POP IT!

Story Info
Arousing beat leads to trance-like sex
4.6k words
4.46
12.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullistic
Bullistic
16 Followers

**I debated whether this belonged in Mind Control or Incest/Taboo. Contains consensual but trance-like sex between father and 18+ step-daughter and her BFF, related to a musical mind-control element. Hope you enjoy. All feedback welcome.**

*

I grinned as I glanced in the rear view mirror at my teen step-daughter and her bestie. The girls were giggling, taking selfies in the back seat of the SUV, and bouncing with excitement as they sang along with the music blasting from the sound system. Base thumped as their favorite artist "Flyte Contrl" rapped lyrics I couldn't really make out, except for the chorus of "Pop pop it, Pop pop it, Pop pop it now girl!"

Traffic slowed to a crawl as we neared the stadium, brake lights flashing, horns honking, strobes and lasers from the concert venue lighting up the dark sky.

"Amanda honey? We're almost here..."

Amanda and her BFF Maddy squealed in delight. Their voices jumbled together as they babbled over each other.

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT Flyte Contrl is so fucking hot I can't believe it's here best birthday gift ever..." they rattled on.

Amanda didn't seem too upset her mother had come down with the flu leaving us with an extra ticket for her Best Friend Forever, Maddy. Luckily Maddy's 18th birthday fell only a week before Amanda's, so she barely made the concert's 18+ age requirement.

The girls lept from the SUV and stumbled together toward the stadium almost before I'd finished parking.

"Hey girls, wait up," I shouted. My always-dramatic step-daughter Amanda spun around, whipping her long straight blonde hair behind her in a flourish.

"Hurry up old man" she said with a teasing smile, hand on hip, tapping her foot impatiently. Maddy giggled and smirked, her long wavy chestnut hair blowing in the breeze.

"Seriously Bryan, thanks for bringing us," Amanda said as I caught up to them, reining in her excitement for a moment, standing on her tip toes and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, thanks Bryan," Maddy agreed coyly, narrowing her eyes a bit at me, then leaning in for a quick hug. I couldn't help but register her full breasts on my chest as she did.

Amanda grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the venue, with Maddy locking eyes with me for a moment, before turning away with what I could've sworn was a quick wink.

My cock stirred just a bit as she walked forward arm-in-arm with my stepdaughter, Maddy's short flouncy white skirt swishing as she walked. It was hypnotic.

Taking a deep breath, I shook it off. I'd kept in shape for my age, but I had no grand illusions. Twenty years ago maybe, I thought, shaking my head wistfully and smiling.

Throngs of fans pressed in on us as we neared the entrance.

"It's happening!" Amanda said with a grin, happily clapping her hands together with girlish excitement.

The three of us funneled along with the crowd into the stadium and were swept onto the dark turf near the stage, rushing forward to stake out a great spot standing just 30-40 feet away, hundreds of people swirling around us.

"These tickets are GREAT!" Maddy exclaimed, eyes wide.

The warm up act started moments later, and the pulse of the base hit my chest with a thump. The girls were taking selfies with their arms wrapped around each other, laughing, lights pulsing and coloring their faces and bodies with garish colors, red, blue, ultraviolet, purple, yellow and back again.

Amanda was bumped from behind and stumbled into me, nearly falling. I grabbed her under the arms catching her as she giggled and smiled up at me, eyes flashing. As she righted herself, her young firm breasts slid along my chest, pressing into me. Her smile faltered a bit, and she looked me in the eye, serious for a moment.

"Thank you Daddy," she murmured in my ear, kissing my cheek.

I was stunned. In the three years since I'd married her mom, she had never called me "Daddy" or even "Dad" before, only "Bryan".

"You're welcome sweetheart, happy birthday," I breathed into her ear as we were both jostled into one other by the crowd, our bodies bumping together in a very distracting way.

She lingered against me a moment longer, before pulling back with a sly smile. She turned and rejoined Maddy, both bouncing to the beat.

My head was starting to spin as the music thumped and the density of the crowd around us steadily increased, slowly pressing us toward the stage. Lights flashed strange patterns. Odors of beer, perfume, grass, sweat and others mingled to form a heady scent.

Amanda leaned against Maddy and said something in her ear, causing her to look back over her shoulder toward me with an evil grin. Her eyes looked a bit glazed. This time she definitely winked, and they both giggled.

I was having a hard time focusing, the crowd, the strobing lights, the pounding bass, the heat of bodies pressing closer around us. Sweat trickled down my back beneath my t-shirt as it vibrated with sonic pressure waves of snare drum, base, and rhythmic vocals.

