Poor Little Cassie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath after a few minutes and scooted to the edge of the bush again. I looked up and down the street and decided to go for it. I scrambled over and stuck the key in the lock, still crouched down. I couldn't get it to turn so I stood up, turned the key and ripped the door open. I jumped in and slammed the door behind me. I leaned against the door, breathing hard and trying to settle down.

My house was really quiet and for once I was happy for that. All of the lights were off and the only light was coming through the back door and the windows. I relaxed a little and finally felt a little safe. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the milk out of the fridge. I poured myself a glass and it felt so good going down my throat. I realized then that my throat was a little sore. I wondered what had been shoved down there last night. I did remember a few cocks that were shoved all the way into me, I remembered my nose being smashed against pubic hair. I felt a shiver run through my body. I finished my glass of milk and poured another.

I decided to take a bath. I walked over to the stairs and started up. I felt my bare feet leaving water as I stepped, I would have to clean all that up. My hair was still dripping water. I made it up the stairs slowly, my legs and crotch still ached. I went straight to the bathroom, turned on the hot water and grabbed the bubbles.

When I lowered myself into the bubbles I could feel myself relaxing. I submerged myself to my neck and let the hot water sooth my sore little body. I closed my eyes and laid my head against the tub.

What was I going to do? Could I do anything? This wasn't just Tony pushing buttons in me like the first few times. This was serious. He basically told me if I wanted to live I would do what he said for the rest of my life. Well, I could be in Mexico getting fucked for the rest of my life but death seemed a little better than that. Was this what he told my Mom? But he told the guys that she still fought him. That sounded strange. Why did he punish me for just saying I wanted out? Why was I different? The questions flew through my head and I tried to think of nothing.

I woke up and the water was cold. I sat up and realized my hair was still gross. I ran my fingers through it and now it was slimy. I knew why but it still grossed me out. I opened the drain and turned on the hot water again. I grabbed the shampoo and proceed to wash the cum out of my hair.

I stood up and grabbed my white robe. It was so soft and it felt wonderful wrapped around me. My Daddy got it for me last Christmas. My Daddy, yeah the guy I fucked. My tears flowed again and I walked over to the mirror. I stared at myself and realized now that my mailman must have seen "cum dump" written across my cheek. Great. I rubbed it a little but it did not wipe off. I looked down and saw writing on my arms and legs. I opened my robe and I looked like a wall of graffiti. I saw crude words, funny sayings, guys names, etc. written all over me.

I grabbed the soap and a hand towel and tried to get a word off my arm. It would not was off and I started crying again. I dropped the towel and ran into my room. I jumped on my bed and curled up in a ball. How could I let anyone see me? What would I tell my family? I held myself and cried for a while.