Coffee Shop

Story Info
A bold idea to save a small business by baring it all.
2.9k words
4.71
17.2k
27
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[Stories in the [Collared] universe are standalone but connected. If you want more details about the universe you can read "Pop Star", but it's not required. Tl;dr: open expressions of sexuality including nudity and sex acts are now protected under the Freedom of Expression clause of the First Amendment. These stories will explore ideas under that concept.]]

I was in a bit of a bind. Several years ago I started a coffee shop. We served quality, ethically sourced coffee that people can afford. We were doing well, then between the pandemic, rising costs, and the opening of a well known coffee franchise in town that all changed. Now the math didn't work unless I wanted to gouge my customers. And, even then, volume was down so much from the competitor that I don't think I could survive. But I had a plan.

With the recent changes in laws and the movement caused by Gemma Hasty there might be a way I could attract more customers and hopefully increase tips so I could stay in business and pay my baristas more as I knew they were also struggling but remained with me out of a sense of loyalty. Today, before we opened, I had called them together to present my plan and see if they were in.

Currently I have 3 employees all putting themselves through the local college. True to her name Scarlet was a fiery redhead. She was sassy, flirty, and confident. She tended towards low cut tops without bras, showing off her firm D cup breasts to their full potential earning her a fair amount of tips from smitten college boys and young professional men. She had an athletic build from a martial arts and gym obsession.

Hazel was less confident than her friend, but no less beautiful. She was dark haired and barely 5 feet tall with B cup breasts that fit her frame nicely. She had been a high school basketball phenom and still played for the college team with a slight interest in going to the WNBA when she graduated. She tended to dress more conservatively in vintage dresses although from the lack of lines and the easily discernible piercings showing through them she also never bothered with a bra if she wore underwear at all.

Finally, there was Lia. It was hard to tell her body shape as she tended to hide it in baggy clothes although they couldn't really disguise that she was very curvaceous with breasts even larger than Scarlet. She wore glasses and was very meek and quiet around the customers as well as shy around me. Still her two coworkers included her in their banter and the 3 got along very well together.

They currently sat before me with a charged sense of anticipation as I tried to keep my face neutral. "So I'm sure you've noticed that traffic has been down. It's not any of your fault, it's hard to compete with a major franchise. That said, I have an idea that I wanted to present to you. But first, let me lay out why we're here. If nothing changes currently I will have to shut down in less than 6 months. However I'm sure you've heard about the new laws and the coverage around what Gemma Hasty is doing. I think we can use that to our advantage in a way that a large corporation can't, at least not quickly. In a way that will hopefully drive traffic back up and build up a loyal customer base that will help us survive."

"Now, none of this is mandatory. You can continue working as you currently do. And you don't owe me anything as far as keeping the business alive. I'll write y'all glowing recommendations regardless. But I think this will increase revenue and tips, allowing us all to benefit. So here it is."

"I'd like you to consider working nude, or at least topless. You're all beautiful women and we've seen how relentlessly our male - and even some of our female - customers flirt and, frankly, drool over you. If you're cavorting around completely bare, showing all kinds of naughty bits as you bend over serving drinks or wiping down tables, I think they'll respond. And I've seen how well y'all garner tips currently. I think given the full arsenal of your sexuality and charms that could increase significantly."

"For anyone that does decide to do it I will double your wages for any shifts you do. The tips will still be split communally as that's harder to estimate, unless y'all decide on a different arrangement there. So... what do you think?"

As I expected Lia turned red at the idea and shook her head, looking down. Meanwhile Hazel bit her lip, a thoughtful look in her eye as she and Scarlet exchanged a glance. Scarlet had a large smile on her face and then immediately began disrobing. In a few minutes her clothes were a pile in her hand and her stunning body was revealed. Unexpectedly two barbells adorned her large, excited nipples. Surprisingly her clit was also pierced and the shiny gem adorning that drew in your attention. She handed her clothes over to me without a care.

"Can you hold these for me until the end of my shift boss? Also, while I appreciate and will definitely take the money, can I say this is awesome? I can't wait to tease all my regulars. Do you have somewhere in mind where we can release the tension on our breaks or should I just hop up on the counter, spread my legs, and jill myself off for the store?" She offered me a raised eyebrow and a cheeky grin as her comment caused Lia to fidget and blush even more.

