Poor Robin!

Story Info
Harley and Ivy get answers from Robin.
5k words
4.69
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh this is going to be so fun," Harley giggled, rubbing her hands a little in sheer delight at the sight before her. Giddy as a child waiting to open her Christmas presents.

Ivy, on the other hand, knew how to appreciate her delicacies more, even as she indulged herself in all sorts of vices in her spare time. Pressing her finger against her lips, digging into the soft flesh until it would not go any deeper without it being painful, she dragged her nail downwards, releasing it with a single flick of the fingers, knowing how Harley was watching. Oh, this was going to be incredible, perfect fun.

Robin was still unconscious on the pink satin sheets that surrounded him, but that didn't stop Ivy from being cautious and binding him anyway. Besides, all the better of a surprise for him to wake up to, wasn't it? She had the admire the contrast of her dark green vines against the bright, girlish pink; it was as attractive as ever to look at but with the little brat all tied up on top of it somehow made the whole thing more...special, she supposed.

"I have an idea little Ivykins," Harley cooed sweetly, giggling as she grappled with the straps of her nightgown. "Let's make it more fun and see who can try and seduce him the fastest!"

She watched Harley for a moment before sighing softly and placing her hands on the wraps, tying them gently and with precision. "That's funny, Harley, it's not like you to want to go for a competition that you'll lose."

The blond whirled around, lips grinning and eyes full of insult. "Nuh-uh-uh!" she scolded, wagging her finger an inch from Ivy's nose. "Not in the slightest, Miss Green Giant! This is the Boy Wonder we're talking about here, and Harley Quinn is the expert in what boys like! You're too old for him."

Rather than be angry at the remark, Poison Ivy just threw back her head and laughed. "Oh poor Harley, didn't you know?" she asked, stroking Harley under her chin and watching the other woman's eyes droop a little. Too easy. It always was. "Boys love older women."

Just then there was a groan coming from the other room, and Ivy peeked outside quickly to see Robin starting to stir on the bed, moving in his bonds before quickly realizing that he was tied up. "No more time to talk, sugar. It's playtime now." Ivy said as she fixed the last bit of Harley's dress in place and went to move.

For Robin, everything felt a bit surreal and fuzzy. He couldn't remember anything that had happened to him, the last thing he recalled was swinging between two of Gotham's buildings before all of a sudden his grapple snapped and he was plummeting...but he didn't feel any pain, so was he hurt? No that was impossible, the fall must have been at least fifty feet. Was he drugged, then? He didn't feel any of the classic fuzzy, floating feelings that he often woken to when Bruce was bandaging him up in the Batcave.

Before he could think too much on it, he saw movement and his eye was naturally drawn to it. He had no idea what he was expecting, but Harley Quinn walking out in a sexy pink nightdress with a living goddess following her in a matching green dress was not it.

Robin immediately felt his mouth go dry, caught in this position he was now in like a deer in the headlights. He knew how he must have looked to them, especially with how they grinned to one another, but he mostly just wanted to hide or run away or...something else. Even if he wasn't tied he would have no idea what to do. Harley looked gorgeous and it was absolutely unfair that Joker was the one who had to get her, not when she had such perfect round breasts that bounced with each step, so firm and nice they were. Her hips were nothing to laugh at too, the only true curves on her body as they jutted outward in the most tantalizing of ways, but other than that she looked perfect. Like a supermodel, or even a painted porcelain doll.

But it was Ivy who grabbed his attention more than anything. Harley was like a small, meager bite before the banquet he saw before him. She was like something out of a dream, a sculpture come to life in the most surreal and amazing of ways. Her curves were absolutely perfect to rest hands on—what? No no stop that!

"Ohh look at that Ivykins, I think Birdboy is all upset about something," Harley cooed, before breaking her words off into a mocking cackle. She still tossed her hair around as she spoke, letting the two pigtails fall over her breasts enticingly.

Robin bit his lip and tried to remain strong under the weight of both of their gazes. He forced his breathing to be calm and relaxed, even though his heart was currently beating itself to pieces in his chest. They were both so, so beautiful, but this was more than a little terrifying to see. Especially the position they had bound him in, naked in everything except his green Robin shorts.

