Poor Private Perkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took him a second to realize the "thing" was his pants, and a second more to figure out she was inviting him to stick it inside. In a second rush of excitement, Thomas popped off his boots and socks, got to his feet, and began fumbling with his belt buckle, releasing it after a few seconds and allowing him to yank down his uniform trousers. After kicking those off, he did the same with his drawers, leaving him standing buck naked in front of the lounging jaguar. She certainly seemed pleased with his body judging by the glint in her eye, and the way her gaze lingered on his groin made him wonder what precisely male jaguars were endowed with. He quickly got down on his knees in front of his soon-to-be lover and was about to advance when he realized something rather silly. "Hey, er, what's your name?"

The jaguar raised one eyebrow incredulously, then humored him after a few awkward seconds of silence. "Mi yamo Kiana," she replied, "And you are?"

"Uh, Thomas." He was about to say nice to meet you, but quickly realized how inappropriate it was for the moment. Instead, he decided to go with something a bit more sensual. "Kiana...," he half mused, "...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

She let out a short giggle, then replied with a hint of frisky arousal. "Hmm... then I suppose Thomas must mean greatly endowed..."

Thomas's cheeks began to turn cherry red at her compliment, and he shyly looked down at his own manhood. "I, ah... well... not really..." He quickly began to feel like he didn't measure up, and the seed of doubt promptly took root. "I'm sure there's plenty bigger out there..."

"It's the biggest one I've ever seen, and there's not a single barb... trust me, you've got every male in every tribe beat fair and square." Suddenly, Kiana scooted forward and crossed her legs behind Thomas's hips, pulling him closer and urging him to get started. "Don't even worry about getting me off again, you've more than earned a bit of fun for yourself."

With most of his confidence resolidified, the young private began to line himself up, putting the tip of his cock right at the entrance to her slick hole and getting his hips adequately aligned. However, after a few seconds, he realized he couldn't both properly thrust and screw her laying down, so he pulled away and fell back on his haunches. "Could you... er..."

"Hmm? Oh..." Kiana quickly flipped over onto her paws and knees, lifting her slender tail as she looked back at him. "Go ahead, I'm all yours..."

This time, Thomas found getting into position much more comfortable, and the only thing slowing him down was his own inexperience. It still felt overwhelming to be this close to someone naked, and as he slipped the tip of his member between her vulva, the young private let out a short puff of air to psyche himself up. It was just a little thrust, that's all... just a small motion forward, and... ohhhh...

After pressing all the way in, he just took a moment to enjoy the incredible sensation, leaning down over Kiana's back and running his fingers through her silky fur. It was just so warm, wet, and wonderfully tight around his cock, almost like this was just where he belonged. He could feel her muscles gently squeezing around his shaft, coaxing him to pull back a bit before thrusting inward. The slightly ribbed texture felt absolutely heavenly against his sensitive tip, and as he began humping her in earnest, he could feel that little hard spot brushing past on each stroke. "Ahhhh... oh god..." he moaned, "You're so damn tight..."

"Mmph... you're not too bad yourself," the jaguar replied, leaning back into his hips and pressing against his thrusts. She definitely seemed to be enjoying it a bit, but not as much as getting eaten out; as Thomas grew more accustomed to the pleasure of intercourse, he began to notice this fact more and more, and it didn't take much imagination for him to find a solution. Without stopping, he slipped his hands off her hips, reaching around to her clit and her breasts as he bent down over her like a horny hound. Kiana let out a gasp of pleasant surprise as her lover began massaging both at once, a gasp that quickly turned into a satisfied moan. "Ohhhh... just a little bit faster... ahhh, perfecto..."

It almost seemed as if each deep thrust made her even more sensitive, causing her whole body to pulse and squirm with pleasure, squeezing oh so delightfully on his member like she was trying to coax him even deeper. After a minute of vigorous fucking, the jaguar dropped down to her elbows, unable to handle the raw sensation of getting penetrated, fingered, and groped at the same time. The private was leaning heavily into her, trying to anchor himself amidst a haze of soft, squelching lovemaking. "Kiana..." he murmured, doing his best to stay coherent, "I'm not sure... how much longer..."

