All Comments on 'Poor Rob'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago

You're back!!!

Who paid the ransom?

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Not bad

You have a distinct writing style that is like someone telling a story with no emotion. There are characters, but I never feel compelled to really get into them and like, or hate them, because there is no depth.

I laughed at Rob taking an expensive engagement ring and throwing it in the trash. Thank the Lord Diane had the humility to retreive it, if only for it's cash value. If she hadn't, I am sure someone else would have.

At least it is good to see Rob get a happy ending.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good read

As usual you leave the reader to finish the story on their own. This

has merits and allows us to add some emotional pangs to the story. But I bet you would write better ending

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Much better

Your last few stories have been crap but I kept reading in hopes that you would return to old form. This story makes me glad I did.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
some of your stories I like, some I loathe; but, I always read your work.

This one I liked very much. You're a great writer, though I don't care much for cuck/wimp stories. Your stories are always well executed. Thanks for sharing.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
What a Relief

I thought you had gone totally senile, developed early stages of Alzheimer's and/or discovered you were really a wimp in disguise.

I know you don't care, but we all liked your style, your banter, your flair for right and wrong and your manner of serving up justice and especially your amusing style of effecting revenge!

Glad you are back, you have always have been one of my favorite reads!!!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Always count on your stories to help make my day, or at least enjoy it more.

JPB,

Poor Rob, ..... not any more.

Great writing as always. Thanks for sharing on Lit. Very much!

x

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Back to the old JPB

Glad to see you have returned to your old form. Good story. Leave that willing cuckold crap to someone else.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Amusing tale

But even though I enjoyed the whole show I did not believe

a word of Diane's siren song. He should have thanked her for explaining and said good night. Even she was suprised by her luck! But then he was two drinks over his limit!

eliocecheteliocechetover 13 years ago
Great story but not new

I consider Poor Rob one of the best story of JPB and I'm giving it five stars, but it's not new: I downloaded it from SOL in January 08. Anyway compliments to the author.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Much better:

I liked this one much more than your last two or three.

Don't need wimpy cucks.

Thanks for the story.

Tom

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Just Plain Bob!!

THE WRITING MACHINE!!!!!!!! GOOD READ. "THANK YOU" kEEP THEM COMING.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good Story.

As with a previous comment, I have a hard time with Diane's sob story. I do believe she humiliated herself getting the ring out of the garbage, but she would have run into Rob a lot sooner than that. It is a good line though.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
sweet story

whether you believe diane or not, it was a touching story. usually JPB's stories are astringent, like a straight scotch on the rocks. this was a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it - warm and satisfying. JPB can write a good romance when he wants to, as long as there's a lot of fucking included with the romance. what can i say, jpb, i just like your stories.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Nice Romance!

JPB can really want when he wants to. Well told and interesting story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Is it really a good ending or is he letting himself in for some more grief

A good well written story that is fast moving and well constructed.

A little different from JPB's usual tales, and I did enjoy the read. Thanks

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 13 years ago
Wow JPB ...

I didn't know you were a romantic!

;<))

Thanks for the read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Sucker

What a great story Diane made up. The 3 gals, in private, make a comment about her hanging all over Freddie. They all seem in agreement. And they were wrong? Sorry, too hard to swallow. She's hanging around with he ex-boyfriend every Friday night but they aren't doing anything? That's convenient. Rob's problem is that he's obtuse. The women were probably all giving off signals that they were lying to him and he is just too dense to realize it until someone shoves his face into it. The women must know he's a sucker.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Very nice

JPB That was a good one. I enjoyed it. Thank you Jim

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
this story sucked moose cock 3 years ago and it STILL sucks Moose cock

I hope... really deep down HOPE that Rob in this story is the author. In the end stupid people alwasy get fucked over.

DIANE... Rob gets engaged to a woman but he has never met her family? gee and it blows up in his fave??? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! really?

