Pop Star

Story Info
New laws allow embracing her sexuality & spawning a movement.
2.3k words
4.65
4.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A woman allowing herself to be collared is the ultimate submission gesture. It is a sign of devotion, commitment, trust and above all, love. From the soft grain and warmth of leather, to the iciness and weight of steel, the material of the collar provides its wearer with passionate excitement."

/r/collared

New verdicts by the Supreme Court have been decided in the United States expanding freedom of expression to include sexuality. The first cases involve women being allowed to breastfeed in public which then quickly expand into top freedom, giving the ability to be topless to any gender equally.

Over the next few years as public opinion progresses and the Overton window moves further along more statutes are challenged until finally the Court concludes that anyone is allowed to be publicly nude then finally sex acts are allowed in public as long as consent is clearly given and maintained. All falling under freedom of expression with the First Amendment.

While the edicts allow all of this, relatively few take advantage. Until one person with an immense audience and platform decides to use it to make a statement and empower women to be accepting and even proud of their body, in all shapes and sizes. In doing so she opens the doors to a movement as well as the symbol of it.

Gemma Hasty was arguably the biggest pop star of the last 10 years. People of all ages, genders, and political backgrounds were among her fans. Her newest tour was already sold out for the next 6 months and she was a trendsetter in every sense of the word. Having just entered her 30s and feeling more confident of herself she'd decided it was time to use her platform for something that was meaningful to her personally rather than her past efforts towards things like civic engagement, kindness, and charity.

Secretly, Gemma was an exhibitionist. But when you had to maintain a certain image and avoid paparazzi all the time it was impossible to indulge in it beyond the inside of your own home. Even grainy long range shots of her tanning topless on her private island had caused a stir of mixed reactions. Her publicist and team had stifled her sense of expression for years, even though she'd been tempted more than once to just let it all out like some of her peers.

With the new decisions by the Supreme Court she'd finally decided to use her platform to empower herself and all of her fans to embrace their sexuality and bodies however they were comfortable with. Calling her team together before the first show of the tour there were a lot of objections but she finally put her foot down and let them know this is what she was doing and they could either support it or they were welcome to leave, even offering generous severance packages and recommendations if that's what they wanted. After several minutes of reflection they decided to trust in her, as they'd always done, and set up what she asked for. Although she didn't tell them she had one last surprise for them after reaching out to a friend who'd been wronged by those same paparazzi and tabloids and was looking to make a comeback with a bold statement.

Which leads us all to Gemma coming out on stage for that first show clad in a robe.

Her smile dazzled under the lights as she spread her arms wide basking in the adoration of her fans. After a few moments she addressed the crowd. "For too long people, especially female presenting people, have been treated differently. We've been sexualized for behavior that others wouldn't be. Our bodies have been overly scrutinized. Our outfits dissected in the media. But the Courts have provided us with an opportunity. Freedom to express ourselves equally and in the manner we wish without the puritanical thinking of the past. We've been hesitant to use that. To empower ourselves and embrace our sexuality however we see fit. As someone with a platform I'm often told I should use it to raise up the ideas and morals I think are important. I've experimented with this in the past. But tonight I plan to fully embrace it."

"See I've kept a bit of a secret from y'all. I've constrained my own style and sexuality to fit what I thought society would accept in order to keep my career going. But if I'm at this point, with this opportunity and privilege and I'm still masking who I really am then how can I expect any of y'all to truly feel free? So I hope many of y'all will join me in embracing whatever you're comfortable with in your sexuality. But if nothing else I hope you trust me enough to reflect before you make a judgment. Because this is how I want to walk the world from now on."

As she said this last line she undid the belt on her robe. Then reaching up, she slid it off her shoulders and let it pool on the ground. With her arms and legs spread wide, a warm smile, and zero shame Gemma stood before her fans bare from head to toe minus a few accessories. If a fan were to trail their eyes up from her toes the first thing they'd notice is a jeweled piercing twinkling in the lights adorning her clit. A second one further up in her belly button. Two sparkling jeweled barbells on her excited nipples. Finally, a black choker with a gem in the front around her neck.

After a few breaths of silence as the biggest pop star in the world stood before her audience baring her soul and then her body to them, a roar erupted as her fans embraced her with acceptance and love. Her smile grew as her fans showed once again how amazing they were. "I knew I could count on all of you to support me and, more importantly, to support yourselves. I would never pressure anyone to join me in this expression. You have to do what works for you. However if something speaks to you and you decide that is what you want to do know that you're to be welcomed. In our efforts at charity, there will be bins placed around where any clothes no longer needed will be collected and donated to those that do need them. And I expect my fans to know that just because someone offers their body for viewing it doesn't automatically mean it's offered for anything more. We all know consent is to be required and respected. Now, let's get this show on the road!"

With that Gemma launched into the first songs of her set. Her state of undress didn't stop her from performing her dance moves either. If anything her newfound confidence and freedom spurred her to be a little more raunchy, several times dancing in positions where her legs were spread wide to the audience or her crotch thrusting in a sexually suggestive manner. Her backup dancers appeared beside her fully clothed, the dichotomy of her being the only one naked highlighting her exposure.

