Poor Little Cassie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat down and Tony started talking.

He talked about a lot of stuff I didn't understand but every now and then he would reference me and I would nod. The guys seemed pleased and I was amazed at how he worked them. They seemed like putty in his hands.

Dinner was served and it was wonderful, some sort of heavenly chicken. The dessert however almost made me cum in my seat. It was a crème brule that was to die for. I don't know if I ever had anything that tasty in my mouth ever.

There was a lot of wine and I felt a little woozy. I was not drunk but I hoped that Tony didn't ask me to do anything too bad. I thought about it a little then, he hadn't done anything crude tonight at all. This was actually a nice date. The conversation was great and I felt like the guys were nice. This wasn't so bad. I could do this. I felt so proud of myself for standing up to him. Obviously that is all I needed to do.

The conversation waned and the guys stood up. I stood also but grabbed the table as I felt a little light-headed. I smiled my best smile and shook their hands again as they stared at my boobs. They both left and Tony was looking at me.

"You ready?" He said and held out his hand.

"Yes. I am really tired." I said and realized I was.

He took my hand and led me down the hallway. We made to the lobby and Beatrice hugged him around the waist as he kissed the top of her head. We walked out and the car was waiting. Billy opened the door and got an eyeful of thigh as I clumsily climbed in. I looked up at him and smiled. He nodded and closed the door. I saw Tony talking to him and then sliding money into his hand.

The other door opened and Tony slid in. He said something to the driver and the car took off. I laid my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. I thought of my boyfriend at college and how fun it would be to back there. I thought of my cheerleading and how excited I was to get started on that again. I must have dozed off and I woke when I felt the car stop. I looked out and saw we were on a city street. There wasn't much around but a couple of bars.

My door opened and I saw Tony's hand. I took it and he helped me to my feet. My head felt a lot better, the nap must have done me good. I looked around and the street looked dark and a little scary. Tony held onto my hand and turned to the bar closest to us. It looked like a typical bar with neon signs all in the windows. He opened the door and pulled me through. It was amazingly crowded but Tony went through the crowd easily. I saw lots of faces and all the guys were looking at me. I heard a few crude things and once even a hand popped me on the butt.

We made it to the bar and Tony said something to the bartender. The bartender nodded and then turned around. Tony walked on and led me across the room. I noticed a stage with a small band on it. There were people dancing and it really didn't look like that bad of a place considering the neighborhood. We made it to the edge of the room and there was a huge guy standing next to a black door.

"Hey, Tony." The huge man said and held out his hand.

"Hey Vito, how's it hanging?" Tony said and grabbed his hand and hugged him.

"Who is this little morsel?" The man said, looking at me.

"This is Cassie. Does she pass muster?" Tony said and lifted my hand, turning me around.

"Oh yes, indeed. Joe is expecting you. He will like her." The man said and I got a little scared.

"Thanks Vito, come in later and we can have a drink." Tony said.

"Will do, I could use a drink." He said and looked at me.

Tony laughed and the man opened the black door. Tony led me into a relatively dark room. There was an empty stage and a lot of tables around. There were a lot of people at the tables and a bunch standing around the bar. The bar ran the full length of the room and then there were two pool tables at the end with a lot of guys around them playing.

"Hey Joe. How are you?" I heard Tony's voice and I looked to see we were near the bar and he was hugging another man that looked a lot like him.

"Great, fucker, great, how are you?" The man said as he pulled out of the hug.

"Great as usual. Nice party!" Tony said.

"Yeah, the guys work hard and they deserve this every now and then." He said.

"Yes, they do. I want you to meet someone." Tony said and pulled me in front of the man.

"Holy shit, Tony, who is this?" Joe said, his eyes moving slowly down my body.

"This is Cassie. She works for me and is here to help you celebrate." Tony said and I looked up at him.

"Yes, baby girl, Joe here just landed a huge contract and his entire workforce is here to celebrate. How many guys do we have now Joe?" Tony asked.

"Last count we have 35 Tony with little Bobby here we just hired yesterday." Joe said and hugged a little guy at the bar.

"That is great Joe. Take her for a spin." Tony said and held out my hand to Joe.

I looked at Tony and he was smiling.