"Keep go-ohhhh... Dios, don't stop..." Thomas could tell by now that she was just as close to a climax as him, making him feel a bit less guilty about jackhammering into her at his own pace. Her whole furry body was winding up like a spring, begging for release the same way he felt pressure building in his groin. The thought of pulling out briefly popped into his head, but the primal momentum of the situation ensued he stayed stuck in to the end, breeding the jaguar like a wild animal.

Kiana hit her limit first, letting out another ecstatic yowl as she tumbled into an orgasm. Thomas only lasted a few seconds more with her insides milking his cock, and once he felt himself on the verge of cumming, he took his lover by the hips and buried his manhood up to the hilt. His cock began pumping load after load of warm, sticky seed into her, each blast filling her up more and more like a cream-filled pastry. Both members of the unorthodox union were too caught up in the pure pleasure of the moment to care, and even after they'd begun to come down from their high, they just casually pulled apart with a sweet, slimy slurping sound.

Thomas lay back, propping himself up with his hands and enjoying the post-coital satisfaction of a job well done. His member was utterly covered in both of their fluids, and as he tried to wipe some of them off with his hand, he saw a tiny bit more trickle out of its tip. Kiana, meanwhile, had gotten back to her feet, and she'd just begun to re-tie her skirt when she pleasantly sighed. "Well, I think that was the best sex I've had in... hmm, might just be the best ever." She then reached one paw down below her skirt and scooped up a bit of the seed leaking out, rubbing it between two digits before flicking it onto the ground. "It would be nice if you warned me next time you plan on finishing inside, conejito... usually takes a day or two to wash it all out, and it's awkward hunting with stuff leaking from between your legs."

"Oh, ah... sorry about that..." The young private quickly stood up and began looking for his underwear, then stumbled a bit as a slight wave of dizziness hit. "I just, er, you were just so..."

"It's okay, I'm pretty used to males not asking permission. Most I've met wouldn't even be sorry." By the time she'd gotten all dressed up, Thomas had just managed to pull his pants back up to his waist. "Anyway, once you're dressed, we should go back to my place, there's already too much of a risk of someone else seeing us out here."

He paused in the middle of pulling on his shirt on, looking up like a deer in a hunter's sights. "Wha... you want me to come... with you? Like to your house?"

"Yes, of course." Her head tilted to the side slightly, her expression furrowing as she tried to understand his confusion. "What? Do you plan on going back through Furias territory? They'll kill you on sight, the jungle is dense with traps, and last time I checked, it's at least twenty minutes to your people."

Suddenly, vivid images of his squad going down re-emerged in his mind; he again felt a surge of terror as he looked into Kiana's eyes, and for a split second he once again saw her as a remorseless predator. He'd felt so terrified when she'd had him strung up in the trees, as helpless as a rabbit caught in a trap. His face paled a few shades as the lusty haze of arousal quickly drained from his mind. "I, ah... uh..." It struck him like a thunderbolt that he was still in dangerous uncharted territory, and that the creature he'd just laid with might have killed him under different circumstances. "W-would you really have... gouged my eyes out?" he stammered after a moment of strained silence, and Kiana suddenly realized that the lujurita berries had worn off rather quickly.

She quickly closed the distance and put her hands on his bare chest, hoping the contact would help calm him down. "No, no, I... it was just a cruel joke. I'm sorry. I thought... well, I thought it'd be funny, seeing you squirm."

"And what were you going to do afterward? Kill me? Just like the rest of my squad?"

The jaguar hesitated for a second, almost as if trying to think up a convincing lie, but she then simply let out a long sigh of defeat as her gaze dropped to the ground. "Probably. Even if I didn't kill you myself, I probably would've taken that gun from you and let you run away, and you would've probably blundered into someone or something else who would gladly kill you." She then looked up at him again, a twinge of desperation evident in her jade eyes. "But that never happened; I spared you, and we both got a good experience out of it."

A slight sparkle of joy returned to Thomas's eyes, but the shadow of dread still hung over him like an obsidian sword. "They all died, Kiana. Killed by your people. Didn't even see it coming..."

"My people?" She suddenly took two steps back, glaring at him like he'd just insulted her. "My people aren't the ones who killed your friends, puto, that was the Furias. I had nothing to do with whatever happened to them, and you're the first human I've ever seen more than a glimpse of. I've had plenty of friends get killed or captured by 'your people,' but do I blame you? No!"