LINDA is a party girl and a whore. Rob is happy to fuck her on the 1st date but is SHOCKED to learn that she is having unprotected sex with other men and NOT telling him.... ansd he might of gotten an STD.

SUSAN he mets at a bar for a 1 night stand. OK... great. then ROB decides to see her on a steady basis but DOESNT KNOW HER REAL NAME!!!!???

and of course that Blows up in his face.

and ROB cannot for the Life of him figure out what is wrong.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Your stories are so easy to read, that is they flow so well. And I nearly always feel 'something' from reading them and it's never boredom!

I just hope Rob's luck has changed ... for the better.

pogmapogmaover 13 years ago
Harry knows!!!

I'm sure Harry knows about sucking moose cock. Hell, he probably sucked the cock of the moose that fucked Sarah P.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
At least they weren't Married. I think checking on her behavior over the past "three years" would be appropriate.

I bet she dug the ring out intending to sell it. She's a lying slut whore bitch.

Oh, what the hell. They're not married and pussy is still pussy. Just don't marry the slut.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ROB IS A SCULLER

rowing around in a circle. TK U MLJ LV NV

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
I agree with Bigguy

Trust, but definitely verify in this case.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
US and Russia

get verification before trusting

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
One of your better efforts

There's a sameness about many of these stories, this one has a spark of difference. Enjoyable.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Conflicted

My inner angel is weeping at the idea of her waiting for him. That love means being willing to humiliate YOURSELF (Pay attention MM and the other cuck writers) for the one you love.

My inner demon is snickering cynically. Let's just say she has a lot of work to do.

But the fact you elicited such wildly varying comments mean you struck a nerve...which is to my mind, part of a good story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I wouldn't go for it though. She's full of shit. For example, why did he not ever meet her parents when they were engaged? Because shit was full of shit, brown eyes and all.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
And you BELIEVE her?

Well please call me immediately as I have a Bridge AND some swamp land I need to sell you! How come so many writers make men out to be simpering, wimpy, STUPID men? I swear, the combined IQ of the men in the Loving Wives section must add up to 10!

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Great! Doubly Great!

So our hero was a three time loser.

Great! So what Diane came back. Whether her story was bullshit or not he was back in business! He'd have a steady ride until she blew him off or until he got tired.

Doubly Great! Harry in VA didn't like it! Like the other guy said; Harry sucks moose cock that's gooey with Sarah P's spunk!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Finally, a story I really like.

I have been going down your page and the last five or six I read I did not care for much or just hated (and I usually like your stories, willing cuckolds excepted).

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
winding road

kind of a winding road, but the end was worth it

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHAT SO EVER A MAN WILL BELIEVE

a woman will tell it to him. TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Can you say "Number 4"?

Is he really going to be that deaf, dumb and blind and believe a single word that comes out of Diane's mouth? He should go see the Doctor. He seems to have a problem with both short and long term memory loss. Once again, JPB turns his lead male character into a pile of spineless mush. Well done Bob! BARF!

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81over 10 years ago
Of people and emotions...

They say that love and hate is a two headed dragon... which is also true. It can either make you the happiest or the most miserable person there is, but one must truly not underestimate remorse and guilt... because they too can drive a person to the brink of insanity.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Dammit...

I didn't want to like..but..*sigh*..I did. Her never bringing it up before kind of sucked though. Could have saved him some pain.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Lies of Omission

Lies and deceit of any kind are death to a marriage or potential marriage. If Diane had been serious about Rob, she would have told Freddy to go away once and for all. It wasn't fair to Freddy to jerk him along and it was death to her relationship to Rob. Any normal woman would know this, and that is why the plot is w e a k ! Still well written as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another lying cheating slut

And what about Rob? Was he REALLY that stupid? That he would believe a word coming out of her mouth? I mean really. She wasn't doing anything with Freddy and she's been celibate since? I'm STILL laughing at how stupid that sounds. Once again JPB treats us to a terrible ending.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
what a idiot

this dumbass is the male version of the women who always dates guys who beat her up. some people are way to stupid.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved it

straight simple, to the point, but a little more, I found it believable.

