Poor Robin!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed Harley back far enough from Robin to take her place, and take place she did, climbing gracefully and slowly over him, her hair falling across his skin tantalizingly and vines crawling out of nowhere to lightly caress his body. "Now there, there, little boy, Ivy knows how to take care of you so much better," she cooed to him, bending down to kiss him, giving him another taste of that sour honey, before delicately covering his skin with her green kisses. She reached down to cup his balls gently. "Does this hurt?"

He knew what kind of reply she wanted, so he nodded accordingly. Ivy shot a looked back at Harley, her face smug, before turning and kissing him deeply. Their tongues tangled, her saliva mixing with his own in a wave that he had to keep swallowing lest it start dripping from his mouth, and she started to grind on his shorts. The soft fabric pushing against his cock was nearly enough make him come right then and there, but being drowned in Ivy's saliva and watching her hips lap dance on him was so overwhelming that he almost couldn't do anything else.

It was so incredible, like all he had imagined her kisses to be, the first bite of a forbidden fruit, and it was all over too soon. Sitting up, Ivy grinned wickedly and pulled down his shorts, which by now had been soaked in precum. Robin's breath caught, and Ivy used it to lean down and give his hard cock a good, hard lick. Robin gasped in delight at the sensation and how her tongue left behind a trail green drool on him. The air smelled like honey and pheromones.

Harley, on the other hand, seemed amused. "That's all you've got for that, Petals? Let a real girl show you how to suck a cock." She brushed an irritated Ivy aside and took his dick fully in her mouth and started sucking enthusiastically.

"A-Ah!" Robin gasped, writhing a little in her grip. It was so good, so hot and wet and the only thing stopping him from cumming then was Harley's grip on his balls, keeping him right from the edge.

Ivy glared for a moment, then moved forward, grabbing Robin's head and shoving him between her breasts, letting him rest in there like a giant pillow before she tilted his head up and kissed him again. Then she drew back and parted her lips, letting strings of drool drip down from them.

Robin lapped it up eagerly, shuddering at the sweetness of it, at the honey and the funky tinge that made the hairs on his body stand up. It was unlike anything in the world, and that was what made it so strangely enticing, such a taste he would never get anywhere else. "Little boy," she whispered to him, licking a strand of drool that he had missed off his face. "Where is Joker?"

Harley grumbled something with her mouthful of cock and Robin jumped at the sensation, yelping. "I—"

"Don't you want to tell me?" Ivy whispered, stroking his chin. "I know you do, why would you want to keep things from me?"

"No, tell me!" Harley interjected, pumping him while she talked. "Aren't I making you feel so good?"

Poison Ivy licked across his lips, and then took his hand and slowly brought it up to her mouth. "Tell me, my little Robin," she whispered. He had no idea what to expect, but when she opened her lips and began to suck on his fingers, he nearly howled with bliss.

"I—" Robin started again, groaning and shuddering around her tongue working against his skin. "After the docks we were going to move him," he whispered, wanting more rewards from his goddess. "We move him every two hours,—ah!" He jerked again as Harley squeezed his cock, clearly angry at the fact that he was not talking to her.

Ivy grinned, her lips leaving a green smear on his cheek as she kissed there. She let him suck the saliva from her tongue greedily, watching as the excess rolled down his neck. "Where is he now?" she whispered.

"A-ah I," he gritted his teeth, fighting with instincts and training. "Gotham Library," he lied.

Ivy smirked and signaled to Harley, and the other woman chuckled and stopped sucking, instead flicking his dick hard with her finger. Robin whined, brought right out of his pleasure by the sensation when he had been hovering on the edge. He choked, scrabbling, and Ivy calmed him by petting his hair and kissing him again, flooding him with more toxins that brought the warmth flushing across his skin again. "There, there," she whispered, drawing patterns in his saliva-slick skin with a fingertip. "Let's try that again, Boy Wonder, shall we?"

Harley hot lips gulped down his dick again, sucking in earnest with a pace that made him want to scream, but the second he parted his lips Ivy drooled into them, nearly drowning him in her kisses and venomous mix of pheromones. They kissed, tangling tongues together and he could help but wander his hands over her body, fascinated by the shape, the heat, her vines and everything. He wanted—he wanted—

"The museum," he gasped, not a trace of a lie in his voice now. "He's in the museum." Then he waited, shaking in anticipation. He did what the wanted and would be rewarded, right?

Nothing happened. A moment passed, then two, and then suddenly the women grinned at each other and simultaneously climbed off. "Thanks for that, Robin!" Harley said cheerfully, looking for her nightgown.

"W-wait!" Robin cried out to them.

They, in turned, ignored him. It was as if he had simply ceased to exist. "I'm sorry about all the the things I said earlier, Harley," Ivy said as she dressed herself. "You know I don't mean it."

"Oh of course, Petals!" Harley squeaked, pulling Ivy closer and Frenching her immediately. "Remember, we work better as a team, not when we're against each other!"

"That we do," Ivy purred, returning the kiss in full.

"So, who won?"

"Ugh, Harls."

"Right, sorry!"

Robin could only watch as the two of them made out right in front of them, kissing between their words, their movements frantic and full of lust, just like his heartbeat. When they turned to leave, clearly intent on continuing their activities somewhere else, Robin let out a hopeless, choked sob. That, at last, made them turn.

"Hmm, maybe we should help the poor boy," Ivy suggested, gesturing to his hard dick. "He was so good, after all. Maybe a handjob?"

As she spoke, Robin noticed the vines starting to crawl all over him again. They embraced him tightly, restraining him while some of the free ones began circling around his hard cock. He shuddered at the soft sensation, and he could start to feel warm, sticky sap coating his skin.

"My plants need to do some watering, after all," Ivy continued, her eyes knowing as she blew Robin a kiss. "Have fun, babies," she sang and it was clear that she was not talking to Robin. The women finally left, giggling to one another.

Left alone, Robin jerked as the soft, velvet petals and leaves caressed him. Hard on his dick like he liked, yet soft on his skin, stimulating him everywhere, not letting a moment of rest come to him while their sap soaked into his skin and mouth, flooding him with more pheromones that drove him right into a haze of lust and pleasure. He barely noticed how he came, but the heat and pleasure cresting in his body was unmistakable. All he was aware of was the plants and their touch on his oversensitive, soaked skin.

But the plants did not stop then. More and more they caressed him, their movements fast and hard and he jerked his hips into them, greedily drinking the sap, loving how it coated him, and then coating himself even more with his own cum over, and over...just like how his green goddess wanted it. Just like how he craved, now he needed it...

12