"Oh he most certainly is," Ivy replied and a vine curled around his waist to stroke his bare skin playfully. "Now Wonderboy—" she nearly trilled the words out and all at once Robin felt the blood in his body rushing south "—we know your Bat has got Joker stashed somewhere good and is waiting for Harley to come get him. Which she is not going to do." She punctuated her words with a glare at Harley. "But, my little one, you know where Batman is really keeping Harley's man, don't you? Not that fake location he put out to trap us."

"Actually, I don't," Robin replied, trying his hardest to put up a flippant facade in the face of their combined beauty. "Sorry about that."

Another laugh from Harley, and both women exchanged looks. "Ohh look at that, Ivyyy~" Harley singsonged, kneeling over Robin until her breasts were hanging just inches from his face. "He's going to be difficult."

"Or perhaps he's just telling the truth and we should let him go," Ivy replied with a disappointed pout. Sighing dramatically, she snapped her fingers and the plants untangled themselves from Robin, slithering away to hide under the bed. "Such a shame, too. We had so many fun things planned for his interrogation."

"Um," Robin said, the sound slipping out of him on pure accident as the implications of Ivy's words hit him like a brick. He realized his mistake though, as both women turned their heads to look at him and he was caught once again by their beauty. Especially Poison Ivy, her eyes staring down at him with green fire, her beautiful, exotic face framed by waves of fire from her wild hair that cascaded lusciously down her body. And yet in a strange twist of feminine, sensitive beauty that seemed so unlike Ivy and yet so perfect, he could see vines and flowers blooming in her hair.

He was untied, right? He should really try to run, why was he just sitting here like an idiot? They had untied him, but there had been no promise to let him go, only a teasing hint, and yet an equally teasing hint of something more. Did he even want to know what two supervilliannesses wanted to "do" with him? Two extremely sexy, playful vixens who—was he under Ivy's pheromones? No, it couldn't be, anyone who had enough of a brain left to question whether they were under her control were definitely not.

"Oh just look at him all uncertain, not knowing what to do!" Harley purred, running her fingers through his hair in a way that that made his spine sing with pleasure. "Don't worry little baby, we'll take care of you."

Then she grabbed his face and kissed him full on the mouth. Robin gasped, a startled sound strangling in his throat, but Harley's insistent lips caressing his own drowned everything out. Oh she was a really good kisser, actually, but she tasted so strongly of mint that she must have been chewing gum or something about a minute before she walked into the room. It made him shiver a little, especially when she swiped her tongue over his lips teasingly.

Ivy's chuckle broke through the scene and the both of them jerked away from each other, watching as she sidled over with an utterly predatory precision. She grinned at them and she smoothly pushed the both of them apart, her touch feather-light but irresistible. "Harley, darling, please. At least let the boy's kiss be a truly memorable one."

Robin prickled and opened his mouth to snap at her, just like Harley was doing, but Ivy swooped down and captured his lips immediately without giving him the time to. Her taste flooded his mouth and he groaned at the sensation of it; of her warm, honey-sweet lips that were tinged with an undercurrent of something strangely sour, something funky and off. Like how milk smelled when it started to go bad, or overripe grapes, or decaying vegetation, something subtly wrong and strange but not enough to make him recoil in disgust. In fact with the addition of the sweetness it was actually quite pleasant. Before he even understood what he was fully doing he was kissing her back, as clumsy as his teenage self could be, trying to get more of that taste.

But then Ivy broke away with a laugh, and he could hear Harley laughing as well. "Aww Flower Power, don't drug him up so much! I want him to be a little shy still!"

"You whine too much, doll," Ivy replied, trailing her fingers down Robin's flushed cheek. He shivered and tried to move away, but his head was swimming and his skin was on fire. And yet the heat from her fingers made it feel so good. "Just a little, a delicate drop of honey in the mixture." Her touch traced his lips, and he could feel the stickiness on his skin where both of their lipstick had smudged all over him. He wondered how he must have looked, like a blank canvas covered over with crimson and green swipes of color.

"Hmph, I was just giving him a good warm-up, is all. Now for this!" Harley somehow ducked under Ivy's arm and butted in on Robin again, claiming his lips once more for her own.

This time her kiss was less teasing and more fiery, dominating and sucking his lower lip between hers to tug on it with her teeth. Robin groaned, and then jerked with a louder groan as hot lips pressed right above his navel, sparking more fire to roar throughout his body.