BrewtooBrewtooover 9 years ago
Really?

That was sappy and stupid - you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Can you believe that Diane? She was all over Freddy. I honestly thought that she was going to screw him right there in front of everybody."

"If she had it wouldn't have been the first time. She did him in one of the bedrooms at Marie's birthday party and she left the door open. She might as well have charged admission."

Hmm... And she told Rob she never fucked him. Yet here we have proof she fucked the guy at a party. Liars be liars, ya know...

Rob needs to find a better class of cunt/whores.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Yup. The title nailed it.

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you mean idiot rob

what a fucking moron.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THIRD TIMES A CHARGE

even if its a #3a. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Really!

This guy takes her back??? I think I would believe the women smoking.....rather than her. We know she is a liar and a cheat. How long were her Fridays with her "family". This woman is going to cheat on him again with her track record. This will now be his fault and he will deserve whatever she does to him. He knows she is a liar and a cheat but still wants to take her back. Doesn't't make any kind of sense.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

the author was able to get the emotions of the story across to the reader, quite well, judging from the responses. of all the trials rob had, the common denominator seems to be communication, or lack there of. I felt sorry for him at first, then realized, he never verified what he overheard, or even asked a question. he thought enough of her to consider living his life with her. why is it a wonder that he took her back? do people think that true love comes around that often? when your life is on the line, don't you try to verify the threat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So, my question is...

After Diane fucks him over a second time, is he going to do repeats on the other two as well, thus completing the circle twice (or more, potentially ad nauseum)?

Diane lied to him their ENTIRE relationship, but he just took her word at face value in the final scene. One word describes him: Dumb-ass!

The title of the sequel should be "The Dumb Schmuck Comes Back for More...and He Gets It!" "It" being her new boyfriend's cum when he eats her out. If he uses her for anything other than a sex toy, he deserves everything he'll get.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
He's A Fool

Same old story, he was just a friend”. So why not tell your fiancée?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
help me out here

Things that make you go "Hmmm....."

She wouldn't let Rob stay the night.

But Freddy had his own key and stayed the night every Friday?

And she couldn't tell Rob about her childhood friend that visited her, platonically of course?

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
bullshit

at the beginning of the story when he overhears them talking about her cheating. they say that she fucked freddy at "marrie's party" and she left the door open. so when was this party, JPB doesnt say. but the timeline doesnt match.she was fucking this guy before and he still spends the night and this fucking idiot falls for this BS.this dumbass deserves to have her cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah right, just friends....

That's what my wife said when she drunk enough a couple times not long after we got married. She had a 'friend' she worked with who let her stay at his house rather than make the 60 mile drive home, drunk. I begged and pleaded, threatened and raged, but she said his couch was comfortable and that was it.

Until the day I got a call from the health department. It seems the burning I'd started feeling just that morning was more than a bladder infection. Seemed that her 'friend' gave her more than just a couch to sleep on. She was mortified when I next saw her, at the health dept. She begged and pleaded this time. When I left she was right there waiting and was curious as to why I wanted a copy of the docs report. When I told her I needed it to give to my lawyer, she realized in that instant, it was over. And it was.

Thankfully a shot cured it. But I had to be tested for a year before they would give me the all-clear on HIV. Each time I went to the Doc, I made him give me a bill and I sent it to my ex and surprisingly, she paid it. She told me she'd wait for the rest of her life for me if that's what it would take and I told her after what I'd just went through, that was exactly what it was going to take.

The next time I saw Katie was 18 years later. I was at a HS baseball game with my wife where I was watching our son play. Katie was off to the side and I don't believe she'd seen me to that point. When she did, she walked directly toward me. It turns out she was true to her word, she hadn't remarried and laughingly told my wife she was still waiting for the best thing she ever squandered away.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 9 years ago
Just Interested

To Anon 06/04/15

"The next time I saw Katie was 18 years later. I was at a HS baseball game with my wife where I was watching our son play. Katie was off to the side and I don't believe she'd seen me to that point. When she did, she walked directly toward me. It turns out she was true to her word, she hadn't remarried and laughingly told my wife she was still waiting for the best thing she ever squandered away."