Thomas wasn't sure whether to be angry, sorrowful, scared, or sorry; her words made a bit of sense, but it still didn't dissuade the fact that jaguars were considered the enemy. But she'd been kind to him... after threatening and almost killing him... and now she was offering him a safe haven. He just seemed to wilt where he stood, giving up any hope of sorting through his emotions. "I'm sorry," he almost whispered, "Can we just... talk about this later?"

Kiana's rage seemed to fizzle out at the sight of his defeated expression, and she stepped close enough to take his hand with some of the same emotions on her face. "Sure," she murmured, "My home isn't far."

Thomas got the rest of his clothes put on as best he could, leaving his coat unbuttoned since there weren't any buttons on it anymore. After scooping up a few of the silver disks, he picked up his rifle and began to follow Kiana through the jungle. Several times she had to pull him away from hunting snares or dangerous wildlife, and at one point she made him duck down into the underbrush for a full minute, hiding him from something he hadn't even seen. When it finally seemed like they'd reached their destination, the private quickly realized that there wasn't anything there besides a thick, ancient-looking tree, and his confusion only grew as Kiana began climbing up a series of convenient handholds. It was only when she climbed into the canopy propper that he began to realize there was a floor woven into the bottom layer of branches about twenty feet up, and he wasn't entirely sure where the jaguar was going until she poked her head back through the hole she'd first climbed through. "Come on," she called back to him, "It's just up here."

The young private just stared at the tree's knotted surface, trying to figure out how to scale it with leather jackboots on his feet and his rifle clutched in one hand. He'd climbed a few apple trees back when he was a kid, but this... it just looked like something else entirely. After a moment more, he approached the ancient oak and began to climb, shakily moving between hand and footholds while trying not to drop anything. Three minutes later, he was only five feet off the ground, and he was about to ask Kiana for some kind of help when a rope of twisted vines dropped down in front of him. Thomas gratefully took hold and began climbing up at a decent pace, almost walking up the side of the tree as the jaguar hauled him up. He let out a sigh of relief as he got his feet back on solid ground, but the sigh quickly turned into a gasp as he saw what the ground was connected to.

It looked like a massive dome of woven vines, leaves, and roots, all pulled together into a sort of hut. The floor was about twenty feet in diameter, giving enough space between the pieces of primitive furniture so as not to seem cramped. There was a sizeable woven bed hanging from four straps, a table and chairs fashioned from young branches, a couple of pieces of cured meat on hooks, a few decorations made from hide strips and bone, and a series of racks that held up spears, a bow, and a few other primitive weapons. In terms of quantity, all of it was about on par with his quarters in the camp, give or take a few dozen bunk beds. The whole space made him reconsider his previous assumptions that the jaguars lived like animals, and as Kiana motioned for him to lie down on the bed, he began to wonder if this was the biggest jaguars built things.

Thomas gladly took off his boots and socks before sliding onto the almost hammock-like bed, setting his rifle down on the floor before getting comfortable. Kiana went over and grabbed a few pieces of meat from the rack, then brought them and a chair over to sit beside the human. "So," she murmured, gently munching on a strip of what looked like jerky, "About getting you home... I think your best option is to make a deal with one of the tribes; you tell them stuff about the soldiers, and they'll probably let you off on the condition that you don't come back."

She offered a piece of meat to Thomas, who quickly scarfed it down. "Wait, you want to take me to the tribe? I thought you said they wanted to kill me?"

Kiana rolled her eyes, then offered him a second piece. "Not all the tribes, just... some of them. Besides, I'll talk it out with the chief before you even have to set foot outside, and I know they'll probably be at least somewhat open to the prospect."

"Probably?"

"Well, considering your other options are either taking your chances with the Furias or spending the rest of your life with me, probably is pretty good odds."

Thomas still didn't look too convinced, but he decided to let the matter lie. He and the jaguar just rested in silence for a minute, until a question popped into the private's mind. "How do you speak English so well? We've only been fighting you for two years, and you, er... the 'Furias,' don't take any prisoners."