"And I don't even need his lips, darling," Ivy boasted, her pointed tongue lapping at the green lipmark she left behind seductively. "There's more than one place to kiss a man, after all." She started working her way around, planting kisses on top of his kiss without ever breaking rhythm, causing poor Robin to squirm under the assault.

"Oh little miss perfect, I can beat you even in that, too! Move aside!" She shoved Ivy away and took her place immediately, peppering Robin with more kisses that made him jump and gasp, red lipstick joining the green ones on his body, while Ivy took advantage of the fact that she had left his lips alone and continued her assault on them.

It was too much, far too much. His skin was on fire, almost crawling off of him from all of the overwhelming sensations crashing over him and despite it all, Robin felt himself growing more and more excited from it. The embarrassment and hot shame from that burned just as brightly as his arousal; he had always tried to prove that he wasn't just some dumb, horny teenager, that he was more than worthy of being Batman's sidekick, and now here he was getting lost in his hormones from the two women on top of him.

"See? He likes me better," Harley bragged, grinning as her kiss earned another whimper.

"Clearly he was enjoying my ministrations, Harls. You're just delusional, it's a side effect of my flowers."

"Oh no you don't, you know he likes me more and you're just jealous—"

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous over Robin's attention of all things?"

"Because you can't stand the idea of a man liking someone who isn't you! That's why you just use your venom instead of—"

Robin let out another groan, feeling the world start to tilt back in place now that they had stopped long enough to catch his breath. They both glanced at him again, and he realized that he should have been more careful and paying attention to what he was doing. Now he had gotten their attention focused on him again. But then at the same time they were looking at him again.

"I think he's ready, Lee," Ivy stage-whispered behind her hand, as if she had no idea that Robin could clearly hear her.

Harley giggled and played along, casting secretive glances at Robin's way the whole time. "Me too! Look at how small those little shorts are on him now! Time for phase two of the operation."

"Phase two?" Robin muttered, trying to sit up.

"Oh Robin~" Ivy sang sweetly, getting his head to snap around to look at her. Slowly, tantalizingly, she grabbed one of the strings of her nightgown and pulled it slowly until it untied itself. "Where is Batman keeping Joker?"

Robin was focused entirely on how the nightgown started to slowly slide off of one shoulder, before he understood what she was doing. "I, headquarters," he stumbled out, barely even thinking. It was a place that he knew was safe to say, no one in the whole city except for the residents of Wayne Manor knew about the existence of the Batcave, so even if he was telling the truth it was not as if Ivy or Harley would know how to get to it anyway.

Ivy scoffed and began tying herself back up, leaving Robin to gasp in alarm. "Oh little bird, do you think we're stupid?" she asked, spinning on her heel as if to walk away.

"Yeah, Batbrain would never bring Boss Man back to his little bat cave, he would never risk it!" Harley turned to follow her too, but they barely got more than a few steps when Robin called out in a strangled voice.

"Wait!"

They turned around, expectant, and Robin swallowed, shivering as he tried to go on. "He had him in the police headquarters, but he would have moved him by now," he admitted, his form shivering. There, that wasn't really a betrayal, since he didn't really give away Joker's location. It was all old news at this point.

"Good boy," Ivy purred, untying herself again and letting her nightgown slip off her shoulder once more.

"Tell me more and you'll get to see more!" Harley chimed, undoing her straps with a playful tug and shrugging it off her shoulders, almost exposing her breasts in the process. "Where is he now?"

Robin bit his lip and tried to stay silent, riding above the cloud in his mind. He was supposed to be stronger than this, he hated what they were doing to him and he wouldn't give in, he was a hero. They were villains, he wouldn't—

Ivy pouted and started to tie herself up again, and Robin felt something break off inside of him. "I don't know!" he admitted honestly. But at their sighs and beginning to dress back up again, he pleaded harder. "No, I really don't know! I was going to meet up with Batman at the next location when—" he shivered. That was probably too much already.

They both exchanged sly looks. "Which was where?" Ivy asked patiently.

It was like bile was in his throat. "Pier 6, at the docks."

"Much better, little boy," Ivy chuckled, sidling closer again. "Good boys get treats, don't they love?"

"Oh they sure do, little doggie biscuits and everything!" Harley answered, licking her fingers enticingly.