If Katie had never remarried, what was she doing at a HS game?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well I guess that's a romantic ending.

Although I'm not sure what has changed. She was lying to him their entire relationship. Did he really believe she wasn't screwing her old friend and boyfriend? She was just upset she got caught! Given his track record I don't see how he could go back to Diane. And a few suggestions to DUBBY49 - she could have been at the game because she was a HS teacher. She could have been there to support a girlfriends son. She could have been there because she knew his son was playing and she was looking for him. Who knows? In fiction - shit happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheater, Cheater, Cheater

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Friggin drop the bitch before you're a cuck, wimp, wuss....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous 08/02/16

You idiot Diane didn't cheat on him. Freddy slept on the sofa. He was only a friend when Diane started going out with Rob. Read the story, you idiot.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
of

course she was cheating, the girls saw her in the room at a party with Freddy and Diane lied about Fridays with the family so why lie about that? TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* hope diane gives him aids

diane is a cheating slut / whore .

hope she gives him aids .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
obviously diane cheated on him . alot .

shes a whore , thats what whores do .

and Bob loves whores to get away with cuckolding their foolish boys .

hope diane/whore gives cuck-boy aids sooner rather than later .

waiting around for your prize(aids) sucks .

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
The three most dangerous words

you can say about a woman are, "I don't know". The next two are, " I'm sure".

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
So yeah... of course it's a trap.

'Was about to give a throughout analysis of all Rob's disastrous threesomes (ha!) here, but, gotta say... that final act through me for a loop. So I'm going to try my hardest to make through this as quickly as possible, before going in on the main meal. 'Cause, Diane, man... Holy shit. In any case :

• Linda: weirdly enough, the healthiest relationship of the three, since no promise of a 'happily ever after' were ever made in it. Actually, since they've both agree to go in it 'no string attached', there's an argument to be made that Rob may have overreacted a little bit here - Linda could have seen it as an open relationship, and expected her main guy to also get stranges on the side too. Hard to say, given that JPB didn't give us any set rules as to what they could and couldn't do while being together - those two didn't seem to have that conversation. That being said, it doesn't change the fact that Rob still had every right to walk away from it - 'open relationship' aren't expected to last forever. Maybe he shouldn't have reject Linda's friendship, though... and I don't really understand why Linda was fighting so damn hard to keep him around - 'guess she wasn't enjoying the single life quite as much without him around.

• Susan: hell of a thing, this one - essentially, the woman turned Rob into the Freddy of her own relationship without his knowledge! Goes to show - and this point is valid in both of Rob's serious couplings: you better know EVERYTHING about the woman you're about to ask for marriage, otherwise you're in for some bad surprises. Rob's obvious mistake here was to not even try to figure out why he never was allowed to go to his girlfriend's place - seriously, if, after a whole month together, you haven't set foot where your girl lives... either something really bad's up or she's just not that into you. You would have thought he learned something from what he went through with Diane, but obviously I didn't memorized his lessons. Susan got some balls, though - asking him to keep on cuckolding her husband, knowing full well that the man she fell for (and yes - I do believe she did indeed have feelings for Rob) wasn't at all the sort of scumbags that would be down with such a thing. Another thing to point out: Susan set up her double life the very next morning, after her first night of wild sex with Robert - she already knew exactly what she was about to do with she gave him her whole speech about how hard a relationship would be with her, how ambitious she was, and how much she had to travel... which probably turned out to be mostly, if not all lies. The woman is borderline pathological (good luck with that, Bill!), but she is absolutely nothing compare to...

