POP IT!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never seen anything more beautiful than this lovely creature lying before me on the bed, nude but for a wisp of a pink thong, thighs slightly parted, small nipples erect, long blonde hair splayed around her head on the sheets, framing her face with her full lips and large eyes, a slight smile on her face.

"Come here, Daddy," she said, and I did, kneeling forward and kissing her inner thighs as she moaned softly, flicking my tongue on her smooth skin, moving upward until my nose brushed her very wet panties. Her smell was intoxicating, delightfully musky, and she shuddered as I nuzzled her pussy through the thin cotton. Pulling that fabric aside, my tongue probed her drenched and throbbing slit, making her softly squeal and tremble.

"Oh god. . .oh my god. . . yes Daddy," she whispered urgently as my tongue traced her labia and found her hard nub, her throbbing clit, each flick of my tongue eliciting a responsive shaking of her hips. Her breathing was becoming ragged as I probed further, exploring and tasting her with my tongue, her drenched vagina opening like a flower then spasming as I went. Her hands needily took fistfuls of my hair and pushed my tongue into her, hips bucking to meet my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper inside her as she stifled moans, wanting to scream with pleasure. My index finger tickled and teased her asshole as she melted against my mouth.

"Shhhhhh. . ." I said as I kissed her clit, and the vocal vibration and renewed contact there sent her crashing over the edge. Her body shook and convulsed, eyes bulged then rolled back in her head, soft grunting noises escaping despite her monumental effort to not awaken her mother in the next room.

As the waves of pleasure still rolled through her, I couldn't wait any longer. I slid my body upward against her, placing soft kisses on her stomach as I went. My mouth arrived at her right nipple and I began teasing it with my tongue and gently nibbling it with my teeth while my hand cupped her left breast and fingers flicked her other rock hard nipple. Her legs wrapped upward and around me, pulling my straining cock toward her opening until the tip teased her pulsing labia.

"Oh my god, please please please. . ." she moaned, urgently pulling me into her with her legs. With one vigorous thrust my thick cock slid deep into her tight throbbing pussy. Her back arched and her mouth found mind, moaning into me. She was so very tight, but also so very wet, her vaginal muscles massaging my shaft as I began to pump in and out of her. Her moans and grunts were getting louder now, and I covered her mouth with my hand as I fucked her like a piston.

She couldn't control it. Her eyes glazed with lust, she panted and grunted like an animal. Fearing waking my wife, I reluctantly pulled out of her squeezing cunt, and flipped her onto her stomach, pulling her ass up and pushing her face down into a pillow to muffle her cries. She reached back between her legs and desperately guided by rock hard cock back into her throbbing pussy.

A deep primal groan escaped her then as I pounded her from behind, hitting so deep from this angle, my shaft grinding against her clit with every stroke. I took her then with crazed determination, pounding her without mercy as she squirmed and panted beneath me, her white hot cunt milking my cock, until I could hold out no longer.

My orgasm came with a molten fury, hot cum filling her cunt with a massive load. I slipped my thumb deep into her ass as I came, and she came with me, her legs shaking, hips thrusting involuntarily, squirting hot juice that mingled with mine and ran down her legs. She was shrieking with pleasure into the pillow now, but I was insensate with ecstasy, beyond concern about the noise we made. We rode these waves for what seemed like minutes before we both crashed down tangled together on the bed, drenched in sweat and sex, arms and legs entwined, softly kissing as our panting slowed to soft breathing, both unable to speak.

Some time later I became dimly aware she was softly snoring in my arms, her breathing regular, her body looking totally spent and contented at once. Some sort of normal conscious awareness was gradually returning to me, and eventually I forced myself to extricate my arms and legs from hers. Arising from the bed and looking at her exquisite naked form illuminated only by moonlight, I was dumbstruck by what had just happened.

After pulling the coverlet over her, I moved silently from her room and back into mine. Relieved to see my wife still sound asleep in our bed, I showered quickly then joined her, out cold nearly the moment my head hit the pillow.

****

The next morning, I awoke alone in bed, feeling deeply rested. I could smell coffee brewing in the kitchen and hear faint sounds of movement there. I lay still for a few moments, trying to determine for certain if the events of the previous night had been real or some sort of incredibly lucid dream. But I knew. I knew it had happened with a deep certainty, and at that moment though I didn't understand it, I also didn't really care how or why. The remembrance was too intense not to be real, and my body was already reacting with a stiffening as I briefly ran through the events in my mind.

A quick wash of my face with cold water later, I was walking quietly downstairs toward the kitchen. I noticed Amanda's door was still closed as I went.

Turning the corner to the kitchen revealed my wife Liz in loose sleep shorts shaking her ass and be-bopping around the kitchen while whipping up some scrambled eggs. I smiled as she bounced, and after I cleared my throat she whirled quickly and flashed me a dazzling smile, her hard nipples poking firmly against the thin t-shirt she wore. A familiar beat emanated from the blue tooth speaker on the counter.

"I guess someone is feeling better," I said with a smile.

"Totally!" she responded, eyeing me a bit lasciviously. "Hey, isn't this song by the guy you took the girls to see last night? I fucking love it!" she cried as she wiggled her hips.

I felt my cock begin to stiffen again, my body relaxing, as I registered the familiar beat.

"Pop pop it, Pop pop it, Pop pop it now girl!"

12