My eyes fell on Maddy's ass again, this time watching it twerk and shake in time to the beat, next to my step-daughter's full round butt also moving sinuously in her very tight jeans. My head full of cotton balls, my heart raced, mouth dry, cock starting to stir, quickly rising hard as a rock and straining against my boxers.

The muscles of Maddy's toned calves flexed and relaxed as she bounced to the beat, and her tan thighs jiggled just the right amount. She twerked as the beat dropped and her skirt flipped up for a quick flash of her taut ass and the white thong panties she wore.

My head buzzed and my vision clouded, heart still thudding in my chest. Time seemed to start and stop jerkily, images flashed as more people pressed in around us. A sheen of sweat clung to my skin, and I shivered.

Just then darkness suddenly enveloped us all, and the brief absence of sound was deafening. Cheers went up from the crowd turning to wild howls and screams, someone whistled near my ear, then rose a chant of "Flyte Contrl! Flyte Contrl! Flyte Contrl!"

As a low base note slowly rose in volume, the electrified crowd surged forward suddenly and violently, and I stumbled forward into Maddy, my body pressed firmly into hers from behind. The sweet smell of her long brown hair filled my nostrils as I tried to brace myself with my hands on her shoulders.

A thunderous base beat dropped and the crowd reacted explosively, dazzling laser lights bursting to life.

My rock hard cock pressed fully into Maddy's back and buttocks as she gyrated against me. But rather than embarrassment I felt a strong shock of desire jolt through me as our bodies moved against each other, the friction of her supple ass cheeks stroking my rock hard member through the thin fabric of her loose skirt and my shorts.

Jostled again from behind, my right hand slipped from her shoulder and landed on her hip just above the soft swell of her ass, which seemed to send her body into overdrive. My cock slipped perfectly into the crevasse of her young peach-shaped butt, her skirt caught up out of the way, slipping and sliding as she twerked.

"Holy shit," I panted, and Maddy looked back over her shoulder with lust-filled eyes and a wan smile. The scene was dissociative, dream-like, primal and immediate. Flesh swirled around us. Layers of percussion now formed a complicated rhythm, assaulting my senses, reconstructing reality.

Brain muddled, my hands moved of their volition and began fully exploring Maddy's tight teen body now, sliding down her sides and upward under her loose tank top. Her hands covered mine and feverishly pushed them further upward to cup her full firm breasts, covered only with the thin lacey material of her filmy bra, her rock-hard nipples beneath my fingers threatening to pierce the fabric.

"Ohgodyesss," she shuddered as I pinched and swirled her nipples while leaning forward and lavishing kisses onto the nape of her neck.

My blood boiled and my cock throbbed as the base beat thumped, the laser light show flashing and strobing to reveal snapshots of Maddy leaning back into me, the back of her head thrown back resting at the base of my neck, chestnut hair splayed over my shoulder and chest, lips parted, breathing ragged.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless," I grunted into her ear as I reached down for my zipper and freed the iron rod in my pants. It sprang out and instantly found a home in Maddy's thigh gap triangle, sliding against her thong, already soaked with desire.

"Fuuuucckk yessss," she panted, her hips moving rhythm with mine.

My left hand still pinching and pulling her small hard nipple, my right hand drifted down along her tight stomach and slipped inside the waistband of her skirt. Maddy's body shook as I slid my hand further down and within her panties, my fingers tracing her slick slit, joining my cock already there sliding it's length along her cunt from behind, her thong drenched with hot wetness.

"Oh fuck oh fuck ooohhhhh shiiiittt," Maddy moaned as her body writhed and her hips began to thrust involuntarily. She was panting now. Her skin was hot and slick with desire, sheened with sweat. I could fucking smell her sex.

Her eyes turned and met mine, unfocused, half-lidded, and she licked her lips.

"Please. . . please fuck me," she begged.

My cocked throbbed, and I wanted nothing more than to do just that. I was so overwhelmed with lust that I no longer had any sense of where I was. I glanced around and fleetingly, faintly realized it seemed as if I was in the midst of some sort of tribal ritual dance, bodies gyrating, with the shaman on stage leading us all in a bacchanalian orgy. Reality slowly swam into focus and I saw this was at least half true, with everyone around us partly or fully naked, some fucking, some pleasuring themselves, everyone seemingly overwhelmed by the insistent complex beat and the figure on stage, bouncing, swinging his dreads and exhorting us to "POP POP IT, POP POP IT, POP POP IT NOW GIRL!"

