Pop Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has. I never expected you to get into porn," Ai said.

Steven grinned. "Really Ai. I was basically a porn star in college with the number of women I slept with. Thought I better start making money from it. I thought you'd be working in some lab or leading a company or some shit like that."

"It's a tough market," Ai said.

"I bet. Well, they say do what you love, I guess we both found that."

Ai nodded again. She couldn't believe that she'd now have to be sex with the guy that broke her heart. It didn't even dawn on him that there had been an issue. To him, Ai was just another sex toy, like the many other men saw her. It was a self narrative she needed to change and part of that change was owning it. But it was hard. Steven shouldn't be rewarded for his shitty behavior, yet Ai had to let him use her body however the scene dictated.

Jack Frost came in and gathered everyone around, giving them a run down of the scene and their duties. He pulled Ai aside and went over her part as a secretary and what she'd be doing now that he adjusted the script a little bit. After changing and going through make-up, Ai was ready to film along with the rest of the cast and crew.

Steven was dressed in a suit sitting behind a desk and Katie was wearing a professional red dress that stopped just above her knees. Ai watched from the fake set door, waiting for her cue.

"So just to be clear about this position, we at Hardcore Inc expect the women to be a little more... open to certain tasks," Steven said to Katie.

"I'm not sure what you're getting at," Katie said. Her acting was surprisingly good.

"Like if I just had a bad meeting, I might call you in here for some...relief."

Katie's head snapped back. "Are you seriously suggesting, what I think you're suggesting?"

That was Ai's cue. She put on a smile and walked in with her fake folder. Interrupting the interview, Ai put the folder on Steven's desk.

"The file you requested, Mr. Steel," Ai said in a sexually alluring voice.

"Thank you, Ms. Swallows. Can you spare a few minutes to show our potential new recruit how things are done?"

Ai and Katie made eye contact. Because the camera wasn't on Katie's face, her contemptuous grin said it all. She no doubt knew the history between Ai and Steven and was going to thoroughly enjoy watching Ai perform.

"Of course, sir. You have such a stressful job that pays you millions, the least I could do is let you use my mouth as a stress reliever."

Steven stood up and Ai dropped to her knees. She fished his cock out of his pants and put the familiar erection in her mouth. Ai hated it, but her body was loving the fact that she was being forced to suck someone she despised.

"See Katie, it's not a big deal. All your doing is making yourself useful and justifying the high salary you are demanding. I'll tell you what, I'll even add a bonus for every time you provide relief."

"I worked my ass off for some respect. You can take your bonus and your job and shove it up your..."

On cue, Katie stopped with her fingering wagging in the air. At the same time, Ai also stopped with the cock uncomfortably deep down her throat. At this point in the shoot, two new men that Ai had never met nor recognized, came into the scene. They emphasized the time stop button and like moths to a flame, had their hands roaming all over Katie's body. Ai was in a perfect view to watch Katie get manhandled and fucked. Although it was all fake, she pretended that it was real, and that Katie was getting her comeuppance for treating Betsy like shit.

Katie was a natural at pretending to be frozen, even going so far as to not blinking. After groping her body and licking every available inch of her arms, and face, no doubt pulled from the popular Japanese time stop videos, the two men started to disrobe Katie.

For this first time, Ai saw Katie's bare chest and she could see why the brat had the following that she did. Combined with her gorgeous face and fit body, Katie did work hard to maintain her livelihood, Ai would give her credit for that.

With her professional blouse on the floor, one of the men took scissors and cut Katie's skirt down the middle revealing her red thong. The OnlyFans star was turned to the camera so that both men could fondle and kiss her ass. While Ai and Katie locked eyes, one of the men came around and changed Katie's expression so that her eyes were crossed, and her tongue was sticking out. To make her look even more ridiculous, Katie's finger was stuck up her nose while her pussy and ass were violated by exploring fingers.

Ai withheld her laughter and realized that one day, if she was the star of a time stop movie, she would be put through the same ridiculous scenarios. For whatever reason, making a woman look stupid while her body was explored was a popular trope in time stop. At least as far as Ai could tell. Having people in the background maintain another pose, including something difficult like deep throating, was also another popular trope. Jack Frost clearly did his research and it showed.

Despite being finger banged and holding her embarrassing pose, Katie remained perfectly still. She was clearly a pro of the genre already and no amount of pleasure or uncomfortable positions were going to break her.

After one guy made her squirt all over the other guy's face, Katie was picked up and put on the desk. Each guy took one end and the double team commenced as the trio built towards the climax of the movie.

Katie's body rubbed aggressively against the desk, and it sounded as uncomfortable as it looked. But she was at the mercy of how they positioned her, and she never broke character. Lost in all this was the fact that Steven was also watching the same scene unfold. Occasionally, Ai could taste the pre cum leaking, but it wasn't until Katie was fucked aggressively with no regard for her well-being that Steven's body finally threw in the white flag.

Before the two actors could come inside Katie, Steven's load caught Ai off guard. Her body reacted immediately and she chocked and coughed, pulling her mouth off Steven's cock so that she could breath comfortably. At the same moment, both men came, filling Katie on both ends.

"Cut," Jack said.

The men immediately pulled out of Katie and the star of the show turned to Ai.

"Did you just ruin that fucking shot?" Katie said with cum dripping from her mouth and pussy.

"Sorry Katie, Ai choked a bit in that take. We're going to have to do it again," Jack said.

Katie's focus flipped back to Jack. "Again. Are you fucking kidding me? You want me to let those two gross actors fuck me again?"

"Ai was in the shot, we can't use it."

Katie spit the cum on the floor in front of Jack. "Why should I have to get fucked again because she can't do her job? Edit it out."

"We don't have the kind of budget to just edit out a person. We'll reset and do it again. Stuff like this happens all the time," Jack said to his starlet.

"No, we will not just do it again. I'm not just some cheap porn star. You specifically hired me to piggyback off my brand and my fans. Now you edit that out or you get rid of her," Katie said pointing to Ai. "Because I will not have her fucking it up again."

Jack looked at his production crew. Everyone was tense and no one wanted Katie to walk. Whether Ai liked her or not, there was likely a reason that Katie was hired, and the reason was probably an extra few zeros at whatever profit projection they had made.

While she waited, Katie's staff was busy cleaning her up and fixing her make-up like a well-oiled machine. For someone who built her brand on the internet, she certainly had made enough money to hire an excellent team. Maybe building a brand wasn't so hard.

The enthusiastic director deflated. Show business was dealing with talent and sometimes people had to bend to their will. Jack was no different.

"What can we do to make you shoot that scene again, Katie?" Jack asked.

The starlet took another drink from her water. She looked around the room, scanning each person in it. Having already experienced Katie's bratty side, she already knew the redhead was going to try and humiliate Ai to entertain herself.

"First off, I want Ai out of the scene. She can fluff all the male talent and that's it."

"We don't use fluffer's anymore. It's all Viagra now."

"I said, I want Ai as a fluffer. She is going to have a cock in her mouth at all times while I'm giving my performance."

"Okay, we can do that. But who's going to replace her?"

"Her," Katie said pointing to an attractive brunette wearing a business suit and carrying a clipboard.

Jack laughed. "That's the Vice President of our production company, not one of our talent."

"So, Katie said. With a face and body like that, I'm surprised she hasn't been in front of the camera."

"Excuse me, but I've got an MBA and I helped build this company from the ground up. And I did it without taking my clothes off or choking on dildo's for men's entertainment, thank you very much."

"I'm sure porn stars will be lining up to work with you after hearing what you think of their pathetic profession," Katie said. She turned back to Jack. "Those are my stipulations. If you can't meet them, I have every right to walk and still get paid."

The set was silent and Ai wanted to curl into a corner and hide. This was all her fault because she couldn't control her gag reflex. Katie left the set and went back to her dressing room. Jack immediately turned to his Vice President and the two argued loudly. Ai had no idea who had more power in the situation, but the director was not letting up.

If Katie did walk, Ai hoped that she'd be given the chance to take on the lead. She wouldn't make demands and would be a lot more pleasant to work with than the brat. Although she caused the current problem, she had high hopes that she could be a potential solution. What were the odds that a business professional who's never done a risqué photo shoot let alone a porn shoot would cave? Ai was ready to make things right.