For a moment Robin was afraid she really was about to shove a dog treat in his mouth, and knowing Harley it wouldn't be surprising, but then they both pulled down their nightgowns, showing the matching black lingerie they had underneath. He could feel his eyes popping out of his head and his breath caught in his throat.

"Which one of us do you want to undress, Batbrat?" Harley asked with a wicked grin.

Suddenly he felt a vine stroking down his back, caught between him and the bed, and slithering its way down his body until it was right behind his balls. He shuddered as its tip caressed him there, stealthily, and tried to think. It was the hardest decision her ever had to make in his life, and a part of him wanted to just scream "No one!" and try to leap out of the bed. He wouldn't play their games, wouldn't be a toy, and—

Harley shook her breasts a little, bouncing them playfully, while Ivy drew the tip of her finger enticingly down her chest, right between the mounds of her breasts where it was eventually hidden.

His mouth was so, so dry. God Ivy was beautiful, she was such a beautiful sight, and yet he knew he could never have her, she was a villain and a horrible person, and all he was feeling was the effects of her poison. But that didn't make her any less enticing, or Robin to want her any less. "Ivy," he croaked out eventually, shivering as the vine gave his balls a rewarding stroke.

Poison Ivy shot Harley a triumphant, gloating look, and stepped forward. "Get on with it then, little sidekick," she ordered, stopping a few inches from him.

Robin tried not to look too eager and failed miserably, grabbing the edges of her nightgown and trying to pull it over her head. His hands were shaking terribly, and eventually Ivy laughed and helped him with it.

Oh, he was all wrong before. Absolutely nothing could compare to Ivy's form like this, he could actually feel the drool both to drip from his lips at the sight of her curves and pale skin so close to his own.

Then, before he could do anything else, she pushed him down onto his back and looked ready to climb on top of him when Harley came forward, snarling as she threw off her own robe impatiently.

"No you don't!" she said as she all but jumped on top of Robin and kissed him roughly.

"Ah-ah dear, where are your manners?" Ivy teased as her hands grabbed Harley and tried to pull her off, except Harley threw herself into the grasp, sending them both tumbling back onto the bed with a laugh. Robin watched in utter amazement as the two of them dissolved into a playful wrestling match, which then ended up in a pillow fight as Harley snatched a pillow up and whacked Ivy across the face with it.

"What in the world are you doing?" Ivy laughed as she grabbed her own pillow, yanking it right out from under Robin's head in the process, and slamming it across Harley's head.

"He's mine, Ivykins~! Just give it up!" Harley replied, giggling and hitting Ivy with her pillow while trying to dodge Ivy's attacks in return.

Maybe he should be running at this point? He knew that was a smart thing to do, but they both looked so gorgeous...no, it was the absolutely wrong thing to do. He tried to sit up and get a better look, but that immediately had the both of their attentions the second he moved.

"And where are you going, birdbrain?" Harley demanded with a laugh and whacked him so hard with her pillow that it almost sent him toppling right back down. He had to catch himself with his hands, but it didn't help at all as Ivy followed up a moment later by shoving her pillow into his face, forcing him down fully.

"No no little Robin, you stay right here!" Ivy said sweetly to him as he struggled, barely able to breathe.

But perhaps it was better this way. He could smell her in the pillow, so thick that he was certain she must have drooled on it as some point. It reeked of her honeyed breath and her pheromones, which covered his senses in a thick cloud of her scent that had him thinking about nothing else. He didn't think he could get any harder, more aroused, but the sour-tinged-sweet scent of hers was making him throb down there, he wanted to get on his knees and beg Ivy for her touch, for—

He felt someone else climbing on him and Harley's hand reached down to grab his balls right away, giving them a hard squeeze that had Robin moaning in pain, and yet the fire that the touch sparked was almost too much to handle. The pillow was muffling his cries, but they were still clearly with how they reacted. He had been so close to climax, so close and now he was caught on her hand and helpless from the force of it. "Where is he, Robin? You still haven't told us where he is!"

Robin writhed, whimpering from the pain that seemed determined to rob him of every breath, when his saviour arrived. "Oh no, Harley, you're doing it all wrong." Ivy took her pillow away (he could have almost cried in that moment) and laid a hand on the other woman's shoulder, gently guiding her back into a sitting position. "You use honey to catch flies, not vinegar. Watch and learn."

12