I growled as I grabbed Mandy's thong and tore it free, tossing it aside. My cock now slid along her wet slit directly, her outer labia coating my cock with her moisture.

"Please, please, I need it," Maddy cried out petulantly, and leaned forward, arching her back, desperately trying to push her needy cunt back onto my cock. I felt wild, animalistic, and with a visceral grunt I gave her what she begged for, sliding fully into her tight wet teen pussy in a single thrust, bottoming out, my balls slamming into her clit which I continued to swirl from behind with my other hand. Maddy panted and moaned and grunted like a bitch in heat, her hips jerking and twerking as her vaginal walls spasmed around my thick shaft, milking and massaging it urgently.

My eyes tried to focus but my vision swam, until out of the blurry confusion I saw Amanda's face form next to mine. She leaned into my right side, rubbing her tits against my arm, her nipples like pebbles straining against her tight cotton top, her mouth breathing into my ear. Her jeans were unzipped and pulled down to her upper thighs, with her hand inside her drenched lacy pink panties, vigorously working her clit. Her eyes were glazed over, full lips parted as she mewled, staring at her dad fucking her best friend mercilessly.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever. . .ever. . . fucking seen. . ." She said breathily into my ear. "Fuck her Daddy, fuck her so hard. . .," she grunted as she rose toward climax herself.

My right hand slipped around Amanda's waist, then dropped to cup and stroke her taught ass cheek. My left hand grabbed a handful of Maddy's hair jerking her head back as I pistoned in and out of her tight, molten hot pussy.

Amanda moaned as she dropped to her knees beside us, trembling and squirming as she continued to work her own clit furiously, leaning forward to kiss and gently suck my balls as I pounded Maddy from behind. Her tongue explored further, probing toward my ass gently as I slowed my stroking rhythm to allow her to work. Pleasure poured into me, her tongue flicking and flowing over my stiff rod as Maddy grunted and moaned, now panting low guttural sounds, legs shaking as an atomic orgasm ripped through her.

I was on the very edge of joining her, a hot load ready to fire, when Amanda's hand gripped the length of my cock and redirected it slightly, large eyes looking up at me drenched in desire.

"Take her ass, Daddy," she panted, "she wants it so bad. . ."

Maddy shuddered, still shaking from her orgasm, but managed to look back at me over her shoulder, eyes deranged with lust, and groaned "yeesssss, fuck my ass, please, please fuck my ass. . ."

My hips thrust forward then, my glistening well-lubricated knob pressing into her asshole, easily sliding through tight resistance as Maddy moaned and shook, back arching, hips pushing back into me, my balls slapping into her as my cock entered her to the hilt. She screamed and came again, the powerful orgasm moving her body seizure-like, her anal sphincter clamping down around my cock.

"Yes Daddy!!" Amanda moaned as she fell backward onto the turf shaking, an orgasm overtaking her as well.

Time sputtered, my brain exploding before a volcanic eruption of cum emptied me into Maddy's ass, grunting and sweating, feeling as if I might lose consciousness. Waves of pleasure rolled through my body, Maddy and I still coupled, connected, somehow now lying together on the grass next to my step-daughter, panting.

Clarity returned only very slowly. I finally realized the beats of the music had slowed, and my mind struggled for purchase, feeling as if I was gradually emerging from a dream, floating upward toward full consciousness. Sitting up slowly, I found Maddy and Amanda slowly stirring as well, looking dazed. I felt lightheaded and disoriented, and looking around I noticed the tight crowd around us were all in much the same state, some tentatively beginning to gather bits of discarded clothing, shirts, bras, panties strewn about like so much garbage.

"We should go," I managed to croak as the stage lights dimmed and field lights brightened a bit. My mouth was bone dry. The music had stopped.

Maddy and Amanda were on their feet before me, hastily redressing, not speaking. Flushed I quickly rose and straightened my clothes while stumbling toward the exit along with hundreds of other attendees, most silent, no one speaking above a murmur. We walked to the SUV quietly and quickly, all mute as I started the vehicle and pulled into traffic.

Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw Maddy, hair mussed, cheeks pink, staring out the window in puzzlement. Slowly she turned and met my gaze in the mirror, her lips eventually turning upward into a grin.

"Great concert," she said softly, still holding eye contact.

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. What the fuck had just happened? Had that really just happened?

Amanda was in the front passenger's seat now, and turned sharply toward me frowning a bit at first, but met my eyes and softened. "Yes," she whispered, "that was fucking great."

