Poor Private Perkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her paw was gently stroking his stiffening cock, the smooth pads feeling divine on his sensitive skin. At first, he thought she meant she wanted him to fight off her suitors, but he quickly realized she just wanted him to screw her silly. Instead of asking anything else, he simply sat up, shrugged off his coat, then undid the few intact buttons on his shirt before tossing it and the jacket aside. Once that was done, he looked over to see Kiana removing her clothes as well, starting from her skirt and making her way up. He half expected her to go straight for his pants, but instead, she cuddled up against him for a moment, tenderly rubbing her head on his bare shoulder. Only once she'd thoroughly rubbed her face on him did she reach down and undo his pants all the way, and after giving him a few seconds to get them properly kicked off, she swung one leg over his hips and laid down on top of him.

Her silky fur felt like an angel's against Thomas's bare skin, and the way she seemed to drink in his warmth was on the border between beautiful and cute. "Mmmmm," the jaguar purred, "You smell good... almost good enough to eat!" She suddenly lunged forward and gently bit down on his neck, applying just enough pressure for him to feel her fangs. She growled playfully as she did so, helping to ease Thomas's surge of fear. Her mock growl quickly turned into a giggle, and she let go of his neck to tenderly headbutt the underside of his chin. "But then again, you're so much more fun as a big pillow."

Thomas could feel himself getting a tad stiff from Kiana grinding against him, but amidst all the arousal, romance, and affection, a shade of doubt clung stubbornly in his mind. "Kiana, are you sure?" he murmured, "About... all this. We barely know each other, we're from entirely different-"

"Shhh." She pressed one padded digit to his lips, cutting him off as she stared into his eyes. "Don't worry about any of this, just relax. There's no law saying you can't enjoy yourself once in a while, and seeing as how you're so far from home, I think you deserve a little homely comfort."

"Ah... well, I don't really have anything like this back at home..."

"Then think of it as an adventure, a fable for the ages. Two forbidden lovers from different sides of a war, sneaking away to rut like animals..." Her paw went down to his groin once again and found him rock hard, perfect for what she had in mind. "Or maybe you'd like to be a conqueror, taking this beautiful creature as a trophy you can mate with. I have some rope if you want to tie me up..."

The idea of having her trussed up and naked interested him, excited him even, but it also made him feel a little bit uncomfortable. Tying her up just didn't feel right, even if she wanted it. "No, no, you don't have to do that," he said after a moment of thought, "I'll take you just as you are." His hands ran down her back all the way to her rump, squeezing her cheeks almost as an invitation; without a word, she sat up, lifted her hips a bit, then sat straight down on his waiting member. She was wet enough that he just slipped right in, causing the two unusual lovers to gasp in unison. Thomas found her insides to be just as tight and warm as before, although there was something else slimy inside, almost like... his own cum. He wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or aroused by it, but as Kiana started pumping up and down on top of him, he began leaning strongly toward the latter.

"Mmmmm," the jaguar purred, "Want me on bottom? We can switch if you want..."

"No, this is... mrrrrrr... just fine." Lying in front of her, Thomas had a gorgeous view of her furry body, especially her ample, squishy chest. He also got to watch her jade eyes light up with pleasure every time she lowered herself down, and her expression seemed to glow as she picked up speed... but it felt like something was missing.

After a moment's thought, he beckoned Kiana closer, and once he had her furry body hugged tight to his chest, he started slowly thrusting into her, doing his best to grind his crotch against her clit with each stroke. She let out a short gasp of satisfaction, then reciprocated the affection by pulling him into a long, lovely kiss. "Ooh, right there," she murmured as she pulled back, "Just a little bit... ahhhh... perfecto..." Her eyes gleamed with blissful satisfaction as she met her human's gaze, and after a few more seconds of gentle thrusting, she began rubbing her face up against him once more.

Thomas felt like he was in heaven, with Kiana's tight, warm, ribbed snatch wrapped around him on one end, and her beautiful body rubbing against him on the other. He wasn't sure whether this slow, careful lovemaking was better than their first romp on the jungle floor, but he did know that it was one of the best experiences he'd had in his whole life. Her whole body seemed to want him, to beg for him even, and the private was happy to oblige; each little thrust deep into her nethers made her squirm with pleasure, and his grinding against her clit was making things even better for both of them. Thomas ran his hands through his lover's soft fur, relishing the silky texture and intimate warmth until he finally reached her plush little rump. There he began to squeeze in rhythm, helping himself along by pulling her hips toward his own. In return, she wrapped her lithe arms around his neck and began kissing him all over, showering him with cozy affection as they started down the road to a climax.

Both of them could feel a growing pressure in their bodies as Thomas continued to thrust and grind, although Kiana seemed to be enjoying things ever so slightly more. The combined friction of his dick on her g-spot and his crotch on her clit felt spectacular, and the feeling of his warm, nearly hairless body under her only added to the pleasure. She did her best to make it fun for him, too, squeezing his member tight inside her while kissing, licking, and nuzzling his face. Even though her tongue felt almost like sandpaper, Thomas still appreciated the affectionate gesture, and he gladly responded with kisses of his own.

"Mmmm... I just might let you finish inside," the jaguar murmured, "On one condition: you clean me up after. Sound fair?"

