Pop Up Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are in those?" I ask, completely breathless.

"If you continue asking questions, I will put the blindfold back on. Keep you eyes on me at all times, kitten. I promise you will enjoy what are in these bags." I watch him as he methodically unclips both ankles then un-hooks my garter belt and pulls it down with my thong to follow. He leaves on the thigh highs but I feel completely exposed. I look around to try and see how many people are watching but due to the lights being so bright and my angle I am unable to see into the crowd. Sir smacks my inner thigh and I pull my leg to my chest in defense as I look back to him.

"Eyes on me at all times, I will not repeat myself again." He says and I nod, "Verbally, apologize to me, sub," he says with a threatening look.

"I am sorry I looked away, sir. Forgive me," I say back with a blush.

"You are forgiven, kitten," he says with a smile.

I watch him as he reveals what is in the first bag, he pulls out a long flesh colored dildo. It is fairly thick and has veins covering it, making it look real. He sets it onto the table between my legs making me clench in anticipation. My breathing gets heavier as I see him pull out something I have never seen before from the second bag. It looks as if it is the same rubberized material as the dildo but in a bright pink color. I look closer and for a moment I see the shape resembling a butterfly. There is a large nub where the body would be then the rubber wings extend out with attached straps. I give Dominik a confused look and he smiles.

"This is a butterfly vibrator, kitten. It will be positioned right over your very engorged clit. Are you okay with this?" He asks and I nod quickly, forgetting my words. Just imagining how the vibrations would feel on my throbbing clit.

"Always verbally, Kitten" he reprimands.

"Oh, yes sir. Please, sir," I manage to choke out while he smirks. Instead of immediately putting it on he sets it on the table and I groan.

He walks away to the corner of the stage where I can no longer see him. I lay there to think for a moment and catch my breath before he returns holding a chair. I watch as he positions it right between my legs so he is inches from my exposed pussy. I try to close my legs or move in general but my attempts fail and my clamps pull. I sigh and put my head back and close my eyes when suddenly there is a swat right on my pussy. The slap startles me, jarring the clamps again and I look up at him.

"What did I say about keeping your eyes on me the whole time, kitten?" he says, and I gulp.

"I'm sorry sir," I say and strain my neck to watch him. I soon realize I am very uncomfortable keeping my head tilted up with my hands tied above me. I try to readjust but it continues to pull on my clamps and I hiss in pain. Dominik sits and watches me struggle and I can't help but wonder why he isn't doing anything. I refuse to show any weakness so I squirm into the best position I can and settle down.

"Are you ready or is there something you need, kitten?" He asks a pillow would be nice, I think to myself, but I am unable to speak it.

"I do not need anything, sir. I'm ready," I say and remind myself that tomorrow I have the day off and I can use my neck massager I got for Christmas.

"You know what I truly despise in a submissive, Jessica?" He asks me and I shiver at his tone.

"What is that, Sir?" I ask him, looking straight into his piercing green eyes.

"When a submissive lies to me. I will ask you this question one more time and if you lie to me, a stiff neck will be the least of your worries. Now, is there anything you need?" He repeats and I nod gently.

"Speak up, kitten," He says.

"My neck is strained trying to watch you and its very hard to adjust with my arms over my head. Please, sir, I just want to obey your orders," I say, and he smiles kindly. He stands up and walks to my side and I am able to lay my head back, relishing in the feel.

"There you go, kitten. I knew you would be uncomfortable, and I wanted to test and see if you would tell me. There will be times whether you are playing with me or someone else that they will not recognize that you are strained. You must speak up, a dominant is here to help you explore your sexual fantasies and to help you work through emotional trauma. A dominant only has power because his submissive allows him to. Do not let him abuse his power and let him know of things you may need. While I am playing with you, unless it is a punishment, I want your body to be at ease and comfortable. You must be open and honest with me at all times, understood?" He asks and I sigh deeply.

"yes, sir. Thank you, sir" I say with a smile. He smiles back before walking behind me and comes back quickly with a blanket he rolls up. He sets it on the group to unclip my arms and clips them at points on either side of my waist. He then lifts my head up gently with his hand and slides in the makeshift pillow before returning to the chair between my legs.

"How do you feel now, Kitten?" he asks and I smile in gratitude.