Hazel shook her head ruefully at her friend. "You really are a wanton little slut aren't you?" Scarlet just beamed back at her, arms on her hips in the classic superhero pose which hid nothing of her body. Hazel turned back to me. "I think I could probably do topless but I can't do that today with my current outfit. Maybe tomorrow, let me think about it and see how it goes for Scarlet, ok?"

I nodded. "Perfectly fine. As I said, none of this is mandatory, just incentivized. Anyways, it's almost time to open up, let's get started."

For three of us, the day was pretty standard. Scarlet meanwhile had her best day at work in more ways than one. Her constant teasing of the customers - leaning forward so her breasts brushed against their face as she served drinks, while the people behind were treated to a full beaver shot through her widely spread legs - led to a huge increase in orders. Ringing customers up she mesmerized the poor lads as she would bring her arms together to hand them their change, pushing her breasts up and together and practically serving them up to them. All the while her nipples were rock hard and her slit glistened in excitement. They barely paid attention to the bills they stuffed in the tip jar at her request. I had to clean it out a half dozen times as it constantly overflowed.

She didn't end up spread eagle on the counter but as I was taking out the trash halfway through the day I did stumble on her out back, leaning against the building, eyes closed, one hand caressing a breast as the other slid across her folds and clit, playing her body like a symphony. I couldn't help but watch as she jilled herself off to a toe curling orgasm scored with sultry moans. When she opened her eyes to catch me watching she only smiled, waving coyly with the fingers of one hand while she seductively licked the other clean and stared at my obviously excited crotch. I apologized and slipped back inside while she giggled behind me.

At the end of the day they settled around me as I announced that not only had we done almost three times the business we'd normally do - which would likely increase as word of mouth got around - but the tips were 10x what they normally split. As I tried to divide it up though the two other girls pushed back.

Hazel spoke for both of them. "Me and Lia discussed this during a break. It's obvious Scarlet drove the increase in tips and we can't in good conscience take advantage of that. So we decided that we'll just take what we'd normally expect. And going forward if anyone doesn't want to participate that shift, that would be the deal - they'd take a normal share and anyone that does participate can split the extra equally."

Scarlet frowned a bit. "I mean sure I did more but I loved it and that's why I did it. Are you positive? This seems unfair to you."

Hazel nodded. "We're sure. That said, after seeing how much fun you had I'm going out to get a manicure, pedicure, and wax and tomorrow I'll be working wearing only a choker. So watch out as I'm planning on stealing your tips!" She grinned at her bare friend playfully.

Scarlet laughed. "Mmm. I forgot about the choker. That will make this so much sexier. I'm in too. What about you Lia?"

Lia blushed deeply. "I'm sorry. I'm just not as confident as you two. I'd love more money but I just don't think I can run around bare."

Scarlet slinked up to her and looked deeply into her eyes. "No worries hon. Although I for one would love to see you bust out that rocking bod of yours and walk around confidently in just your skin. We can work on your confidence and maybe by the end of the week you can try topless. You remember what Boss said, even that will get you more money."

Lia bit her lip, shivering under the intense gaze of the vision that Scarlet presented. "My body is nothing like you two so I dunno. And my boobs are a bit much without a bra. But I'll try and keep an open mind, ok?"

Scarlet smiled, kissed her forehead, and gave her a warm hug. "No pressure, babe. Just saying if you're curious we'll make sure to make it a positive, fun, and lucrative experience." She gave Lia saucy wink at the last point, earning a giggle from the shy girl.

I offered Scarlet her clothes back but she declined them and decided to walk home nude since it wasn't far and "most of the neighborhood had seen what she had to offer anyways". I locked up and went up the stairs to my apartment over the shop.

The next morning I opened up to Lia surprisingly wearing a dress that highlighted rather than hid her busty and curvy form, which she admitted was due to the work and encouragement of her two coworkers. Her large nipples stood out as they'd obviously also talked her out of wearing a bra. Scarlet and Hazel meanwhile walked in wearing nothing but matching chokers and body piercings. Hazel had rings adorning both nipples and her clit as well as a stud in her navel.

"Well I guess I don't have to ask if you two are in for today do I?"

Scarlet gave me a cheeky smirk. "I haven't worn clothes since yesterday and don't plan on wearing them again unless I have to now."

Hazel shook her head at her friend. "While I'm not sure I can go that far it seemed silly to put on a dress that I'd only need for the walk to and back from work. Plus we figured it was some free advertising. I'd like some of that sweet tip money!"