In the heat of the moment, Thomas had a hard time thinking about what she'd just said, but he quickly realized that not having to pull out was a pretty good prize; it had felt so damn good to cum inside her before, and all he had to do now was wipe her down afterward. "Yeah," he grunted, "Sounds fair to-mmph... me..." Knowing what lay ahead, he picked up the pace a bit, thrusting faster and grinding harder as pressure began to build up in his nethers. Kiana's moaning got a tad more intense in turn, and after a few minutes more of passionate lovemaking, the two of them were right on the brink of orgasm. "You ready?" Thomas half gasped, to which the jaguar replied with a short nod. She was teetering on the edge, so close to the end, until a few more deep, grinding thrusts pushed her into pure bliss.

She let out another ecstatic yowl as she clutched her human tightly, letting him pound into her as she rode out the pleasure. Her snatch began squeezing and pulsing around Thomas's cock, unintentionally milking him to the point of no return. A few seconds later, he thrust her hips down onto his own and stuck himself in all the way to the hilt, letting out spurt after spurt of hot, slimy seed into her thirsty groin. Both of them squirmed in each other's arms, the pure intimacy turning simple satisfaction into a heavenly experience. After a moment, both Thomas and Kiana began to come back to their senses, looking into each other's eyes with glowing contentment. "It might just be my heat talking," the latter purred, "But I'm really starting to consider keeping you here, conejito."

"Heh... that doesn't sound all that bad..." For a brief moment, the two of them just lay there, basking in each other's company until Kiana pulled herself off of Thomas's softening cock. She then raised herself up on her hands and knees before turning all the way around, then backing her rump towards her lover's face. The private wasn't sure what she was doing until he remembered what he'd promised to do, and it took him a moment to realize she wanted him to use his mouth.

"What?" Kiana said over her shoulder, seeming to sense his hesitation. "You've done it before, just get in there and use that pretty little tongue of yours." She backed up a bit more, putting her nethers within licking distance; a single glob of cum dripped onto his chest as he did his best to swallow his mild disgust, and after taking a few seconds to steel himself, Thomas grabbed her by the hips and began his work. "Ahhhh... buen humano..."

As he lapped up his own fluids from her dripping snatch, he gradually got used to the slimy texture and sour taste. It helped that Kiana was pushing back into his face, humming with pleasure at each tentative stroke, and he could definitely tell his cleaning technique was working. After a minute of slurping and swallowing, he suddenly felt the jaguar's padded paws scooping up a bit of slime from his own genitals, followed by the slurping sound of her sucking her fingers clean; she then turned back around, flopped back down onto the bed, snuggled up against Thomas, and let out a sigh of pure contentment. "Gracias, conejito. Cómo infierno viví sin ti..."

The young private draped one arm across her shoulders and planted a small kiss on her cheek. "What's that mean?" he murmured, "Something about loving me?"

"No, I was just wondering how I put up with my heat before..." Kiana shifted her weight a bit, nuzzling affectionately against Thomas yet again. "All I can remember is frustration and disappointment, but with you... Dios, it's like cielo en vida."

"Glad I could help." Cozy silence reigned for a few moments, only to be broken by Thomas's voice. "You know, I've never so much as touched a woman before today, let alone seen one naked..."

"Figured as much, I always heard that humans were pretty prudish. I'm glad you're above all that, though; it'd be an awful shame to let your talent go to waste."

Now that he thought about it, Thomas realized he had skipped over almost an entire textbook worth of protocol and social norms. There'd been no courting, no chaperones, no walks, no engagement, no gifts, no wedding, she'd just pounced on him, made a few joking threats, kissed him with some berries smeared on her lips, then gotten right down to the dirty deed. His parents and pastor would probably see it as vulgar, but right then, snuggled up with his unorthodox lover in a treehouse hut made of branches, he didn't think it was possible to feel more at peace. Maybe there was wisdom in the way Jaguars lived, even if it seemed savage to his modern sensibilities... perhaps he could ask the chief about their culture when he met him. The chief... suddenly he realized that for all her talk of tribes, Kiana lived mostly on her own, and after a moment of thought, he decided to inquire as to why that was. "So do you live alone out here, or is the rest of your tribe close by?"

"I'm mostly alone, although I get a decent amount of visitors. My tribe is mostly concentrated around Roca Rota, about fifteen minutes west of here. They've got a whole net of bridges, a bunch of houses, a few big social flats, and a shrine or two on the ground... I hope you're used to heights if we decide to go there."

Part of him wondered about the 'we' portion of her statement, but right then, he was more concerned with something else. "Why don't you live there?" he asked, "Were you kicked out or something?"

"Eh, a little bit," Kiana replied as she stretched her arms above her head, "I was born under some unfavorable stars, and seeing as how I didn't much care for some of my tribesmen, I took the opportunity to carve out my own bit of land. I've still got friends in the tribe, and I try to keep in touch as much as I can, but being right beside them isn't really worth it." She slowly began cozying up beside Thomas even more, using his bare shoulder as a pillow as she closed her eyes. "Choosing who you sleep around is way too valuable..."

Her breathing gradually grew slower and deeper as her whole body relaxed, slowly falling asleep in the young private's arms. It didn't seem to matter that it was just a little past noon, or that she'd had a knife to his throat a half hour ago, the jaguar was peacefully slumbering after only a minute. Thanks in part to his previous brushes with death and his two lovely rutting sessions with the creature beside him, Thomas quickly found himself dozing off as well; after a few more minutes, he too had slipped into a deep, trusting sleep, and his last conscious thoughts were of taking Kiana back home in a flowing white dress.