupid. Far from it, he was at University studying Astro engineering and was doing well. He knew what it cost in fees and that it was mainly our father that was paying his way.

He didn't realise that my income and dads, were now, basically the same thing. That it was 'our' money that was putting him through Uni. Mum hardly added anything and was quite happy to spend what she made on herself and her new fella.

"Yeah, but... it's tiny. I feel a bit of a shit, as I was going to ask to stay here tonight." He replied and ran his hands through his hair. His eyes darting about in that guilty way he used to do.

I looked at dad, shook my head and mouthed a "NO."

"Well, you can stay if you need to. You and I can share the sofa bed and Abby can stay in her room." My father said and I rolled my eyes.

He was being a sucker and I was sure that the only reason Andy wanted to stay was because of something selfish.

Much as I loved my brother, I knew him too well too.

"Err, yeah... why do you need to stay in the city? You hate it. You have always hated cities." I asked as I made us all tea and put some toast on.

Our old house and Mum's new one, were well away from the city, both had been close to a small town about an hour and twenty minutes' drive away, with rolling hills and countryside all around.

"Yeah. I don't like cities. But I do want to spend some quality time with you and dad." Andy said with a vague gesture at me and daddy. "I thought we could have lunch, talk... you know, catch up properly." He clarified.

Dad was all for it and sat at the table with a smile.

"We'd love that son. Abby and I have missed you so much." He said warmly and I could tell that Andrew had said just the right thing to tug on our fathers' heart.

It did sound sincere too. So, I bit my tongue and gave my brother the benefit of the doubt.

I wish I could say it all worked out. But after a pleasant day and then my first night sleeping alone for a long time. We sat down for breakfast the next morning and Andrew started talking about how much traveling he was having to do for his course now.

It soon became obvious that he wanted a car. Not just any car either, he said he needed something with plenty of space and it should be a Land Rover or Range Rover. Even second hand, that was a big ask.

My father looked at me and I looked back with sympathy. I knew he wanted to be able to give his son, my brother everything he could.

"We can't afford to buy you something like that Andy. Maybe... at a push... we could scrape together four or five grand." My father said and took my hand the way he used to take mums when handing down such decisions. Family decisions, and it showed how he was thinking of me and him as husband and wife, as a couple.

I squeezed his fingers automatically and then realised what we were showing and gently let go. Dad must have realised too and covered quickly.

"Something like that would need your sister's money too. We, you and I, can't ask your younger sister to pay for that. Now can we?" He said changing the 'we' into something more family sounding than couplie. Emphasising that I was the younger to try and separate me from being included.

Andrew shook his head but looked at me quizzically.

"I guess not. Sorry I asked." He replied but kept looking at me oddly.

I felt a surge of worry. There was something of a question in my brother's eyes that I read as suspicion.

"I could lend you a bit too... add it to what mum and dad can give." I found myself saying.

"That would be great Abby... how much were you thinking?" Andrew said quickly.

I could feel my father's eyes on me but didn't dare look at him. I was too fearful about what Andrew might be thinking.

"I have six saved." I told him truthfully.

Andrew shrugged and smiled.

"Six is good. Thanks." He said happily but when I looked in his eyes, they were flat and emotionless.

"Abby... all of it? Are you sure?" my father asked. His tone surprised.

I stood and began to clear away our breakfast dishes.

"Yes. I'm sure daddy." I replied evenly.

***

Andrew left right after I handed him a check from my savings account and dad gave him one from his. We still had our joint account and that money was safe. But our 'generosity' had cost both of us every penny we had managed to put aside for emergencies, and the money for me to begin acting classes again.

After my brother left. I sat on the sofa, wrapped in my father's arms, and told him what I feared.

"He'll come back for more if that's true." My father said sadly as he thought about it and realised, I was probably right.

I interwove my fingers with his and nodded.

"It's all going to be ruined." I said with a sob.

"No, it won't Abby. I can't lose what we have. Whatever it takes, we will find a way." He promised and kissed my brow as I looked up at him.

"make love to me." I begged softly. Not exactly ignoring his promise but wanting to feel him inside me and lose myself for a while in his embrace.

Silently. Understanding that I didn't want to talk about it anymore. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

I lifted my hips as he undid my jeans and pulled them off.

We didn't make much noise as we made love. It was slow and caring as we showed how deeply we felt for each other.

He came inside me with a soft moan and then we snuggled together, my hand drifted down to cover my belly as we lay together.

"I want a baby." I whispered very quietly.

"Now?" he asked gently, not judging or refusing.

"No, but one day." I replied and looked up into his eyes.

He smiled and nodded, and I saw nothing but the deepest love in his expression.

We both knew that we had a long way to go. Both understood that to make that happen, we would have to solve more than a few problems. Yet, right in that moment. We gave each other a promise without having to say anything.

The end......