Kiana's brow furrowed with confusion, and her jade eyes reflected a whole mess of emotions. Her mouth opened, closed, then half opened again as she tried to figure out what to say. "You... que... you're not the first humans we've met, Thomas. You're not even close." When Thomas just stared confused at her, she leaned forward and rubbed at her face with one paw. "Mira, thirty years ago, before I was born, a tribe of humans called the missionaries came into our lands from the west. They were the first humans we'd ever seen, so we approached with caution, and they returned the favor by offering gifts. Strange metal things, glass beads, new kinds of plants, all things we'd never encountered. During the year they stayed with us, they taught us their language so that we could better understand each other. Then they tried to teach us about their tribe's gods, but we weren't swayed; once they realized they couldn't 'enlighten' us, they left the jungle for good. However, we still pass down their languages just in case, well, we meet a human ourselves."

"So... we're not the first humans here?"

"No, or at least not the first the Unidas tribe has seen. The Furias' first meeting was when you cut down their warriors, and most other tribes only hear horror stories about Los Rojos, merciless strangers with mystical weapons who kill anyone they meet." She paused for a second, her eyes drifting over Thomas's red uniform jacket. "Not that I'm saying you're all that, it's just-"

"-that's what people think of us." A glimmer of understanding crept into his hazel eyes, and he let out a short sight that turned into a chuckle. "Yesterday I thought you jaguars were savages, just barely smart enough to use a bow... but now I think I get the picture." They sat in silence for another few moments before Thomas came up with another question. "Why'd you have sex with me?"

"Oh, ah..." The question caught Kiana off guard, making her a bit hesitant in her answer. "You... can't smell it?"

Thomas sniffed the air, his brow furrowing in confusion. "Smell what?" All he noticed was the faint scent of cured meat, and the tiniest hint of musky odor from Kiana.

The jaguar sighed again, feeling a tad exasperated at having to explain everything to this human. "I'm in heat," she said, "It just started yesterday."

"What do you mean in heat? Like... like a dog?"

"Uh... sure. Like a dog." She hadn't the faintest idea what a dog was, but she guessed from his tone it was at least somewhat similar. Still, it couldn't hurt to explain it a bit further. "Around springtime, females start this cycle, and at some parts, we're much more open to mating. I chose you because you didn't seem hostile and, well... I think you're pretty handsome."

A slight blush crept into Thomas's cheeks, along with a fluttery feeling somewhere in his chest. "You... really?" he murmured, then quickly did his best to shake off the awkwardness. "Well, I think you're beautiful," the private continued, "More beautiful than most girls I've met."

Kiana broke out in a pleasant giggle, standing up and walking over to the bed as she did so. "And there's the other reason," she purred, "Your effortless flattery." Suddenly, the jaguar slid onto the bed herself, and Thomas was about to scoot over when she cuddled up close to his chest. "Well, that and your perfect anatomy." She could practically feel the confusion growing in his mind as the words left her lips, and she decided to answer his impending question before he even said it. "You've got no claws, no barbs, no rough bits on your tongue... it was like the gods made you as the perfect mate."

Thomas knew about the claws and rough tongue, but barbs? The only time he'd heard that was... was when Kiana was comparing his member to a jaguar's. It didn't take long to put two and two together, but he still decided to ask, just in case it was another wildly inaccurate guess. "So male jaguars have barbs on their..."

"Yes, and it is just as bad as you'd imagine. The only time most of us can stand it is when we're in heat, and even then, it leaves you feeling sore for a day or two afterward." One of her paws began gradually drifting down Thomas's body, eventually settling on the growing bulge in his pants and gently squeezing. "You, on the other hand, feel amazing... no poking, no scrapes, no pain... just pleasure." After fondling him for a few seconds, she deftly undid his belt with one paw before slipping it into his trousers. She also began rubbing up against him needily, almost like she was trying to spark something amorous inside him. "It doesn't hurt that you're considerate, too... most males I know wouldn't even think of giving me a reach-around like you did."

The private certainly enjoyed the affection, but it wasn't enough to blunt his curiosity. "Are they really that bad?" he asked, "Surely there's someone out there-"

"Not that I've seen. Every damn year a few randy young males smell the heat on my scent marks, and they just saunter up to me expecting to get laid. Usually, I'm too needy to refuse, even though I know they'll never get me off... but now that you're here, you can take care of that little problem."