Both girls then slowly began chatting, tentatively at first, but then with more ease, about the concert, seemingly oblivious to the mind-blowing orgy that had taken place. Topics ranged from the set list to how sexy FLYTE CONTRL had looked, along with the light show and the hyped crowd. Maddy yawned and leaned her head back, closing her eyes in the back seat as we slowly moved through traffic.

I started to wonder if perhaps I'd hallucinated it all, had someone slipped me something, LSD, ecstasy? But there was no way, it had been absolutely real, I knew that. By the time I dropped off Maddy at her house and watched her beautiful ass move side to side as she gingerly walked up the steps to her parents home, the details of what had happened were actually starting to get a little fuzzy in my mind as well.

I pulled away from the curb. Amanda was slow blinking as she gazed out the window, obviously drowsy. I was feeling exhausted myself, I realized. This night was starting to all feel dream-like, unreal. By morning I felt it would all be a blur. Maybe that was for the best.

"Thanks for tonight, Bryan," Amanda said softly, nonchalantly, still gazing out the window.

"Bryan"? What happened to "Daddy"?

No, my mind formed the simple word. Absolutely not. No. Tonight had easily been the most erotic of my life, and I could feel the experience slipping away, like a dream that had seemed so real but yet fades away moments after awakening.

A dull certainty fell on me then. I didn't want to forget. What I wanted, frankly, was more.

My hand reached forward toward the console as I drove, and pressed play on the sound system. The volume was low, but a familiar beat rumbled to life. I turned up the volume slowly.

Amanda's eyes slowly widened, then softened a bit. She shook her head just slightly and blinked hard, as if trying to dismiss a thought, but then relaxed. Licking her lips, then chewing on her lower one a little. I noticed her nipples hardening through the thin cotton fabric of her tank top. She turned her gaze to me suddenly, eyes sultry, all traces of fatigue vanished. She looked hungry.

"Daddy. . ." she said, and her hand moved over to stroke my thigh, quickly finding and stroking my already hard cock straining against my shorts.

Licking her full lips again, she slowly lowered her head to my lap, deftly unzipping my shorts and releasing my length which throbbed as she gently kissed the tip.

"Mmmm. . ." she said as she hungrily took the head in her mouth and immediately began to swirl her tongue around it, flicking and sucking first gently, then more vigorously. Driving with my left hand, my right reached down and took a fistful of hair, pushing her face down until I heard her gag. She didn't fight it, instead pushing through until I felt the glorious feeling of my cock filling her tight throat. I could barely focus on the road as her head bobbed, finding a rhythm, now her lips tight around the base of my cock with each motion, before pulling back down my shaft, her tongue massaging the underside as she went, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Mercifully I saw our driveway, and pulled into it parking haphazardly in front of the garage. Killing the engine I moaned as she worked my cock with her beautiful lips and tongue, her throat massaging me, and I felt release building, my hips thrusting to meet her face in rhythm.

Her mouth popped off my cock and she looked up at me like a wild animal, her fingers digging into my thighs, eyes unfocused with arousal. "Not yet, Daddy," she said, "I need you inside me so bad, I've never needed anything so bad. . ."

My mind reeling, I blinked and managed to stammer "Not here, baby girl," looking around our suburban street, a very few lights still on in the windows of neighboring homes. She nodded and reluctantly sat up, eyes finally tearing away from their fixation on my cock, then leaning forward and nibbling on my ear, softly panting.

"Let's go," she said breathily in my ear, and led me by the hand up the walk to the front door. It occurred in some part of my brain that my wife could still be awake, and that one look at the two of us would likely create an awkward situation, but I was too fucking turned on to care. As I watched her ass sway in those tight jeans leading me up the walk, it took all my willpower not to rip her clothes off right there and take her on the front steps of the house.

Neither of us turned on any lights as we entered, walking lightly up the wooden stairs and past the open door to my bedroom. My wife Liz was snoring softly in our bed, a bottle of bedtime cold syrup on the nightstand.

Amanda led me into her bedroom, and I turned to close and lock her door. By the time I turned back to her she was already topless and working on wriggling out of her jeans, her full perky teenage breasts bouncing freely as she did. I quickly pulled off my shirt and shorts, then playfully pushed her backward onto her bed while she was still trying to get out of her jeans. I grabbed the cuffs at her ankles and finished the job, pulling them off in one motion as she giggled and her eyes sparkled in the moonlight from the window.

Bullistic
Bullistic
16 Followers
12