• Diane: oooooooooh Diane... you lying, cheating slut you! Based on the comments left by most of the readers here, it seems like Rob is the only person in on the planet buying her excuse about Freddy, proving once and for all how much of a sucker he is. No doubt about it, in five years, top, he'll be back at that same bar, wondering once again why he keeps attracting the most promiscuous whores around... or maybe not (more on that later.) The thing this poor sap doesn't seems to understand or have completely forgot, when it comes to this girl, is that the cheating is just one of the two main reasons why he dumped her ass. Yeah, she definitely fucked Freddy throughout her courtship with her then fiance, and definitely, IMO, kept fucking him having after getting engage... but, even if every single things she told him at the bar turned out to be true (fat chance, but let's go with it), Rob STILL has no business taking her back... 'cause she may not be a cheater, but there's absolutely no doubt she is one hell of a liar. To be with who you claim to be your ex every Friday for the ENTIRETY of your relationship with the guy you accepted to marry, the whole 6 MONTHS... seriously, how can you get back the trust after that? How on Earth can Rob not be highly suspicious the minute Diane tells him "Going to see my family!"? How can't he give her the third degree every time she isn't around him for more than 2 hours? Sure, sure - she loves him unconditionally now, but how long will it take for her to crack under the constant surveillance of her man, who have NO BUSINESS TRUSTING HER AT ALL? This is not the foundation on which you can built a solid and lasting marriage, people. Plus, less we forget, there's the matter of Marie's birthday party - it's quite infuriating that Rob didn't bother follow up on this tidbit, since we never find out who Marie is, what's the connection to Diane, when exactly did this fiesta happen, how many people actually know that Diane was going out with Freddy behind Rob's back, etc. 'Could have been before they hook up, probably after... but JPB leaves us guessing, 'cause, once again, his main man is too mentally lazy to do a basic-level investigation to find out the whole truth of her deceit. But here's a plot twist for you: the most ironic thing about those two idiots getting back together, for me, is that, even though it probably won't last, I tend to believe Diane actually is done with Fred and other fellas and want to remains faithful to Rob from now on. I know, I know - sounds just as stupid as this idiot taking his cheating ex back, but hear me out: Diane pretty much admitted stalking him ever for the last 3 years, ever since their breakup (btw, the math doesn't add up here - 'should have been, at most, a year, but whatever...). If she was around all this time, she certainly was aware of Rob's quick successes (and just-as-quick deceptions, probably) with the fairer sex. In her eyes, her man was always a catch, and she now had definite proof that he wasn't going to stay long in the market, especially if he found the right girl. No doubt about it, that probably destroyed any notion of her stepping out of any relationship she may ever had from now on, especially with - god willing - Rob. So I personally doubt that unfaithfulness will be an ongoing issue with those bozos... trust, however, that's gone right now, and I don't see either one put in the work to get it back. They're doomed - it's really that simple.

Doesn't seem like JPB has any interest in pursuing this story (no sequel in sight), and that's quite alright in my book - not that interested in seeing his avatar's life keep on crashing and burning because of his poor choice of man. A little bit too predictable of a story to give it full mark, and the very improbable RAAC route taken toward the end truly leave a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. Thing is, I do like Rob - he's a sucker, but a sucker for love... his romantic streak will eventually make him miserable, but, for now... marry the tramp, stupid!

A 3.5* story, round up to 4*

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
He later went on

To buy the Brooklyn Bridge from her. At some point, that much stupid is it's own punishment

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
3 years

Three years to long, more realistic if she had said she had fucked others guys, that she had needs but that was all it was. He had sex so why not her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jeez!!!

Can't some people get their facts right?

The idiot didn't buy Brooklyn Bridge dummy, everyone knows London Bridge is the one that gets sold - Don't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well

So Diane ends up the big winner. Seemed like all of his temporary conquests had twats wider than the entrance tp the Lincoln Tunnel! (And to the asshole that thinks that it's London Bridge that is sold over and over to nitwits,doesn't the dip shit realize that London Bridge is falling down,my fair lady,and that Donald Trump's real estate empire has sold the Brooklyn Bridge 213,000 times?! ~Another good one,JPB!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hey

If Rob believes her story about Freddy, I can too. Pretty good story Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take it slow

Take it slow Rob. Make it a looong engagement! At least a year & make sure there are no more Freddies.