Her fans cheered and sang along with the show. A few women even got topless but none joining her in complete nudity. Finally about 45 minutes in she moved back to center stage as the band went quiet again. Her skin glistened with moisture which most probably assumed to be sweat. Gemma knew that most of it was, but some of the moisture between her legs was from being able to be bare in public like she always wanted. Even more so to have thousands of eyes devouring her most secret places as she'd cavorted, thrusted, and basically air humped on stage. She knew her fingers and toys, at the very least, would be getting a work out in the green room later.

"So, I hope you've enjoyed the show so far. But I have one more surprise for you. When I first was contemplating this I reached out to a colleague. Someone that I'd looked up to before I started and who had really been done wrong by the media and industry coming up. Overly sexualized while she was still a child. Asked constantly about her sex life and virginity. And basically driven out of the business simply for being a woman who had boobs and hips and didn't hide them completely away. When I told her how I felt and what I was thinking, not only did she fully support me but she offered to stand by me. So I asked her to literally stand by me and join me on tour. Not only did she accept, but she surprised me by deciding to fully embrace the message I was trying to express. Folks, I'm proud to present the one and only Bethany Bayonet!"

It had been almost 10 years since Bethany had toured and 5 since she'd really performed. But as she strode out confidently on stage you couldn't tell as she was in amazing shape, similar to how she'd always been. Which everyone could easily tell as she was also bare from head to toe. While she didn't have any body jewelry below her waist, her famous large, firm breasts were capped by thick, excited nipples adorned with silver rings. Her hair was done up in pigtails similar to one of her most famous videos and around her neck was a black choker with a small sparkling charm on it.

The two bare starlets embraced in a long and warm hug before nodding to each other, turning to the audience, and as the band started behind them began singing Bethany's breakout hit together. As they went through the suggestive lines the two turned to face each other wrapping a hand around the back of the other's head and rubbing their bodies together. They continued to grind against each other through the length and conclusion of the song. Moving quickly into one Bethany's more recent hits they turned their back to the audience, dropped to hands and knees, and then looking at each other began twerking their crotches to the audience exposing everything they had to offer. Through it all the crowd cheered and sang along as more and more of them joined in the vibe, clothes being discarded and bodies bared all over the arena.

Spinning to face each other as they launched into the third and final duet, they slid together, the V of their legs meeting as they grinded their crotches together through the song. When it finally finished they panted for a few moments before they both leaned forward, lips meeting, tongues exploring as they made out in front of the packed house for a full minute to the chorus of cheers and wolf whistles. Finally pulling away and remembering where they were and, more importantly, how public they were, the two blushed, stood, and bowed to the audience before walking off the stage flushed and incredibly aroused.

While no actual footage exists the gossip was that the two beelined for Gemma's dressing room, shut the door, and then giggling and moaning was heard coming from it for the next hour. After which two disheveled and flushed stars sat down for an interview, still completely nude. They'd grown so comfortable that in sitting their legs were splayed open, offering a wonderfully candid and revealing shot that exposed everything in glorious detail.

When the reporter, after taking a moment to center himself when presented with the erotic sight before him, asked his first question, it was unexpected. "So I notice you both chose to wear chokers as part of the show. Considering your message and that I imagine your accessories were chosen with specific meaning and purpose, what is the significance of that?"

Gemma smiled at him warmly. "I'm glad you asked. Collars are often used in certain kink communities to show commitment, trust but overall submission to a partner. I've worn them in the past with my partners for exactly those reasons. However I'm between partners now so I used the choker to signify that I'm submissive, but not currently to anyone particular. All that said I know not all people share my kinks, as my friend Bethany here doesn't. But we thought that chokers and collars would allow both a chance to accessorize without concealing as well as a convenient way to show relationship status similar to rings. A choker means you don't currently have a partner or something like you're in an open relationship where you can accept more partners. A collar means you are committed to someone and not open to anything. As the courts have now decided that sex acts are allowed in public now we felt it would be a good aid to show when one might be open to being asked to consent to something."

Bethany leaned over and took up Gemma's hand, holding it adoringly. "It was mostly Gemma's idea, but I agree with it. That said, after the success of tonight's show she asked me to join her for the rest of the tour and I agreed. And with how much fun we had after the show, we may both have to swap to collars at some point."

Gemma smiled back at Bethany but with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We could. But who says we have to be exclusive. I can think of a few of our colleagues, both male and female, I wouldn't mind giving some 'all access tours' to."

Bethany giggled. "You're so bad. But again I find myself agreeing. Now if you'll excuse us, I'd like to have another one of these 'all access tours' if Gemma doesn't mind."

And with that the two scampered off back to Gemma's dressing room and a movement was started that would slowly pick up steam.

To be continued in future connected but standalone stories in the Collared universe. If you liked this and my other stories, please give it 5 stars and feel free to leave a comment letting me know of what you'd like to see more of or ideas you might have that I can explore. I've got several more ideas but I'm always open to inspiration. Thanks for reading.