"Dance with him Cassie." He said and his smile faded.

Joe took my hand and led me to a small dance floor a little ways away. There were about four tables surrounding the small open area on three sides and the pool tables on the other. Joe pulled me into his arms and started to dance slow. One of his hands was on my upper back and one on my lower back. I looked out at the table and saw a lot of faces, all looking at me. I started to get a little worried and then I felt Joe's hand slide onto my ass. I flinched a little and he squeezed me a little tighter.

"Relax, baby girl, you don't want to fight this. Tony will not be pleased and you do not want to see him unpleased, believe me." Joe whispered in my ear.

"No, I don't want this." I said and pushed out of his arms.

Joe looked a little surprised and then laughed.

"Boys, we have a feisty one. Tony has sent us a present and she has a little spirit." Joe said and looked out at the tables.

I heard a cheer and then I noticed guys getting up and standing around the dance floor. I turned to look for a way to escape but I was surrounded. My eyes started to tear up and then I felt someone grab my arm. I screamed and tried to pull his hand off but then another hand grabbed my other arm. I was held in the middle of the floor and Joe walked slowly up to me.

"Little Cassie, what are you hiding under that pretty dress?" Joe said and ran his finger across my chest on the edge of my dress.

"Guys, should we unwrap our present?" Joe said and grabbed the edge of my dress near my chest.

Another cheer erupted and Joe looked at me.

"Please, don't." I said.

He smiled and pulled my dress hard. I heard the material rip and felt air hit my front. I looked down and he had torn open the entire front. My green bra was showing as well as most of my stomach. There was a large piece of material hanging over my waist. Another cheer erupted.

"Wow, look at those puppies. Very nice little girl." Joe said and put his hands over my breasts.

He squeezed and I whimpered. He ran his hands down over my stomach and then up my sides. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. He opened it and then pulled one of my bra straps off my shoulder. He sliced it and I felt it fall loosely onto my chest. He cut the other one and then he grabbed the middle of my bra and pulled it out.

"Guys, what do you think?" Joe said and laughed.

Another cheer erupted and then the knife sliced through the front of my bra. I felt the air hit my breasts as they bounced free. There was a short silence and then a loud cheer. I was crying now and then I felt the men let go of my arms. I wrapped my arms over my boobs and tried to run to the nearest opening. I almost made it and then I was pulled back by my dress. I heard more ripping as I was dragged back to the middle. They let me go and my dress felt looser. I grabbed it to hold it on and then I felt it being tugged again. I turned to pull away and heard another rip. The man holding my dress pulled it hard and I stumbled and fell. He pulled it completely off as my butt hit the floor. I put my hands down to brace my fall and my boobs bounced again.

Another cheer and then someone grabbed my ankle. They pulled it up and I tried to scramble away but I was soon hanging by my foot as the man held it high in the air. I felt hands all over me and then I felt my panties get tight and then loose. They were torn off and I felt a hand touch my pussy. I screamed and then I felt someone grab my other ankle. They drug me over to one of the pool tables and threw me onto it. They pulled me to the edge so my ass was just on the table. I sat up and then they pulled my legs far apart so I was almost spread eagle on the table.

I looked up to see Joe step in front of me and he was holding his cock. It was rock hard and pretty big. It wasn't as big as Tony's but it was not small. He stepped between my legs and placed it at the entrance to my young pussy. I felt its heat as it sat there.

"Beg me for it." Joe said.

I shook my head back and forth sharply and then I felt him slap my breast. It felt like fire hit my boob and I screamed.

"Beg me." He said.

I still shook my head and he slapped my boobs again. He kept slapping them as I tried to move away but my legs had me pinned. He stopped slapping when he heard my small voice.

"What did you say baby?" Joe said and the room got quiet.

"Please fuck me Joe." I said softly.

"I thought that is what you said." Joe said and sunk his cock into me slowly.

I grunted as he hit bottom and he grabbed my hair at the back of my head. He pulled my face to his and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid inside. He kissed me for a few seconds and then pulled back. His cock stayed buried but he did not move.

"So tell me baby girl, how would you feel about all of the guys fucking you?" He said and stared into my eyes.

