All Comments on 'Poor Private Perkins'

by The_Hopeless_Heathen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Excellent! Far surpassed what I expected from a first story on this site. It managed to be both erotic and sweet - I would definitely love to read more chapters in which they hopefully fall for each other. (And I'm sure the scene after her heat wears off will be interesting.)

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Amazing story. Please do not let this one be a one off. I would quite enjoy reading how he gets integrated into the tribe. If she just lets slip to one girlfriend how good her heat was, that will be all it takes to create a story thread. 5 stars. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Nice balance between smuttiness and character development, keep up the good work!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
Great first posting and first chapter.

I hope there is a chapter two soon. Thanks

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 3 years ago
4 stars...

Ok not 4 stars...fat fingered that one.. this story is an AMAZING start. Please keep it going. I give full marks for world building, full marks for character building, and full marks for keeping a great rhythm of home life and current situations. Thank you again for a great story looking forward to reading more. 100 million stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As with all the other comments

This is a VERY good start. Nice character development and pace. It just needs a bit more graphic detail. This has the potential to be one of the better stories on LIT. FED worthy of a few more chapters.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow. Just wow

Not sure if the author reads these but I had to comment. I went looking for other stories because your world building was that good. I’d like to see further character development in further additions or if you just do another story: I’ll look for this author now.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

very nice I like that she speaks Latin and Spanish.

bushyoicu812bushyoicu8124 months ago

Only error I spotted was saying the village was 15 minutes away.

Primitive weapons, primitive dwellings in what amounts to a rain forest? Even if they had time pieces to track time with something other than celestial objects, it's highly unlikely they would use minutes.

The only reason it stood out for me was there was nothing else to criticize as for as the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Hopeless_Heathen@The_Hopeless_Heathen
An up-and-coming smut writer emerging from more esoteric circles to write for a more general audience. All of my stuff is being pulled off another site, SoFurry.com, as that has been my base of operations. I am currently accepting commissions, both to continue my own storylin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES