Pop Star Ch. 05

Story Info
After a regretful choice, Ai does what it takes to succeed.
9.2k words
4.63
8.1k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers

Kim

***

Ai had no idea what it took to make it in show business. That little bitch that used to be her friend, how dare she insult Kim and her career choices. Sometimes it was necessary to compromise personal values, but it was worth it in the end because it eventually led to success and respect.

Kim walked into Rolland's suite and found the famous pop star sitting on the couch scrolling through his social media. He didn't even bother looking up to greet Kim.

"On your knees and get sucking. I've had a very stressful night," Rolland said.

"Excuse me?"

Rolland finally made eye contact. "The more time you stand there, the less time you're sucking my cock."

"Do you know who I am?" Kim asked incredulously.

It mustered a laugh from Rolland. "Someone who's about to have their last day in showbiz if they're not on their knees in 5...4...3."

Kim rushed to her knees in front of Rolland. She pulled his cock out and engulfed the semi boner just before he finished counting. Unphased, he returned his attention to his phone while Kim pleasured him with her new lips providing more suction than she was used to.

The whole scenario was ridiculous. Rolland had embarrassed her at the music video shoot and then the whole mistaken identity happened. It had been a terrible day because of Rolland and now she was rewarding him by sucking his cock.

"That's so gooood," Rolland said. "You must be a true cocksucker to get lips like that."

Kim hatefully glared at him as she bobbed up and down. She had gotten the lips because she was told that it was a good career move to help her image. However, so far it was the worst decision of her life. Not only did her singing voice go, but now she just looked like a dumb bimbo. And her current task wasn't helping either.

For the next 20 minutes, Kim blew Rolland, who barely paid attention to her spitting and gagging. It begrudgingly turned Kim on to be ignored like a sex toy, but that didn't stop her anger and hate towards Rolland. He was the most selfish and talentless pop star that she had ever met, and she regretted ever working with him. When Kim was done at the party, she was going to have a very serious conversation with Norris.

Ai

***

The anger from meeting Kim dissipated as Ai enjoyed the freedom of not being on someone's beck and call. She had never thought Rolland would be chill enough to let her and Betsy go, but something else seemed to be on his mind. At least Kim would be there to help him get through it. The image of Kim sucking his cock sent Ai into a fit of giggles.

"What are you laughing at?" Betsy asked, joining Ai. She handed her friend a drink and for once the pair could people watch and not be the center of attention.

"Just laughing how this night turned out. My brother was pissed," Ai said. She held her cup out to Betsy. "To friends sticking together."

"To friends."

Ai and Betsy clinked their cups and drank up.

"I'm starving. Let's go grab some food," Ai said.

After finishing off her drink, the pair headed over to one of the food tables. To no surprise, there was a female acting like a plate, a custom stolen from the Japanese. Of course, wherever there was money, there would be naked women in all sorts of scenarios. Ai knew that better than anyone. She wondered what kind of girl it took to do something so open and delicate and was shocked to see Riley staring back.

"Ai? Oh my gosh, I can't believe I found you," Riley said, making sure to stay still enough so that the food didn't fall off.

"Riley, what are you doing here?" Ai asked.

"I came here to find you silly," Riley said. "My cover got kind of blown so I found a new one. It's surprisingly very peaceful."

"Only you could pull this off," Ai said with a laugh.

"Listen, the reason I needed to find you was that Jack is filming another time stop shoot and I need to let him know by tomorrow if you're in."

"Umm."

Ai had enjoyed the last shoot and if she wanted to prove Kim wrong by making her own path in fetish work, it was a step in the right direction. But the idea was still intimidating. There was a lot of risk and chance involved. Work provided a steady income even if her boss treated her like a toy. Could she really risk it?

"She'll be there," Betsy said.

"I...uh..." Ai was caught of guard by Betsy but didn't reject the offer.

"Perfect, I'll let him know," Riley said. "Feel free to tag along, we might be able to use a MILF in the crowd."

Betsy blushed. Ai was still speechless but knew that it was the correct decision. The reality of the situation settled back in with Riley being a literal plate for food. Ai snatched up a sushi roll from near her friend's pussy and popped it into her mouth.

"So did you want us to get you out of here?" Ai asked.

Riley's infectious smile signaled she was more than okay.

"You know what, I've always wanted to try this, and it's been pretty cool. Once the food's gone, I'll sneak out," Riley said. "Thanks though. You two go enjoy the party!"

Ai and Betsy took another bite then left Riley alone. The crowd was full of strangers and not anyone Ai really wanted to talk to. Although Rolland gave her the green light to mingle, she was happy to just head home and be by herself. Betsy, on the other hand, was eying up a few men. With her possessive husband keeping her psychologically locked up, Ai got why she was searching for a way out. But she wasn't going to find it among groupies.

"Can we talk for a second?" Ai asked Betsy. She led her friend to a secluded corner. "You're not going to find your white knight here."

"What are you talking about?" Betsy asked.

"You're trying to get some of the guy's attention and even if you do, you're just going to be a one-night stand," Ai said.

"You don't know that."

"Look Betsy, I know you're trying to get out, but maybe the best way out is to follow my lead. You accepted that role for me because you know I would've taken my time and by the time I was ready, it would have been too late." Ai said. "Well, what if you joined me?"

"You want me to do porn?"

"Porn isn't what it used to be. Once you have brand, you have so much more freedom. Both creatively and financially. And you know what's better than one person building a brand," Ai said leaving a moment of silence for suspense. "Two people building a brand."

"Ai, I get what you're trying to do, but I would lose everything. The financial part is important to you, but it's more than that for me. If I walk out, everything that I've known is gone," Betsy said. "I'm sorry, Ai, but this is just my life now."

Betsy walked away towards one of the men that she had been flirting with from a distance. Ai didn't stop her. It would be wrong to pry and make decisions on Betsy's behalf. She just hoped her friend found what worked best for her.

With nothing else to do. Ai had enough for one evening. She slipped out of the party and headed home, excited to plan her future.

Kim

***

Never meet your heroes. That was the line that replayed over and over in Kim's mind as her head bobbed up and down Rolland's cock. The famous pop star had been nothing but an asshole since the moment she had met him.

When he was finally done fucking her mouth, she was told to lay on the bed and let him have his way with her. Kim really hesitated to follow through, but she had gone through so much shit that fucking Rolland was the least of what pissed her off. If anything, a hate fuck was exactly what she needed.

Once Kim didn't immediately obey his commands to lay on the bed, Rolland attempted to grab her. But Kim pushed his arms away and grabbed him instead. She threw the pop star on the bed and stood over him with her hands on her hips. It was subtle, but manhandling Rolland signalled that this was unchartered territory for him and he was allowing her to see where it went.

"You completely humiliated me today by making me a back-up dancer," Kim said. "You need to be punished."

It was the truth, but Kim's voice made it sound playful. She didn't want to risk snapping Rolland from his lust driven state. She put her heel on Rolland's chest, right near his mouth.

"Now kiss my heel and we will begin."

Rolland's smile was disturbing. He moved her foot off his chest and pulled her on top of him.

"You want to punish me?" Rolland said. He was already rock hard and used his strength to lift Kim's bare pussy onto his cock. "Why don't you wrap those cute little hands around my neck while you fuck me?"

Kim's small hands could barely fit around his muscular neck, but she tried her best as she bounced up and down his cock. It felt as humiliating as it probably looked. Rolland never suppressed his smile, which made her try to choke him harder, but it only made the attempt funnier. It was a humiliating loop and once again Kim was on the receiving end.

They continued for a few minutes as Kim hoped her aggressive bouncing was enough to get him off, but there was no sign of pleasure in the man's face. Instead, he reached up and grabbed Kim's neck with his right hand. His grip was firm and tight, allowing Kim just enough to take a small breath.

The pop star wrapped her legs around his waist, so she stayed inside him then picked her up from the bed. He slammed her against the wall, using her neck and her body to pin her.

"I'll show you a hate fuck." Rolland said.

His thrusts were aggressive and his hold around her neck never waivered. Kim's body was so small that he had no problem maintaining his position as he fucked her like a jack hammer. The only thing pleasurable about it for either of them was the psychological aspect that Rolland was completely dominating her, physically and mentally. At that moment, she was just a toy for him and despite the uncomfortable nature of it, Kim's body was reacting accordingly.

Whoever had pissed Rolland off, he was making sure Kim knew how he felt. After a few minutes, Kim's pussy was on fire from all the friction and frankly, the size of Rolland. But he wasn't done with her. Instead, he lowered her to the ground and within an instant, his cock was back in her mouth.

But this wasn't a blow job. Her mouth was now simply replacing her pussy. Holding her head against the wall firmly on both sides, Rolland fucked her face. The lips provided the perfect suction, much like her pussy gripping his cock and Kim couldn't control the sounds her mouth was making, nor the slobber and cum that were squirting in all directions. The only thing she could do was concentrate enough to take small breaths when his cock wasn't touching the back of her throat.

Thankfully, the human body had its limits and Rolland's finally reached his. His load erupted down her throat and to add insult to injury, he kept his cock inside her a few moments longer than necessary. He pulled his cock out and the suction from her lips made a popping noise. Then, like a pipe bursting, cum flowed from her nose and mouth, making a mess of her make-up and face.

The pop star said nothing to her and left her sitting on the floor. Despite her commercial success, this was the lowest point of her career. And to make matters worse, Ai had told her that she had no freedom. If her friend was right about one thing it was that Kim had just as much control as Ai did in porn. And that was about to change. Because this may have been Kim's lowest point, but the only direction she was going was up. Consequences be damned.

Ai

***

On the taxi ride home, Ai was filled with excitement, but there were so many things to be afraid of. Her boss. Her brother. Kim. So many people were out to get her and there were few people that she trusted to look out for her actual well being. Riley and Betsy, and even then, if Ai was being honest, she had only just met them. Truth be told, until someone really proved themselves to Ai, she had to assume the worst about them. And she also had to start tying up loose problems.

"Excuse me, sir. Can you actually drop me somewhere else," Ai said.

"Sure, where to?"

Kim

***

Rolland allowed Kim to clean herself up before the two were set to rejoin the party. Without her bag on her, the best Kim could do was clean her entire face, cum, make-up, and all. Thankfully, she was naturally cute, but the make-up had always boosted her sex appeal. Not that she cared about that now. Kim would just be happy to get her stuff from the identity thief and get home.

When Kim returned from the bathroom, the room was empty. She made her way back to the party and saw her purse around the culprit, Kin. To make matters more upsetting, she was talking and flirting with Rolland.

"Hey, you little bitch," Kim said.

Everyone stopped and looked her way. A few people even started filming, suspecting something big was about to go down.

"Give me back my stuff or I will beat the hell out of you in front of everyone," Kim said.

"How dare you talk to Kim Ai like that," Kin said.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm Kim Ai."

"Not with those lips you ain't," Kin said.

Kim slapped Kin across the face, and before Kin could retaliate, Rolland grabbed her arm to stop the incoming slap.

"Look, do you have proof you're Kim Ai?" Rolland asked casually like he didn't just fuck her like an animal.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kim said. She looked at Kin. "Sing my latest song, you little whore."

"Pfft, like I'm going to give everyone a free show."

Kim tried to grab her purse, but Rolland intercepted the attempt and kept them separated.

"I've got a solution. You're Kim," Rolland said to Kin, then he looked at Kim. "And you're the back-up dancer. And that's final because I said so. Now apologize to Kim for making a scene and then go dance in the corner for our entertainment."

Kim's fists were ready, the hateful energy had carried over from the rough sex and she still needed to unleash it. All the cameras were filming now and whether or not she got out of this scenario intact, the video was going to go viral regardless. She looked from camera to camera then back at Rolland and Kin.

"I'm sorry. But I'm Kim Ai and no man is going to tell me what to do," Kim said. She wound up and kicked Rolland as hard she could in the groin.

The room went dead silence, but the phones kept filming. Kim went to grab her purse, but Kin immediately turned around to run. Fortunately, Riley was standing right behind her and snagged the bag for her new friend.

Riley handed the purse to Kim and both the girls gave the fingers to the camera.

"Someone's about to have a bad girl image renaissance," Riley said smiling for the camera.

"It's about time I made some changes," Kim said.

With her bag back, and Rolland on the ground, it was a brave new world, and she couldn't wait to build herself back up.

***

Ai

After a few knocks, Li's wife opened the door and greeted Ai with a friendly smile.

"Ai, I wasn't expecting you, come on in," she said. "Li just got back from Charlie's bachelor party. He said it was a more of a dinner and less of a party."

Her brother came around the corner and stopped in his tracks at the sight of Ai.

"Ai. What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing out so late?" Li asked.

"I couldn't get my dear brother off my mind, and I thought I'd pay him a visit," Ai said.

"Whatever for?" Her brother's voice and demeanor were so drastically different around his wife, it was a wonder he didn't suffer from a bipolar disorder.

"With your birthday coming up, I wanted to discuss a surprise gift," Ai said. She turned to his wife. "Family only, no offense."

She put her hands up and laughed. "I'll let you two have the floor."

"That's fine honey, we'll go outside," Li said. He motioned towards the backdoor and Ai led the way.

The moment the backdoor slammed was the moment the real monster returned.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing showing up at my door?"

"I think I still have some of dad's cum in my pussy if you want to clean it out," Ai said.

"You think this is funny?"

"No. What I think is funny is that you're never going to touch this pussy again."

Ai wished she could physically slap the cocky smile off his face, but words would have to do.

"Is that so? And how do you propose that? Because the way I see it, you probably came her to make up for the opportunity I missed," Li said. He brushed Ai's hair behind her ear.

She slapped his hand away. "If you ever lay a hand on me again, I tell dad everything."

"Tell dad what, that you're a whore?"

"Tell dad that I agreed to be the party favor and then you knowingly let him have sex with me," Ai said. "He's a proud man, Li. Proud men don't make mistakes."

"You wouldn't dare do that. You'll look even worse."

"I've hit rock bottom, Li. There is no worse. But there's more than enough room down here if you'd like to join me."

"Fuck you," her brother said loudly.

His wife came out running.

"Is everything all right?" She asked.

"Yes, we just couldn't agree on budget," Ai said. "Anyway, I really should get going, it was really wonderful seeing you both."

Ai hugged her brother and whispered in his ear. "Try me."

She pulled away and smiled politely. After hugging his wife, she took off, satisfied that at least one problem was solved.

***

Kim

"You can't fire me," Norris said from his office chair. "I fucking made you who you are."

"My talent made me who I am, not your overpriced gimmicks. Now I look like a belong in a porn shoot not a concert stage."

"Look at every star, Kim. They all get work done. It's the evolution of the industry," Norris said. "If you didn't do something new and edgy, you'd be at the bottom of the charts opening for acts that people are actually there to see. I've seen everything there is to see in this industry and I'll be damned if I'm going to have some has-been come in here and tell me how to manage."

"So, I'm a has-been now?"

"You're trending near the bottom and I'm doing everything to keep you relevant."

Kim pulled out her phone and showed Norris the video of her kicking Rolland in the crotch titled 'Bad Ass Bitch Kim Ai Rocks Rolland's World' with over 10 million views.

"How's this for relevancy?" Kim asked.

Norris watched the video, and he stood up. "Are you out of your fucking mind? You kicked Rolland Hills in the nuts." He watched the video again and then threw the phone back at Kim. "Do you know how much work I am going to have to do undo that?"

"None, because like I said. You're fired."

Norris laughed. "You little whore. Fine. You think you can do it on your own. Go ahead! No one's going to work with you after Rolland Hills kills your career. And when you come back begging for me to take you back, I'm going to tell you to get on your knees and wrap those cock cushions you call lips around my dick so at least then I get some return on investment you washed up, overpriced...."

Kim pulled a can of mace from her purse and sprayed Norris in the face. He screamed in pain as he fell back in his chair.

"You little bitch, I'll have you arrested for assault."

"No, you won't. I have our whole conversation on camera. If you don't want to be apart of my second viral video in two days, I suggest you keep your mouth shut," Kim said. "Do we understand each other?"

Norris took a moment to orientate himself then nodded while giving her the finger.

"Get the hell out of my office."

Kim was already halfway out the door.

Ai

***

Dreading work, Ai had called in sick for two days after the bachelor party and celebrity bash. She had put those memories behind her, especially after telling her brother off, and used the rest and personal time to mull over her future.

When Ai finally returned to work, Betsy seemed to avoid her and her boss wanted nothing to do with her. He was busier than usual like he was expecting some bad news. It all made sense when a woman entered with what looked like her 18-year-old daughter.

XBan
XBan
1,280 Followers