I looked at him and wanted to shake my head but I kept it still. He continued to look me in the eyes.

"Well, sweetie, what do you say?" He said and nodded his head slightly.

I closed my eyes.

"I think you need to ask them nicely." He said and I opened my eyes.

I shook my head and he squeezed my hair. I flinched as it pulled a little.

"Please." I said.

"Please what baby?" Joe said.

"Please will everyone fuck me?" I said.

"I don't think they heard you honey, a little louder." Joe said and I heard laughter.

"Please will everyone fuck me!" I screamed.

"Guys, you heard her. We must do as the lady asks." He said and the crowd cheered.

He moved his cock out and then slid it hard back in. I grunted again.

"Something else baby girl, there are a lot of guys here and this little pussy is gonna get kinda messy. Do you think it would ok if we fucked you in the ass as well?" Joe said with a chuckle and pinched my nipple.

I didn't move or respond. He pinched my nipple really hard.

"Please, you can fuck my ass too!" I screamed and the crowd erupted.

"What a nice young lady we have here fellas. You know, I think we should fuck that pretty face too. Wouldn't that pretty face look good with a big cock stuffed in it?" Joe said and everyone laughed.

I stared at him and then looked out at all the faces. I realized I was in for a long night. Joe pulled out and then slammed back in. He started fucking me hard. I was grunting as he hammered me. I was pulled back onto the table and then hands were all over my boobs. I felt my shoes being ripped off and then hands over my feet and legs. My pussy was responding to Joe's huge cock and I closed my eyes.

I felt Joe push deep and then fill me with cum. He pulled out and another cock was inside me in a matter of seconds. I barely felt it slide in and then I felt him slamming into me. I saw a guy climb onto the table and straddle me. He pushed my boobs together and slid his cock between them. I saw the end of it poke out from between my breasts as he fucked my tits. The man in my pussy came quickly and another took his place. I knew this was the third and wondered how long it would take me to lose count. As this thought went through my head a wad of cum hit me in the mouth. I looked and saw the head of a cock poking out from between my boobs and shooting another load. This load landed on my neck and then another just ran out onto my chest.

I felt my head turned and then a cock slid into my mouth. I tried to adjust but it slid to the back of my throat quickly. The man pulled my head up and then slid his cock into my throat. I tried to move my arms as I lost my breath. I heard laughing and felt the man in my pussy slam hard into me and shoot his seed. I was whimpering and then the cock slid slowly out of my throat. Air rushed in and my lungs filled. Another cock slid into my messy pussy. How many was that?

I was thinking four and then I felt cum fill my mouth. I swallowed a little but some of it ran out the side. The cock slid in and out of my mouth a couple more times and then pulled out. I took a deep breath just in time before another cock slid into my mouth and then my throat. I was losing energy to fight and I just laid there as he fucked my face. I could feel him drive all the way inside, his pubic hair against my nose and then pull almost all the way out. He fucked me in the mouth for a couple of minutes and then slammed deep and shot his cum directly into my belly. I felt him flinch three times and then pull out slowly.

Another man was stepping away from my pussy and another stepped in. I had officially lost track now. I coughed as the cock left my mouth and I was happy that another one did not slide in. I felt myself being pulled up to a sitting position and then a big black man buried his cock into my pussy and wrapped his arms around me. He lifted me up and then slid his hands under my thighs and held me up with his cock buried inside my little body. The crowd cheered as he walked me to the center of the dance floor and started to move my pussy up and down on his cock.

I felt another man behind me and then my ass cheeks opening. I braced myself and then a cock touched my asshole. Cheering erupted and the cock slid inside my ass relatively easily. He must have lubed it up as even my slutty ass would not be that easy to get into the first time. I took a breath as the two cocks drove up into me at the same time. I was so full. I put my head on the black man's chest and got double fucked in the middle of the dance floor.

The cock left my ass and another slid in as the black man continued to fuck my pussy. I felt him groan and assumed he was cumming inside me. I couldn't tell anymore when they came in my pussy, it just felt like cum was running out of it constantly now. The man behind me grabbed my legs and the black man moved away. Another guy stepped up and jammed his cock inside my pussy. I had two cocks in me again. I have no idea how long this continued but I felt like a rag doll as the cocks hammered me from both sides.