Fifty Seven

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 3 years ago

This is one of your good ones

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

A good story with a hopefully happy ending for Rob.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

You see JPB can write a good one now and again.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Once a two timing whore, always a two timing whore!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. If he has any sense, he will move slow - I mean glacial slow. Personally, I don't know if she is lying or was too immature to do the right thing at the beginning. Either way, she has a lot to prove and he needs to grow up more than a little bit as well. Like I said, interesting story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Nice circular plot but not very original. In all three instances "Rob" finds cheating at random, meaning he is portrayed as a totally unobserving dimwit. So yes, having no ability to observe people is a serious flaw and a permit to significant other to fool around, it could also look like a lack of attention. Too bad that JPB has no ability to develop characters, he is only interested in creating counterpoints and turnarounds. This is OK from time to time and makes often for a good plot but after many repetitions, as in JPB stories, it becomes more and more absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could he not see that these women gave off more red flags than a game of minesweeper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a tad far fetched, but I enjoyed it.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I agree with the last anonymous. It was a little far fetched but, it was a good read. 5*

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Answer

I think the three year gap needs explaining.If she loved him she wouldn't have waited three months, let alone three years.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If she loved him which I think she did,why did she wait three years,not three months to tell him.Also,how did he manage to avoid her at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The man's an idiot but the story was fun. 5*

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Men of the Human species needs some serious help in terms of Female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Like most of JPB Stories but not this one . I agree He is suppose to believe that He did not sleep in her Bed . After all he was her Boyfriend . He is as dumb as I was when I believed that my ex was faithful to Me because She only went to parties at her friends house . It took almost 7 months to finally catch her cheating at one of the parties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun story, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HORSEMANURE....

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I think this is probably one of JPB's best stories. It seems there is a lot of immaturity in this story, but there are a lot of immature people and the descriptions fit. Good story.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Small problem with Diane's explanation about Freddy. I'll buy the explanation about sleeping on the couch the night Bob was watching. I'll even buy the explanation about only dancing at the party and pushing him away when he tried to kiss her. The part that wasn't addressed and she couldn't explain away is the party where she was fucking him in the bathroom with the door open. From the way it sounded they weren't engaged yet but , were already dating.

Without Bob asking her about that the ending is difficult to accept

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once a cheater , always a cheater .

Once a suckered, always a sucker.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

And you believed her???

If she had come clean and say she learned her lesson and grew up I would understand him if he took her back but not the way she handled it. Visiting the family. Making her friend understand? And how will she continue the relationship with the friend when she is married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Life can be such a vicious circle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know which is more entertaining…the stories or the haters…LOL

geekeyedgeekeyed10 months ago

Addressng miket0422's doubts:

Not a bathroom, but one of the bedrooms at Marie's birthday party, which was anytime within the last one year (and could have been before the half year Diane and Rob were going steady)_

Not Bob, it's Rob.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Her explanation was too crazy to not be true. She was still an idiot for not refusing to see Freddy earlier. While she may have seen some of those nights as going out with an old friend, Freddy saw them as dates and kept making the drive of 200 miles back and forth. Doubtful this would be accepted in real life, especially given the gossip he overhead, though to be fair, her being with Freddy at the party probably occurred before she met probably or at least before they were exclusive. Isn't like the bitch coworkers are going to be detailed and factual in their gossip. Buy accepting that nothing happened beyond "friends" every Friday for what six plus months, probably doesn't work in real life. Sure she carries a torch for Rob but she went way overboard in the timing. For pity's sake before the reveal, they were engaged and she broke his heart. But this is fantasy and they managed to restart. She won't be so immature again. I prefer to believe they will have a happy life together. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS