Pop Up Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are another reason why I am confused. You talk sometimes as if you and I will be together long after tonight, but you also speak in terms as if I am leaving you to go to other doms. Its really confusing since I just met you tonight, but I don't want to leave you. You make me feel safe and provided for, but also sexier then I have ever felt in my entire life." I say back, applaud by my own audacity.

"I speak this way because though most of the time I can tell what you are thinking, its hard to know what the future may hold for us. I find you extremely intriguing and I want to continue seeing you as much as I can, but I also did not know how you felt about me. Whether you were staying here for me or for the experience in this lifestyle. I speak this way because I don't know if I will be the only dom you want to play with, and I want you to be as safe as possible. The idea of you with another man makes my blood boil but its also unfair of me to hold you in a relationship and not let you experience everything you want to." He says and I lean down to kiss him.

The kiss starts off light as I administer it, thinking I have some control, I turn from a sitting position to straddling him. For the first time, I feel his thick erection straining against his jeans and it lights a fire inside me. I start to deepen the kiss, but he wraps his fingers in my hair and tugs enough to arch my neck making my lips leave his.

"Oh, tiger, you do not have the power here. You may be on top, but you are not the top." He says as he begins to kiss down my neck, alternating between kisses, sucks and some bites. He continues holding my hair back keeping me pinned as he pulls down a cup on my bra and his lips start to suck my nipple. I moan for a moment then realize we are in a room full of people and I stiffen. He pulls away and laughs.

"Did you just remember there are other people in this room?" He asks.

"Yes, and I want to continue this, but can we go down to one of the private rooms downstairs?" I ask and he bites my nipple. I yelp slightly at the pain.

"If I wanted to take you down to one of those rooms I would. Look around, no one here cares what we are doing on this couch, they are involved in their own relationship." He says and loosens my hair so I can look around. He is right, no one is looking at us, no one cares. I do see many people doing much more explicit activities then us, one couple is having full blown sex on the couch next to us and I feel better.

"You're right, I'm just not used to it I guess," I say, and he smiles.

"its okay, kitten. I like how innocent you are, its cute," he says and pulls my hair back once again and continues his work on my nipples. I begin moving my hips, trying to get some friction against my throbbing clit. He bites my nipple hard and I yell out again.

"I will be administering all pleasure to you tonight, do not try to service yourself by rubbing against me. I will play with your beautiful pussy when I am ready. Right now, your nipples are what I am enjoying most so just enjoy the pleasure I am giving you there." He says and I still my hips and pout.

"Yes, sir" I say reluctantly, and he just laughs but starts back on my nipples once more. I find myself moaning out in pleasure when a voice appears behind me.

"Dominic, I thought you sent your toy home for the evening," I immediately jump and try to cover my exposed breasts but my hands are grabbed by Dominic and he holds them firmly behind me, he lets go of my hair, wipes his mouth and pushes me against him so he may look behind me to speak. I turn my head as much as possible but its nearly impossible with him holding me so tightly.

"Sarah already left, this is Jessica, we met outside," he then releases me slightly and talks to me directly, "Jessica, this is Master Logan he owns this pop-up club as well as the main club downtown. You will treat him with respect and use your titles," he somehow spins me around so now I am straddling his lap facing outward, my hands are still behind my back and my bra is still pulled under my breasts.

I look to Master Logan and he is tall, as all men in this club seem to be, with an all black suit on. He also holds a leash similar to Drakes, with a girl on the end. She stands behind him mostly so all I am able to see is her strawberry blonde hair. I look to Logan's face, he has dark features similar to Dominic's but with bright blue eyes instead of green.

"Hello sir, I would normally make sure I am decent when meeting new people, but I am unable to fix it currently," I say trying to make a joke of the fact that I am meeting this man for the first time with my tits out and face flush with arousal.

"On the contrary, pet, I prefer all my meetings to be this way. You certainly have gorgeous breasts, so why not display them like this all the time?" He says, leans down and pinches one slightly. I jump and try to lean back to Dominic. Instead he holds me forward and Logan smacks one hard. I yell out in pain.

"You must learn to treat Dominants with respect, pet. I was not hurting you by playing with your nipple. When you speak to a dom, keep your eyes down out of respect and in this club, doms are allowed to play with any exposed skin of a submissive. You will learn to have your body appreciated by the Masters and Mistresses of this club. You are new but I hope next time we meet it will not end in a lecture from me. Understood, pet?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"Verbally, kitten. Always with respect," Dominic whispers into my ear. I lower my eyes and reply.

"Yes, Sir," I say.

"Good girl," he responds, "You have your hands full with this one, Dominic. I suggest you keep your mouth occupied with teaching her the rules instead of using it for your own enjoyment. At least until she understands the rules. There are many doms here that wouldn't have gone as easy on her as I did with that type of disrespect." Logan says to Dominic.

"Yes, I will. Thank you for the advice, Logan. Good to see you." He says back and Logan leaves with his submissives trailing behind.

He moves me again so I am facing him again. He lets go of my hands and reaches around to unhook my bra. I catch it as it falls off and try to hold it up. He shoots me a look that makes me return my hands to my sides, letting the bra fall.

"Oh kitten, you have much to learn about this lifestyle," he says with a sigh, "It is partially my fault because I usually work with submissives who know the rules and I got carried away wanting to play with you." He says and I am shocked by his guilt.

"Its okay, I just got nervous with another man touching me like that, I only want you to touch me," I say back with a small smile. He kisses my cheek in return.

"I know, kitten. I can be protective over my submissives but in the club it is allowed for another dom to play with any submissive in light ways like that. I would never let them come and do a scene with us or touch you more intimately unless you wanted them to. You will find you will become okay with touches like that once you understand the difference between me and them. Here it's a power play, especially when a relationship is new, other doms don't know how serious the connection is. If we were to continue there are steps I may take to ensure that I am the only one that is touching you," he says and I look at him puzzled.

"All the other men I have met here tonight are all very attractive, but I only feel that spark with you. When Drake or Logan touched me it felt dirty, you make me feel cherished. I don't know what the steps are, but I don't want other men touching me in the way that you do. I know I just met you, but I feel something between us and right now I want to explore that." I say back and think for a moment, "What types of things do you mean, in the future how do you picture this relationship being?" I ask him

"Well typically this is not a conversation I have with a sub the first time playing with her, but your right, there is something here. However, with time you can become a collared submissive. Typically, Doms see the collar marked with a Masters initials or name and they leave that submissive alone. A collared submissive is someone who belongs to that Master and them alone. They are usually in a long-term relationship, some may be engaged, married or have kids together. This type of relationship takes time, but the more we come to these parties the more they will see us together and understand the direction we are heading. Don't worry yourself." He starts to make me feel better and I start to see the direction we are headed.

"Thank you, sir. You have made me feel much better." I say back and lean down to kiss him lightly on the lips. My very tender nipples brush his soft shirt and I gasp on his mouth.

"oh no, did they get a little too tender?" He asks and I give him a tiny glare, but he continues anyways, "I think you are ready to make your debut here at the club, what do you say to doing a scene with me?" He asks.

"I would love to, Sir." I say back confidently. He lifts me to my feet and stands up. I bend over to pick up my bra to put it back on and he smacks my ass, hard.

"Leave it on the ground, someone will pick it up along with the rest of this outfit by the time I am finished with you. I will keep you by my side, no one will bother us, I promise. Trust me." He says and I do but baring my chest to the whole club makes me nervous.

"Darling Submissive, you have a beautiful set of breasts, they looked amazing in the bra but you look even sexier now, I enjoy seeing your breasts move when you do. I wish you could see what I see in you," he says, and I instantly feel better. He sees me physically relax and we continue walking.

We are walking towards an empty stage with a leather table on it. It has straps on all four corners as well as rings going down on the sides of the legs. A woman appears at Dominic's side with a large duffle bag. He tells her thank you and we continue walking. We get to the stage and walk up the stairs and he turns to me.

"You will kneel here while I set up. Keep your legs spread and place your hands on your thighs, palms up. You will keep your eyes down and if you look up, I will punish you. This is a direct order and I advise you not to disobey me. If you are confused or have any questions you may ask me with your head down," he says, and I nod.

"Yes sir," and he smiles and kisses me gently.

"Kneel now, kitten" I follow his orders and kneel on the hard floor. I take a moment to gently spread my legs and tuck my feet under to get more comfortable. I then place my palms up and to stop myself from temptation, I close my eyes as I lower my head. I focus on my breathing as I listen to him moving around the stage. His bag unzips and I hear him rifle through things. There are various clicking noises and as I listen, my pussy starts to leak through my thin panties. I finally hear him approach and touch my shoulder. I keep my head down until I hear him.

"Very good girl, I am proud of you. You may stand up but keep your eyes lowered as a sign of respect for me during this scene. You will learn I prefer high protocol during my scenes, but I will ease you into that. I will lead you to this table and blindfold you. Come with me," he says and takes my hand. I watch my feet move across the black stage floor that is rubberized. He brings me to the leather table and sits me down. Within seconds, a black silk scarf appears over my eyes. He gently ties it behind my head and ties my hair into a pony tail.

"Lay on your back, spread your legs with your knees at the end of the table, allow your feet to dangle on either side. Then lift your hands above your head," he says, and I do it quickly. He adds cuffs to my ankles and I hear chains clink together as he hooks them to the bottom of the table forcing my legs to stay spread. He hooks my cuffs together above my head then takes one chain and attaches it to the center of the table above me. The final strap crosses my waist right above my garter belt. The thick leather is made too tight initially until Dominik puts a finger under and loosens it slightly but not enough for me to move. He rechecks all the straps in order to make sure they are not to tight and I feel him pull to make sure I cannot move much.

He moves to the table and for a moment I lay there and have time to listen again. I hear the scenes closest to us, moaning and screams of ecstasy fills the room. Then I hear people speaking to each other, they seem close. I then realize that people have gathered to do our scene. My body stiffens as I listen.

"Dominic has another sub? I thought the sub he started out with tonight was feeling sick?" A female voice asks.

"He must have found another, pet. Frankly, its none of your business what another dom decides to do during his play time." He says back with a demanding voice

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry," She says back

I jump when a hand touches my stomach. I was listening so intently to the conversation off the stage I didn't hear him approach. He moves his hand and presses it between my breasts. I am unable to focus on what he is doing, and I am trying to listen to the other people's conversations. I feel my face heat up as I realize I am almost naked laying on this table. I jump as a sharp swap hits my left breast then my right and again over both.

"Get those thoughts out of your head. Focus on me, and what we are doing here right now." He says to me sharply, but I am more embarrassed. To be disciplined in front of these people.

"I can't get them out of my head, I have never done this before," I say back, almost crying. Suddenly the blindfold is being lifted up, but I keep my eyes shut in fear of what might happen if I look at him.

"Kitten, look straight in to my eyes." He says and I slowly open my eye lids to look into his deep green eyes. I cannot look away as he speaks to me.

"I understand this is all new for you and it's okay to be nervous. Try not to focus on this crowd, think about me and the pleasure I am giving you. I am excited about showing you this lifestyle. Think about you walking around watching the scenes, you were turned on by them. The people standing in this crowd are going to get turned on by you and what I am going to do to you. They are not here to judge or ridicule," He says, and I think about the spanking scene and how much it turned me on. A wash of strength and sexiness flows over me, and I am excited for the scene again.

"Yes, Sir," I say, and he gives me a quick smile and a kiss before lowering my blindfold once more. I now lay with a relaxed mind and wait patiently. I hear him walk back to the table and as he approaches me once more, I am excited instead of scared.

Expecting a whip or a hip, I jerk when he simply touches my foot and all the anticipation that had been building releases as he drifts his fingers up my body on the tops of my shins, to my thighs and my hip bone. Even over my stockings my skin burns under his touch. I groan as he passes my pussy and leaves it burning with need for his fingers. He continues moving up as if he has all the time in the world to spend simply floating his finger across my skin. He slips a finger under my garter belt, pulls it back and it snaps on my skin. The pinch sends shots straight down and I feel my wetness seep through my cheeks. My breathing hitches as he passes over my nipple and I try to arch my back to get closer, but the restraints hold me back and somehow that adds to the thrill and pleasure caused by his fingers. I start to tremble as his fingers leave my shoulder and my body suddenly feels cold without his touch. I try to listen for him anticipating the next touch but instead a flat piece of leather hits right on top of my raised right nipple. I gasp as pleasure shoots right through me. He hits my other before I have time to recover and I feel my muscles trembling trying to arch towards the hits.

The next hit comes on my inner thigh and works its way to the other leg across my pelvic bone. He strategically misses my aching clit. I bite back a plea that comes to my lips. The smacks stop and his thumb is pulling my lip from under my teeth.

"What do you need, Jessica?" He asks me, very calmly.

"More. Please I need more, sir," I say with a heavy sigh.

"I need you to elaborate, kitten. Where do you want me to hit you with the crop?" He asks me and I suddenly feel embarrassed, as if it wasn't obvious.

"You know where, sir. I know you do!" I say with a bit of a snap. He squeezes my nipple hard and I whimper.

"I have an idea of where you want me to, but I want to make sure you are comfortable and consenting to what I would like to do to you. So please, tell me where you would like me to touch you while keeping your respect in check, pet" He says, his voice hard and unwavering. He speaks low enough that I know the crow will not hear us.

"My vagina, my clit everywhere. Please sir, I need it." I say finally not recognizing the energy that has come over me.

"Brave, girl. If anything becomes overwhelming what are your safe words?" he asks and I think for a moment.

"Yellow and red, sir" I say and he gives me a hard, fast kiss.

"Good girl, remember those." He says and moves away from me.

He returns quickly and his mouth is on my nipple. The blood rushes there and they become painfully swollen as he torments one with his mouth and the other with his fingers and switches until I am squirming underneath him. He pulls off and I breath for a moment before I feel something clamp down on one nipple then the other before I can even protest. The constant pressure on them sends waves of heat to my ignored pussy. Cold chains touch my stomach and I gasp, he tugs on them pulling the clamps slightly, heightening the feeling. I hear the chains click and feel his fingers at the strap across my waist. I squirm slightly and the chains pull on the clamps. I suddenly feel paralyzed in one place unless I want them to tug. He chuckles as he watches me realize the predicament, I am suddenly in.

"Oh kitten, you have no idea how sexy you look to me right now. You breast look amazing with clamps on them keeping your nipples bright pink for me. It keeps you flushed and I can see your arousal even through the blindfold. It is taking a lot of self restraint to not plunge myself into your soaking wet pussy." He says to me and for a moment my brain process what he has said to me. No man has ever considered me so sexy, he makes me feel extremely confident and strong.

"what was that thought?" He asks me and I feel myself blush even further.

"Nothing, sir" I say back shyly.

"Oh no, you aren't going to get away that easily." He says in return and pulls on the chains till I moan, "Tell me, Kitten," he demands.

"I just have never felt so confident and sexy before. No man has ever said something like that to me." I say back and try to turn my head away even though I am unable to see him.

"Those other men do not know what they are missing. You are flawless laying here." He says and I smile.

Suddenly the blindfold falls from my eyes and I blink trying to adjust to the brighter lights of the stage. His sharp green eyes pierce into me before he holds my chin and kisses me deeply and thoroughly. His tongue invades and I give him all I can even as my clamps tug, my mouth opens further allowing him to take complete control. While he kisses, his hand slides down my body and slips under the sheer fabric of my thong. His knowledgeable fingers slide easily through me as he does small circles around my sensitive clit. Without warning, he plunges a long finger inside me and the gasp allows him to deepen the kiss if possible. His fingers start to work inside me when he suddenly pulls them out and takes his mouth off mine. I groan in protest and I see his quick smile before he turns and walks to the table. He returns with two silk bags each with a drawstring tie at the top.