I realized something was changing as I felt my body laid down over a table. My boobs pressed into the table and then I felt my head pulled up by my hair. A huge cock slid into my mouth and into my throat immediately. I felt my legs part and a cock slid into my ass. The cocks fucked me in rhythm and I felt cum fill my mouth again. As I was swallowing another load the cock pulled out of my ass and was replaced by another. I was in this position for a long time and my neck was starting to ache as my head was held up. I closed my eyes and must have passed out.

I woke up when I felt cold liquid hit my face. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a man kneeling next to my face, his cock flopping out of the front of his pants, cum dripping off of it. He was holding a paper cup of beer and it was sloshing around a lot. Another splash of beer flew out of his cup and hit me in the face.

"Sorry about that baby." He said and stood up slowly.

He almost fell off the edge and I realized I was on the stage now. My legs were spread open and a man was fucking me. Big surprise. I turned my head to see there were only a few guys left. A few? I counted 12 from my viewpoint but the crowd was not nearly as large as before. The man fucking me pulled back and then someone flipped me onto my stomach.

"I want that ass again." I heard behind me and another cock jammed into my butt.

He fucked me for a while, slamming hard into me each time. He pulled out and then another stepped in. I was able to count five this time before there was no cock in my butt. I laid there for a minute but no one touched me. I tried to slide off the stage and fell onto the floor in a heap. I leaned against the stage. My pussy and ass were numb and I felt all wet and sticky. I touched my hair and it was full of cum. I looked down and my boobs were also covered in cum. I noticed something written on my boob and I concentrated enough to read "cunt" in bold black letters across the top of my right boob. I looked over and saw "whore" written on my left boob and then I saw other words on my thighs and legs. I could not make out the words and I leaned my head back against the stage.

I looked out at the club and it looked like there were still about 20 guys or so hanging around the bar. I wondered what time it was but I couldn't see a clock. I wanted to stand but I knew there was no way my legs would allow that. I sat there and just looked. I remembered how strong I felt earlier and now I was sitting in a pool of cum on the floor of a club. Real strong now. I felt a sob in my chest but it never came out. I closed my eyes.

I felt my hair pull and then I felt movement. I opened my eyes and I was being drug across the floor by my hair. I wanted to struggle but I did not have the strength. They pulled me up and laid me across the pool table again on my back. My legs opened and I felt another cock slide in me.

"Round two baby, you ready?" I heard and looked at Joe between my legs.

I turned my head and a crowd was gathering again. I looked back at Joe.

"Everyone has their second wind and now we are going to fuck you into next week." He said and the crowd erupted.

Someone pulled my head to the side of the table and a cock slid into my mouth. I closed my eyes and I think I lasted until the 7th cock in my mouth before I passed out.

"I have no idea. Fuck no." I heard a voice.

My head was fuzzy and I had no idea where I was.

"No, she was here when I got here." The voice again.

I tried to open my eyes but they were caked shut.

"The place is a fucking mess." The voice.

I cleared my head to realize I was lying on my stomach. My right arm was out to my side and my left was under my body. I felt my left shoulder then as I realized it was sore.

"Really? Ok, but I am not sure she is able." The voice.

I tried again and my left eye popped open. It felt crusty and swollen but I could see. I was still in the bar and I was on a pool table. I felt the edge of the table on my thighs as my head cleared a little more. I tried to move my left arm but I couldn't. I whimpered a little.

"Yeah, looks like she just woke up." The voice.

I glanced over and saw an older man talking on a phone near the bar. He had long gray hair and a beard. He looked a little mad.

"She is fucked up dude and they broke one of my fucking cue sticks." The old man said.

I tried to concentrate and was able to pull my left arm out from under my body. Pain shot through my left shoulder and I started to cry.

"How do I know? Because it is broken in two and one end of it is sticking out of her ass." The old man said.

I tried to look but I couldn't move my head enough to see behind me. I felt numb below my waist, in fact, most of my body felt numb. The old man was walking over to me.

"Ok, hold on." He said and put the phone next to my ear.

"Can you hear me slut?" Tony's voice blasted over the phone.

I mumbled yes into the phone.