I laughed and flipped our sign to open. Apparently word had gotten around as business was even heavier than usual. While Hazel didn't blatantly tease people like Scarlet continued to, her graceful nature highlighted and displayed her charms enough to keep my filling cups and emptying the tip jar until we got a lull shortly after lunch. With my two bare employees on break, I left Lia at the counter while I took out some trash. Once again I walked in on a vision. We had a picnic table set up out back so that they could eat lunch on nicer days. There I found the two girls tribbing atop it as they moaned loudly. I started to apologize only to be greeted with two sultry looks from the bare vixens as they waved off my apology and invited me to stay and watch if I wanted to. I mentioned I wasn't sure I was strong enough to control myself if I did but maybe next time.

A few minutes later the two walked in disheveled and giggling. Hazel made a beeline for Lia and had a quick discussion which caused her to blush, bite her lip, then nod. Hazel then approached me.

"So, I have a question Boss. If Lia takes off her dress and spends the rest of the day in just her panties, is your deal still on the table?"

Knowing the afternoons tended to be slower I guess that this was Lia trying to experiment with the new incentives. "I'll do her one better. She can get the double pay for the whole day, not just the rest of the day. Again the tips are up to the three of you to split how you decide. How's that sound?"

Hazel gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, pausing to give me a knowing smirk and grind against my obvious erection. "You're the best Boss. And one of us can take care of that after work if you want, it's the least we can do after teasing you all day."

"That's not your job. I'm sure I can take care of it myself."

She pouted back at me. "I know it's not our job but both myself and Scarlet would be interested in adding it to our new incentives if you'll allow it. Trust me, it's mutually beneficial. You're a nice guy and we could both use a good and regular D in our lives." She ran her hand over my crotch, groping me. "And we both know that you are very good at taking care of us." She waggled her eyebrows suggestively before going back to Lia.

After a few minutes of conversation Lia approached me. "Is it true?" When I confirmed it she nodded, took a deep breath, and then grabbed the bottom of her dress and whisked it over her head. She held it out to me while looking me in the eye meekly.

I took it as well as taking a moment to trail my eyes down her body. She was voluptuous in all the right ways. Curvy hips adorned with lace bikini panties. Large, pendulous breasts capped with thick, erect nipples well over an inch long that begged to be suckled. She even had slipped on a choker to match her friends at some point. I finally remembered to breathe. "I'll give this back to you at closing. Also... wow. You are beautiful and your body is made to be displayed. Thank you."

At this her face lit up and she hugged me, pressing those amazing tits against me. Pulling back she looked down at the tent in my pants that had just been poking her then looked up and surprised me with a saucy wink. "Thanks for giving me the confidence boost to try this. But I think I'd like to amend the deal just slightly." With another deep breath she tucked her fingers into the waistband of her panties peeling them down and off before handing them over to me. I noticed they were quite moist and her thighs glistened with her excitement. "Ok, time to earn some tips! Maybe even the monetary kind!" She offered me another saucy wink and then scampered off to her friends who gave her cheers and cat calls as she strutted over.

Lia may have been the biggest hit of all as numerous guys who'd had crushes on her kept bringing her back to the table with more orders and tips to keep her close. Her confidence continued to grow as she adopted a sexy strut and made sure to lean forward for all of them, almost burying their faces in her massive mammaries.

We again closed to a record day, practically having to push the customers out, promising them that the 3 bare baristas would be here for them tomorrow and every day after that. After which, surprisingly, all 3 bent over the counter and spread their legs, offering themselves up for me to "deposit my tip" for them. Considering how turned on they already were I was able to go down the line, plunging into them and getting them off quickly before Scarlet dropped to her knees in front of me, taking me into her mouth, and sucking me off until I deposited my seed down her throat. Which was quick as behind her I was treated to the show of Hazel and Lia making out as their hands caressed each other's body.

Needless to say I was able to keep my business afloat. I'm even thinking of expanding our hours to welcome a second shift. The girls already had several friends that were interested and willing to be bare baristas from day one. Life is pretty good.

[[If you liked this and my other stories, please give it 5 stars and feel free to leave a comment letting me know of what you'd like to see more of or ideas you might have that I can explore. I've got several more ideas but I'm always open to inspiration. Thanks for reading.]]