"Much better, thank you, Sir" I say in return

Initally, I assume he would stick the dildo in and put the vibrator on and make me orgasm no problem, I am already so close it would be easy peasy. But instead he move the toys to exposed table by my right hip. He then leans forward, and his hot breath sends tiny waves across the hair covering my pussy. Every movement sends shocks through me. His hands grab my thighs holding me even more still as his tongue crashes onto my clit. I try to jerk but fail and am reminded of the clamps still on me and I moan loudly. He starts with small fast circles on my clit and as I am reaching the point of orgasm, his tongue moves lower, keeping me very aroused but not enough to get me off. A light sheen of sweat covers my body as he brings me up 4 or 5 more times. He looks up at me and smiles as his mouth leaves my pussy. I groan and watch him lick his lips, covered in my juices.

"You are so unbelievably sweet to taste, kitten. I could play with you like that all night." He says and I groan at the thought.

"But that won't happen tonight, so don't you worry," he says with a smile.

He reaches and takes the dildo from next to me and slides it slowly between my extremely wet pussy lips. I try to move my hips closer as the dildo passes by my opening but he does not alter his pace nor does it go in deep like I want it to. Finally he pushes in just the rubber head and I whimper as he removes it and continues his circles.

"Please, sir, stop teasing me. I want to cum so bad. Please sir, make me cum" I start to beg.

"Oh, I do not think you are ready yet, you are still in your head. So much so that I am not called the proper name." he says as he lazily moves the dildo up and down. I realize what he wants, Master. I think the name and I soon force it away. Sir is okay, sir is safe, normal. Master implies ownership and control. I shake my head at the thought.

"I see you need a bit more encouragement." He says and sets the dildo down and picks up the butterfly.

He places it right over my sensitive nub, its wings falling over my outer labia. He takes the straps attached and fastens them around my thighs creating more pressure onto my clit. Suddenly a low vibration begins right on my clit and I realize it is not enough to push me over the edge. He starts with the dildo again but instead of up and down, he begins to push it inside of me, slowly. So slow, not enough friction to get me off. When the dildo is about halfway in, I realize it is now starting to make me feel full, I moan at the pressure building but it starts to decrease as he is pulling the dildo out again.

"Please, Sir. Give me more," I groan as the dildo comes all the way out and reenters at the same antagonizing pace.

He does not respond as he continues his rhythm. We continue this way for awhile when suddenly the vibrator increases in strength. I feel my orgasm building up, not knowing whether he has given up and wants to finish the scene or what. I breathe harder as it approaches but vanishes as the vibrator turns completely off and I scream in frustration. I watch as his eyes stay very focused on me. I lay there helpless as my orgasm fades away and before I have time, the full length of the dildo is rammed inside me. The abrupt force and speed take me by complete surprise and my body is taken right back up again. He continues at this speed and I am forced to take in all the overwhelming sensations. He shifts the dildo down slightly and is now ramming right onto my g-spot. The volcano in my body begins to build once more but even before I get close, he stops.

"Yellow, Please sir. I can't keep doing this," I say, and he looks me in the eyes.

"You know what to do, kitten. I know you feel it and it would please me immensely if you called me by my title." He says low, still in complete control.

"I can't do that, Sir. Please just stop," I say back.

"I can see your internal struggle. You do not want to accept what you are. You are a submissive and that scares you more then any title you have ever been given. You have always controlled your life but in this moment, you are completely out of control. It scares you even more because it turns you on. It is perfectly normal to feel this way in the beginning, but we will continue to work on this within you. For now, my job as your dominant, your Master is to help guide you to these conclusions about yourself. It will be out of your comfort zone and I must do this to lead you in the right direction. BDSM is a self-exploration. You have just begun your journey and the first step is admitting it to yourself." He says and waits for me to process what he has said to me.

"If you truly wish for me to untie you and let you leave, then you may say 'Please, sir may I leave now?' but if you wish to stay you will say 'Master, I wish to stay' those are your two options. Which will you choose, Jessica?" he asks me.

I lay there for a moment and the room disappears from my view and I am only able to see Dominik still between my legs. He has allowed me to truly feel alive, a feeling I have never felt before. I know my decision even before my brain does and without even thinking, I say, "Master, I wish to stay."

The second the words leave my mouth a wash of relief floods my body and I know my life will never be the same. He smiles and before I can catch my breath, the vibrations come roaring on and the dildo pushes into me like lightening. Within seconds, my orgasm floods over my entire body. Even after the vibrator is turned off, waves of pleasure flow over me. Without wanting, Dominik removes both of my clamps and the sensation sends me into another orgasm. As I come down, I lay my head back and close my eyes. I feel him, Master, removing my restraints and picking me up. He covers me with a blanket and I drift asleep in his arms.