All Comments on 'Poor Little Cassie Ch. 06'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please continue with her..extremely hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

A seductively well crafted tale of a shy young girl being transformed into a confident and accomplished young whore. MORE!

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
All for fun

Great story! What more can be said?

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Unfinished

Just thought I should mention that with 2 brothers, 1 a half bro that would be a chip of the old block, you have 2 more chapters to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honestly

Honestly, I love the story, but I haven't been able to enjoy it since I found out that her mother had repeatedly been raped. She just doesn't care about her mother and I find it a little disgusting. Who does that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am totally surprised that she did not sleep in the car to the airport. After the all night fuckfest I am concerned that she was able to walk. Does her mother know what her Cassie did last night and this morning? I wondered with that dirt bag Tony would get Cassie home. She had quite the ordeal last night and this morning. Imagine all of that food in your stomach from breakfast and then getting raped a few more times. Guess the drug really did a good number on this little girl. Hope she does not get pregnant. Oh, for the party the next weekend? I am ready to bet that her brothers and her dad will get a piece (or two) of sweet Cassie. Will her mom find out that she ate Cassie out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous